Internet Philippines.Com

Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad.

BIR Form 2316 – Certificate of Compensation / Income Tax Withheld (download and print)

BIR Form 2316

BIR Form 2316

One of the most important documents made available by the Bureau of Internal Revenue is the BIR form no 2316. This is called as the Certificate of Compensation / Income Tax Withheld fill up document. For a download copy of this form, please click the link below. (Full file and document paper credits and copyright to

BIR Form 2316 Download

By definition, this form is actually a certificate to be accomplished and issued by a Payor/WA to each recipient of income subjected to final tax declaration. The column where you can find the amount of payment should indicate the total amount paid and the total taxes withheld and remitted during the year and not the previous or the proceeding. Issuance date for 2316 to be issued to payee is during / on or before January 31 of the year following the year in which income payment was made. Please note about this fact and if by any chance you are having a hard time trying to understand it, please don’t hesitate to call the BIR hotline and make an inquiry. Otherwise, you may come in person to any branch near you

Uses of the BIR Form 2316

For employment purposes
a. pre hiring
b. to make sure for your present employer that what has been deducted as part of your previous income from your previous employer is correct.

Tags: , , , ,

9 Responses to “BIR Form 2316 – Certificate of Compensation / Income Tax Withheld (download and print)”

  • liza palmones says:

    panu po b mkakuha ng 2316 n wlang tax n kinaltas.hindi po ksi ako bnigyan nung dati kung employer.

  • gheghe says:

    pano pag wla nmang form 2316 bnigay ung employer?

  • jun says:

    1) pano po ba ang computation ng tax pra sa single at my dependent, at ilan percent?
    2) bakit po kmi kinakaltasan ng under tax, meron ho ba un?
    3) pano ko po malalaman na naipapasok nga sa bir yung kinakaltas sa akin?

  • Cherry Reyes says:

    Paano po kung hindi po nag bigay ng 2316 ang previous employer ko pero minimum wage lng po ako nun so wala po akong tax nun.. Kaso ung current employer ko po ay hinihingi ung 2316 ko.. Since dalawa po ang naging employer ko this year. At magkakaroon po b ng problema kung di k mkkpag pasa ng 2316 sa current employer mo, mag kakaroon po b ng problema nun sa pag fifile ng ITR next year?? Thanks. Pls. Advise..

1 2

Google Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

BSP Exchange Rate Today:

Google Advertisements: