Internet Philippines.Com

Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad.

How To Get your Documents Authenticated / Red Ribbon in DFA (Step by Step Procedures/Fees)

Google Advertisements

Still looking for information on how to get your documents authenticated or in red ribbon by DFA (Department of Foreign Affairs)? Wait not as I have the full description on how you can do it even if it would be via a representative. See the step-by-step procedures listed below as well as the how much you are going to pay for red ribbon / authentication per copy of the document you want to have it done with.

Step By Step Procedures for Authentication / Red Ribbon:

  • Step 1. Fill up application form (maximum of 5 documents per application form only)
  • Step 2. Present a valid ID upon submission of the documents to the processing window
  • Step 3. Pay the Php 100.00 authentication fee (per document cost)
  • Step 4. Return the duplicate copy of the receipt to the processing window
  • Step 5. Claim the authenticated copy of the document on the release date stated upon presenting the machine-validated receipt at the releasing window
  • Step 6. Remember to file / claim your documents personally but authorized representatives are allowed provided that proper letter of request and special power of attorney from the applicant. Don’t forget to give a photo copy of the applicant’s valid and updates ID bearing it’s signature as well as representative’s own ID with signature too.

Tags: , , , , , ,

59 Responses to “How To Get your Documents Authenticated / Red Ribbon in DFA (Step by Step Procedures/Fees)”

  • elizardo caluscos says:

    good day,
    ask ko lang po kung pwedeng ipa-red ribbon yung TOR at DIPLOMA kahit noon pang 2002 ko kinuha sa school o kailangan kong kumuha ulit ng bago ngayon?

  • catherine jane says:

    Helow ask po ganu katgal ang pag papa redribon same po b yan ng cav need n po kxe xa aug.5 2014
    E galing na kame dep ed. Knina anu po nxt step
    thank you xa replay!

  • Sanielyn Malanguiz says:

    hi.. may i ask kung gaano katagal yung pag process ng red ribbon..

  • Grace says:

    Ask ko lang po tungkol sa red ribbon. Uuwi po ako sa september 7 , 2014 sa pinas at iyong ginawa ng swedish kung husband na affidavit of consent na my notary ng swedish na lawyer at may stamp ng Ministry of foreign affairs sweden. Puwede ko po ba i pa red ribbon sa pinas pag uwi ko po?

  • marilyn says:

    hi tanung ko lang po kkong nag rered ribbon po kau ng contrata galing denmark kasi umalis po ako ng denmark na di red ribbon ung contrata ko.kong hindi po.pwede po ba mag pa red ribbon sa Royal Danish consulate d2 sa manila?

1 9 10 11

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

BSP Exchange Rate Today: