Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad about Philippines.
How To Get your Documents Authenticated / Red Ribbon in DFA (Step by Step Procedures/Fees)
Still looking for information on how to get your documents authenticated or in red ribbon by DFA (Department of Foreign Affairs)? Wait not as I have the full description on how you can do it even if it would be via a representative. See the step-by-step procedures listed below as well as the how much you are going to pay for red ribbon / authentication per copy of the document you want to have it done with.
Step By Step Procedures for Authentication / Red Ribbon:
- Step 1. Fill up application form (maximum of 5 documents per application form only)
- Step 2. Present a valid ID upon submission of the documents to the processing window
- Step 3. Pay the Php 100.00 authentication fee (per document cost)
- Step 4. Return the duplicate copy of the receipt to the processing window
- Step 5. Claim the authenticated copy of the document on the release date stated upon presenting the machine-validated receipt at the releasing window
- Step 6. Remember to file / claim your documents personally but authorized representatives are allowed provided that proper letter of request and special power of attorney from the applicant. Don’t forget to give a photo copy of the applicant’s valid and updates ID bearing it’s signature as well as representative’s own ID with signature too.