Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad about Philippines.
Paano ba kumuha ng passport sa DFA? (How to get passport)
I have previously written a post where you can follow simple 5-step instructions to know “kung paano ba kumuha ng passport sa DFA” (how to get passport in DFA). Inside that link are also links to where you can actually find relevant information for DFA application, form download, setting an online appointment (system), passport renewal requirements as well as lost passport requirements.
You can get the passport application form online download HERE. On that link is where you can actually find the pdf file format of the form. In the meantime, here is where you can find details for setting an appointment online, otherwise, you can use our guide below for the step by step procedures on how to get a passport in Department of Foreign Affairs.
Steps and Procedures in Securing a Passport in the Philippines (DFA):
1. First step is to go to the DFA website and find the epassport application form download and the documentary requirements (photocopy). You can find our post for first time applicants requirements and the downloadable form HERE. Please note that you will not be admitted inside the DFA without the appointment and the duly filled up application form.
2. Photocopy all documents / requirements including IDs before going to DFA in the set date of appointment. Your application will not be processed unless you have all your documentary requirements photocopied. (see list in the link above)
3. Be sure that you only applied for 1 appointment. If in case you have multiple online reservation via the online appointment system, all appointments will be canceled and only the latest will be valid. You may set your appointment here.
4. For DFA passport renewal, see the PASSPORT RENEWAL REQUIREMENTS.
5. For lost passport, please visit our post on REQUIREMENTS FOR LOST PASSPORT.