Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad.
What are the requirements for lost passport DFA
If you lost or had your passport destroyed with natural calamities, here are the set of requirements you will need before going to the DFA for your online appointment system reservation with the Department of Foreign Affairs.
Please have all your original documents and IDs photocopied before going to DFA on your appointment date.
* Same requirements as new passports plus:
* Notarized Affidavit of Explanation
* Police Report if passport is still valid
* Replacement fee of Php 200 if passport is still valid.
Here is the list of DFA passport requirements as new applicant.
* NSO Birth Certificate
* Original Valid ID
* If your Birth Certificate was Late Registered:
* If registered on or before 2000: submit 1 original supporting document indicating full name, date and place of birth, and citizenship prior to the date of late registration.
* If registered on or after 2001: submit 2 original supporting documents indicating full name, date and place of birth, and citizenship prior to the date of late registration.
* Certified True Copy of Birth Certificate
* Marriage Certificate of Parents in SECPA
* Other Supporting Documents
* Marriage Contract
* Land Title
* Driver’s License
* Government Service Record
* School Form 137 or Transcript of Records with dry seal
* Other documents that show full name and birth details of applicant and/or citizenship
* Voter’s Registration Record from COMELEC Intramuros
* Baptismal Certificate with dry seal
* Seaman’s Book
* Income Tax Return (Old)
* NBI Clearance