Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad.
EPS TOPIK 2012 exam schedule registration, application form and requirements
The Human Resource Development Service of (HRD) Korea already had the EPS Topik 2012 schedule (Employment Permit System – Test of Proficiency in Korean) and it has been posted. According to the press release, it will be held in March 18, 2012 and this will include the registration for EPS TOPIK. Registration will be held February 6-9, 2012. The venues for the registration will be announced at the offices of POEA and DOLE IN THE Philippines respectively. You may either come in person or to visit them ASAP. This will happen in about 2 months so secure your slot in the said exam for employment qualification in Korea.
This is done through the POEA advisory # 03 series of 2012 and posted on their website memorandum dated January 31, 2012. You may call POEA hotline at telephone numbers 722- 1114 or 722-1155 for more information regarding this matter as well as other Korean Language Test (KLT) details.
Please note that you can register online by visiting the official POEA website at poea.gov.ph.
Requirements for EPS TOPIK are:
1. Must be at between 18 and 38 years old on March 18, 2012.
2. Must be physically and mentally fit.
3. Must not have any record of conviction or imprisonment for a heinous crime.
4. Must have no records of deportation or departure orders from the republic of Korea.
5. Must not be restricted from departure from the Philippines.
6. Registered with active status in the POEA manpower registry.
7. Applicants must only register in the registration venue where they want to take the test.
For more details from complete schedule, venues, application form, online registration and what to bring, you can refer to this pdf file.