Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad about Philippines.
How to apply for PNP entrance exam (NAPOLCOM), requirements and process
The NaPolCom or National Police Commission is the agency of the local government in the Philippines that handles all matters regarding the police. For those who are interested to apply for the PNP entrance examination, here is a short guide. First off, you have to know that you should get a scheduled appointment for filing of application form for PNP entrance exam. Afterwards, you have to follow the list of requirement processes that you have to go through as listed in order below.
1. You have to log in to the official NAPOLCOM website at napolcom.gov.ph.
2. Click the online examination application scheduling system.
3. Fill up the form as requested and listed below to get your personal details.
- Last Name
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Home Address
- Cellphone No.
- Prefened Exam Testing Center (for regional office with multiple Exam Centers)
- Exam Title
- Course Completed
- Name of School
4. After filling up the mandatory fields, click “SUBMIT”. A confirmation will appear upon submission stating that your application / submission was successful. If not, you should repeat the process.
5. Applicant waits for the letter of reply to be sent to the email address he/she used in the registration process confirming his/her scheduled appointment for filing of application for the pNp entrance examination.
6. Print the letter of reply and present it together with the other requirements to the exam processor at the NAPOLCOM Regional Office where you prefer to take the examination.