Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad.
BPI Credit Card Application
This is the list of different BPI credit card types available for your card application in the Philippines today, particularly for Bank of the Philippine Islands. Respective application forms are available in the bank and other credit card agencies who accept credit card application by invitation. But just to tip you off, if you want to make your application on a fast paced approval, go for the agency or an agent. They will help you by all means to get your card application approved in no time. What’s best is that these guys will find a way for you to get your card faster for reasons of commission basis and extra earnings. Find the right BPI credit card that’s right for you using this application guide and list.
Popular BPI Credit Cards
- BPI Express Credit Classic – This type of card is intended for people who have a high sense of value to money because it offers a low finance charge rate at 2.9% per month.
- BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard – This card is your start-up international credit master card.
- BPI Express Credit Gold MasterCard – This is the card that helps the user achieve better value with their credit in a mind-relaxing effect.
- BPI Express Credit Edge with Mini-Edge MasterCard – This is one of the coolest credit card made available in the market scene today. It usually comes with the Mini-Edge, wrapped in a cool plastic holder for extra protection of the card.
- Petron BPI Card – 2% fuel rebates on fuel purchase at selected stations. Free 24 hours towing service and roadside assistance. 10% discount on Petron lubricants. Free Php 200.00 fuel upon approval of you Petron-BPI Mastercard and more.
- BPI Express E-Credit – This credit card is the first ever-virtual credit line exclusively designed for online shopping enables the holder to shop on the web the safe and easy.
- BPI Express Credit Corporate Cards – This credit card may be used locally and internationally and intended mainly for companies who want to limit its use here in the Philippines in order to pay lower annual fees.
Please be sure to check with BPI Bank if all these features still apply with their credit card. The time this information is written, banks were still not merging with one another unlike today. Make a move to apply for any of the Philippine credit cards today for convenience.