Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad.
BPI Credit Card Requirements
Since we have posted previously about how to apply for BPI credit card, we will then be featuring the different BPI express credit card requirements from documents to financial or income requirements on a per type of card basis. Banks do have allowable salary brackets for working applicants and we will be posting them here.
“If you have been a principal cardholder for at least one year are no longer required to submit income documents. Just give a photocopy of your credit card or latest credit card statement/s”
INCOME REQUIREMENT PER TYPE OF CARD:
- BPI Express Credit Classic – Php 20,000
- BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard - Php 20,000
- BPI SkyMiles MasterCard – Php 20,000
- Petron-BPI MasterCard – Php 20,000
- BPI Edge MasterCard – Php 20,000
- BPI Gold MasterCard – Php 50,000
Note: Only applications with the following complete documents will be processed.
Please FAX a photocopy of the following:
1. Proof of Identification (front and back of at least one (1) valid ID with picture): (any  of the listed primary ID’s below)
• Driver’s License
• Philippine Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
• National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
• Police Clearance
• Postal ID
• Voter’s ID
• BIR/TIN ID
• Barangay Certification
• Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card
• Social Security System (SSS) card
• Philhealth Card
• Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
• Senior Citizen Card
• OFW ID
• Seaman’s Book
• Alien Certificate of Registration/Immigrant Certificate of Registration
• Government Office ID (e.g. Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP), Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) IDs
• Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
• Department of Social Welfare & Development (DSWD) Certification
• Other valid IDs issued by the government and its instrumentalities
• Company ID issued by private entities/institutions registered with the SEC or regulated by the SEC or IC
In addition to the above requirements:
A BPI SkyMiles MasterCard applicant who is an existing SkyMiles member must FAX a photocopy of ANY of the following:
• SkyMiles ID
• Latest E-mileage summary
• Any SkyMiles membership document that indicates the valid and registered name and the number in the SkyMiles membership program.
A Non-Filipino Resident applicant must FAX his Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR), work permit or Embassy Accreditation Papers.
NOTE: A non-relative supplementary applicant must submit a photocopy of one (1) valid ID with picture.
2. Proof of Income
FAX a photocopy of ANY of the following:
• Certificate of Employment or Contract of Employment (for Overseas Filipino Workers)
• Latest payslips
• Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) with BIR or bank stamp
FAX a photocopy of the following:
• Latest Audited Financial Statements (AFS) with BIR or bank stamp AND latest Income Tax Return (ITR) with BIR or bank stamp