Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad about Philippines.
Master Siomai Franchise
One of the most popular dimsum kiosk in the Philippines today sells siomai. When we speak of one, Master Siomai is a good choice for franchise. We have just the right information if what you have in mind is the question on how to get Master Siomai franchise and where to call to make an inquiry.
To be able to get a store up or a kiosk / foodcart franchise up and running, you will have to go through a step-by-step process that Master Siomai website provides for their store franchisor or franchisee.
Below are some steps you will have to pursue if you are interested to purchase a business investment with this particular dimsum foodcart.
Be sure that you have made your own market study of what other available franchise there is out there so as to make sure that you have the best option considering the cheapest investment possible. Try to maximize the effort of finding the perfect place to rent for your foodcart.
Remember that this is the most critical point of your Philippines franchising business so you really have to invest so much time choosing the right location with which to position your cart. Proper handling of deliveries and orders must also be handled well, otherwise, you might fail to deliver the demands of your customers if you run out of stocks because you are trying to hold on to your investment money.
Steps in Business Franchising of Master Siomai:
1. Look or scout for your own place where you will put up your foodcart. Mall locations need an award notice or lease proposal before market place evaluation. If you are looking to put up a kart in a busy street, terminal, school or campus, a verbal or written agreement with the leasor that the location will be leased by you is needed before we evaluation is done.
2. Call Master Siomai office telephone numbers / hotline when you are ready for a scheduled evaluation. Hotline numbers are, (02) 351-1854 or (02) 282-4941 or (02) 355-5323. Good luck.
3. After the evaluation, as soon as you get an approval of site (via site ivestigation), you will be obliged to pay the 50% deposit in order for Master Siomai to begin the construction of the food cart for use in your dimsum store.
4. As soon as the set up is finished or after the 50% deposit was made, a business operation meeting will take place to talk about related matters to your franchise put up.
5. An Orientation and training of your personnel or crew will be conducted for familiarization and operations related matters.
6. When all else has been done as mentioned above, a final franchise agreement signing will be on the way.
7. As soon as the foodcart has been delivered, a full Payment has to be done before full operation takes place.