Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad.
OFW Loan in Philippines
OFW loan in the Philippines come in many forms. By the name itself, you have to be an OFW or overseas Filipino worker to be qualified. As per making an online inquiry via Google search, I found out these details describing the loan requirements for either a migrant worker, allotee, seaman or the OFW himself/herself. Take a look at the OFW loan requirements listed below. Please note that this is just a product of online search with loan companies and lenders I chose not to disclose them here for obvious reasons.
If you came to this post and would like to apply for this type of loan, I will be providing here a form soon wherein you can fill up details. (this page is updated July 1, 2012). Watch out for the form for applicants.
Call me to apply for OFW Seaman Loan – Sam Casuncad (loan consultant) (home phone: 366 36 45) or (Sun Cellular No 0932 – 872 5532) (Smart Cellular No 0939 – 9269335). You may also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you TXT me or send me an email, don’t forget to write your name and your job… Note that as of now, 2012, our company only offers loan to seaman and seawoman… OFWs will have to wait for further notice.
Sample interest rate from other loan companies:
OFW Loan Requirements:
- Contract Employment, POEA Info Sheet
- Visa, Passport, E-Receipt, Plane Ticket
- Salary at least P13,500
- Completely filled-up Application Form
- 2×2 picture (two copies)
- Photocopy of 2 valid IDs (company ID, passport, driver’s license, SSS, voter’s ID)
- Proof of Billing (Meralco, water) – doesn’t need to be under your name as long as it is the same as with your submitted valid ID
- For Placement Fee: Job Offer / Contract / Medical Exam Certificate
- For Direct Hire/Immigrant: COE / VISA / Passport / Plane Ticket and Flight Details
Loan Interest Rate (Add-on):
Option 1: 5% per month
Option 2: 3.75% per month (first amortization to be deducted from loan proceeds)
Loan Processing Fee: 5.5%
Loanable Amount: Up to P300K
Loan Terms: 3-12 months
Mode of Payment: PDC with joint account with borrower
My Company Offers:
Basic Loan Applicant Qualification Requirements:
1. Must be Filipino citizen
2. Must be in the age bracket of 21 – 59 years old upon loan maturity. 60 years old and above must have or possess SPA (special power of attorney) if with collateral. Up to 65 years old.
3. Legitimate contact numbers (this will be checked)
4. Documented source of income.
Basic Loan Applicant Documentary Requirements:
1. Completely filled up application form.
2. Latest 2×2 pictures (3pcs.)
3. Photocopy of 2 valid IDs
4. Proof billing (electric or water bill)
Other Types of Loan We Offer:
- Business, Corporate and Modified Business Loan
- PUJ / Tricycle Loan
- Real Estate Loan
- Taxi / PUV /Truck Loan
- Branch New Motorcycle Financing
- Car Loan (without taking your car)
- Car Loan Impounding
- Second Hand Car Buy Financing
- Car Loan Take Out (OR/CR)
- OFW / Seaman Allotee Loan
- Salary Loan
- Tuition Fee Loan
- Doctor / Dentist and Veterinarian Loan
If you have the requirements or make a free inquiry, call me to apply for OFW Seaman Loan – Sam Casuncad (loan consultant) (home phone: 366 36 45) or (Sun Cellular No 0932 – 872 5532) (Smart Cellular No 0939 – 9269335). You may also email me at email@example.com. If you TXT me or send me an email, don’t forget to write your name and your job… Note that as of now, 2012, our company only offers loan to seaman and seawoman… OFWs will have to wait for further notice.
If you get approved with your application and you are to come over for the release of your cash loan equivalent as stated on the approved amount, be sure to bring these:
1. your own ballpen and identification (valid IDs)
2. cash money enough for your lunch and extra allowance for transportation and so on.