Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad about Philippines.
25 Nutritional Facts about your favorite Fruits
Fruits are sweet.
Fruits are colorful.
Fruits make a garden beautiful.
But do you know what nutrition it gives to your body?
Here are 25 nutritional facts about some of the popular favorite fruits.
- To keep your heart healthy, eat avocado.
- Coconut water can be a substitute to add plasma to the blood.
- Sour sop is 10,000 times stronger than chemo to kill cancer cells.
- Pomegranate is a powerful antioxidants.
- Longan berry is the best antidote for snake bites.
- Passion fruit is rich with vitamins A and C, potassium and fiber
- Kiwi is loaded with potassium and fiber.
- Papaya is a high enzyme fruit
- Strawberries will protect your body from rheumatoid arthritis, oxygen damage.
- Strawberries can prevent the risk of developing cancer.
- Blueberries are powerful antioxidants.
- Blueberries can stop free radicals from damaging your body.
- Grapes keep your heart and lungs healthy.
- Red grapes contain resveratrol for a longer wife.
- Avocados help to lower cholesterol.
- Mangosteen can help kill cells that can cause leukemia.
- Figs has much calcium as found in milk.
- Lemon has a high content of acid that can kill bacteria.
- Watermelon has 92% water that will keep you hydrated the whole day.
- Banana can help you fight depression.
- Kiwi has more vitamin C than an orange.
- Apples can keep you energize in the morning than coffee.
- Banana can help if you suffer from heartburn.
- Cherry has an anti-inflammatory properties that reduces the risk of any heart-disease.
- Cantaloupe contains zea-xanthin that can absorb the retinal macula lutea in the eye and protects it from UV rays.