Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad.
Landscape Design Ideas
1. First off, you have to determine the size of the garden, backyard, frontyard or the architecture of the place where you want your landscaping design to be implemented in.2. If you have your own design, make sure to deliberate with the landscaper or designer about your ideas. Ask what sort of plants or small trees to use with your design.
3. If you don’t have your own design idea, be sure to search for the indoor or outdoor plants, greens, bamboo claddings, fountains, orchids, falls, wells, riprapping, zen (japanese garden), lanai, pocket garden, stones and pebbles and small trees you would want to incorporate in your landscape design and then ask if it is possible to use it. Search more options or ask for an initial idea on the structure of the landscape and location of plants.4. After you have finalized the idea of the design, the materials to use and the time frame to consider to make your project, ask for an initial canvass or quote of the price you are to spend from your landscape artist. Make your own canvass if it is possible that you buy your own materials or plants to use.
5. If that is not possible, ask for a full quote of the whole project. Providers do offer giving free quotes to customers. If they have a place where you can choose directly what materials you want could be integrated with the design, then by all means, opt in to talk with your provider where you can see your options.6. Be sure to make it clear with your provider about the repair possibilities and replacements if plants die at a certain period allowable. Very few would consider this but this should actually be an essential part of the contract (sort of an assurance or some money back guarantee). It will help you prevent spending more in case of damage.
7. Ask for an initial care for the plants, greens and small trees to be used in your garden, backyard or front yard. This will help you know how to take care of your landscape and keep it fresh looking.
8. With maintenance issues, make sure that at low cost value, you get an assured maintenance service in case needed. Plants and greens do grow in time so eventually, you will need one.
Note: Backyard, front yard, garden and office or corporate landscape ideas are different, be sure to determine which is which that you need. Don’t forget the space.
“Full credits to photos used in this post to sulit.com.ph/“