Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad about Philippines.
LTO Student License Permit Application Procedures
I just saw the official LTO procedure for student license permit application. Below are the chronological arrangement of the listed which are taken directly from the Land Transportation Office (LTO) official website. We hope this might help people looking to apply for student permit to drive. This is also for those who are asking what they should get through on their way to applying for a student’s permit in LTO. All credits for this post to LTO, no copyright infringement intended. – (source: http://www.lto.gov.ph)
1. Proceed to the Customer Service Counter to have your documents checked for completeness, and secure a Driver’s License Application Form. (This form is available for download at the LTO website. You can accomplish this form prior to transacting your business at the LTO window.) Get a queue number and wait for your number to be called. This has been changed today, your name will be called upon and the window number to which you will go will also be announced along with your name. Be sure to always be alert.
2. When your number is called, proceed to the transaction counters to submit all required documents to the Evaluator.
3. Proceed to the Phototaking/Signature Area to have your picture and signature taken when your name is called.
4. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called to pay the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt.
5. Proceed to the Releasing Counter, present the Official Receipt and claim the temporary student permit/license.