Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad about Philippines.
There are actually a number of uses for a NBI clearance and this post aims to enlighten you with that so you won’t have any problem trying to answer the most frequently asked question whenever you fall in line to the nearest renewal kiosk or branch in malls and in provincial offices.
Now, what are the different reasons and uses of NBI clearance? I have listed below the list of NBI clearance renewal kiosks but mind you that this list might be outdated. I have search and researched the internet to find this list and I am just sharing it here for the purpose of education and information. If you have any questions or concerns, please come over to the main branch in UN Avenue corner Taft Avenue. Ask only the right authorities regarding your concern so you don’t get lost.
Where to File, Get Application Form and Fall in Line:
Kiosks in Malls
1. Park Square I, Makati City
2. SM Mega Mall (Bldg. B. Basement), Mandaluyong City
3. Gotesco Grand Central , Monumento Caloocan City
4. Tutuban Center Mall 1, Divisoria
Satellite Offices Around Metro Manila
1. Quezon City Hall
2. Muntinlupa City Hall
3. Pasig City Hall
District Offices and Branches
1. NBI-DADO in Dagupan City
2. NBI-OLDO in Olongapo City
3. NBI-PAGDO in Pagadian City
4. NBI-ILDO in Iligan City
5. NBI-DIPDO in Dipolog City
1. NBI-IRO in San Fernando, La Union
2. NBI-CAR in Baguio City
3. NBI-CAVRO in Tuguegarao, Cagayan
4. NBI-BATRO in Batangas City
5. NBI-BRO in Naga City
6. NBI-WEVRO in Iloilo City
7. NBI-CEVRO in Cebu City
8. NBI-NEMRO in Cagayan de Oro City
9. NBI-CEMBO in Cotabato City
10. NBI-WEMRO in Zamboanga City
11. NBI-SEMRO in Davao City
12. NBI-CARAGA in Butuan City
Metro Manila Main Branches
a) NBI Clearance Center U. N. Avenue, Ermita, Manila
b) Quezon City Hall Makatarungan St. Diliman QC
c) Muntinlupa City Victory Shopping Center, Alabang
d) Mandaluyong City Hall Maysilo Circle, Mandaluyong City
e) SM SouthMall Alabang Zapote Rd, Las Pinas
f) Robinson’s Place Basement I Ermita, Manila
g) Robinson’s Otis Level 2 Guanzon St Paco, Mla
h) Robinson’s Galleria Basement I Ortigas Ave QC
i) Robinson’s Metro East Level 4 Marcos Hi-way Pasig
j) Robinson’s Cainta Level 2 Junction Cainta, Rizal
k) Robinson’s Novaliches Novaliches QC
l) Ever Gotesco Recto 3rd Flr Cinema 3 Recto Ave, Mla
m) Ever Commonwealth 2nd Flr Cinema I Comm., QC
n) Duty Free Fiesta Mall N Aquino Ave Paranaque City
Outside Metro Manila (Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao)
a) Marilao Municipal Hall Beside PNP Stn Marilao, Bulacan
b) Lipa City Hall Lipa City, Batangas
c) Rodriguez Mun Hall Rodriguez, Rizal
d) Calamba Mun Hall Calamba, Laguna
e) Robinson’s Tarlac Hacienda Luisita
f) Robinson’s Dasmarinas Dasmarinas, Cavite
g) Robinson’s Imus Imus, Cavite
h) Robinson’s Sta Rosa Sta Rosa, Laguna
i) CyberGate Cebu City
j) Tuburan Satellite Office Tuburan, Cebu
k) Tagbilaran Bohol Tagbilaran, Bohol
l) Bien Unido Bohol
NBI Regional and District Offices
1) Cordillera Administrative Region Baguio City
2) Ilocos Regional Office San Fernando, La Union
3) Dagupan District Office Dagupan City
4) Laoag District Office Laoag City, Ilocos Norte
5) Vigan District Office Vigan, Ilocos Sur
6) Cagayan Valley Reg Office Tuguegarao, Cagayan
7) Bayombong District Office Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya
8) Isabela District Office Ilagan, Isabela
9) Central Luzon Reg Office San Fernando, Pampanga
10) Bulacan District Office Malolos City, Bulacan
11) Cabanatuan District Office Cabanatuan City, N Ecija
12) Olongapo District Office Olongapo City, Zambales
13) Tarlac District Office Tarlac City, Tarlac
14) CaLaBaRZon Batangas City, Batangas
15) Cavite District Office Tagaytay City, Cavite
16) Lucena District Office Lucena City, Quezon
17) Laguna District Office Sta Rosa, Laguna
18) MiMaRoPa Calapan, Oriental Mindoro
19) Puerto Princesa District Off Puerto Princesa, Palawan
20) Bicol Regional Office Naga City, Camarines Sur
21) Legaspi District Office Legaspi City, Albay
22) Western Visayas Reg Office Iloilo City, Iloilo
23) Bacolod District Office Bacolod City, Negros Occ
24) Central Visayas Reg. Office Cebu City, Cebu
25) Dumaguete District Office Dumaguete City, Negros Or
26) Eastern Visayas Reg Office Tacloban City, Leyte
27) Samar District Office Catbalogan City, Samar
28) Western Mindanao Reg Off Zamboanga City
29) Dipolog District Office Dipolog City
30) Pagadian District Office Pagadian City
31) Northeastern Mindanao Cagayan de Oro City
32) Iligan District Office Iligan City
33) Southeastern Mindanao Davao City
34) Tagum District Office Tagum City
35) Central Mindanao Koronadal City
36) Saranggani District Office General Santos City
37) CARAGA Butuan City
38) ARMM Cotabato City
Guide on How to File (Step by Step Procedures)
Step 1: Payment (window 1)
If and whenever you apply for a NBI clearance, you will be first and foremost required to pay the corresponding application fee (for abroad or for local employment etc).
On the other hand, if you are a new applicant, ask for an application card or it will be given to you as soon as you have paid your dues.
You will then have to fill-up the application card. Afterwards, proceed to step 2.
Step 2: Data Check (window 2)
This step will cover the verification of the data card for any discrepancies, correctness based from the existing record on the database (for renewal) and so on.
Step 3: Quick-Search (window 3)
Cross checking of double names or similarity with other existing same name details on the database. Also for other derogatory records and / with duplicate entry.
Step 4: Image Capture (window 4)
New or renewal applicant this step will cover the digital photograph session which any or all applicants will have to undergo. This is a SOP for image data capture to be stored in the database for record purposes.
Step 5: Fingerprinting (window 5)
As soon as you are given your document as a new applicant, you will be required to have your fingerprint on the record – scanning of the applicant’s fingerprints (Biometric). Clearance renewal applicants will no longer undergo this step and instead will be asked to proceed to step 6.
Step 6: Registration (window 6)
You will be informed or given the exact date and time or schedule of release of your clearance certificate. Take note of this because if you fail to claim your paid document, chances are it will get stocked up and piled up under all other new applicant documents and you will have a hard time getting it. Don’t fail to come on the date and time of your claim.
Step 7: Releasing (releasing window)
Your clearance certificate will be released in the releasing window. Note that you won’t have to go to any other window but be sure to bring the details of your schedule. Otherwise, if it is not yet your claim schedule, don’t come over yet.
Documents with Failure and Problems:
1. If result of verification of your records reveal a namesake in the NBI database and further verification is needed, you will be referred to the Quality Control Section for a personal interview to support your claim of name and records.
2. Fingerprinting – As soon as your NBI clearance certificate is released, you are required to place your right thumb mark on the space provided for the fingerprint.
3. For corrections on your clearance certificate, proceed to Window-10 which you can find near the Releasing section window.
4. Rates / Fees / Cost: For local and travel purposes, One Hundred pesos (115.00). However, these clearance fees are subject to change without prior notice depending upon the year of application and issuance.
5. Don’t forget to bring a valid Identification card (ID) for authentication of your name. Also, do not forget to bring your own pen for obvious reasons.