Internet Philippines.Com – About Philippines

Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad about Philippines.

600K Birth and Marriage Certificates in Manila Soaked in Flood

Google Advertisements

There were all in all about 600, 000 marriage and birth certificates in Manila City Hall that were soaked in flood waters due to typhoon. Right now, the officials and staff were doing all they can to dry out the birth certificate and marriage certificate documents.

Hundreds of bulk of birth and marriage certificates soaked in flood of typhoon Ondoy in Manila City Hall.

The staff were using irons, ovens and all resources for the speedy recovery of the wet documents. Meanwhile, a sorry note has been posted in Manila City Hall civil registry office to allow people to know about the situation of the archived documents.

Tags:

54 Responses to “600K Birth and Marriage Certificates in Manila Soaked in Flood”

• ofelia says:

i would like to get a copy of marriage certificate from philippines.

• myra says:

i want to verify if this annie reginaldo is marriage to whom? and ailyn botes?

• myra says:

iwouldlike to know if the marriage of annie reginaldo my cousin in saudi is valid?

• cedie says:

i would like to verify if this cedrick mariano is alreday married?to whom?

• cristina says:

i would like to verify if CHARLES CARAUSOS SUICO is married to whom?

• Star Jon says:

need help, what if the place of birth on the birth certificate is different from the baptismal certificate? is that a problem when applying for a passport? the baby was born in quezon city but all his life lived already in manila, so the rest of the records until now shows manila as place of birth. in quezon city it was just a hilot and not in hospital.

another thing is that it was late registered as well. so is this a big problem? and what are the steps or how long does it take to get an NSO copy of the late registered birth certificate? thanks. please reply to my email.

• My wife and I are going through a divorce. During the marriage, she handled paying the bills but was often months behind and the house nearly went into foreclosure because of this.so i am very thankful to this blog. uk official certificates

• jen says:

Hi

Please check if my marriage certificate still intact or not.
    But its ok if its not, as I am now finding a lawyer to annulled our marriage.

• jen says:

Hi

Can you check if marriage certificate from CASTRO last name still intact or had been soaked by flood? Thanks.

• julz says:

i just wanna know the civil status of Eugene Aringgo and to verify the exact address of his birth place.
    pls update me as soon as possible…

• Eric Lopoz says:

i just wanna know the civil status of Nelson Betonio Iliw Iliw and Dhiessa Tabermejo Arcilla and to verify the exact address of their place of marriage
    pls update me as soon as possible..thank you

• richelle d lumalang says:

i would like to verify if this richelle d.lumalang is marriage?to whom?

• Jo-ann Wang says:

just wanna know where i can get a copy of my court decree of annulment. I have no idea who is the judge, what court it is, the date….. everything is unknown. But for sure the marriage was annulled. I lost the original copy.

• ferdinand ramos says:

how can i inquire about my marriage certificate?

• nasty14 says:

how can i inquire about marriage certificate??

• elda santos says:

JUST WANNA CHECK IF MY MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE STILL INTACT OR NOT, THANK YOU!

• michelle ong says:

how can i require my marriage certificate????????????

• rachelle abiva says:

if my copies was soaked i will be thankful hope didnt find coz my hubby was gone for some reason

• Gin says:

My record po ba kau ni Rhoda Balmes kung kasal na siya…tnx po

• freddy jackson says:

I would like to verify a man named mario fiege to see who he was married to and find out what her name is

• kenneth lumelay says:

hi…. birth certificate ko

• shiela marie tayco dalisay says:

pls check civil status of harry martirez dalisay

• shiela marie tayco dalisay says:

check civil status harry martirez dalisay

• marie says:

i would like to verify if kierran kressy d.limsiaco is married and to whom?thanx!

• Nheng Daque says:

Gud am I would like to verify if Mr. Andres Cordero Navarro, Sr. is married to whom?

• jenny says:

may record po b kayo n hilarion reyes aranda kung kasal na po ba siya at kanino po.

• jeanie says:

Hi,can i ask a favor pls,poydi po ba malaman kung saang lugar ito ikinasal si Belen Permale Varquez,@ kailan po sya ikinasal sa pangalawang husbnd nya.Thanks

• grace chau says:

please i want to know if my brother jose albert vargas geonanga is legally married or is he still in the philippines.

• RHASTY says:

tanong ko lang kung rehistrado ba ung kasal ko kay mayrilen pasilan

• Ronald Magill says:

good evenign, i would like to know the status of my marriage to Myrna Senggon Sendad. Married in Provience: Maguindanoa, City: Cotobato on 1 Auguast 2007; Marriage Lic # 3398031. we live in kuwait until i got transfered to Afghanistan Nov. 2009. We had been living togeather in kuwait sence June 2005.
    Myrna went on vacation this month to cotobato as we have been fighting about me being away but i have sent her mney every two weeks by western union. I’m being told by friends in cotobato she had filed for annualment and this weekend is getting married again to a Icelander by the name of Einar Birgisson.
    Is there away that an annualment could have processed with out me knowing about it and if so what can i do.

• myra glor palawan cahotoc says:

ANNIE REGINALDO IS NOT ANNULED AND ALEXANDER LAZARO PEREZ IS NOT ANNULED TO AILYN BOTES PEREZ ,HOW CAN THEY GET MARRIAGE IN SAUDI ARABIA IF THEY BOTH NOT ANNULED BOTH PARTIES ARE SEPARATED.ONLY NOT LEGAL.

• myra glor palawan cahotoc says:

ITANUNG KO LANG PO VALID BA KASAL NI ALEXANDER LAZARO PEREZ AT ANNIE REGINALDO NAG PAKASAL SILA SA SAUDI KAHIT PAREHO SILA MAY PINAKASALAN SA PILIPINAS AT HINDI PA SILA ANNUL SA DATI NILA ASAWA.AKO ANG PINSAN NG UNANG ASAWA NI ALEXANDER PEREZ…CONCERN LAANG PO AKO.DAHIL MAY ANAK SI ALEX NA PINAPABAYAAN NA DAHIL SUMAMA SA IBANG BABAE AT NAG PAKASAL SA SAUDI.

• grace duano roque says:

ITANONG KO LANG PO SANA KUNG PANO KO MALALAMAN KUNG NAKAREHESTRO ANG KASAL NG LOLA AT LOLO KO NA SI MARIA TISMO AMARILLE AT SI EUSEBIO CONDES EQUIPAJE SA BARANGAY MALABCA BURAUEN LEYTE

• grace duano roque says:

KASI PO WALANG MONTH OF DATE THEN A YEAR KAYA KUNG PWEDE KO PO SANANG MALAMAN KUNG MERON BA SILANG REKORD SA NSO

• ervin tivi says:

i would like to ask if i have a record in NSO if I am married?

• ervin tivi says:

i would like to ask if i have a record in NSO if I am married to cora mendoza bencito?

• Mark Nhel Roque says:

tanung ku lang poh kung may record nang marrige certificate si Michael M. Roque .

un lang poh salamat .

• ann chuang says:

i would like to check po, kung may record of marriage si roderick pare? si victor mayyam po, thanks.

• ruby ann aizon says:

i want to know raymond b. magbanua is married to whom?

• che-che says:

good morning, gusto ko lang po itanong kung may record ng marriage si rolando bucaloy or rolando bukaloy..(same person) he’s telling us may typo error po sa marriage contract nya… and to whom and when??? salamat po

• miles says:

tanong ko lng po kumg may record ng marriage si kirsy kaye japos? Gusto ko lng po malaman kung single pa po ba talaga sia or married na? and if married to whom? thank you…

• miles says:

tanong ko lang po kung may record ng marriage si kirsy kaye japos? Gusto ko lng po malaman kung single pa po ba talaga sia or married na? and if married to whom? thank you…

• marissajocelynclairesantos says:

good day! ask ko lang po puede po bang ma-authenticate ang marriage certificate kpag ang 1 tao ay kasal pa sa unang asawa khit hindi n sila nagssama nong unang asawa nya more than 10yrs n silang hiwalay,ksi may kakilala ako napa-authenticate nila ang marriage certificate don s 2nd husband nya,e d pa annull ang kasal don s 1st marriage nya? e ang alam ko po e bawal maauthenticate ang marriage certificate hanggang hindi p sila annull puede nyo po bang mahanap ang record ni Monaliza Banog Indig kasal po sya kay Antero Indig,pero sila po ay hiwalay n pero nag-asawa uli si Monaliza Banog Indig. E ang alam ko po ay balak nya pong kumuha ng Passport s DFA at ang ggamitin nya po ay ang surname ng 2nd husband nya. Maraming salamat po! God Bless!

• Magdalino says:

Ask lang po about Belen P. Varquez, she is still single or married now.thanks

• Rudy Mora Domulot says:

This is the name of my 86 y/o father. He married a 25 y/o Filipina named Pamela Salazar. He is a Filipino, however join the US Navy, gained US citizenship and receives social security; retired US prension; and PVO. This was too good to pass up for this gold digger or her family. They took advantage of my widowed father. Kept him pad locked in a room for 2 years, witheld medications, beat him, and allowed no communications with local or out of country family. He finally escaped Christmas day 2011 & through the US Embassy & local family I have been able to have him back home. He is slowly recovering emotionally, physically, & financially. I do however need to obtain a marriage certificate (if one exists at all) of this marriage of my father with this abuser, Pamela Salazar. The marriage would have taken place in Botolan, Zambales. Pamela’s DOB=14SEP1983. My father’s DOB=24SEP1925. Please help, my father has suffered enough-thank you.

• Rodolfo says:

Poydi po ba malamn kung married na po c Belen Permale Varquez,anu po ang name ng husband nya! Thanks

• beth laprico says:

hi,
    i would like to ask you if ceasar pimentel was maried to rica mea abiera?.

best regards
    beth

• haidee says:

i would like to have a certificate that is authenticated by the nso , that i am single how do i avail it>>>

• maui says:

ask klang po kng my asawa n po b c roger c asido at kng legal po b kasal nla ni jennifer villacorte

• jasper nogal castillo says:

hai chek q lng po if nkpasok ung nso marriage q

• Ram says:

Hi! I just wanna ask if you have nany contact number or email of Mr. Joel Castriciones Tanjueco? Thanks

Google Advertisements