Internet Philippines.Com

Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad.

Google Advertisements

NSO Birth Certificate Change Name

There are so many issues involved if you need your birth certificate change name, change middle name, date of birth, change surname and even the sex or gender. Many Filipinos have this problem (wrong spelling) with their certificate of live birth records in the National Statistics Office (NSO) or Census.

NSO Birth and Marriage Certificate

NSO Birth and Marriage Certificate

If you are one of them, please make sure that you go directly to the NSO website and refer to the rules on how to correct your birth certificate name. Be sure also that you will not go with fixers and beware of them. There are plenty around. Also please watch the video guide below to have an initial idea on how to do it right with NSO online inquiry and payment system.

Tags: , , ,

703 Responses to “NSO Birth Certificate Change Name”

  • Richmond prior says:

    Tanung ko lang po. Kasi po yung NSO ko po wala po ako pangalan dun pero sa birth certificate ko po meron po kaso sulat kamay lang po saya. Pano po gagawin ko para maayos po yung NSO ko para magkaroon ng pangalan pati yung birth certificate ko? Gano po kaya katagal ma ayos yun? Magkano po magagastos ko?? Kasi po need ko na din po yun e. Salamat po.

  • alice says:

    Hello po itatanong ko lang sana kung papano namin mapalitan ang last name ng bata into his mothers maiden name kc di sila kasal kaya papano po proseso kung palitan ng mothers maiden name ang last name ng bata. Pls let me know for important matters…

  • Jomar recana says:

    Good day po.:) May tanong po kasi ko eh may problema po kasi ko sa NSO ko mali po yung mga naka lagay dun?Jomar Recana po true name ako tapos nakalagay po dun Jaymar Ricana po, kaya po madaming mali.Gano po ba katagal ayusin yung ganyan problema at gano kamahal?gagamitin ko po kasi NSO ko by this November for midwifery boardexam.Thank you.:)

  • cristine Gumanit says:

    hi po ma’m tanung ko lang po kung maayus po b
    ? yung pangalan ng anak skasi ho wrong spelling sya at kung gagastos po aku ng malaki sa pagpalit ng pangalan ng anak ko. thank you and more powers po.

1 133 134 135

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

BSP Exchange Rate Today:
elektronik sigara
elektronik sigaracilar