Internet Philippines.Com – About Philippines

Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad about Philippines.

NSO Birth Certificate Request Guide

Google Advertisements

This is short guide on how to apply for NSO birth certificate online? If you are not yet knowledgeable about how to get NSO birth certificate using e-Census online transaction, this is perfect for a start. This is a short guide designed to help you get NSO birth certificate copy online and make a request of authentication.

For those who have no idea, online inquiry and request of copies from birth certificate, marriage certificate, change name, CENOMAR and more may now be done through the online e-Census system by the National Statistics Office in the Philippines. Please read the guidelines below in the NSO video.

Tags: ,

901 Responses to “NSO Birth Certificate Request Guide”

  • Kathlyn Ann G. Angel says:

    papagawa sana ako ng nso certificate

  • marlyn says:

    ask ko lang ano ba ang landline number ng berthcertificate delivery

  • Sheila Mae says:

    ask lang ako how to inquire about my daughter’s birthcert

  • michael says:

    posible po ba na makakuha ako ng birth certificate thru online.
    thank you!

  • marion ian francisco says:

    pwede ko po bang malaman kung naka regester ako sa NSO? thanks!!!

  • mhanielyn says:

    pahanap namn po ng baptismal ni ROLANDO GARCIA ROMUALDO.. w8 co pu ung email nio…

  • crisel says:

    pwede ko po ba makita ang birth certificate ko thru online thanks!!!

  • hance says:


  • love says:

    I secured my NSO birth certificate and CENOMAR thru phone last May 2009 and I was asked by the person who received my requests the purpose of getting the certificates and I replied to her that its for marriage. My question is would these certificates be valid for some other purposes also like for immigrant visa?

    • NSO Birth Certificate Help says:

      I think that if it were for marriage purpose that you insisted on the person you talked to, it would not be a valid copy to use for a visa. There is a different authentication process and seal for that document. I am not 100 % sure of it but you can always call the NSO online through their hotline number.

  • crisanto garcia says:

    pano po ako makaka kuha ng berth certificate ng tatay k. para malaman namin b-day nia. hindi po kase namin alam b-day nia. pinanganak po cya sa bulacan. DOMINGO FERNANDO GARCIA po pangalan nia. 1954 cya pinanganak.

  • Gara says:

    san po ako pwede mg-inquire regarding my birth cert that was updated last 2002. Until now kc mali pa rin ung data na nakalagay.Please assist. thanks.

  • marilou romano ranchez says:

    hi i’ve requested a copy of my birth cert in your office but I was wondering why I recieved it not in a certificate of live birth form. I just received the birth certificate which is in typewritten form or birth certificate supplementary. In my original cert of live birth there was no name written on it but I have already and submitted supplemental affidavits that why you have a copy of my birth certificate supp. Can you do something about it, somebody told me that you can just write at the sides of the birth saying it is being annotated.Can you that? Because I really need a birth certificate in a certificate of live birth form. Can you help me.

  • ferdinand luzano Jr. says:

    pwede po bang magrequest ng birth cetificate???
    magbabayad ako kahit kagkano…
    contact me here 09284445255/ 09055460906
    or here land line (047)913-3004
    im from botolan,zambales…
    thanks….hope to get that soon!!!
    ayaw ko na manloloko…cryoso po aq….tnx

  • Joseph G. Suarez says:

    Birth Certificate of
    4.OCTOBER 16, 1949 – BIRTHDATE
    6-10.FOR SSS REQ.

    AND Marriage certificate OF

    3.JUNE 12, 1977

  • chanyl d. gemoto says:

    i need confirmation for my SECPA. i change my gender from female to male..
    it’s already approved by court of bukidnon.. the municipal of Kalilangan,Bukidnon
    sends 2 mails in your office.. almost 2 years of waiting but don’t have answer and confirmation if change already my gender.. tnx

    Chanyl D. Gemoto

  • Lorie Librado says:

    Hi Sir,Madam
    i just wan’t to know the status of my boyfriend if he’s married or not and also the
    addres.he’s name Jorge Lim he was born april 28,1978 because we planing to get married next year pls help me to check hope to hear you soon
    thanks a lot and god bless.

  • ARNOLD SOL says:

    Sa kinauukulan,

    9yrs never have communication to my wife?automatically po ba na single ulit ako?
    thank u po…waiting ur response….

    • NSO CENOMAR says:

      Nobody can be automatically single just like that otherwise lahat ng ayaw na sa asawa nila ay ganyan ang gagawin. Right? but that could be grounds for a divorce. You have to file for divorce first before you can be single and that is if you win your case. That is the only way your NSO marriage certificate can become invalid.

  • ehmjhay says:

    just want to know if the mariage of arturo consuelo to rizalyn que is valid thanks hope to hear from you soon

  • lensy says:

    ask ko lang sana kong pedi ko malaman kong may record ako sa nso, kasi po nasunog po yong municipyo sa amin sa dumalinao zamboanga del sur. kaya diko alam kong may record ako sa nso

    thanks, Lensy Salapan Camoral

  • manuel says:

    hanap ko po mga kamag anak ko sa lahat ng sulok ng pinas.may apelyedong DUNQUE, gaya nila Tiara Evanie Margaux Arandia Dunque,Julivie Gorion Dunque, di ko po cla kilala pero nais ko pong malaman family root nila.send email to

  • christy says:

    I’ve been looking for my father for the past 4 years, last I’ve heared he retired as a philippine army I called camp crame but someone from there pretended that he was my father. I’m getting married and I would like my father to walk me down the aisle! please let me know if I can get a hold of his birth certificate his name is Constantino Vitamog. And if it’s not too much of a hassle I am also looking for a friends whereabouts is he is still living or where I can find him in Philippines, I know that your office has all of the answers to my questions your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for the time.

  • aslanie m. dimarao says:

    pwd q bang mkta ung birth certificate q…!!kung pwd lng…!!!!!gus2 ko lng mkita ung birth certificate ko….contact me…. here’s my # 09071380245

  • Leah says:

    Sir/ Madam
    ask ko lang po sa NSO Zamboanga City kung my record ba ang kuya ko sa birth certificate niya .. kailangan nya po kasi sa trabaho niya nas Cagayan de Oro City po kami ngayon sana po matulungan nyo kami e2 nga pala contact # namin 09069645683 o kaya e. send nyo po sa email ko ang maibibigay nyong impormasyon tungkol d2. thank you ! more power!

  • haidi pangilinan says:

    anu number pwede tawagan para makakuha ng nso birth certificate?

  • Sam says:

    NSO Zamboanga City
    ask ko lang po kung nag ooffer din po ba kyo Birth certificate delivery service?
    magkano po (sta. maria)? at ilang days po ba ako maghihintay?

  • jeffrey says:

    pwede ba mkakuha ng negative certification of birth thru online or delivery?

  • Allan C. Bormate says:

    gud day po,pede po bang malaman if may copy po ung birth certificate ko?nasa Cebu po qz ung copy qo.Tenks po and god bless!!

  • michael decena says:

    pwede ko po ba makuha mga birthcertificate ng mga kamaganak ko by internet lng?w8 ko po reply nyu..tnx

  • Bryan says:

    Good Day!

    Do you have any customer service numbers where I can reach you? I reside in Cavite and the office I know is located in Libertad near DFA. It saves time if I just call first before heading to your office. At least I would have the requirements ready or any documents needed cause the previous one got lost. Kindly reply as soon as possible. Thank You.

  • mae says:

    Good day i would like to ask po bout changing religion in my birth certificate
    but my birth certifcate is already authenticated. im baptist in catholic church which is not any church in zamboanga but in other part of mindanao,in my birth certificate its indcates im islam which is my religion but im in two aspect my mother is islam and my father is catholic, im asking any help in this matter i would like to change my religion in my birth certificate from islam to catholic but my problem is my baptismal certificate is not with me where can i ask help to fine my record that im baptist in catholic church cause i want to get passport which identify me as catholic, Im hoping your help and consideration in this matter…please

  • rhio beconia says:

    good afternoon,

    ask ko lng po pano kumuha ng birthcertificate kung s hospital kung saan po ako pinanganak eh wala pong pangalan pero may apeliyido ko at pangalan ng magulng?

    consider po ba un na lateregisterd kung sakali? and what po requirements?

    thank you po..

  • raffy says:

    How can i get my birth cert online?? I need it badly…thanks

  • RALPH says:

    Good Day po sa lahat…….pwede nyo ba akong matulungan kung paano po mag online request ng birth certificate sa NSO po.;… pwede nyo po ba akong ma PM or ma email ng mga tips…

    PM me @


  • roselyn says:

    good day po….sana matulungan nyo po ako gusto ko lang manghingi ng advice regarding my my birth certificate at sa nso ko po kasi hindi po sila magkatugma…yong family name ko kasi na ginamit ay sa papa ko hanggang ngayon na nasa college na ako at pagkuha ko ng nso ay ang nakalagay na family name ko don ay sa mama ko po …ano po dapat kong gawin ?

  • roselyn says:

    good day po….sana matulungan nyo po ako gusto ko lang manghingi ng advice regarding my my birth certificate at sa nso ko po kasi hindi po sila magkatugma…yong family name ko kasi na ginamit ay sa papa ko hanggang ngayon na nasa college na ako at pagkuha ko ng nso ay ang nakalagay na family name ko don ay sa mama ko po …ano po dapat kong gawin ?please help me pooooo….kasi gagagraduate na po ako this march

  • erwin says:

    Good day.
    i need help.
    i filed a correction on my sons birth certificate. Due to secpa, process takes 2 months to receive the corrected copy from NSO (according to LCR). So, i filed for manual authentication, i already received this corrected manual authenticated birth certificate. Unfortunately, DSWD Subic did not honor it(in this case, manual authenticated from NSO is useless?). I need to obtain travel clearance for my son as soon as possible since my petition will be void on Feb. 2010 if I haven’t submit my requirements before february. is there anyway to expedite my application for obtaining the corrected birth certificate from NSO?

  • Roselyn says:

    Sa NSO,

    Pwd po bang ma trace kung sino ang bata o mga bata na ang registered name ng father ay ARNOLD C.ENDRINA. naanakan po nya kasi ako at gusto ko malaman kung ilan na talaga anak niya hindi lang sa akin kundi sa ibang babae, kung sakali meron man.

    Salamat po.

  • gerwenardca campos says:

    san po hanapin pag kuha NSO birth..hirap kasi^_^

  • Jeremie Figuracion says:

    Good Day,

    Ask k lng po kung pwede nyo b? ako matulogan s birth certificate ng friend ko ang ginagamit nyang name ay MICHAEL FRANKLIN TRIX JAMES at saan ko po b? malalaman kung kasala yung isang tao pwede din po b? dto malaman. send nyo n lng po skin s email ko sa

    Salamat po ng madami

  • Jeremie Figuracion says:


    Gusto k lng po pa trace kung kasal itong lalaki n to si MICHAEL FRANKLIN TRIX JAMES at yan din ang gingamit yang pangalan. gusto k din malaman kung to nga yung totoong name nya. salamat po.

    kung pwede po pakisend n lng s email ko salamat po

  • Juvana P. Garbo-Ruiz says:

    Good eve po. Gusto ko pong kumuha NSO Birth Certificate. I was born on November 6, 1979 at Cataingan, Masbate. Kailangan ko ang aking Birth Certificate for my application with the SSS. Unfortunately, the file in our local civil registrar is damaged. Pwede po bang malaman kung paano ano ang mga requirements para rito at magkano po ang aking babayaran?

    Thanks po.

  • maegela says:

    gud evening po…one of the requirements po for delayed registration of report of birth is NEGATIVE CERT. OF BIRTH RECORD FROM NSO(CRS FORM NO.1)..
    Pls advise me po kung HOW and WHERE po ito kukunin kasi po i tried na d2 sa Bacolod NSO pero alang nangyari….


  • RitcheL says:

    HI po! tanong ko lang po sana kung ano po yong dapat gawin sa case ng BC ng mama ko. Yong registered BC nya is Leticia Arevalo pero yong ginamit niya sa school is Leticia Tamayo since iyong Arevalo na nasa Birth Certificate nya hindi totoong Surname ng Papa nya, ginamit lang nila yong Arevalo dahil sa panahon ng Hapon daw kaya nag nick name yong Papa niya. So paano po namin ma chachange from Arevalo to Tamayo ang Surname ng Mama ko? Dadaan pa po ba ito sa hearing? At magkano po ba pwedeng gastos nito? Thanks po. My mama is 56 na po ngayon.

  • Manilenia13 says:

    Hi i have a friend who was using Saulo in all his doocuments but when he got his original bc in NSO he found out that his surname was Taripe. What are the requirements needed so that he can change his surname to Saulo in his bc. He is 33 yrs of age now. Is it possible to change his surname to Saulo in NSO? Pls help he need it for travel purposes. Thank you and i hope to hear from you soon the answer to my inquiry.

  • Reynaldo D Lachica says:

    gusto ko po sanang makuha ang birtcertificate ng tatay ko ito po ung pangalan nya Ricardo Macapagal Lachica

  • joanne suyam says:

    Baby Girl ang nakalagay na name ko sa birth certificate ko. pero tama sa local registry. if i’m going to apply tru ecensus, authenticated na ba sya?

  • shander tabinas says:

    ask me lang po kung maayos b ung b-cert. ko kc d maintindhan ung name ko kya rejected ung pagkuha ko name po is SHANDER M TABINAS nagkapatong po kc ung N s A kya d maintindhan…

    pls help me po..

  • Jesus B. Montecalvo Jr. says:

    tanong ko lang sana paano mg add ng jr. sa name ko… kasi all my papers and doccuments merong jr. pati mga ID’s ko… my problem is sa birth certificate ko walang jr. i have my petestion kasi and i’m hardly aply passport co’z they will follow my birth and my petition is there is a jr. and my birth dosn’t have a jr. so pls help me how… hoping for your reply thanks in advance… god bless

  • nicole says:

    i am nicole de guzman ask lng po ako bout sa dad ko since birth d ko po xa nkita ask po sana ko kung anu pwede gawin para malaman ko kong buhay p xa.,im turning 20 n graduating n po ng college d ko p po nakikita dad ko! plese help me po.,eto po ful name nia :



  • nicole says:

    P.S PAKI EMAIL naman po eto po email add ko
    thankyou po sa help ah!un lng po wish ko bago man lng ko mkagraduate makita ko sya!!!!!!!i realy miss my dad…

  • erwin says:

    ask ko lang po kung paano papalitan ang birth certificate ng anak ko kasi sa wife ko pa nakalagay.

  • Pearl says:

    Can I ask the particulars of Jorge Nathaniel F. Amores? I just want to know whether he is single or married. His birthdate is 17 July 1969. That’s the only information I got. If possible cansend to my email the result? Thank you.

  • arnold says:

    ask ko lang po my problema kci 1st name & middle initials ng hipag ko pano po maayos un & magkano ang babayaran kung sakali….tanx po & gud am.!

  • princess says:

    ung birth certificate ko po sa name ng father ko wlang JR. na nakalagay pro tlgang may JR siya kasi sa lahat documents ko and documents dad lahat may JR ung father ko pano po kaya pacorrect un? san? at gano katagal paayos. sa birth certificate sis ko with JR naman sa name dad ko..

  • Ramon dionisio says:

    tanong ko lang ho kung ano gagawin ko regarding sa birth cert ng ate ko nasa province kasi sya kaya ako maglalakad ang correct year of birth nya ay 1970 kaso 1968 ang nasa birth cert. nya sana matulungan nyo ako tnx and more power!!!

  • amy says:

    pinapalayaas po kami nung ampon ng lola ko sa bahay nmen kakamatay lang po ng lola ko ang sabi ng lawyer na pinagtanungan nmen kailangan daw po nmeng tignan sa NSO kung legal po ang pagkaampon sa tito ko ng lola ko pag indi po legal may laban kme. pano ko po ba makukuha ung birth certificate nya? hope you can help us!!! pls!

  • joan says:

    tanong kolang po kung paano plitan yong nsa birth certtificate ko ang nakalagay kasi female dapat non male ang nakalagay?please help…….

    • Philippines Review says:

      Mag aapply po kayo ng change gender sa NSO in your case and then hihingan po kayo to bring supporting documents, e.g., baptismal certificate, school records, etc. Correction must be done through RA 9048 (Clerical Error Law).

  • joan says:

    marameng salamat po…mtagal po ba bgo matapos yon?

    • Philippines Review says:


      It will depend on how fast you can provide NSO with the requirements of your document request. Mas mabilis po ninyo maibibigay ang dupporting documents na hinihingi ng NSO ay mas mabilis din po maaayos ang kaso ng clerical error. In some cases ay umaabot po ng months before maayos.

  • recy estillore says:

    …. hi po, gusto ko lang po malaman kung may nso birth certificate yong tatay ko po sa nso, paki email na lang po sa yahoo ko…..….
    thank you po…… God Bless…..

  • lorenzo landicho catapang says:

    gud evening po mgrequest lang po ako ng duplicate birth certificate kasi po nabura ung date ,year ung copy ko kelangan ko lang po ipresent sa lto

  • lorenzo landicho catapang says:

    hi po pwede po ba mag request ng autinticated ng aking birthcertificate
    kc po requirements lang po cia sa lto dahil meron po akong kopya kaso po nabura po ung date ng aking kapanganakan kung ok lang po sana paki email naman po sa akin………………maraming salamat poh…………

  • vangil says:

    Can i possibly request NSO authenticated birth certificate online for my 2mos. old baby .

  • hannah mae says:

    pwe ask if napasa na ung record ng mama ko sa nso her name is erna rey alindato when she was not yet married.. need po kasi nya eh for claims… di kasi napasa ng municipyo sa nso ung record ng birth nya.. send lang po sa email ko,, tnx

  • hannah mae says:

    pwed ask if napasa na ung record ng mama ko sa nso her name is erna rey alindato when she was not yet married.. need po kasi nya eh for claims… di kasi napasa ng municipyo sa nso ung record ng birth nya.. send lang po sa email ko,, tnx

  • Glenn says:

    Hi ma’am sir,

    I just would like to know if my Mother-in-law’s (Zenaida Balila Doronio) birth certificate already forwarded to your office? We have inquired last 2006 but there was no record of birth yet. If the case is the same as mentioned what would be the process we must do in order to have an official record in your office? I appreciate your help to my concern in advance.

    Here is my e-mail add for me to know the status of my inquiry.

    Thanks and regards….


  • ghie says:

    Hi Mam & Sir,

    gusto ko lang po sana malaman kung meron po bang birth certificate ang untie ko na si JULIETA V. QUIBALLO pinanganak po sya noong JULY 12 di ko po alam exactly kung anong taon nasa 1951 or 1955 po sya. pls i need your imigitly reply,this my contact # 09079895499 or email add:,

    maraming salamat po

  • mylene says:

    pumunta ako sa nso last jan 6 para ikuha ng ABC un anak ko pero lumabas n negative.. hndi pa daw pinpasa ng munisipyo un copy ng BC nia.. pumunta naman ako sa munisipyo nmin, sabi nmn nila ay naipasa n daw nila un.. bka hndi p lang daw nbubuksan ng nso.. ask ko lang poh kung kelan mabubuksan un BC nia. kaylangan ko na xe ikuha siya ng passport..

  • Riodan says:

    Pwede po ba malaman online kung kasal na isang babae… I really have to find out… Girldfriend ko cia and I think she is not telling the truth… help naman po…

  • jacquilou dayuta says:

    want to ask bout on how to get an online birth certificate authinticated by the NSO office…..



  • jhen says:

    good day po, tanong ko lang po sana kung magkano po talaga bayad kapag CCE o correction of clerical error sa pangalan nyo? ang mahal po kc ng siningil sakin nasa R.A. 9847 po yata im not sure about d R.A. pero iyan po sinabi nila na bayad base nga daw po sa R.A dmesure kung wat R.A. un, basta ang binayad ko is 2,500 lahat 1000 para sa CCE tapos 1500 para daw po sa maglalakad gusto ko lang pong malaman kung may bayad po ba talaga ang CCE at kung magkano?at db po kapag nagwowork ka at magfifieldka cgurado naman may allowance ka lalo na government, eh para saan po ung 1500 na binayd ko?ung 1000 po sa munisipyo ko po binayd un po ang may resibo,ung 1500 walang resibo kc un nga dawpo ang panlakad….concern lang po kc ako paano po kunwari gustong magabroad ng iba eh tapos mali ung name nya sa CCE palang 2500 na paano kung wala syang pera kaya nga gusto ng magabroad para maibsan ang kahirapan ng buhay nya,don palang sa 2500 na sinisingil popobramahin na nya,db masyado yatang malaki ang 2500 para sa CCE lang…i need a quick response…..tnx a lot for reading my concern…

  • john says:

    posible po bang malaman online kung mayroon na akong NSO birth cert.

  • Maria Berna E. Pogoy says:

    tanong ko lang po kng nkaregister po ba yung birthcertificate ko po,
    Maria Berna E. Pogoy
    July 19, 1988
    Mambugan, Antipolo City

    saka po marriage certificate ng parents ko po
    Nestor R. Pogoy
    Bernadeth A. Pogoy
    June 4, 1980
    Palanas Masbate

  • liesel rosal says:

    good day!
    sir/maam,posible po ba na habang buhay wla ng bc ?kc po may kapatid po ako na hanggang ngayon wla pa ring nangyayari sa bc nya, noong 2007 pa po nya inasekaso pro hanggang ngayon wla pa rin.kc po ang sagot lng po ng taga LCR siquijor hintayin daw ang rply ng taga NSO..hanggang kailan po maghihintay ang kapatid ko?sana matulungan nyo po ang kapatid ko..maraming slamat po & more power!

  • larissa mae porras says:

    i would like to request the birth certificate of Nilo Polmo Luces. thank u very very much…hoping for an immediate response….

  • Maricel Taize Gianan says:

    request po sana ako NSO birth Certificate ko.

  • stephanie ramirez boco says:

    hello po gud day

    ask klang po sana kung anu ano po ung requirements para mbago po ung wrong surname sa birth certificate ko?ano po b ung dapat gawin ?valid po b ung affidavit of discrepancy para mbago ung wrong surname ko?kylangan ko po mlaman urgent pwede po pki email nlang po skin ito po ung email ko STEPHANIE021686@YAHOO.COM ok wait ko po reply nyo

  • stephanie ramirez boco says:

    mahal po ba magagastos para mabago ung wrong spelling ng surname ko isang letter lang nman po ung mali eh mabilis po b maayos yun

  • JOEY TUAZON says:

    pwedi ho bang makuka ang address ng aking mother na almost 48yrs nakaming
    di nagkita….. ang pangalan po nya ay Mrs Waynita Arnuco taga Cebu po sya wala
    po akung contact sa kanya… Maraming pong SALAMAT


  • sarah says:

    I just would like to know if my Mother’s birth certificate already forwarded to your office? my mother name is zenaida m. carigo. plsz reply to this email… thank you!!!!!!!!!

  • Albert says:

    pwede po ba nio ako bigyan ng copy kung ano mga kailangan sa pag kuha ng Birth Certificate sa NSO.. thank you po!!!!!! paki send na lang po sa email na ito thank you po ulet!!!!


    good pm,gusto ko po sanang kumuha ng CENOMAR ,saan pwede ?magkano?gaano katagal at kung pwede po bang maidelever sa bahay? magkano po ang total charge?Maraming salamat po, pls let me know through my email…


    my email add:

  • Carlo says:

    good day po, gusto ko lang malaman kung ano ang requirements para maitama ung clerical error dun sa birth certificate ko? Nung ipananganak po ako, Carlo po talaga ung name ko then nung lumabas sa NSO at Local Civil Registry, Carlos po ang nakalagay. Di ko po alam ang gagawin ko, lahat po ng supporting documents at sa school ko ay Carlo ang gamit ko. Ngayong malapit na ko ikasal kelangan ko po maitama ung name sa birth certificate ko.

    hintayin ko po ang sagot nyo, Maraming salamat po boss.

  • Carlo says:

    at saka kanino po ako lalapit at ano po ang mga hakbang na kelangan ko gawin para maayos un?

  • jonie says:

    hi.a sk ko lang po kung naka register po sa nso itong name na ito.. MOHJAHID RODI AL-RASHID. december 10, 1982, male. i hiope you can reply me thru my e-mial as soon as possible. we badly needed to apply for a passport. thank you. more power

  • joan says:

    tnong lang po ako kong pwde kbang malaman kong mgkaparhas ba ang birth certificate ko sa NSO at sa record ko sa amin…ksi yong nsa aming longsod Female ako eh dpat non male po ang nkalgay!please…

  • Michael Victor L. Bejar says:

    asko ko lng po pano kumuha ng nso birth certificate thru online?? at saan po magbabayad na bangko?? salamat po

  • daren says:

    anu po ba ung procedure para makakuha ng NSO birth certificate online….requirements po kasi namin next week….

  • Rochelle says:

    pwede po malaman kung registered ba ang Rochelle Guillero sa Bulacan??
    kailangan lang po talaga…
    kasi kung hindi pa po magpapal8 registration na lng aq…

  • salahudin says:

    ask ko lang po kung pwede kung makita ang secpa ko.. kung pwede po paki send lang sa email na binigay ko

  • july says:

    ask ko lang po magkano ang babayaran sa nso kung magpapa change ng gender kasi po nagkamali sa gender ng pamangkin ko. ano po ba ang requirements nito at sabi po kasi ay nasa main office na daw ang copy ng birth certificate. thanks po.

  • mary ann says:

    ask ko lang po kung kelan makukuha un birth certificate ng anak ko. kasi po pinag file po ako dito sa municipyo namin ng petition of correction for clerical error. matagal na po kasi. bayad na ako at sila na daw bahala mag-ayos. dapat kasi ay K ang first name ng KARLA nia. ang nakalagay pala sa birth certificate nia ay CARLA. Since sia ay nag-aral ang gamit nia KARLA. sana po tulungan nio ako kailangan nia kasi sa board exam nila. sana po matugunan nio po ako. more power and god bless. ang email ko ay

  • crizze says:

    i just want to ask if the authenticated copy of birth certificate from nso has expiration? i have one, issued last october, 2005. will it still be valid when i apply for a passport? please respond. thank you very much!

  • Sandra Ogaya says:

    Dear Maam And Sir,
    Ask ko lang po kung magkano yong payment if i get the singleness.
    thanks and waiting for your reply,

  • Sandra Ogaya says:

    Hi maam,
    ano po requirements pagkuha ng singleness.
    thanks po

  • mark anthony says:

    ano po ang dapit gawin pag ang birthdate ko po sa NSO ay iba po sa aking Live birth??…..pls. po, kelangan ko ng impormasyon…kailangan po talaga para po ito sa requirements for graduation sa college….taga Cebu po ako…

  • sheila anne cruz says:

    Dear Sir/ Madame:

    How much po pag nag pa-endores ng Birth Certificate?And how long will it takes?? Please give me a quick reply on this..Thank you…

    Sheila Anne Cruz

  • matilde purugganan says:

    ano ang gagawin sa pgrehistro sa name ng apo ko ipinanganak na namatay ang ama na d kasal bago naipanganak,gusto ng mother na isunod sa name ng father.ano ang mga dapat gawin?


    gusto ko pong malaman kung paano aayusin ang Birth certificate ko na wrong spelling name and wrong gender (male ang sa birth certificate) pero female po ako. at birth place ko sa negros oriental pa. Pwede ko po ba ayusin ito kung san ako nakatira now sa Nueva Ecija me?Thank you and more power!

  • Azarael Hashem P. Corpin says:

    Hi!! i have a problem in my b-certificate,specifically in my gender it is supposed to be male. may i know what is the procedure for changing the data.. thankz…

  • tedwood dela rosa says:

    do most of the questions that are posted above have been answered?

  • ray-jun m.abarquez says:

    ask lang po meron po va ako nso kc d ko know eh plz z z z z z z z z . . . . . . .pls contac me here at my phone # na to 09265267518

  • joyce says:

    hi po gud day! ask ko lng po paano ko po malalaman f nakaregistered ung marriage ko sa NSO.. my marriage was conducted by a bishop @ caloocan city on jan 10 2002 since that i wasnt able to update f it was being registered to the NSO… now i need an NSO marriage cert and im confuse about it… how i am going to start processing and what shud i do? help me pls………

  • cheryl aldana says:

    good morning poh,,my problem po ako sa birth certificate ko,yung name po ng father ko.ask po ako kung pano po ba mababago yung name ng father ko sa birth certificate ko??wait po ako sa raply nyo,salamat….

  • jon millare says:

    sun ko pwede madownload ung form para sa request of Authenticated Birth certificate and marriage contract. pede po ba email nyu na lng..tnx’s

  • Sheila V. Zamora says:

    Good day! I want to ask if my son’s birth certificate is already available at NSO. His name is Axell Jovan Villanueva Zamora. Thanks

  • anie says:

    tanung ko lang po, ang bata ba pagmay birth certificate na galing sa hospital pero itoy hindi pa authenticated, ibig po bang sabihin non ay wala parin syang record sa NSO? hindi pa sya makakakuha ng birth certificate galing NSO? THANK U

    • Philippines Review says:

      Malalaman lamang po kung may record ang sinu pa mang tao ng kanyang birth certificate sa NSO o Census kung kayo po ay kukuha or kung tatanungin po ninyo kung naiforward na po ng ospital ang birth certificate sa NSO at kung anong date ito naiforward. Salamat po sa pagbisita dito sa Philippines blog.

  • panu ko po malalaman kung naka register aq sa NSO kasi need namin ung Authenticated na birth certificate eh .. and ung birth cert. ko po kasi mali ung surname dapat ang nakalagay na surname q dun ANDRADE pero ung nailagay ng midwife RADAZA … tapos pinaayos na ng mama q ung birth cert. sa municipal ng VALENZUELA sa ATTORNEY dun … d ko lang alam kung na submit nya un sa NSO .. thanks .. sana malaman agad sa madaling panahon …

  • dember john della says:

    on process po ks correction of entries nya court.. w8 for court order ks

  • Corazon Godoy says:

    my birth certificate was flooded several years ago. i would like to seek help on how to get a copy of my birth certificate.
    your help will be highly appreciated.

    • Philippines Review says:

      Hello Corazon, you can get a copy of your birth certificate from the NSO anytime. The same requirements apply just like when you got one before. thank you for visiting Philippines blog and if you liked this post, please take time to subscribe to us using the form below.

  • alinson anunciado says:

    bakit po ba hindi ma release yung birth ko? kinuha ko ito sa nso cebu. kailangan ko po kaagad para sa board exam. sabi po nila problema daw sa computer. thanx

  • fortunato revilla says:

    is matthew gabriel tan revilla’s blrth certificate ok? please check my son’s birth certificate

  • jade sumalinog says:

    uhmm.ask ko lang po kung meron n po ba akong record ng birth certificate ko..late registration po kasi ako..bale naibgay ko na po yung local birth cert.ko jan nung last jan.19 2010..bka po ksi pag inapply q na eh no record parin po..
    thank you po..hope you’ll response..

  • jean camille says:

    …hello tanong ku lng pu kung panu kmuha ng nso birth certificate need ku pu ksi…tga sta. elena camarines norte pa pu aku. .

  • fortunato revilla says:

    is matthew gabriel tan revilla’s birth certificate is ok late registration po kasi siya.

  • raymond porquez says:

    Ask ko lang po kung ilang araw aabutin at magkano ang bayad kapag nag pag-ayos ng maling birth date…1968 instead of 1967 need your response pls reply

  • crislynn balmaceda gala says:

    pwede ko po bng mlaman ung nkaregister po ang name Christopher collantes balmaceda-date of birth po nya ay Nov 9,1977 at Balanga Bataan

  • melgie m. tabaquero says:

    hi po!!!

    jst wnt to nquire for my sis n law mothers brth crtfcate..

  • melgie m. tabaquero says:

    its buenaventurada alayacyac indina. born sept 15, 1949 at dumamjug, cebu city. her mothers name is felisisima perel alayacyac and fathers name cayetano indrina.
    jst checking if her birth certificate is positive.
    hope to hear from u soon.waiting for a reply…


  • Lyn Chin says:

    gud am.. ask ko lang po kung naka register na sa NSO ang birth cert. ko… bale supplemental report po yun… paki check naman po please.. i really need my SECPA badly.. thanks..

  • allan francisco pepito says:

    pwede po bang malaman ko muna kung may record ako sa NSO, baka po kilangan na mag late registration po ako kung sakaling hindi po ako nag karoon ng bagong record sa NSO, April 10, 1965 po ako ipinanganak sa Mactan, Masbate.
    maraming salamat po.

  • Ernea Christine Villaflor says:

    Pwede po ba malaman panu ilocate yung father ko. I only have his name (Ernesto Luis Jr.), and his from Zamboanga before. Email nyo po ko kung meron kaung information about him, improtante lng po na mahanap ko sya. thanks!

  • Romualdo Dabalos Jr. says:

    ano bang pinaka mabilis na paraan para mapabilis ang proseso ng aking authenticated birth certificate sa NSO kasi Late Registered Ako…andito ako sa laguna tapos kakaendorse lang ng aking birh certificate galing sa city civil registry galing kidapawan city…dadaan pa daw sa davao…pwede bang humingi aq ng endorsement letter galing ng city civil registrar ng kidapawan para ako na mismo mmag direct nun sa Main office Sa east avenue Quezon city?

  • geoffrey says:

    mali po ang address ko sa marriage certificate, paano po siya mapapalitan?

  • ask ko lng po kung panu po . maki2ta o mala2man kng nasan yng taong hinahanap ko po?
    ang complete name po niya ay . RAMON CULALA. JUERRA
    hindi ko po kse mkta sa mismong national statistic website ehh??
    patulong nmn po.,
    sna poo email niyo po ak.,plsz.,

  • cesar manlegro tumatao says:

    tanung ko lang po kong my record po ba ako sa nso ang nanay ko po ay c natividad manlegro tumatao at ang tatay ko po ay c agustin edios tumatao.kong maari po ay pwede ko po bang mkuha ang birth certificate ko.ako poy isinilang noong august 5 1970 or pwede nyu bang irxt nyu kong mayron o wala?09182539694 kong wla po paano po ako mkakuha ng birth cert?
    sana po matulongan nyu po ako hinggil d2.thanks and more power

  • cesar manlegro tumatao says:

    pwde rin po bang pkihanap ng birthcert ni arnulfo paler tagalog ang taty nya ay c alfredo manlegro tagalog at ang nanay nya ay c alfonsa paler,thanks

  • jean says:

    Good day!
    ask ko lng po if ano po ba ang proceedings ng change of gender? Kasi sa lcr copy ko po female ako but then pagkuha ko ng authenticated copy ng NSO birth certificate naging male ako. I am just wondering how it happened? Please make me an email f ano ang gagawin ko kasi it is really expensive to file a petition for that.
    thanks a lot..

  • ehdz says:

    mam/sir pwd po basabay na kumuha ng birth ska marriage contract?pls advice nyom e through email..ty.

  • janica mae esguerra says:

    ask cuh lng poh lanline no. ng nso delivery… zkah ilang days pnaprocess ung nso certificate…. tnx and God bless….. wait ko po response nyo

  • Niña Encila says:

    Hello… Ask cu lng poh kung panu maipaprocess ung birth certificate ng kapatid cu ska ng papa cu. Ung sa kapatid cu kse sa samar sya pnanganak then hindi naparegister nung nagpaanak sa mama cu ung bc nya. Panu po un san namin ipaprocess?… Tas ung sa papa cu naman nsa samar din. Pwede bang kunin dito sa Maynila un kahit nkaregister sa Samar? tnx un lang poh.. I hope there’s a response

  • salvacion says:

    maari ko po mkita ang birthcertificate ko through online po

  • mon albert says:

    i just want to ask for the hot line for the birth certificate delivery

  • anita c.amparado says:

    pwede po bang magtanong kung naka rigesterd ba si anita c.amparado sa nso???ang b-date ko ay feb,6 1968.ang mga magulang ko po ay sina antonio amparado at felicisima camahalan sa cebu city po.kung meron pls lang paalam nyo lang sa akin at magbayad me thru delivery thanks

  • Akris Palacio says:

    dear sir/madam,
    I just want to ask some question regarding my husband’s problem with his NSO certificate, because there’s some typographical error and we don’t know the best thing to do to have it correct. The problem is that he was register as illegitimate due to there’s no father name appeared in his certificate. We want to correct it for passport application purposes. Hope you can help us…

  • Felicity says:

    I’m getting married in another country and i need an unabridged birth certificate, not the photocopy of the hospital certificate.

    How do i obtain this document? What does the NSO call it? No one seemed to know what i was talking about at the Serbilis Center.

    Your help will be much appreciated :)

  • david nico arcillas says:

    gusto ko lang po malaman ang birth cirtificate ng anak ko

  • emma taculin says:

    gd am, inquire me regarding the birth certificate of the following persons. if they have a copy in NSO:

    Bdate : January 9,1937
    Bplace: Tubungan , Iloilo

    Bdate : October 23,1938
    Bplace : Antique, Iloilo..

    thank you very much


  • cheys dalisay says:

    ello po…ask lang po aqoe kng pwd qoe po ba verify ang address po ni ebo pasaporte,birthday nia po is october 3, 1985…from mabinay negros oriental po xa,,,just want to know his brgy,,,

  • Mrs.Labrador says:

    hi good day
    I just want 2 ask about the NSO birth certificate of my Son..I just gave birth 3mos ago and i already registered n local registration office at pototan iloilo last nov.27,2009.Its Possible that can i get his NSO birth certificate coz im going to use for his passport.

    thank you and hoping for your immediate respond.

    • Philippines Review says:

      It is possible po but you will have to conform with the requirement of the NSO / Census to do that. Best thing to do po is to go and ask from their office nearest you so everything else will go smooth as possible. Thank you for visiting us here at the Philippines blog.

  • beng m says:

    i need info on where to get mom’s birth certificate. E-census has records of beginning 1945, but my mom was born 1929.
    Please respond to my email address, really need help.

  • beng m says:

    i’ve tried sending email message at, but no response until now.

  • nelia anacta velayo says:

    would like to ask po on how to change my name from nelia elsa anacta to nelia anacta. iv been using po my name without elsa. all my documents have no elsa. i would like sana to omit the elsa. what should i do? how much would i spend for it.


  • ritchie directo says:

    panu po ba kumuha ng certificate of no records?

  • ritchie directo says:

    wala po kasi akung records sa nso anu poh ba ang dapat kung gwin para magkarecords..

  • Gina Juagpao says:

    Halo po, ask ko lang po kung pwd bang mkta sa online ang brith certificate ng taong hinahanap ko. COusin ko po sya, d po namin alam ang birth date nya exactly at kung nka register ba sya sa NSO pra mkapag request po kme ng authenticated birth certificate nya, kc po nasunong ang municipyo nmin d2 sa surigao. were looking forward po sa positive reply nyo, tnk po and god bless.

    Name: Gerry Lagura Juagpao
    Parents Name: Eugene Juagpao and Evangeline Lagura

  • Robert Ryan Betito says:

    ask ko lang po…pwede po ba akong magparegistered ng pangalan ko.kasi po nakagradute po ako ng pag aaral sa pagsisikap ko.ang birth certificate po namang nagamit ko simula ng nag aral ako ay di pala nakarehistro.kaya po ngayon di p ako makapag aplay ng magandang trabaho..tulungan nyo naman po ako kung ano po ang dapat kung gawin..kasi po simula po ng ipinanganak kaming magkapatid ay di naman iiintindi ng mga magulang namin ang aming karapatang mgakaroon ng tunay na pagkakakilanlan.

  • Lorie Ann M. Guillergan says:

    tatanung ko lng po sana kung nka register po ako sa nso pra mkkuha nah po ako ng authenticated na nso birth certh. kc po ung birth ko po dti pinadla po sa states ng daddy ko po eh original po ung pinadla di po kc ako mkapagtrabaho ehh kc di po ako mkkuha ng sss hope m2lungan nyo po ako.. salamat po

  • Jenny Lloveras says:

    pwede po bang paki send sa akin mga requirements sa pag file ng late registration para sa nanay ko, birth date po nya ay June 29, 1950, ipinanganak sa Butuan City….wala po syang records jan sa NSO at sa Butuan civil registry pati po sa archive…gusto po namin syang ipa-late registration….pls po paki-send para po maasikaso namin. thank you po

  • jane says:

    panu poh ba mag-inquire ng birth certificate sa NSO…d bah pede mlaman ntin d2 kung nkaregister tau sa NSO pra papunta dun ok na lhat

    • Philippines Review says:

      Jane, Kailangan po kayong magrequest muna bago po malaman kung may record na po kayo ng inyong NSO birth certificate na nakaforward sa NSO.

  • Elenita A. Dumaicos says:

    Pwede po ba malaman kung registered and name ko sa NSO? At kung registered paano po ba i claim.

  • Elenita A. Dumaicos says:

    How will i know if i am registered at NSO?

  • Leyani San Miguel says:

    Upon checking sa o.r. na issue sa kin, mali un year of birth.Kindly check it .It is for realease on March 22,2010.

    This is the info:request for birth certificate
    Name: Melanie E. San Miguel
    Birthday: December 28,1997
    O.R. No. 100319-003-05-LPB-00418

  • REA Q. PIZARRO says:

    i would like to get a copy of my NSO birth certificate.


    Nag request po ako ng NSO birth certificate ng mother ko na si ERLINDA L. MADARANG,unfortunately the certification states that NSO do not have any record of her birth.Anp po kaya ang dapat naming gawin para magkaron sya ng record sa NSO.Maraming salamat po.

  • Gretchen Claire Magalona says:

    good day! i would like to request or ask any information of PERLITO MAGAWAY, because i’ve been searching him for almost 23 years. He is the father of my friend. Any information about that person can be a big help for us to find my friend’s FATHER. i’m hoping for an immediate response. thanks and god bless.

  • gemma says:

    nais ko malaman kng naka rigester po name ko s nso kc d2 po s bayan nmin wla akong b-certifacate ang name ko po ay GEMMA O.SALES address CALIGUIAN BUROS ISABELA MARCH 7 1980 ano po dapat kng gwin halimbawng wla akong b_certifacate pwede po ba akng late register

  • Rolito Corvera says:


    I would like to get a copy Of NSO Birth Certificate of my mother name ROsita Simplicio Bermalte.And also Leonarda Simplicio Bernalte and Elisa Simplicio Bernalte ASAP.Please contact me through my mobile # 09087615438. Please needed talaga urgent.

  • Rolito Corvera says:


    I would like to get a copy Of NSO Birth Certificate of my mother name ROsita Simplicio Bermalte.And also Leonarda Simplicio Bernalte and Elisa Simplicio Bernalte ASAP.Please contact me through my mobile # 09087615438. Please needed talaga urgent. thanks

  • jocelyn says:

    pwed po ba mlaman qung nkrgester na sa nso ung marriage certificate q? thank you po,,,, antaiy q po reply nio,,,,

  • Marife says says:

    der maam ,

    tanong ko po lang kung dyan po ba kukunin ang philippines citizens ko

    kasi po kailangan ko lang po sa pag-apply ng austrian citizens

    kong dyan po e pwede nyo po ba ako eemail upang malaman ko

    kasi po kailangan ko sana sa susunod na buwan e kung pwede

    po e tulungan nyo ako e nasa autria po ako ngayon

  • Armen says:

    Paano po ba magapply ng correction ng spelling ng pangalan ko sa birth certificate.

  • karren gee says:

    hi..gud day..i just want to ask how much mag pasok ng birth certificate ng anak q..thnx

  • joedel says:

    hmmp…im just asking kug panu ko ba malalaman kong may birth certificate ako na naka register sa nso

  • Carol says:

    Hi! I just want to ask how to change my husband incorrect date of birth in his NSO. It should be March 17, 1972 but instead it was written as January 17, 1975. We recently found it out when we requested a copy for passport purposes. He never requested BC before because baptismal was accepted that time in school and even when we got married in 1990. In all his other documents like baptismal, school records and IDs has a correct birthdate info.

    I wonder if there are some easy and fastest way on how to correct it without going to a lawyer or publishing it in a newspaper, because it cost lot of money and time that we can’t afford this time. We need his NSO in urgent time for his passport application. Could you please help us.

    Thank you in advance, more power and may the Almighty God give you folded blessings for all the assistance that you’re rendering to many people.

    Carol B.

  • Remil says:

    Noon pagkukuha ako ng NSO birth certificate ang ibinibigay sa akin ay yung Late registered ko po na birth certificate. Lately, kumuha ako ng birht cert. ang ibinigay nila ay yung original na birht cert. ko po na galing sa hospital ang problema ko po ay wala po ang name ko doon only my birthdate at name ng mama ko…Ang tanong ko po kung ang ipapakita ko na birth cert. ko e yung nanggaling sa hospital papaano po nila malalaman na sa akin po iyon e wala po ang name ko doon…?

  • marwa, alim says:

    ask ko lang if how to inquire for birth certificate of my sister.

  • esterlita alsola says:

    ask ko lang kung paano ko malaman ang tunay na pangalan ng aking ina na si mancita canteros. gusto ko manghingi ng record niya., at sa aking ama na si hipolito eco na sa tunay na pangalan siya ay si antonio eco. paano ko ito malalaman ang tunay nilang pangalan sa birthcertificate.
    sana maiintindihan ninyo ang aking kahilingan.

    lubos na gumagalang,
    esterlita alsola

  • kenneth Camiloza says:

    pano po namin malalaman kong naipasa sa NSO ung birthCertificate ko. pwede po bang malaman yun tru online.

  • trisha says:

    Hello madam/ sir

    ask lng po ako kung valid ba ang kasal ko sa asawa ko na ginamit nya na apelyedo ay alyas yan ngayon sa marriage contract namin.lately ko na nalaman na di pala totoo ang apelyedo nya ginamit sa kasal namin.mayroon bang paraan yan na maseayos ang documento na yan.ang problema ngayon may anak akong tatlo di ko sinunod sa apelyedo na fake ginamit nya sa kasal namin ,pinaregistered ko sila sa tunay nyang apelyedo.ask lng ako ma invalid ba ang marriage namin .matagal na akong hiwalay sa asawa ko 8 yrs na,please help me kung paano malulutas na ganitong problem.

  • trisha says:

    ask lng din po ako kung nakaregistered ba ang marrige namin
    Teresita A. Cadayona
    Alejandro S.Flores

    my email address.

  • John Derben E. Lim says:

    I’m asking for a verification of my birth record in your civil registry .
    I tried it on last Tuesday but the civil registry of Valenzuela city hall informed that no John Derben E. Lim is recorded in their birth records.

    my name is John Derben E. Lim
    this is my E-MAIL address:

  • Lea Padilla says:

    wl p dw aq record s NSO ky d aq nkkuha ng authenticated BC, pero 3x n q nkkuha dati

  • Monette M. Patiga says:

    pwede po ba pa check kung my record s NSO si Delfin Javier Mangaban, B-day is December 24, 1950 or 1951? kindly send ur reply at my email add….tnx

  • jhun alvarez says:


    please register (late registration 2009) of my niece..

    Name: Anne Colleen Alvarez Leonor
    Birth date: October 5, 1992
    Birth Place: Panhulan Agoncillo, Batangas
    Father’s Name: Rhandal Gatchalian Leonor
    Mother’s Name: Concepcion Cabrera Alvarez

    Truly yours,
    Jhun Alvarez Jr.

  • katherine says:

    ilang days po ba bago komakuha yung birth certifecate ko sa NSO kc nag pa late register po ako nung march 15,2010 tapos nung april 13 kinuha ko sa munisipyo negative wla pa daw nka register tnx po

    here’s my email add

  • Pincess says:

    ask ko lang po if pwedi kong malaman kung naka register po ako sa nso? salamat po……….

  • noreen says:

    ask ko lng kung puwede ko bng kunin un birt certificate ng anak ko sa west ave sa q.c
    pero nangaling na po ako sa caloocan at nakapag-bayad narin po ako dun meron narin
    ako resibo.di ko lng po nakuha kasi error po daw..

    tumatawag ako at pinababalik po ako .. kaso sabi error pa rin.
    almost 1 week na un di ko prin nakukuha.. nun april 12 pa po un .. at ang gulo po ng proseso..

    eto po un name ng anak kO

    NOVEMBER 24 2007
    e2 po un Tran No. 03750-007-00380-003
    OR No. 100408-007-06-rzc-00230

  • joy ann perez says:

    totoo po ba na d agad marereleased ang birthcertificte ng babay ko na 8 months palang now,kase ang nakalagay sa released receipt nya is april 13 2010 pero untill now wala paring birthcertificaate na released ang cityhall dito samen!nakaakainis na talaga…nakalagay nman sa request slip nya na pang tour un!ngaun kami pa ang inuutusan na pumunta sa nso pra asikasuhin e nagbayad naman kami!leche tlaga ang mga taong nasa gobyerno magaling lang mamulitika pero kulang nman sa aksyon lalo na d2 sa san jose delmonte bulacan!

  • irene says:

    Hi! I Would like to ask if how can i find my my Father’s Name? And I am also asking/looking for a copy of my birth certificate. It would be better if you can send me the necessary information in my e-mail address.. . Thanks a lot! God Bless You!

  • zarina rosales says:

    ask ko lang po, may tatlo po na birth certificate na naka-file sa nso ang anak ko may possibility ba na ma-delete ung unang dalawa na nak-file at gusto ko lang i-honor ung pangatlo? hope to reply back. thanks!

    • Philippines Review says:

      I guess you will need a lawyer to do this… I’m not 100% sure but the best I could tip you off is to go check with your nearest NSO office.


    hello! I wud like to get my NSO birth certificate. I wud like to ask if it is printable via on-line and where do I can pay for it…thanks

  • Joseph Pizarro Espiritu says:

    Gud Day!

    Ask ko lang po kung MAY RECORD TITA KO NA CYNTHIA PIZARRO RODRIGUEZ birth Place PAMPANGA birth date JANUARY 16, 1967. wait ko po reply ninyo thank you po.

    jojo espiritu

  • jameson says:

    GUD DAY !

    Ask ko lang po kung my record po yong tiya ko sa bogo borbon cebu po sya isinilang ,meron po syang record O BIRTH at poidi ko po BA makuha?

  • DAVID LYNCH says:

    Trying to get a passport. But need birth certificate registered.
    How much does it cost for a late registration of a birth certificate?

    My friend is 29 years old. The birth certificate was never registered at birth.

  • ruel s. caranzo says:

    problem: wrong month
    nso record: nov. 28, 86
    correct record must be: oct.28, 86
    buhi civil registrar data: oct.28, 86(corrected thru affidavit)
    bc will be use for the board exam 2010
    e-mail me pls

  • mary jane c. aguilar says:

    i wanna confirm if their is ongoing transactionon rigarding with the cancelation of one of two entry birth cert. of mary jane aguilar pls. email me asap.thanks

  • mar christian macasieb says:

    ..pwede po bang makakuha ng copy ng birth certificate poh?tawagn niyo nlng poh akoh kung pwede poh itoh ung number koh 09289374325…..maraming salamat poh….

  • Jafonnah says:

    maari po bang malaman kung nakaregister si wynell sanitago lomboy

  • Gia Ma.Victoria M. Aquino says:

    kailangan ko po sana ng negative certificate from nso eh ala pong time to fall in line. pwede po bang i-deliver nalang? mag papalate registration po sana ako kasi kailangan ko fo enrollment sa second sem. thanks

  • jameelah says:

    hi…good day pow…..pwede po bang mag follow up ng late registration of birth certificate ng mother ko? nagpa late registered pow cya s leyte kung san cya pinanganak….kaso pow higit 1 year na wala prin…… meron po bang ibang paraan …pede po bang ma check online?salamat

  • gerald says:

    can you send me a message if Gerald Erguiza Gundayao is registered in NSO.plz reply in my email..tnx

  • cherry says:

    helo po. pwedy ko po bang mag pa check nang birtrh certificate nang baby ko?.. her name is
    BORN: 08Feb 2010

  • bambi says:

    mam, hello po, tanong ko lang po, ano po ang telephone number sa nso quezon city. thank po!!!

  • joshua says:

    the data in the lower portion of my birth cerificate is different., baliktan po instead of de asis yung nkasulat is asis de?? pnu po yan?? strict po ang PRC baka hindi ako mkakuha ng board exam pnu po yan?? anu ang gagawin?? pls pls i nid help

  • G says:

    The Australian Immigration department (DIAC) is absolutely pathetic because so so slow to follow up reqests they have sent for verification to third party agencies reagarding partner visas.
    How long should it take for them to receive the results of integrity checks back from NSO for documents that were stamped by the NSO in 2009 please?
    Can NSO tell me if they tecieved the requests from DIAC Manila?

  • zhernalyn says:

    May I know if I already have a record on my birth certificate on your system??Im here at I supposed to get my copy at your branch in san fndo. Because according to you, your system is already centralized,,but i have been in san fndo. to get my record but they ask me to go in your office at quezon city..may I know whats the use of your system being centralized if I still need to go in quezon city to get that piece of record?!

  • regidor malixi says:

    ask ko plang po kung may record po ako sa nso?.. REGIDOR DELEON MALIXI birthplace NANGKA BALUBAD MARIKINA CITY, b-date DEC. 13, 1975

  • jerry says:

    Gusto ko lang po sanang itanong kung bakit hindi ninyo sinasagot o nasasagot ang ibang tanong? dahil po ba sa wala itong kuwenta o hindi ninyo alam ang sagot? marami po ang nag tatanong pero hindi sila makakuha ng sagot na galing sa inyo. napakahirap po ng maglakad ng mga papeles at ang simple at ditalyadong sagot lang po ang makakagaan ng hirap na yan. salamat po.

  • Jenny D Garson says:

    puwede ko po ba malaman kng magkano magagastos ko kng ippbago ko yung mali sa birthcertificate ko? plz help me po to my problem plz contact me at my number 09394896491thanks po

  • loraine says:

    ask ko lang kung may record ang NSO of my mom & pamankin’s birth certificate susana garcia place of birth mati davao oriental,jessilyn aying place of birth bangkal davao city


  • loraine says:

    heres my email add ” ”
    looking forward for ur reply thnks


    good evening po,
    gusto ko po sanang malaman kung paano ako makakakuha ng birth certificate ko kailangan ko na po kac yun para sa pag aapply ko ng visa fir australia.
    bali nasa singapore po ang location ko ngayon and i need it urgently before the month oy may end.

    need your responce po.


    tanong lang po kng paano ang gagawin sa birth certificate anak ko,kc hindi magka tugma ang m-contrac namin sa bcerticate ng anak ko,,nkalagay sa korea kami kinasal,ngayon kkha asawa ko pasport anak ko nka pending kc ang dala aswa ko yung m-contrac nmin sa pinas,,hindi ho kc nregistered kasal sa korea.tnx

  • vanessa says:

    Gaano katagal makukuha ung birth certificate? Thank you.

  • rachel says:

    I want to know if my father was registered , FELIX AQUINO DE VERA so i can get his birth certicate?thanx and regards…….

  • rachel says:

    I want to know if my father was registered , FELIX AQUINO DE VERA.Born NOVEMBER 23, i can get his birth certicate?heres my email add………..thanx and regards…….

  • Neyla says:

    Pwede po magrequest ng BIRTH CERTIFICATE, at ihatid nalang po dito sa address na ito; Peter’s Office Equipment in front of Jenra Mall… Magkano po ang bayad,?!

    Heto po yung Pangalan;

    Birthdate: March 04, 1992
    Place of Birth: Angeles City, Pampanga
    Parent’s Name: Zenaida Catacutan
    Cresencio S. Medina Jr.
    Thanks po,,,

  • michelle castillo says:

    gud am po.
    ask q lng po ung probleme ng birth certificate ng byenan ko.pinalate registered ko po cya kc po wala cya record s nso lipa.then a week after pinadala n po ng civil registrar tanauan branch sa nso batangas.ngpunta po kmi doon sa nso batangas at ang sabi nman po ay dalhin daw po namin s nso east avenue branch yung transmittal n galing s kanila ngayon po ano po dapat kong gawin?

  • mark ceralde says:

    wala pong live birth form na available sa Puerto Princesa City, Palawan mag-iisang bwan na po… hindi ko maayos ung birth certificate ko dahil kaylangan un… please bigyan nyo po ng action… salamat

  • edmar caandoy says:

    tanong ko lang po kung may record
    ako at ang ate ko…
    birth place QUINAPONDAN
    email add…

  • cheney lou a. vale says:

    i want to know the birth certificate of cesar e. tuazon.
    i hope you will find it..
    thank you

  • Eucofronio T Bayot says:

    Pakihanap po ng birth cert. ng apo ko na si Russell Bayot Rubibis. Naipanganak po siya sa Chinese General Hospital sa Manila. Wala kasi siyang record sa NSO Manila. NEGATIVE ANG KANYANG DATA TUNGKOL DITO. pAKI EXPLAIN PO NG SIDE NG MANILA LCR o ang Chinese General Hospital KUNG BAKIT DI NILA NAI FORWARD SA NSO ANG KANYANG BIRTH RECORDS.mARAMING SALAMAT PO!.

  • luwalhati fuentes says:

    How long is the process to change the family in the birth certificate copy and NSO copy.My son was illigitimate before. He’s ligitimized now. The problem now his NSO copy, his family name still same. The school is asking the NSO copy of his birth certificate…Ang problema ay ang family name niya sa NSO copy ay ang family name niya nong hindi pa siya ligitimate. Ano ba ang mga proseso na dapit gawin to change it? Please do advice me ASAP. The school is waiting for us to submit the NSO copy. Thanks !

  • Jenifer Cadley says:

    ask q lng poh qng pwede p rn poh b na ipalate registration ung baby q?kzi d pa poh xa naka register?ngaun poh na nagkablikan kmi ng bf q balak na poh nmin iregister,balak na rin poh nming magpakasal.anoh poh b ang dpat nming unahin,ung kasal or ung registration poh ng anak nmin?wait q poh email nio…..tnx poh!

  • jennifer says:

    ask ko lang po, inayos ko n po ung birth certificate ng anak ko para sa legitimate.. nilagyan lang ng anotation sa birth certificate n galing sa munisipyo n nakalagay n yung surname ng husband ko n nka anotation lang.. after 1 month kumuha ako ng copy sa nso pero wala pang anotation. di ba kung ano ang nakuha kong copy sa munisipyo ay ganon din ang lalabas sa copy ng nso?

  • Rhianne Claire Pilapil says:

    Maitanong ko lng poh magkano poh bah ang maibabayad kapag magpapa-late register ka… at ano ang mga requirements??? We need birth kasi para sa brother ko…

  • Gem says:


    my mom’s nso certified birth certificate has a wrong birthdate, instead of january 28 it should be january 2. what process should we do? she’ll need it for her passport application. thanks.

  • faith says:

    gusto ko lng po malaman kong my recode sa NSO si Jomari A. Llaneta
    pls paki email s email account ko.. pls give attention. thank you so much

  • Rudy Matira says:

    Dear Sir/Madam

    Please kindly verify about the status of my Son Mothers Maiden Name Correction if already done as per reference petion no below.
    Please kindly let m know ASAP coz I want to get the NSO Birth Certificate.
    This petation is already send through LBC last Janaury 2010.

    This is the Petion No. CCE-0015-2010
    Bauan Branch LBC Receipt No. 0110000008164
    LBC Trucking No. 121184444-895

    May Son Name:
    First Name: John Joseph
    Middle Name: De Guia
    Family Name: Matira

    Mothers Maiden Name:
    First Name: Roselee
    Middle Name: Geneta
    Family Name: De Guia

    Bset Regards,
    Rudy Matira

  • juaquin lacsina says:

    i need to know how to get an acurate birth certificate of my dad name juaquin lacsina and also mine, ronald lacsina

  • ruberson says:

    Dear Sir/Madam

    gusto ko sana iverify kung available na ung marriage certificate namin
    ng wife ko dyan sa NSO.

    husband name: RUBERSON PAYNO TRIA
    wife name: RUTH ROJAS ADJIE
    date of marriage: 12/05/2009
    place of marriage: VALENZUELA CITY

    thanks and best regards,

  • joey says:

    pwd po b mkuha ang authentictd birth certificate ko..pkisend nlng po sa email ko..

  • sonia gabor says:

    If a child was born in another country with both Filipino parents, what is the status of the child, is his citizenship dual? The parents were married in the said country but they were not able to file the marriage contract here in Phils. nad now they are separated, what is the next step? The child is now 18 and apparently has no record locally of his birth. Is it possible that he himself file a late reg instead as illegitimate child since no records of the parents marriage abroad appear in any records here in the Phils? Thanks

  • Daboy says:

    Dear Sir/Madam

    Please kindly verify about the status of my Son Mothers Maiden Name Correction if already corrected in your record @ NSO as per reference info. below.

    This is the Petation No. CCE-0015-2010
    Bauan Branch LBC Receipt No. 0110000008164
    LBC Trucking No. 121184444-895

  • Hasmin Salvani says:

    Good Day!!
    May I request for my NSO birth certificate??.Requirement po kc sa school..pnu ko po mkukuha??dto po ako sa Bulacan..We’re given one month for the submission of it’s copy..please help me..Thanks!

  • maria teresa panganiban says:

    sir/ madam ask kolang po sana… kasi kumuha ng birth certificate ang father ko po ang lumabas sa result as ” are intact ” at wala naisyu na birth certificate… kaya paano po ang gagawin nmin… kailangan po kasi niya ng birth certificate sa SSS nawala po kasi ang I.D.. ng father ko po…
    Please kindly check his status…. RUBEN SANTILLAN- DELA CRUZ
    BIRTH DATE : DECEMBER 19.,1950
    kaya mag 60 yrs na sya sa dec. magkano po ba ang kakailanganin niya sa gastosin at pa help nmn po kung san at pano sya makakakuha ulit…? salamat po ng marami….

    Thanks and God bless po.
    Teresa panganiban

  • Merylin Bawar Marquez says:

    Please furnish my marriage contract copy from NSO.Register no.90-o26 and marriage license no.9409192 .Kindly send me thru mail.I’ll be waiting and thank you.

  • Maricar L. Padillon says:


    Ask ko lang po kung naka register n ang aking pamangkin, Iyuri Lumague Copia, ang kanyang buong pangalan cya po ay ipinanganak noong April 18, 2009 sa south Korea. maraming salamat po.

  • anthony navarra meralles says:

    ask me lang po kung panu mgpa late registration ng birthcertificate??

  • Angelo Vincent Abad says:

    pwde po bang malaman kung nkaregister po ako. august 11, 1989, nueva ecija. tnx po. pasend n lng po sa email add ko

    maraming salamat po

  • jherone valenzuela says:


    panu ko po malalaman na ung mga anak ko ay may birthcertificate sa nso CARL JHIRO VALENZUELA SEPT,16 2004 AT JHERMAINNE VALENZUELA DEC, 12, 2007 PLS NMAN PO PKI send ng reply nman po sa mail ko!!!!!

    maraming salamat po!!!!
    jheone valenzuela

  • Armando C. Reonal says:


    ano po ang puwedeng gawin kung papalitan ng apelyido na REONAL ang anak kong
    mag aaral na ng Grade 1. Ang buong pangalan nya ay Mark Zedric Gayoso na apelyido ng Nanay niya. antay ko po ang inyong sagot. salamat.


  • ALdeC says:

    how to inquire/verify if someone has a birth certificate record in NSO?

  • JADE IBERA says:

    ask ko po kung may birth cert. na ang anak ko sa nso, Kye Jairo Neal I. Estomin, male, birthdate-March 10, 2010, birthplace- the medical city, ortigas pasig. thank u

  • gabzzz says:

    I just wanna ask if how to get a birth certificate through net from NSO? Paano po ba?

  • rhojean says:

    Pleasant afternoon,
    I have a concern regarding my birth certificate.In my authenticated birth certificate my first name there lack one letter.I just wanna ask for your advise what will i do in order for me to correct the error.
    I’ll wait for your immediate response with this matter.

    Thank You and God Bless,

  • rhojean says:

    Pleasant afternoon,
    I have a concern regarding my birth certificate.In my authenticated birth certificate my first name there lack one letter.I just wanna ask for your advise what will i do in order for me to correct the error.
    I’ll wait for your immediate response with this matter.

    Thank You and God Bless,
    Rhojean gwapz….

  • Jhon Marri H. Brosas says:

    pano po b ang gagawin if mali ung gerder n nkalagay ka nirequest kong NSO certificate Im a Male but ung nakalagay sa NSO ko female. . . plz help me how to deal with it plz po!!!!!nid ur reply oj my email salamat po godbless heres my email (

  • julie ann says:

    Dear Sir/Madam,

    This is regarding my daughter’s birth certificate( Agnes Mae Cawi). She has 2 existing birth certificates and I inquired in your office if which will be honored, if the first or the second. I took your advise to take hold of the first one but when I went to get a copy of this in NSO Baguio City, they told me they cannot produce it because the central office blocked both certificates. How can I obtain my daughter’s birth certificate now? Thank you for giving attention to this query. You can email me at

    Julie ann

  • mary louise p.cortez says:

    mag ppa deliver po me ng birth ceertificate ko hw mch po ba?

  • mary louise p.cortez says:

    how much po pa delivery ng birth certificate?

  • vivian says:

    hi! good day!!! can i ask how much the payment of cenomar & live birth????. it is possible that we can get in our municipality an authenticated copy????. is this the same in NSO head office in Cebu City…hope to hear a good reply soon. thank you and god bless….vivian from argao…

  • mae says:

    hi i really need help regrading my son’s brth certifcate, you see he is late registered..he was born nov 24, 2009…i regstered him dis march of 2010, now i nid a birth certifcate from d NSO, security paper,as neede by the DFA for d passport coz wer to leave dis aug…if by any chance how can the process speed up so that by july i can already have the birth certifcate of my son authenticated,


    the civill regstrar said they alread submitted it to ur ofis…this month of may…the thing is a personnel from the NSo zamboanga said that it wud take 6 to 1 yr to have the record of my baby filed thru NSo and get myself a copy, what will i do now? really the birth certificate, urgent….pls help me,gve me advices of d right move to make

  • stephanie says:

    helllo po tanung q lng po kung nakarihistro NSO birth certificate ng anak ko! KRISTINA CASSANDRA S.DECENA.e2 po email ko hintayin ko po rply nyo salamat po..

  • jun alba says:

    hi,my friend wants to get a birth certificate but NSO says she has no record,d same with the civil registry.her name is IRIS RUINA HALCON, born on Dec.3, 1978 in Q.C.
    she hasn’t seen her father since birth. shes been using her fathers surname( HALCON) ever since. Her father and mother are not married.shes been using her fathers surname on all her records including school diploma and also on her daugthers birth cert. We went to d hospital were she was born and there is a recorded birth on Dec.3,1978 but only d mothers name JESUSA CEDRO RUINA was on d record.The hospital gave us an AFFIDAVIT TO USE THE SURNAME OF THE FATHER to be signed by her father, but she doesnt even know if her father is still alive. Could u help us please, tnx

  • may carandang says:

    hi, my mother somewhat has the same problem w/ MS. Halcon. She has no record at the municipality as well as at NSO. All she has is the baptismal ceritficate. Her case is somewhat more complicated.
    It was suggested to her to file for late registration The problem is she doesn’t have supporting documents. She doesn’t have marriage contract of her parents because they weren’t married. Also, her parents weer both already dead now so her father couldn’t sign for her to use his father’s family name. She cannot have an affidavit to use the surname of the father like what the above case has requested since she wasn’t born in a hospital.
    Another option was for her to use her mother’s family name. But i think that’s not a good option. She was using her father’s family name since birth. She’ll need to change all her documents and ID’s as well as ours since her father’s family name is the middle name that we’re using.
    Is there other way for her to use her father’s family name for late registration?

  • Rolando Delos Santos says:

    tanong ko lng po kung may birth certificate si Mark Julius Licayo Delos Santos ang date of birth po niya ay april. 6 2001 Venturada Licayo Mothers name Rolando Delos Santos Father name kung merun po tanong ko lang kung paano makuha by internet at kung magkano babayaran yun lang po maraming salamat po sa inyo

  • Aniway Santos Reyes says:

    gud day po…….. tanong ko lang po pano ko po makukuha yun birth certificate ng tatay ko?..& pwede po bang ako ang mag request pero sa kanya po ipapadala dito po kasi manila sa province po sila?

  • aniway reyes says:

    tanong ko lang po may birth cretificate po ba si Jimmy Alcantara Santos?

  • shaivern says:

    pls read dis!

    hi, i just want to know bket cnasabe ng iba officials pag may mali sa gender for example female na naging male e pede pumasok sa law RA 9048? pero pag babasahin mu ndi naman pede.But still it’s an obvious mistake ung nangyare sa case ng friend ko kc ung sa knya ung true copy na handwritten na pinasa nia sa local civil is female nakalagay and now ung copy na binigay ng local civil na type written sa nso is male.ndi po ba clerical error un???pero bakit ndi un nakapaloob sa RA 9048 which u call clerical or typographical error and only changes or correction of names lang ang pede???’?it’s an obvious mistake of a local civil but still ndi sila natangap ng mali at kelangan pa ung friend ko gumastos ng mali sa ndi naman nia kasalanan.sana ndi nila generally tinawag ung law na as ganun..

  • shaivern says:

    pls read dis

    hi, i just want to know bket cnasabe ng iba officials pag may mali sa gender for example female na naging male e pede pumasok sa law RA 9048? pero pag babasahin mu ndi naman pede.But still it’s an obvious mistake ung nangyare sa case ng friend ko kc ung sa knya ung true copy na handwritten na pinasa nia sa local civil is female nakalagay and now ung copy na binigay ng local civil na type written sa nso is male.ndi po ba clerical error un???pero bakit ndi un nakapaloob sa RA 9048 which u call clerical or typographical error and only changes or correction of names lang ang pede???’?it’s an obvious mistake of a local civil but still ndi sila natangap ng mali at kelangan pa ung friend ko gumastos ng mali sa ndi naman nia kasalanan.sana ndi nila generally tinawag ung law na as ganun..

  • margie santiago says:

    gud pm po ask ko po sana kung makakakuha ako ng certificate sa NSO ng singleness up to dec 2004. kasi po kailngan sa rehistro ng anak ko sa japan ung katunayan na single pa po ako nung ipinanganak ko sya.. hindi po kasi kami kasal ng tatay nya e pinanganak ko po ang bunso ko dec 2, 2004. intay ko po reply nyo. salamat.

  • mj says:

    Mam/ Sir, I just wanted to ask kung paano po ang gagawin namin since hindi po namin matrace yung birth certificate or kung may birth certificate nga po ba talaga ung kinupkop po namin. She is turing 15 this june 23 po and im applying for her passport kasi lahat po kami sa family may passport na. Ang problema po, dalawang munisipyo na po ung napupuntahan ng mom ko pero wala pong makitang records nya. Ano po kaya ang pwede namin gawin and kung for late registration man po sha paano po ba ang procedure nun…Sana po we can get a response as soon as possible kasi po medyo matagal ang processing ng passport ngaun and wer planning to have a vacation this coming November. Many thanks in advance…

  • marie says:

    Good day ! ask ko lang po what is the easiest way para po mapalitan ung last name na gamit ko sa marriage contract namin ng mister ko , kasi po last name po ng mother ko ung gamit ko noon dahil di pa po kami nagkikita ng father ko… Pero ngayon po na nagkita na kami i have changed my last name sa birth certificate ko pati po ang middle initial ng mga anak ko. ang problema ko na lang po ay ang marriage contract namin ng mister ko… Pls. help…… Thanx po in advance….

  • Dario Nerja says:

    Sir/mam; paki transmit naman po ang birth certifecate ng anak ko para makakuha ako ng kopya dito sa tacloban naitransmit na daw ito from manila cevil registrar to nso east avenue last JUNE 15,2006 received JUNE 22,2006 received by belen Velarte nakikiusap lang po ako kasi kailangan ng anak ko para sa schorship sa school salamat po ang pangalan po ay JOHN CASEY LAGUMBAY NERJA

  • monaliza maderazo says:


  • Gerry tejada Perera says:

    pwede ho bang malaman f merong …… Gerry Tejada Perera….. jaan kasi ginagamit ko ay jerry Tejada Perera …. paki nalang ho…. ty applicant.. jtp

  • noven rose g. leal says:

    17 June 2010

    Dear sir Madam,

    I just want to ask if what are the requirements on how to get a copy of my authenticated birht certificat. Thank you & more power

  • mythel bantilan says:

    Dear sir Madam,

    I just want to ask if what are the requirements on how to get a copy of my authenticated birht certificat. Thank you & more power

  • SHEILA says:

    hi madam and sir,

    i just want to asked this ff questions:

    1. ano po ba requirments to get the NATIONAL STATISTIC OFFICE (NSO) BIRTH CERTIFICATE





  • jo says:

    ask ko lng po kung kasal but di pa na authenticated ang papers sa nso invalid po ba yan as long as wala png authenticated from nso

  • paz raganit says:

    ask ko lng po sn kun ppaano, ano mga requirements pgpa-file ng late registry ng birth certificate ng baby ko? magto-2 yrs old npo cy this july ’10… sa muntinlupa city po cy ipinanganak… tnx

  • virginia dumaog says:

    magandang araw po…

    nagpakluha po ako ng international b-certificate ko, sa kapatid kosa cencus. pero ang binigay po sa kapatid ko ay ang copy lang ng local b-certificate ko. hindi po ito acceptable dito sa germany.

    paano po ba ang pag apply ng international b-certificate sa nso???
    sana po tulongan mo naman ang kapatid ko . please send her text. 9197329500

    best regards
    from germany

  • Y. Reyes says:

    ask ko po, kung sakaling may magpalate-register, tapos may ka match na pangalan ang bata pero iba ang parents na lumabas. makakregister po ba ito?

  • cynthia mayam-es says:

    what are the requirements for cenomar and birth certificate?

  • Jesus Ricardo Gabinera Calidguid says:

    I just want to know if I am registered in the NSO-

    Name: Jesus Ricardo Gabinera Calidguid
    Date of Birth: May 29, 1951
    Place of Birth: Manjuyod, Negros Oriental
    Sex: Male
    Parents: Father- Vicente Academia Calidguid
    Mother: Carmen Junco Gabinera

  • Jesus Ricardo Gabinera Calidguid says:

    may I know the result as soon as possible
    I know it will help me a lot
    thank you so much for your website. It would help a lot of Filipibno people

  • abigael viana says:

    may know the number of birth cert delivery?thanks

  • precious says:

    paano po mkikita kung may record ka sa nso ??

  • marinel says:

    ask ko lang po.if ang taga mindanao ba ay pwedeng mkakuha ng cenomar dyan sa manila nso office?at ilang araw ba bago mkuha?

  • marinel says:

    pls pkiupdate nlng po ako…, email add q po..tnx

  • sarah says:

    hi..good day po! may problem po ako sa birth certificate and i would like to be knowledgeable in regards to that.. cmula po nung pumasok aq ng prep until i finished college i was using my father’s name but then when i wa about to graduate my former school requested us to have our authenticated birth cert dun q lang po nalaman n me problem aq sa bc..kc nung kumuha po ako sa mother ko po ako nakapangalan.. inayos q na po lahat at ini-email ko po, i address it sa quezon city para mas mapadali.. sabi po kasi sakin 3 weeks lang dun ok na..but then again i have no time para iverify un sa nso..i am workng po kasi kaya d ko maasikaso.. all i want to know po is kung okay na po ba kaya ung bc ko para just in case po makuha q a agd po un at ng d na po pabalik balik pa..time consumung din po kasi ehh.. i submitted all of my information last march so i wanna know if it’s still on the process or if it’s ok now.. please let me know.. kelangan din po kasi sa work ko ehh..

  • juvy ann says:

    pano po un birth online?pano kumuha ng birth online po?

  • Jesiel Rodota says:

    magkano poh ang bayad kung magpadeliver ng NSO Birth Certificate?

  • Joseph G. Villar says:


    my clerrical error po ang birth cert. ko. under process na po un. paano ko po ma update ang birth cert ko kung napalitan na po un clerrical error? kasi hanggang ngayon wala pang balita. need ko po ang response niyo. salamat

  • lenald dela minez salonga says:

    ask ko lng po kung nakaregister na po si Lenald Dela minez Salonga, kailangan ko po kasi ung birth certificate nya para sa school.

  • Rofel says:

    Tanong ko lang po kung ano complete address of LCR Busbos Jolo Sulu. I receive po kc from NSO negative birth certificate.

  • Charlie says:

    Hello there, I want to help my friend that he don’t know when is his birthday and he would like to obtain a NSO Birth Certificate. Can you please tell me what would be the procedure. Thanking you in advance.

  • Jing Alcantara says:

    I wish to know if the birth certificate of my cousin, Russel Flores Galleza processed in Zamboanga del Norte can be delivered in Laguna by next week. If so, what are the steps to be done. Hope for your immediate response. Best regards.

  • Jing Alcantara says:

    I wish to know if the birth certificate of my counsin, Russel Flores Galleza, processed in Zamboanga del Norte can be claimed in Laguna by next week?
    If so, what are the steps to be done? Thanks in advance.

  • paul says:

    Ma’am Sir,

    paano po makuha ang birth cerft ng parents ko pag nasa province?
    at d kyang puntahan? pede po b deliver un?

  • jerome o. chavez says:

    can i get my birth. online? together with my marriage contract?

  • Rofel de Guia says:

    I have negative Birth certificate as per NSO bacause not register. Pano ko po ba malalaman yung complete address ng Busbus Jolo Sulu kc po dun ako ipinanganak. Kindly response to my email add Thank you very much in advance.

  • Joel chiu Gososo says:

    puede ko bang mahanap ang tatay ko sa pmamagitan ng agency niyo ang pangalan niya jose hermosa from buhi, camarines sur 35 years ko ng hindi nakikita ang tatay ko.

  • macaria d. santiago says:

    pls. give us the parents name of macaria d. santiago

  • Charito Chato Riña says:

    Saan ba ko pwede magpacorrect ng pangalan. kasi ang pangalan kong ginagamit sa SSS ay Charito sa birth certificate ko ay Charlito ang nakarehistro. paano ko icocorrect yung pangalan ko na Charito? magkano ba ang bayad sa isang letter?
    pkisend nlang sa email na

  • Jhun Sobrevilla says:


    sir ask ko lang po kung papano ang dapat kong gawin sa birth certificate ng anak ko na si patricia magcaling sobrevilla, di ko po kasi maasikaso na pumunta sa NSO upang iaayos ang mga ito naiisipan ko munang mag letter sa inyo… mali po kasi ang naka lagay na name sa informant nya. instead of domingo payumo sobrevilla jr ay naging domingo pineda. sana makapag bigay kayu ng mga steps para malaman ko ang dapat kong gawin…

    domingo payumo sobrevilla jr

  • Norma Pangilinan Santiago says:

    How can i apply for the authenticated Birth Certificate sa NSO?

  • Romilybanez says:

    maam. tanong k lang kung my record NSo brith certificate si jimmy tacder cagampang ang birth day nya june 10 1976

  • GeneLyn says:

    My friend request a copy of b-cert for her father. she already paid the documents for delivery only to find out that her father don’t have a record at NSO. What are the steps that she would do to have her father obtain a b-certificate?

  • marhix says:

    just wanna ask if anu2 po ang dapat gawin kapag mali po ang pagkakaspell ng surname ko sa birth certificate?salamat po ng madame….

  • Romarico A. Dacuycuy III says:

    nag-apply po ako ng legitimation ng aking anak sa Manila Citihall nung 2008 pa pero hanggang ngaun ganun pa rin po ‘yong NSO SECPA copy ng birth certificate nya?wla pang annotation.John Allen Be?as po ang pangalan ng bata

  • Romarico A. Dacuycuy III says:

    nag-apply po ako ng legitimation ng aking anak sa Manila Citihall nung 2008 pa pero hanggang ngaun ganun pa rin po ‘yong NSO SECPA copy ng birth certificate nya?wla pang annotation.John Allen Benas po ang pangalan ng bata

  • beatrice winnie pityer says:

    i just want to ask what are the NSO requirments or what will i do to my name because i was been registered twice and im using the late regestration birth certificate but the PRC need my on time regestration but my ontime regestration is wrong its like this [evangilene winie petyor] this my on time [beatrice winnie pityer] this my late and this is the one that i use since i finish my studies. so how can i take my baod exam. please help me on this. thank you very much

  • bernard says:

    halo mag ask lang poh kung paano gawin if mag request lang ako ng nso birth certificate ko sa pamamagitan ng email

  • Jefferey-Jay B. Reyes says:

    I’ve been looking for my father FERNANDO S. REYES for the past 18yrs. please help me find my father.. I think his from Taguig/Pasig City. I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME .. PLS

  • jepalyn m. mariveles says:

    kukuha po sana ako ng NSO birth certificate ko po kasi wala pa po ako pano po ba kumuha sa on line nyo?

  • marie says:

    i am very confused about my sons birth certificate.bcoz wen i delivered him d hosptal did all the paper works ford d birt certfcte dn they said that after 1 yr i think if no marriage happen there s a possibility that my sons family name will b changed into it true?coz i wanted it to b changed n my family name..wala na din po kmi ng fatherd ng anak q 5months pa lng po ang bby 2 check po ba f registered ba using nternet

  • amelrica fernando says:

    just want to ask kinasal po ako nitong january 3,2010 nakakuha po ako ng marriage certificate galing nso but may error po sa certificate na pinadala sakin blanko po yun citizenship ko and i want to correct it and fill out the blank sa certificate na nakalagay sa nso panu ko po ba magagawa yun to correct the error?kasi gusto ko po ilagay sa record ko na filipino po ako.please help me because i need my certificate to do the papers of my husband!and please give some telephone numbers for me to call the nso.thank you and have a blessed day!

  • amelrica fernando says:

    pwd po ba kumuha ng birth certificate ng asawa ko and marriage certificate by online?panu po ba makakuha online?with authenticated po for immigration purposes!and i want to correct the error sa marriege certificate ko kasi po walang nakalagay na citizenship ko sa marriege contract nmin gusto ko po sana malagyan na filipino po sa certificate!plese help me!thanks

  • Hans Christian M.Abalo says:

    good day sir / mam, i would like to get my nso live birth n marriage certificate will i gt it with out visiting your office?

  • gusto ko po sana malamam kung may record po ba ng kasal na sa obando bulacan nuong 1989 o 1990 sila roderick valencerina at teresa cando.salamat po!wait ko po yung reply asap!

  • jenny says:

    i just want to ask, how can i authenticate my daughters birth certificate? kelangan pa ba ko pumunta ng nso office or can i just do this online? if ever i have to go to the office, saan ba ang malapit na nso office im from parañaque.. thanks in advance, im hoping for a reply..

  • dreamhare says:

    i would like to ask if Mary Daphne Bereciarte has a record in NSO, thanks. kindly please email it to TIA

  • nancy says:

    to whom it my conern,


    im working here now abroad, and i need to secure a copy of my nso birth certificate, i was late register last 2008, that was the copy i recieved when i applied a pasport at dfa manila, but now when i request again a copy of nso birth cert, it was different date of birth , how can i secure the correct late register of my birthcertificate?

    pls help me, thanks!

  • Rommel Landeza says:

    just wanna ask if anu2 po ang dapat gawin kapag mali po ang pagkakaspell ng surname ko sa NSO birth certificate? salamat po ng madame… Same po kami ng problem. Ano po ang kailangang gawin?

  • liza joson ( kuwait) says:

    is it possible to request authenticated NSO birth certificate and cenomar while in here in kuwait ?

  • florife says:

    gusto ko po sana malaman kung anu new procedures kung ang first name ko sa NSO birth certificate ay baby girl, thanks

  • fer2010 says:

    gud pm ask ko lang poh kung puede malaman ung adress ni werlan ubald. gabelo sa masbate tnx

  • joyen ortega says:

    were cn i get my authenticated birth certificate here in bacolod negros occidental?pls reply in my email add

  • michael m. quitan says:

    What are the steps i need to take in order for me to correct the entries on my birth certificate particularly the gender and the name? please share me some of your advice. thank you. you can email me at

  • jesus cabarles says:

    mam/sir gud day may i ask my authentication birth certificate if i have a records in your office.

  • Joy says:

    magtatanong lang po if my record po ba si Clark Antony Yu and Clark Avergonzado sa NSO birthday nya ay Feb. 12, 1989. Salamat… ito email-add ko

  • Joy says:

    asking lang po if my nso record nag birth certificate si clark anthony yu or clark avergonzado birth date ay Feb. 12, 1982? nalilito kasi kami kung ano ang naka register clark anthoy y ba o clark avergonzado.. salamat po…

  • Zarina Camutin says:

    hi.. gus2 q lng malamn kung nka register na Demostrenes Mangohig. i think he is from Zambales. brother po xa ng mother ko. hinahanap po kasi namin kung saan sya nakatira ngayon. tnx poh

    pls txt me kung my blita po.. 09277712860

  • anthony albino says:

    Where you can find the birth certificate who was born in the year 1938 downwards, it is not available in NSO, what we can do to secure my mother’s birth certificate? Her maiden name is Lina Javier Castro, a Filipino citizen born on June 29, 1938 at Paco Manila, Philippines.

  • Felix Valientes jr. says:

    ang school records ko may jr pero and birth certificate ko walang jr covered ba ng clerical error law kung palagyan ko ng jr ang aking birth certificate?

    • Philippines Review says:

      Yes, this is covered by the clerical law according to a friend which is applied in all NSO documents like birth certificate et al…

  • danika cuña says:

    hello! tanong ko lang po kung matatagalan po ba maprocess yung birth certificate ko na may mali??
    ito po yung mali:
    *nagkapalit po yung name ng mom and dad ko..pero tama naman po sa birth certificate ko galing munisipyo…
    *my last name is Cuña po pero po dun sa NSO copy Cuna lang pero tama naman po yung sa birth certificate ko..
    pls. do help me ASAP i need it for my passport and in school..
    thanks for the time..GOD BLESS YOU!!

  • Hi Sir,

    I just have a big favor from your side, to please help me in finding the records of my mom.

    She doesn’t have any birth certificate since birth.
    But according to my grandfather, maybe it goes around 1954 when my mom birth.

    My mother;s Name is Remedios Tiqui, but we dont know when her birthday.

    Please help.

    Sincerely your,
    Rowena Galang

  • gem says:

    paano po ba pg-wrong spelling yung surname?? paano po maayos yun.. kz ang nakalagay sa birth certificate ko po fomboena. pero ang totoong spelling fombuena ayon po sana masagot po nyo yung tanung q po plz…
    thank you!
    ito po yung email add ko po..

  • ma. elisa j. dimas says:

    Matagal na po kasi naming hinahanap yung hipag ko na nagngangalang Dedeng Dimas. Ang sabi po kasi sa Basilan na dati nilang tirahan ay umalis daw po siya dun ng dalaga pa at may sinamahang taga Batangas. Kaso di namin alam kung saan sa Batangas at kung may pamilya na siya ngayon.

    Sana po matulungan ninyo kami para naman magkita na sila ng husband kong si Armando Dimas (a.k.a. Nonong)

    Thanks for the immediate response.

  • marvin destura says:

    gusto ko lang po malaman kung saan nakitara ang tiyohin ng aking asawa. ang pangalan nya po ay si EDGAR BERZAL at JOSELITO BERZAL. sana po ay matugonan nyo ang aking hiling..maraming salamat po.

  • nikki gracia abd says:

    gusto cuh pu sanang hanapin yun address ng papa cuh dahil matagal cuh na xang hinahanap…. birth certificate po niya kaylangan cuh

  • nelson says:

    I need to get a copy of my birth certificate also with my marriage certificate at the NSO pls send to my e-mail add…please help me asap…thanks

  • nelson says:

    anyway,this is my e-mail add.

  • rollyvel jimenez says:

    how to change month date of birth certificate .how do i do..

  • rogieson andal laciste says:

    To: NSO,

    Sir/ Maam,

    Could I get a copy of my sibling’s birth certificate in NSO. What are the requirements for me to get her birth certificate?
    She is busy and she’s asking me to get her birth cert

    Thank you very much.

  • rogieson andal laciste says:

    To: NSO,

    Sir/ Maam,

    Could I get a copy of my sibling’s birth certificate in NSO. What are the requirements for me to get her birth certificate?
    She is busy and she’s asking me to get her birth cert

    Thank you very much.

    This is my email:

  • Mary Ann Buerom Legada says:

    paki check lang po if yong result nang birth certificate nang tatay ko Remegio Ganancial Buerom kong may result na…thank you.kasi May 2010 pa hanggang ngayon nxt week August na wla pa rin ano po dapat gawin..????thank you.

  • maristhel noguit says:

    paano po ba kumuha ng late registretion kc po wla na po akong birth certifacate po

  • elmer says:

    dear sir/ma’m,
    kumuha po ako ng birth certificate ko in my hometown sa san antonio zambales last 1992.and then kumuha din po ako sa NSO and they found out that i have no records at all.kaya ang sabi po nila punta uli ako sa zambales to verify at para sa late registration daw ng kukuha na po ako ng nwe birth certificate ay magkaiba na po ung information ng birth certificate of 1992 and 2010.ang record po sa 1992 ay tama at ang mali lang ay ang name ng mother ko.pero ung ngaun po ay august 23,1963 na po ang nasa record.bakit po nagka-ganun?ano po ang dapat gawin?

    salamat po…

  • Flavio Tolentino says:

    Please check the marriage certificate of Mr. & Mrs. John T. Tolentino and the birth certificate of Exel John U. Tolentino. Please kindly check if the record is under the NSO now.

  • GERRY F. ORTEGA says:

    What should i do if the gender indicated in my birth certificate is wrong?


  • judith says:

    -pls po pki check b-certificate ni ester saraspi reginaldo & leonardo reginaldo talavera jr.tnx..

  • talyn ambat says:

    hi.. i just want to ask about the birth certificate of my daughter.. i am a single mom but the midwife who made the BC put my middle name into it.. but i read a column in the newspaper that putting middle name is not required if the mother is single.. how can i change my daughters BC? pls help me.. pls, answer me back at this email address.., so that i can fix her BC soon..

  • Maria Theresa M. Ravelo says:

    gusto ko pong malaman kung my record ng birth certificate c jovert o. ravelo….. slmt

  • Juvy .S. Abellera says:

    hi gd am po gusto lang sana malaman kong mayron pong birth certifecate si maria audrey mae,Ingao Abellera.

  • Vigie Mampolino says:

    Nais ko po sanang e report sa nyo na umabot napo ng 8 months ang process ng request po ng corrections ng middle name ng husband ko po Mark Ferdinand O. Mampolino sa Civil Registrars Office ng Escalante City Negros Occidental. Ang corrections po nito ay ang middle name nya na Yanson na dapat ang Olarte. Sana po magawan ng action to kung bakit sobrang tagal na ng proseso at nakapagbayad napo kami lahat lahat, pero wala pa silang maibigay na certificate of finality. Hindi ko po alam kung sino ang may problema, ang mga employee ng registrars office sa escalante city na kulang sa pag follow up or kapabayaan????? Sana po maayos nato.

  • michelle says:

    hello po, tanong ko lang papaano po mag pa late registered sa NSO? Kasi on my case my birth place is HONGKONG and therefore my copy of birth certificate is Chinese but it has English translation. I was using that kind of BC since grade school up to now, and they accept my BC. But my problem now is when I get a new passport they say I need to have a NSO BC, so what am I going to do???


  • dhea says:

    paano mag apply through online ng authenticated birth certificate and marriage contract? thank you!!!

  • dhea says:

    how long ang processing and how much ang charge? thank you again!!!

  • Hadji Daud N. Pimping Jr. says:

    how can i acquire my authenticated birth certificated

  • paksit says:

    nso sana

  • sarah jane says:

    gsto ko po sanang itanong kung papano po ako mkkapg late registrd ng birth certificate s mabilis n paraan po sana.kailangan ko po kasi un pra makakuha po ako ng sss,sad to say po in 21 yrs dp ako nka rehistro s maraming dhilan,pls nman po pki sagot po sana agad.tnx and god bless

  • christine says:

    i want to change my child’s last name to my husbands last name? may i know the process on how to change last name, how much will it cost and how soon will it effect? tnx!

  • cris says:

    sa sm pwede ng kumuha ng birth, marriage certificate, cenomar, basta nso

  • lanie says:

    ask ko lng if nka register n po b ang marriage contract nmin sa NSO?, july 2,2010 po ang naging wedding nmin,i hope you would answer immediately tnx & regards….

  • Orlando E. Marzan Jr. says:

    Ask ko lang po kung ilang araw maisusubmit ng hospital ung record ng naipanganak sa NSO?Para po magkaroon ng record ung baby sa NSO..Thank you.God bless

  • gilbert says:

    i need the nso birth certificate of our kids for educational purposes can you send thru my email address gilbert for online how can i apply and pay . pls reply @ my email add

  • rubie says:

    paano ko poh maayos ang birthcertificate ko? mali poh ang gender doon..naging lalake poh ako doon.pls. kailangan ko poh ng sagot ninyo.mag eexam na po ako nextmonth…kailangan ko pong maayos yon.

  • Jovemar Ababon says:


    I would like to get a copy of my fathers birth certificate in your NSO office. It’s one of the requirements of the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services to get a legible copy of it so that my father will be granted a U.S Citizenship. We are willing to pay.

    Herewith is my email address for you to reply my message:

    I hope to hear from you soon and God Bless!


  • Jovemar Ababon says:


    I would like to get a copy of my fathers birth certificate in your NSO office. It’s one of the requirements of the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services to get a legible copy of it so that my father will be granted a U.S Citizenship. We are willing to pay. We want it as soon as possible…My father’s details:

    Name: Ruben Cabardo Ababon
    Birthday” May 7, 1956
    Birth Place: San Roque, Talisay
    Father’s Name: Jose Ababon
    Mother’s Name:Crisencia Ababon

    Herewith is my email address for you to reply my message:

    I hope to hear from you soon and God Bless!


  • Hanford John Aguilar says:

    mgpa reserve sana ako pra bukas sa Davao area kuha ng NSO birth certificate po!
    kailangan ko lng tlga bukas

    just text or call me! nSO!!

    or call DAVAO AREA PO TO!!!

  • sharlyn cabigao says:

    gud day..ask ko po kung naka register sa nso ang name ng anak ko?mark dale b. cabigao II and his birthday is july 3 2001..please po paki confirm asap..need po kasi sa school


    Ako po si Edlyn, gusto ko lang po consult about my problem….nung age 20 years old po ako i been married to mr. Armando Del mar Jr.,gamit nya ang pangalan BABY BOY DEL MAR, Nang mag pakasal kami. Pero kasal po siya sa ibang babae(Jovelyn B. Masayon) gamit niya ang pangalan Armando Del mar jr.Nung kinasal po siya kay Ms.Jovelyn ang ginamit ni Mr. Armando middle name is Armando “Gallosa”Del mar Jr., nung mag pakasal kami ginamit nya middle name is Armando “TIMPLADO” Del marJr. kase some problem of his mom birth cert.Ikinasal po siya sa unang niyang asawa nuong NOvember 03, 2001..Ngayon po sasanguni ko lang po paano ko po ba linisin ang pangalan ko sa panloloko nya…gusto ko mabura yung pangalan ko as married with him.. paano po ba maayos ang problema ko? Hiwalay na po ako sa kanya.kasal po siya nung pakasalan niya ako.Gusto ko lang p maayos problema ko.paano po ba eto?wala po akong attorney para tumulong saken..salamat po!God bless…

  • bing says:


    Inquire lang sana ako about sa bf ko sabi kasi niya gusto niya pakasal kami pero may nagtext kasi sakin nagpakilala na asawa niya 1 year na kami. naguguluhan ako gusto ko malaman ang totoo. Ang name po ng bf ko ay Dennis Dave Arcenal Angeles. Monreal Masbate po ang address niya. Ayaw talaga niya aminin na may asawa siya. Sana ay mahanap niyo po ang records niya. MArami salamat….

  • Ethylene B. Tubog says:

    Good day!

    I would like to get a original copy of my son’s birth certificate his name is Jalil Venice Bernal Tubog. pwede ko b ipadeliver? for how many days and how much?thank you. hoping your immediate response

  • maritess says:

    good day po.. ask ko lng po kung anu ggwin sa birth certificate ng sister in law ko ung name po kc ng mama nya dun is nickname lng hindi ung original name nya. panu po kaya un ippro2cess anung documents po ung need para maaus un. thank you po.

  • Marife N. Cierva says:

    good day, magpapagawa po ako ng NSO birth certificate. requirement po kasi siya sa work. thank you!

  • emeon says:

    can i ask this name if still exist? NOEME VERGARA, FEMALE, OCTOBER 20, 1978
    mother’s name : VIOLETA HIPONIA VERGARA
    father’s name: WILFREDO VERGARA

  • emeon says:

    this my email address:

  • marife says:

    Single parent po ako, female, unmarried. I registered my son’s name using my family name. When i got his registerd birth certificate, i noticed that there’s no middle name written. Can my son use my middle name kahit na wala sa birth certificate niya o hindi ko dapat ipagamit sa kanya ang middle name ko? Thank you po.

  • mark anthony h. santos says:

    sir gusto ko sana kumoha ng birth certificate ko at sa papa ko (ricardo santos) at marriage certificate ng mama at papa ko (esmiralda santos & ricardo santos) tnx poh..

  • jing evangelista says:

    hi,,gud pm po. ask q lng po sana kung may juan dela peña…taga bacolod po sya…may mga 46 pataas.w8 q po…tnx…

  • jing evangelista says:


  • Joselito Yuson Alvarado says:

    Pwede po bang e request at pa deliver ang birth certificate ng 2 anak ko ?

    BIRTH DATE: 19 MARCH 2008

    BIRTH DATE : 17 MARCH 2009
    REGISTRY NO : 2010-2948

  • precious cervantes says:

    ask ko lang po if meron nso birth certificate si APOLLO NESTOR ALMIñE MIJARES ?
    paki contact nlang po sa contact no.q> 09198128985 or email add. kailangan po kasi, d2 po kasi sa Masbate wala na raw copy…Thanks’ kung pwedi po malaman ung result agad.thanks

  • Archie Trijo says:

    Pwede po bang e request at pa deliver ang birth certificate ng anak ko ?

    Name : Amaya Louis Recto Trijo
    BIRTH DATE: April 27, 2008
    BIRTH PLACE : Bagumbong, Caloocan City
    MOTHER NAME : Josephine Recto Trijo
    FATHER NAME : Archie Arceo Trijo


    Gusto kong magkaroon ng kopya ng birth certificate ng father ko, limitado lang kasi and information na alam ko :

    B-DATE: AUG. 14,1933- (DI LANG AKO SIGURADO PLS.TRY -1931)

    Sa mother din po:

    B-DATE: NOV. 01,1942

    ETO PO LANDLINE KO: 8938084 LOC. 510 / CP ; 09175606591/ AT YUNG AKING EMAIL ADD. m_

  • rose says:

    how could i get an order a birth certificate of my father

  • RANDY M. KAURAK says:

    B-DATE: MAY 24, 1985

  • luche salvador says:

    if true online i get may b-cert. how much the payment….? w/ in how many days 2 be delevered i’m from cebu thans………..

  • nenia tamayo rigodon says:

    Name: Nenia Tamayo
    B-Day: May 20, 1975
    B-Place: Camanci Norte, Numancia Aklan

  • nenia tamayo rigodon says:

    I need birth certificate po & marriage certificate.
    Tnx a lot

  • mike bondoc says:

    ask ko lang kung hindi nag mamanipulate ng birth certf sa nso? kasi, may kamag anak ako na ako ang nag ayos ng correction ng family name.. nagbayad pa ko ng kabuuan ng almost 1k.. pina notary pa. kaso, nang kunin sa regional nso ang isa pang copy kamakailan, bakit ganun pa rin ang family name.. hindi nabago. ang sabi nung employee sa main nung kunin ko ang unang copy, mababago na raw sa susunod na pagrequest. Actually, ipaaayos na naman yan. Hindi kaya, gumagawa ng paraan ang nso para lang makapagbayad uli? parang ginagawang business ang government agency ito!!!. comment ko lang..

  • maricel suenaga says:

    have a nice day!!!!!
    i asking for your help … i want to get my father birth certificate
    Ernesto Aquino Solis
    Born in 1945 but i dont know the birthday in Catablan,Urdaneta Pangasinan
    A son of Pedro Solis and Maria Aquino

    im asking for you kindness

  • Lisa says:

    Pwede ko po bang malaman kung naka register yong mama ko sa NSO? Isabelita Ompoy Miscoran po name nya. thanks:)

  • Lisa says:

    Pwede ko po bang malaman kung naka register yong mama ko sa NSO?
    Name: Isabelita Ompoy Miscoran
    Date of Birth: July 09, 1949
    Place of Birth: Jubgan, Anao-aon, Surigao del Norte

    Pwede paki email nalang po sa akin yong sagot. Eto po email add ko

    Thank you…………..

  • Lyra Ariane L. Caparas says:

    Hello, am balak ko po pumunta pampanga 1 day lang po ba dun?
    Thank you…

  • chona says:

    hi. .gud day po.tnong lng po ako.if may record ba c argentina villarin or argentina durano. kc hanggang ngaun wla pa xang nso bka po matulungan nyo po ako. .tnx po and god bless.this is my

  • Johnnyvieve Paclarin says:

    good day.
    i found out that I was a late registry years ago when i was trying to apply a passport.
    Based on my AUTHENTICATED B.CERT., I was named after my Mother’s Maiden Surname but the thing is, I have the correct surname on local B. Cert.

    So my mom then,asked a friend of hers (a government staff) to FIX THAT PROBLEM. She also paid for almost thousands of pesos now. The amount is NO JOKE.
    And that was 3 years ago!
    And until now, she can’t show even a photocopy of my authenticated birth certificate.
    I badly need it now because I still haven’t submitted any authenticated certificate on my previous school resulting that I can’t have my COG (Certification of Grades).

    I decided to do it personally now. I can’t wait anymore. I even argued to my mom to not give any single cent anymore to HER FRIEND.

    What shall I do now?

    Thanks for the help…
    Pls. contact me on my e-mail.. Thanks.


  • Cleoni Joe S. Cardenas. says:

    gusto ko sanang mag pagawa nang nso ko

  • lito d. ticzon says:





  • dhon denniz says:

    gusto ko sanang mag pagawa nang nso ko

  • Joana Marie Fausto says:

    Good day!!
    Ask ko lang po kung pwede bang magpabago ng information sa Birth Certificate at kung pwede po, saan naman po pwedeng ipabago yun? Late Registry po yung birth certificate noong January 15, 2004 sa Iloilo at marami pong mali lalo na yung info bout sa mother.. Salamat po!!

  • jayson d. madria says:

    magkano po b ang bayad sa pagapapa authenticate ng birth certificate sa nso/

  • jullian mari posadas says:

    hello..good afternoon…i just want to ask where can i get a local copy of birth certificate? because there is a little problem about my NSO. The birthdate on my NSO was faded and the lady on the SSS told me that i should get a local copy of my birth certificate on NCR here in Negros Occidental. And it’s very urgent because the manager where i am about to work is asking me to pass my SSS E1 form…

    hope you could give the address…

    thank you.

  • juan says:

    ano p ba ang recquirement ng pag kuha ng passport..thank you poh..!

  • Nieves says:

    I want to get my authenticated birth certificate? do you deliver?

  • jing says:

    good evening sir madam,

    ask ko lang po sana kung naka register miguel louis rebutar ocampo…parens nya po lilibeth rebutar ocampo and melchor g. ocampo….last 2 years ago..naka kuha kami copy..kailangan this time..ala na record iba lumalabas..late register po kasi ..late register 2003 po…can you send me a copy in my email kung meron po..thank you..we need as soon as possible.thank you..para pag ok na sa main na lng me request ng copy delivery na lang thank you.god bless you.

  • art says:

    were could i get some copy of nso

  • jing says:

    where i can find online.. the records i want to there possible i could find my records in NSO? than you..

  • jing says:

    good pm..would you please delete all my comment.thank you..i didnt know it will published..please please

  • Rudylyn Orbita says:

    sna ma2lungan nyo ako sa probs ko.
    gnto po kc un,RUDYLYN CUEME ORBITA ana gnagamit kong pangalan since from the start hanggang sa mga documents ko,,.tas nung kumuha po ako ng authentikated birth certifiK8 sa NSO,naging CEREME po ang middle name ko.
    what should i do 2 mke it right??
    di po kc ako mkauha kuha ng passport dhil jan

  • krisma rodriguez says:

    Good day. Ask ko lang po kung anu yung dapat kong gawin kasi po magkaiba yung birth place ko sa NSO BIRTH CERTIFICATE ko at sa LCR record! anu po ba ang dapat kong gawin?Kung susundin ko po yung nasa NSO ko, panu po yung record ko sa LCR? sana po matulungan nio po ako agad.

    thanks and God Bless!!!

  • cecilia bautista says:

    gusto ko po sanang malaman kung nakafile na ang anak ko kasi pinalakad ko po yun dati po syang FRENZEL JAY MUYULA ng ipinanganak ngayon pina file ko ng FRENZEL MUYULA BAUTISTA tanong ko po kung meron ng nakafile na ganyan pangalan.
    paki txt po sa sa kin or email me at
    maraming salamat po.

  • Erlyn says:

    Pwde po ba ako mg ask Kung totoo na pong patay nag isang Tao by sending me his/her death certificate,tnx po and more power!

  • Eva M.Hamaybay says:

    Late registered po Birth Certificate ko.I processed my papers February 2010 pa po.I’d sent it thru-LBC and after three months of waiting I tried to request but the staff replied that don’t have record yet,on process pa din daw po. Gusto ko lang po malaman if I can request an authenticated copy na from your office?Thanks

  • Robert Ruel Jr. says:

    Madam / Sir:

    My mother was born in BICOL. When we requested a copy of her birth certificate from NSO, they only gave us a certificate that they don’t have any record of my mother, who was born Dec 2, 1953. NSO advised us to secure from the province. We already have a copy provided by the municipality in BICOL, but they told us to go to NSO to have it sealed or registered. What is the procedure for this? Need asap thanks!

  • Pearl says:

    To Whom It May Concern;

    I’m an OFW in East Timor and would like to ask your advise regarding RA 9255. I gave birth here and holding East Timor Birth Certificate for my baby. Now I would like to process the registration of my baby for NSO and Philippine passport through the Philippine Embassy here but my baby’s documents were put on hold because they advise that on the East Timor Birth Certificate, the last name of my baby and the father is not the same and needs to be corrected – “Paniza” for my baby and “Panisa” for his father. We insisted that we are going to use “z” instead of “s” because the last name of my partner should really be “Paniza” – (clerical error in his birth certificate). We also asked if we could submit the birth certificate of my partner and his parent’s marriage contract for the basis of my baby’s birth certificate but they did not allow it. The thing is, if we’re going to do what they ask, then if next year hopefully the correction has been granted for my partner then there will be the issue again of changing my baby’s last name in NSO and his passport.

    Your assistance on this matter is highly appreciated.

  • Harvi Asuncion Dalilis says:

    ask ko lang po kung pano pagawa ng birth certificate online??and kung dini deliver nyo po ba???or ako kukuha sa ofice???thanks a lot…

  • maritess says:

    i need all the birth certificate of my sisters and brothers. because i used it to get marriage here in germany. do i have the authorization to get all those?

  • noemi says:

    hi can i ask how to get my birth certificate..

  • LORIE says:

    good day po..gusto ko lng po malaman kung nkarihistro po ang anak ko dyan sa nso ang pangalan po nya atze huelar pinanganak nong august 30,2009 salamat po hintay ko pa ang sagot nyo..

  • kyzer dela cruz says:

    pde ko po bang malaman kung my record po ba c MARLENE DELFINO gzto ko lang po malaman ang address nia

  • jigs dela cruz says:

    nasi ko sanang mlaman kung my na ka record na yung NSO ng baby ko

  • josie says:

    ipapa NSO ko birth certificate ng anak ko ano number nyo na pwede ko tawagan na pinaka malapit dito sa los banos,laguna? kailangan na kasi next week e kaya need your reply asap. thank you

  • JOCEL BARAO says:

    hi magkano ba kukuha ako nang NSO birthcertificate.. at saan ako kukuha nang ganyan? taga cebu city ako nakatira

  • JOCEL BARAO says:

    paki email niyo o sa email address ko


    ma’am / Sir;
    Tanong ko po kung kelan ko makuha ung birthcertificate ko.prinocess ko last month pa, ung tungkol sa midle initial ko.,paki email nyo sa email address ko..,thank you.

  • kristine jay tudio says:

    ask ko lang poh kung pano kukunin ang birth certificate na authenticated ng father and sister ko..kasi kailangan na poh eh!.. magkano poh ba ang bayad.. eto poh pala pangalan nila NESTOR TUDIO AND STELLA MARIE TUDIO paki send nlang poh sa email ko salamat..

  • cabuco, john gamilong says:

    pwede bah kming kumuha ng birth certificate na cenomar?ako po si cabuco, john g. at ung gf ko jill cordero perez…reply nlng po sa mail ko!thanks po

  • Janeth L. Alcontin says:

    Tanung ko lang po kung hindi na po ba ako late register if hindi na po ako late kukuha po ako ng birh certificate.

  • Jun Castro says:

    Hindi ko ma gets kung pano mag request dito para maging door to door ang delivery ng birth kung pano ang bayaran. pls e-mail me at thank you po.

  • rina crisanto says:

    the release of my BC is today. is it ok if i claim it some other day because of the bad weather? how long will the NSO allow claiming of requested documents?


  • Vhin says:

    pa check naman po ang CENOMAR kung single pa po ako pa send nmn sa email ko
    Birthdate :April 15,1980
    Provincial Address :Hobo Minalabac Camarines Sur
    Thanks Po

  • fatima emer p. gavino says:

    i need nso birth certificate ryt away

  • michelle ann calacar says:

    ah pwede po bang malaman ang telephone number sa NSO in tagum city

  • josie ancheta says:

    i would like to inquire regarding the birth certificate of my son CHALEB ALEXANDER ANCHETA if naka register po dito sa philippines.He was born in South Korea last May 1, 2001

    many thanks and god bless…..

  • Rosana Elbo says:

    Dito ko rin nalaman why erroneous and birth certificate ko. May kaunting explanation pa. Copy paste lang sa browser and blog na ito:

    or just click on my name. Hope it would help.

  • anne catacata says:

    There’s a correction on the spelling of my name..The NSO staff said i have to go back to the LCR where i was born..But I dont know exactly what to do and what to get from the local registrar…I would like to know the exact steps on how to fix my birht certificate…I got confused…
    I hope you could help..
    Thank you so much…

  • anne catacata says:

    Please email me at Thank u

  • Estrella de los santos-banez says:

    Please fursnish the documents of
    Leomar de los santos banez
    date of birth: march 26, 1979
    father name: Baylon ramos banez
    mother name: Estrella de los Santos-Banez

    NSO authenticate birth certificate
    how much is the fee for delivering the nso birth cert. and how to fill up the application form.

  • janice says:

    good day mam/ sir
    i just want to ask what should we do to fix the middle name of my boyfriend, i think the error will appear in his birth certificate when we apply for a visa for traveling out of the country, we haven’t made any inquiry personally in any nso agency. i would appreciate your response.

    thank you and have a good day

  • Beatriz Pagunsan-Abelardo says:

    i mailed the 1st endorsement for the annotation of my son’s birth certificate last oct. 4,2010, please give me a feedback if it is already annotated, if it is i would lyk it tobe deliverd in our place, and willing to pay on-line. thank u in advance.

  • carter says:

    hi! Good day, ask ko lang po if meron nso birth certificate si Eduardo Desucatan Cena, born on May 6,1967 in Kampinganon, Bantayan,Cebu…wala na po kasi siyang record dto sa probinsya namin,,,

    Paki E-mail nalang po ang sagot,

    tnx a lot..

  • carter says:

    hi! Good day, ask ko lang po if meron nso birth certificate si Eduardo Desucatan Cena, born on May 6,1967 in Kampinganon, Bantayan,Cebu…wala na po kasi siyang record dto sa probinsya namin,,,

    Paki E-mail nalang po ang sagot,

    hoping for a response….tnx

  • Marlon P. Raon says:

    I want to request an authentication of my Birth Certificate, (Birtthday – January 10, 1978)
    How much is the fee?

  • Fortunata A. Cuyen says:

    ask ko lang po kung bakit hanggang ngayon ung luma pa rin ang lumalabas sa NSO na name ko kc po nagapply na ako ng correction of entry affirmed na po sya at namail ko na rin ung decision ng court noong pa 2006 pero hanggang ngayon di pa po update ang NSO Tuguegarao…tnx po….

  • Beatriz Pagunsan-Abelardo says:

    sir/madam just 2 make a ff-up re;annotation of my son’s birth cert.w/c was mailed last oct.4,2010, please give me an update, and can we get it it now in ur nsoqc. ty a lot

  • jocelyn panes says:


    Paki check po kong naka register na po sa NSO ang marraige contract ko.

    Maraming salamat po.

  • RayCons says:

    To Whom It May Concern,

    I’m already separated to my wife (but not legally) 3 years ago and as of now, i am living with another girl who is legally married with a japanese national. Before i continue, me, her and the japanese is living in one home. We have no problem to our situation because the japanese is already old and he accepted our condition. Now, she beared my child 3 months ago. My question is, do i have the right to insist that my name (as the father) to be in the Certificate of Live Birth because I lately found out that the name of the Japanese (her legal husband) was placed in that certificate as my daughter’s father. If protest is possible, and if this is allowable, could i make request of re-issue)from the hospital to correct the document/certificate of live birth to be my name stated as the father in this document? As well as to correct it from City Hall and NSO?. Kindly give me your thoughts and perfect advice on this matter.

    Thank you,


  • RayCons says:


    I’m already separated to my wife (but not legally) 3 years ago and as of now, i am living with another girl who is legally married with a japanese national. Before i continue, me, her and the japanese is living in one home. We have no problem to our situation because the japanese is already old and he accepted our condition. Now, she beared my child 3 months ago. My question is, do i have the right to insist that my name (as the father) to be in the Certificate of Live Birth because I lately found out that the name of the Japanese (her legal husband) was placed in that certificate as my daughter’s father. If protest is possible, and if this is allowable, could i make request of re-issue)from the hospital to correct the document/certificate of live birth to be my name stated as the father in this document? As well as to correct it from City Hall and NSO?. Kindly give me your thoughts and perfect advice on this matter.

    Looking forward to your soonest reply.

    Thank you,


  • Rowelito B Garcia says:

    what is the process of changing the surname of my illegitimate daughter? we want her to use my surname instead of her mother’s surname? please help…thanks!

  • mildred bontialeyson says:

    ask ko lang paano ba magkuha ng birth cerificate ng kapatid ko na ngayon nakatira na sa australia. try ko na contact civil registrar sa siocon, zamboanga kung saan kami ipinanganak. pero wala pong contact no..kailangan po ba, na pumunta kami sa siocon, zamboanga del norte? pls help thanks

  • jonalyn says:

    what will i do to correct my family name?and how much do i need for the processing? pls reply. i’ll wait

  • leodardo villegas says:

    Good AM Sir/ madam. Ask ko kung paano mako correct itong birth certificate ko. Year 1980 i got my birth cert. from LCR, my record was jan. 1, 1951 as appeared on my Passport. but on year 2005 I got my NSO birth cert. it was jan. 1, 1950. So, I checked in LCR why they have 2 birth records. Sir how can this be corrected so that my birth date is tally on my passport jan. 1, 1951

  • FE CASIL says:


  • Efren L. Bagtas says:

    i have already paid the amount of 315.00php for the birthcertificate of garandaughter last nov. 03, 2010. my granddaughter is a late registrant and was registered in japan on july 14, 2010. When can I get my granddaughter’s birth certificate?

  • josie says:

    i would like apply an sss for my helper, the problem is she have no birth certificate, her parent are deceased and she found out that her parent didn’t register her birth in her birth place (San Pedro, Laguna), no document can be found in the city hall of San Pedro, Laguna. but she have a baptimal certificate, can she use that for the application of birth certificate. and where should she apply ? and how much would it cost?

  • Patricia L. Albelda says:

    Good day.

    I would like to know why on the NSO record of my cousin its listed there MELANIE S, LUSONG, while on the birth certificate which was obtained from theOffice of the Civil Registrar here in Bataan it listed there MILANI S. LUSONG. How can we correct it because she needs to appy for passport. Please advise.



  • rhods says:

    pano po ba ang gagawin para mabago yung middle name ng anak ko kasi ang ginamit ko po na middle name ay yung sa akin kasi illegitimate child po sya ,so dapat daw po walang middle name and yung surname lang ang pede kong gamitin. paano ko po ba ito mapapabago. salamat po.

  • chirila cantiga says:

    ask lang po ako if nkaparegistered ng nso marriage certificate si anthony cantiga ?

  • Atelna says:


    Ask ko lang po.Ano pong gagawin ko kapag nawala ko po ang receipt ng CENOMAR ko?
    Kelangan ko po ba,magkuha ulit ng panibago?
    Hope t o hear back from u.THANK YOU

    Best Regards,

  • mj magbalot says:

    ask ko lng po panu b process ng legitimation? kc nauna ako nanganak bgo kinasal kaya not maried p din nklgay s birth certificate ng baby namin. Wala ako dyn s pinas para apply ng cenomar ung mr ko lng ng aayos anu b ang dapat nyang gwin?

  • caroline n. ormita says:

    good morning po… ask ko ln po sana ung nakaregister ito na name sa sta cruz, zambales. josephine arzadon santiago. d po kc namin sure kung nakaregister ito . pls po pakireply ako kc kylangan ko po ng nso birth cert ng taong ito.thanks po

  • victoria jane williams says:

    tanung ko lang po kung anu ang steps to have a last name changed kc yung anak ko naka apelido sa dati kong boyfriend na hapon e gusto ko po sana cyang ilipat sa lastname ko

  • Service Complaints says:

    Would like to file complaints againts one NSO employee

    (male) in Cebu (specifically window 9) who does’nt know

    how to treat right the concern of their fellow, he doesn’t

    know how to listen and keep on insisting nonesense

    procedure without understanding the problem of the

    concerned. I visited the NSO office in Cebu this Nov. 24

    around 11:30 AM and to my dismay this male employee in

    window 9 who seems very disrespectful did not even provide

    help. He is just a worst employee I’ve ever met in the

    name of government service. My case was to request for

    re-print of my birth certificate. I have made a request of

    my BC when I was in my hometown province and as per

    checking all data was correct, then I request for another

    copy from one of the civil registrar’s office in Cebu.

    This copy from Cebu’s civil registrar seems correct but

    when I took it to the DFA as requirements for passport,

    they did not accept it because my name was mispelled. When

    I re-check it thoroughly, it was really mispelled. I just

    wonder and said how come did it happen since I was able to

    get a copy of my BC previously and it was all correct, and

    this 2nd copy has a little discrepancy. So, what I wanted

    was to have thesame copy of my BC because the glitch was

    not my fault and I was the one paying for it, and it

    really sucks to request thesame copy and pay for something

    which is unlikely. The bottom line is, NSO should make the

    quality of their print-out legible since citizens are

    paying right for whatever request. And NSO employee should

    have a doze of professional ethics, who know how to listen

    to the concern of others and to should know how to provide

    solution and consideration. If there’s anything you can

    help please reply to this email. Hope to hear immediate

    feedback from you soon (whoever concerned employee of NSO

    can read this). Thank you so much.

  • may vary says:

    hi po,ask lang po ako if pwede po bah mlamn kung may file po ung father sa NSO.

  • may vary says:

    good afternoon.

    i would like to ask kung pwede q po mlamn kung my file po yong father ko sa NSO. Kailangan nya po kasi for the retirement.

    Virgilio Urbiztondo
    Cantilan, Surigao del Sur
    August 23, 1949

    looking forward to your soonest reply.

    thank you.

  • lanie says:

    gud day po, ask ko lang po kase year 2007 po nagpa-change name po ako from mellanie to melanie un po kase nkalagay sa birth certificate ko. naka-register na po kaya sa nso yung pinabago ko name? tenx po

  • rene says:


    Bb.boy was written before my first name on my birth certificate what would be the best way to correct this? Please help. Thank you

  • iriell says:

    good day po, ask ko lang po kong naka-register ba ung mother ko sa nso


    Hoping for your response, thanks

  • romeo madrona jr. says:


    ask ko lng po f wen mafoforfeit ang file n mtgal n po sinubmit pero d p nacclaim.How many weeks or months po b?tnx


  • paul christian peñaredondo medina says:

    pwede po ba magrequest ng kopya ng aking birth certificate? may mga dahilan po na hindi ko makuha ang tamang birth certificate ko dito sa aming munisipyo dahil may konting typhographical error, ang gender po na nailagay ay female. magbabayad na lang po mako kung mabibigyan niyo ako ng tamang kopya. maraming salamat po and good day.

  • idyll tenebroso says:

    ask ko lang po,ilang buwan lahat makuha ang NSO certificate simula sa processing ng PETITION CORRECTION OF NAME hangang matapos ang petition?

  • Aldimpol Ongcoy says:

    Good day, mam/sir. pwede ask about sa spelling sa ako family name. kay nag request ko last nov. 15. 2010. am. wrong spelling ako family name. certificate of live birth is ALDIMPOL MINGLANA ONCOY. and then ONGCOY is the correct spelling of my family name.

    Where man ko mo refer to correct spelling of my family name?

  • jasmin cruz says:

    ask ko lng po kung naka register ang ang ko kc sa japan ko xa pinanganak ang alam ko i 4ward d2 ng japan embassy ang birth certificate nya.ask ko po kung my record na ang anak ko JOANA MARIE CRUZ,FEB 25,2003,MOTHERS NAME JASMIN S. CRUZ,FATHERS NAME RODEL C.FLORES


    Ask ko lang po kung ano ang gagawin ng kapatid ko, nasa ibang bansa po siya ngayon nagtatrabaho di po rin makapagbakasyon dahil sa work niya sa ngayon po gusto niyang magpakasal heto po ung problema bale tatlo po ang naiparegistered na birth certificate niya naiapanganak siya sa Ospital Manila, hindi alam ng mother ko na napa registered dun tapos nung umuwi po sila pansamantala sa Lipa Batangas, ipinaregisterd po ulit nung tita ko dahil di nga po nila alam na na registered na then nung nag aapply po siya papuntang ibang bansa sa Isabela po na lumaki nag request po sila ng birth certificate dun bale naregistered po ulit kaya naging tatlo po ang registered name niya nitong computerized na lahat lumalabas na po lahat bale nung kumuha po siya ng passport niya ung sa Lipa na copy ang naisubmit niya ngayon po un ang hawak hawak niya sa ibang bansa sa ngayon nagpapakuha po siya ng birthcertificate sa NSO tru brother ko dahil nagbabalak magpakasal hindi po niya mai release ung copy dahil kailangan po niyang i cancel ung dalawa na birthcertificate ano po ang gagawin namin salamat po sa tulong.

  • farida salim alid says:

    gusto ko po malaman kung may birth po ba naka register sa
    name na = farida alid
    father name = naling salim
    mother name= salma alid
    address talabaan zamboanga city,
    gusto ko po kc,ma sure real
    ng true date ng birth ko.
    maraming salamat
    asaha ko po E_mail nyo.

  • farida salim alid says:

    confirm,kulang po sa tungkol sa
    date of Birth po,
    name = farida s, alid
    expected year ko po but not sure
    july 14 or august year 1979 or 1980?
    kung may naka register po ba sa nso
    mother name = salma alid
    father name = naling salim
    adrrss po talabaan zamboanga city 7000
    asahan ko po e-mail nyo,as soon as possible
    gusto ko po kasi mag apply ng passport.
    maraming salamat po

  • joy says:

    hello po! ask ko lng kung pwede kung malaman ang pangalan ng magulang ni MR REYNALDO TORQUEZA he is from BENITO SOLIVEN, I HOPE U CAN HELP ME PLS PO! THANK U !!!!

  • mark says:


    ask ko lang po panu mag change ng birth place kasi mali po..ang nka register na birthplace..need ko po ng advice..salamat.

  • armando viola magdaluyo says:

    tanong ko lang po kong meron birth certificate na armando v magdaluyo?

  • Richard Garcia says:

    Could anyone provide me an information regarding my birth certificate my gender supposedly Male but currently Female so i fill my BC at the office of PAO here at baguio city and finished my publication for three consecutive dates and finish the court trial how many days could it be furnished to change my gender to male i’m so DEPRESSED…

  • michel mendoza says:

    ask ko lang po if may kilala kayong lian/lean sandoval kfrom samar or leyte.. dun po xa tumira sa bicutan.. he’s my long lost father.. my mothers name is lucy/lucia mendoza from batangas.. sad 2 say dat my mother dont want 2 give any info about him.. sana may magresponce.. tnx po!

  • Rizal Milan says:

    good am po jan, nag try po akung nag apply online ng copy ng birth certfcate ko, at may form n po akung ni fill upon online, my 20 dollars na bbyaran, ni send ko ito pero saan ko bbyaran ang 20 dollars basta nlang nag send, papaanoi ko bbyaran ang service fee, please help po, Need ko po badly ang copy ng B certficate ko, Andito po ako sa Canada.thanks

  • Marlon Borromeo Ramirez says:

    Dear Sir, Madam,

    I just want to inquire kung paano po ako makaka avail ng Birth Certificate na registered sa NSO, you know why? since 2000 pa po ako nag re request ng Birth Certificate sa NSO hindi po lumalabas ang record ko, parati na lang po akong nag babayad sa application but i can’t get any results… nag forward na po ako noon ng Late Registration for the application pero hanggang this year when my fiancee is applying for my Birth Certificate Wala pa rin pong record. I am here in UAE working. If mag re request na naman ako online tapos wala na naman akong record then sayang na naman yung ibabayad ko. Just give me the complete details kung paano po ito ma re-resolved. i really need my Birth Certificate as soon as possible. Hope to hear from you… I will post here some of my details for you to be aware of:

    Name: Marlon Borromeo Ramirez
    Date of Birth: August 14, 1974
    Place of Birth: Camp Susana Zamboanga City
    Father’s Name: Nicolas Pardillas Ramirez
    Date of Birth: September 5, 1943
    Mother’s Name: Elidia Bautista Borromeo Ramirez
    Date of Birth: April 1, 1944

    Hope that this information will help you to check if what is really the stands of my application. The recent application done for my Birth Certificate is last June 2010

    Thanks & Hope to hear your further action.

  • Marlon Borromeo Ramirez says:

    You can email me the complete subject once you read this message. or you can sms me on +971554538632

    Thank you & best regards,

    Marlon Borromeo Ramirez

  • walid mabais says:

    pwede ba ako mag tanung dito kung meron na ba akong record sa NSO???
    Mabais,Walid ng Marogong province of lanao del sur.
    kasi every time a kukunin ko lagi nalang negative lumalabas.

  • mary jane miranda amistoso says:

    hi….ask ko lang po if nanjan n birth_certificate… ko po mary jane miranda amistoso….august,20,1978,b_place daram samar,,,,,,,,hope too know soon,,,tnx have a nice day,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


    GOOD DAY!!!




    BIRTH DATE:JULY 11,1971



  • charish david ocampo says:

    i would like to ask if there is a record for Pablo David who was born on January 25, 1933

    thank you,

  • ramon a espinosa says:

    gud eve sir/ma’m, ask ko lng kung paano ang procedure sa birth certifiate ko n instead ramon a espinosa e, ang nakasulat ay baby boy espinosa at kung magkano ang fee. thanks

  • Julien Charles O. Valencia says:

    pa check naman kung my record ako sa NSO…

    First Name: JULIEN CHARLES
    Middle Name: OBNIAL
    Last Name :VALENCIA


    plz reply to my yahoo mail..
    thank you.. =)

  • CRISTY says:

    good day!
    pacheck naman po kung may record un father ko sa nso…

    First Name: MARCOS
    Middle Name: SANTOS
    Last Name :MENDOZA
    Gender: MALE


  • marion asino casiano says:

    ask ko lang po nag po naginquire na po ako sa inyo para sa birthcertificate ko po kaso do ko pa po nakukuha pano ko po xia makukuha tru deliver

  • yols says:

    Good day po!
    Ask ko poh bakit poh hindi ibinalik yong pera eh wala naman binigay na certificate and iyong tanggapan ang rason wala kayong record panu poh ung nangyari samantala mayron naman original birth certificate hawak ang kapatid ko. Pero ung binayad niya di naman binalik sa kanya di ba po obligasyon ninyo na kunin lahat ng listahan sa buong pilipinas ang mga listahan ng mga taong may birthcertificate dito sa pinas… Panu yon panibago bayad ulit sainyo makakuha lng ng seal mula sa tanggapan ninyo ganun na ba kabulok sistema dito satin?…….

  • SOnny martinez says:

    hi..ask ko lang po if may nakafile na birth certificate ako kasi po nasunog ung munisipyo kung san ako pinanganak kaya lang copy ung registrar.. SONNY CORPUZ MARTINEZ po ang hole name ko..

  • Diana Rose M. Reyes says:

    pagawa nmn pu ng NSO .. asap pu tnx

  • rhowena dela cerna says:

    Gud day!!!!!!!!!
    Isa din po sa problema ko,ung first baby ko ang apelido niya ay sa kanyang ama dahil acknowlegdment paper ,automatic na po ba yan kahit di kami kinasal wala napo ba question sa NSo birth niya ?un parin ba apelido niya?

  • rhowena dela cerna says:

    Ung problema ko po sa NSo birth ko,maling mali lahat,masolusyunan pa kaya un?lalo na sa apelido ko at sa parents ko.?

  • norhidaya capal hadji amel says:

    tanong ko po ung pangalan ng kapatid ko NORHIDAYAH CAPAL HADJI AMEL last year o pa pinadala ung transmittal nya s birth certificate at hanggat ngaun wala pang result n NSO copy

  • Ibañez, Gerald Santolorin says:

    pwede po ba ako mag request para sa birth certificate ko kahit through delivery? as soon as possible po pwede po ba?

  • tessie r. antuerpia says:

    mam magkano po ang babayaran pag nag pa correct ng name kasi po ung sa mr ko ang nakalagay sa bcert nya ay ANTONIO FERDINAND J ANTUERPIA ang ginagamit po nya e FERDINAND J. ANTUERPIA lang po pero nung kami po ay kinasal na naayos ko p un dito sa municipyo namin tapos nung kumuha ako ng nso un pa din po ang lumalabas e 1984 pa po kami kinasal. pa ano po ito magkano po ang magagastos namin salamat po.

  • rose says:

    nag apply ako ngayon on line sa nso jan 13, 2011, pero nawala , hindi ko mabalikan ang application ko, ano ang gagawin ko .

  • Jedahlyn Mae Dadia says:

    itatanung ko lang po panu mapapaayos yung birth certificate ko?! mali po kasi ang spelling nang last name ko..
    thank you..
    i’ll wait for your response

  • soj says:

    kung may nagtanong ba ng personal information about sa isang tao.. tulad halimbawa: idad or civil status… ito ba ay ibinibigay ng NSO sa humihingi?

  • aprilyn says:

    ask ko lang po kung may record si erlinda C. Llabers sa NSO nasunog po kasi yung hospital ng pinangakan kay mama wala po kasi syang copy macliam po pati sya ng sss ni lolo ko kaso wala nag po syan copy ipinanganak po sya sa pgh.

  • charlie says:

    pwede po bang malamn qng makakaapikto ung pag kawala ng Middle initial q qng kukuha aq ng passport? Single parents po parent q…

  • marylou alcayde says:

    ask ko lang po kung anong gagawin namin sa case ng mother namin,wala po syang birth certificate ipinanganak po sya year 1956,kailangan po namin kasi syang kuhanan ng passport.patay na po yong mother at father ng mama namin anong pong unang gagawin namin para makakuha ng birth certificate.thank you

  • Jeffrey R. Vallador says:

    Inquire lang about po sa marriage license ko..verify kolang if registered po ito sa inyo (NSO)…thanks ng marami asahan kopo ang inyong response…kasi tama poba na ang ginamit na address ay sa ibang bahay kahit na sa makati talaga ako nakatira.nilakad lang kasi yang marriage contract ko.just want to know lang if registered ba talaga sa NSO.ito po yung nakalagay sa marriage contract registered # ko 2008-6004.

    SALAMAT ng marami.

  • Aziza says:

    Gud pm…Paanu nyo ako matulungan na makapag file ng late registration of birth certificatein cotabato city,na kahit na hindi ako personal na pumunta dun… dito ako nakatira sa Dasma,Cavite….Kailangan ko as in dahil attend ako ng board exam…

  • amalia alto says:

    ng request ako ng birth certificate for my grand daughter and i pay it in metro bank but until now they didnt deliver yet,,wer i can followed it up? thanks

  • amalia alto says:

    san pwedeng i follow up ung birth cert ?ngbayad na ko hangga ngayon wala pa

  • Joana says:

    Good afternoon. May I ask how to apply online my request for my authenticated birth certificate? Kailangan ko lang kasi for filing in board exam.

  • ann margarette lozano says:

    Goodmorning po. Ask ko lang po kung my copy pa po kayo ng birth certificate ni MAYFLOR LOZANO? Nasa new york na po cxa nakatira at need nya po ng birth certificate para po marenew ung license nya.. Pwede po ba na pamangkin nya nalang po ang kumuha nun? Anu po mga kailangan? Urgent po kasi eh before february20 need un.. Salamat po.. Sana masagot nyo po ang mga tanong.. Asap! Salamat po ulit..

  • maria cecelia says:

    dear sir madam,

    im a filipino citizen living now in japan,i have sick and i cant go back to
    philippines beause of lock of financial.kaya minabuti ko pong mag mail mu
    na po sa inyo.matagal ko na pong problema ang birth certificate ko,nakailang
    balik na rin po ang kapatid ko para makuha .naway maawa naman po kayo sa
    aming mga aba,naway buksan po ninyo ang inyong mga puso sa bawat kalahi
    ninyo na humihingi ng tulong ninyo,naway iprioritize po ninyo ang aming mga
    kahilingan.itatanong ko lang po kung ano po ang dapat kong gawin,dahil mali
    po ang ang isang letra ng pangalan ko,at isang numero ng year ng kapanga
    nakan ko,ano po ang nararapat kong gawin?na hindi na po dadaan sa maha
    bang proseso at naway hindi na po ako gagastos ng malaki.naway matulungan
    po ninyo ako…magkano po ba ang isang letter?at isang no?naway pagukulan
    po ninyo ng pansin.maraming salamat naway puspusin kayo ng biyaya
    ng diyos na lumikha..GOD bless po ..

    lubos na gumagalang,
    maria cecelia

  • juvy ann pagador says:

    hi good am
    pwidi nyo po mahanap ung birth certificate ko kailangan k lang po kasi eh
    juvy ann pagador.sep.1.1992.
    juvy despi
    judy pagador

  • maryjane pegarro says:

    gud pm.pwede ko po ba malaman kung san ako nakarehistro na lugar pina nganak po ako sa surigao del norte.kelangan ko po makauha ng birthcertificate para makauha po ako ng passport.please po paki email na lang po ng sagot sa aking katanongan gusto ko lang po matiyak kung san ako nakarehistro ng sa ganon makapagpadeliver po ako sa online ng NSO birthcerificate delivery.thanks po.

  • Agbayani J. Estorba says:

    Hi! good day,
    pwede nyo po ba akung tulongan gusto kung malaman kung,
    famale or male ang birth Certificates ko po
    Agbayani J. Estorba Sep.08.1985
    ipinanganak ako sa panadtaran Candijay bohol.
    pls po help me thanks God bless you.

  • Agbayani J. Estorba says:

    Hi! good day,
    pwede nyo po ba akung tulongan gusto kung malaman kung,
    famale or male ang NSO birth Certificates ko po
    Agbayani J. Estorba Sep.08.1985
    ipinanganak ako sa panadtaran Candijay bohol.
    pls po help me thanks God bless you.

  • Paul Ocampo says:

    Just want to ask if a marriage was nulled & voided from court and certified in NSO, shall a person be entitled to have a Certificate of No Marriage Record (CENOMAR or singleness) again once he/ she applies for it?

  • maribeth de guzman says:

    inquir ko lang po ung bday ng tatay ko FELICIANO SIGUA MANIAGO 1929 po siya pinanganak nd po namin alam ang month at date. thanks

  • maribeth de guzman says:

    inquire ko lang po ung bday ng tatay ko FELICIANO SIGUA MANIAGO 1929 po siya pinanganak nd po namin alam ang month at date. thanks

    Lubos na gumagalang,
    Maribeth De Guzman
    (his daughter)

  • Marjorie C. Hernandez says:

    hi po, good day! tanong ko lang po sana if may record na po ako ng NSO birth certificate sa NSO pampanga ? kc po kumuha pako dati ng NSO ko sa Quezon City at hopefully naforward na po ung akin dito sa Pamapanga. Hope for your respond po sa email ko. thanks

  • maui lacson says:

    hello, Good Day!
    i just wanna ask on how to get my mom’s authenticated birth certificate online? please send your answer to my e-mail thank you!

  • Ignacia G. coching says:

    May I ask an appointment Form

  • randy says:

    ask ko lang ano kailang na requirments ….pag na payos ng wrong spell sa birt cetificate? at magkano ang ang total fee? 2leters lang naman ilang week or mmonts mkuha yan?

  • marilyn valdez says:


    i would like to request the birth certificate of

    Name: Romeo C. Valdez
    Date of Birth: April 18, 1965
    Place of Birth: Davao City
    Sex: Male
    Mothers maiden name: Josiefa Concepcion

    pls.send to my EMAIL ADD.

  • ellain liezel j samaniego says:

    jaz wanna asked if my niece is already registered at nso

    first name: TRISHIA MAE
    last name: SAMANIEGO
    date of birth MARCH 02,2010

    mother’s name: EVELYN DELA CRUZ SALVADOR

  • Abraham P. Otero Jr. says:

    gud day, tanong ko lang ano po ba dapat gawin kung ang birthplace na nakalagay sa marriage certificate is different from the birthplace na nakalagay sa birth certificate.
    anong mga documents kelangan 1984 pa kc kinasal hindi pa masyado strikto, d pa hinihingan dati ng birth certificate ung nagpapakasal .Sa ngayon kailangan kc marriage certificate para sa application sa 4p’s or ung Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program ng gobyerno.


  • jeniffer s. notario says:

    ask q lng po sana kung anong puedeng qng gwin, wla po kcng brthcertfcate ung pamangkin q, 8 yrs old n po xa, pnnganak po sa misamis orriental nid po s skul nla bk ibgsak po pg d dw nbgay bithcertfcate nya, ang kso po ngtnung tnung n po aq sb ip late register q dw po dun, kso dq po alam dun sk wla n pong puedeng mcontact dun, hiwalay n po kc mgulang nya, ang pangalan po ng bta ay mary grace P. reyes ano po b ang dpat qng gwin, sna po ay m2lungan nyo aq, kw2 nman po ung bta, d mk2pag aral dhil wlang birthcrtifcate, ano po b ang puede nyong ipayo, slamat po, sana mreceive q po agad sgot nyo. d2 po aq laguna, kung skli po e2 po cel no. q d2 nyo nlng po aq kontakin. slamat 09203955312. tnx po ulit.

  • Jason says:


    tanong ko lng po magkano ang total na babayaran pag kumuha ng birth certificate from NSO?



  • Mari Ann Cañeda says:


    Pwede ko poh ba malaman kung anu gagawin na hakbang kung mali ung name na nalagay sa nso

    Mari Ann

  • angel says:

    i would like request the birth certificates details of Mr. Christopher Liam Johnzel Villalubos



  • Mitchelle A. Lopez says:

    helo po. ask ko lng po kng anu requirements in applying for delayed registration for birth cert, kasi po negative results po ako until dito sa nso manila, i was born in Bais city negros oriental, ok lng po ba na mother kna lng ang mag process sa province with my authorization letter? thanks.

  • Mitchelle A. Lopez says:

    and if ever pwede un. hw much it cost? and how long it will take for processing?

  • helena palaña says:

    mag papalate rgstr po ako,e ung kmadrona na bgpaanak sken ay patay na.pano po un?

  • julie ann pangilinan says:

    . . .gud day pOh!ask qLng pOh qNg sn ang main ng pgkuha ng birth cert NSO?pti mgkNO pOh?ask q dn pOh if mrOn pOh b c city haLL ng antiPOLo at mgknO?thanks pOh. . .wait q pOh repLy u ngaun kahit pkisent nLng s emaiL q?thanks pOh. .

  • Juan Paolo Gutierrez says:

    Good day po !
    I have a niece po named Era G. Acuña, her mother left her when she was 3 ata.. And my problem is, mlapit na ang enrolment ng elementary, she’s 6 n0w and gusto ko sana mkuha ung b.certificate nya.requirement kc un for school. Wala dn ung father nya eh, i only have here my niece’s medical record,
    anu po ba mga kailangan para maiparegister ko sya?
    Please email me. Thanks.

  • mannilyn says:

    gud morning po… ask ko lng po pwede po bang pakihanap kung may record po ung father ko sa nso, MERGILIO GASPAN ROLDAN SR. yan po ung complete name nya.
    pakisend na lang po ung answer sa email ad ko

    thanks po…

  • liezl says:

    Good day! po
    I would like to requst a birth certificate of:
    First Name ANALISA

    Thank you so much!

    Please send it to my email

  • Woodrow Arro delos Santos says:

    May we ask for the copy ( @ least 4 copies) of my birth certificate to be sent to my home address in Phils. because when I applied @ the NSO Makati branch for some copies, the result was negative as the NSO personnel said the copy was negative in their system & I was ask to send a registered mail addressed to Bongabong, Mindoro Oriental’s Municipal Register’s office. I have no time to go to this place nor wait for the long time receive it due my work in Saudi Arabia as my vacation in Phils. is too short. I rather ask from your good office to send a copy right to our home by courier & I’m willing to pay the right amount the NSO will ask me to pay upon delivery. My old birth certificate is colored dark brown already so I need a new one. Please send me email the amount to pay on your reply & I will send you the exact address you’ll send my birth certificate. Thank you so much.

  • john rico josain says:

    paki-forward naman po yung NSO birth certificate ng kapatid ko na naka-registered sa tacloban branch NSO main office dito po sa EAST AVENUE QUEZON CITY NSO office branch. Ang pangalan po niya ay jaira mae s. josain. maraming salamat po!

  • jhennie says:


    may problem kasi yung birth certificate ko wala akong first name at last name, ngayon wala yung father ko nasa abroad tapos nandito n kme sa ilocos sur ng family ko. anu po b ang mga dapat ong gawin gusto ko ng maayos yung pangalan ko?

  • rosanne says:

    hi.what is the proper procedure to have my marriage contract annotated divorce decree on it?.
    do i need to have it first at LCR or can I go directly to NSO?
    if at LCR? can I go to the nearest office? or do I need to go to the province where the ceremony was held?thanks.

  • ramon a espinosa says:


  • Ronie Malunes Benitua says:

    Gd day! I would like to request a corrected copy of my birth certificate

    Name of child: Ronie Malunes Benitua
    Date of Birth: October 6, 1973
    Place of Birth: bacolod City
    Mother’s Name: Ninfa Hilado Malunes
    Father’s Name: Roger Barrios Benitua

    Thank you very much.. .

  • stella magno says:

    gusto ko poh kumuha ng nso ng anak ko i dont have time kase schooling poh siya,saan at ano ang number na dapat ko tawagan?magkano poh ang babayaran ko lahat?

    name poh niya JOSH ULRIC L.MAGNO
    date of birth:MAY 08,2003

  • jheorge gamboa says:

    tanung ku lang po kung my record aku ng bc ko

  • Faustino Jr. G. Valera says:

    What must I do to reconstruct a birth certificate whose files have been destroyed during the war and the local registrar cannot reproduce it? I need a NSO issued birth certificate for my immigrant papers for the U.S.A.. Thanks.
    I have sent 2 similar letters in the past but there is no reply from your office. Do you answer these letters?


    hello po..ask ko lang po if ganun rin ang babayaran ko dito sa munispyo ng dulag pag kumuha ako ng nso birth certificate?pikitingnan din po kung nakaregister name is JONNA DELADIA AUCILA…email po nyo ako sa you..God bless

  • karen Dumagil-Joromo says:

    hello po…. ask ko lang po f pwd ma-check kung may record po sa nso ng birth certificate nya ang mister ko. name: Gieze Canizares Joromo. at yong sa father ko po Rodolfo Faunillan Dumagil. salamat po. paki-send nalang po ng reply sa email add ko:

  • lolita says:

    hello good day po.. ask ko lang po if merun ako ricord sa nsobirth certificate ko..
    first name= lolita
    last name= padayag
    middle name= lapnay
    birt date march 24.1984
    from caburan jas jose abad santos

  • liezel peralta says:

    pwede ko po ba makita ang marriage contract nina renato clanza manalo at luzviminda manalo .jan 10 1985 po cila kinasal pls ..kailangan ko lng po makita am pwede po pasenf sa email na to

  • liezel peralta says:

    at pwde din po ba makita ang birth certificate ni kurtruszhel p.manalo

  • janella says:

    pa anu p0 kumuha ng late registration na birth at mag kan0 p0 babayaran p0

  • Angelie S. Gestosani says:

    Good day,

    I would like to ask if can get a marriage certificate with in 1 or 2 days only? i really need it ASAP for our documents for traveling abroad. How much would it costs if i get the fastest one.


    Date of marriage: July 8, 2009
    Place of Marriage: St. Francis of Assisi, Fernwood Garden, Quezon City

    Thank you very much,


  • rose ann tullao says:

    pde po ba makita ung name list noong augaust 01, 1968 manila . .

  • jeanette says:

    grabe,,dapat di nalang kayo mag online sa nso…ang hirap pati ang payment…ineffective….ilang oras na akong nagprocess…hindi ba pwedeng bagyhin ang system nyo…ka high blood

  • aileen says:

    ask q lng poh if may nso record na brigilda diola pangalan…sa siargao island adress nya…

  • aminoden edaros says:

    pwede ko po ba makita ang birth certificate ko? pls send me in my e mail add.

  • aminoden edaros amito says:

    good pm, i would like to request my birth certificate.
    name: AMINODEN
    middle name: AMITO
    last name : EDAROS
    birthplace: TUGAYA, LANAO DEL SUR

  • mendelson e.rodriguez says:

    gusto ko po malaman kung may b certificate na ko yung may suplemental record na ng b’place ko

  • Plutarco B. Bawagan, Jr. says:

    Dear Sir/Madame:

    May I please inquire what steps are necessary to change my name in my birth certificate?

    Thank you.

    Plutarco B. Bawagan, Jr.

  • Plutarco B. Bawagan, Jr. says:

    Dear Sir/Madame:

    May I please inquire what steps are necessary for changing my name in my birth certificate?

    Thank you.

    Plutarco B. Bawagan, Jr.


    ask q lang po kung may may record ang boyfriend q n nagpakasal n b siya? MENANDRO V. MAGANA JR. po ung name nia..pls reply po s email q.tnx

  • Pearl says:

    how can i inquire online requesting a copy of my NSO birthcerticate

  • Marilyn Ladia Bonifacio says:

    Ask ko lang po kung may record na sa inyo si Marilyn Ladia Bonifacio,
    born July 29,1964 born in Camachilihan, Bustos Bulacan.

  • Marilyn Ladia Bonifacio says:

    ask ko lng po if my record n po ung name n marilyn ladia bonifacio, born july 29, 1964 and born at camachilihan, bustos, bulacan?
    thankss po plsss reply asap

  • johna says:

    gud am pde ba malaman ang middle name sa pagkadalaga ni MARIA, ALITA DARAGAY? tnx poh

  • jaylord mallillin says:

    i want to request authenticated birth me please.

  • janine angelie r caparas says:

    kukuha po sana ko ng birth certificate online ., pnu po ba

  • janine angelie r caparas says:

    ppgawa po sana ko ng NSO certificate ko

  • Reynaldo P. Bayawa says:

    i want to know how to get nso birth certificate online

  • chanelle says:

    ask ko po kung hanggang kelan ang delivery.. i need it badly for my graduation and for the entrance exams in college.. pls.. responce me ASAP.

  • mhon says:

    good day po, pede ko makuha yung copy ng birth certificate ng cousin ko? Loma Fajardo ng Zambales..tnx po.

  • Michelle M. de la Cruz says:

    Good day! I already have my authenticated birth certificate but i have a problem with regards to my father’s middle name.It’s not the right one.How can i change it?What are the necessary steps to make it right?How long does it take?How much it cost?

  • einnor says:

    nag eexpire po ba ung NSO birth certificate? mag aaply ako for passport..thanks!

  • Raymond Canaria says:

    panu ako makakakuha ng authenticated nso birth certificate?

  • hildz d. naceno says:

    gud noon sir/ma’am,

    bakit po nagkaganoon?last feb 2001 po kasi nagapply ako sa nso manila ng birth certificate ngayon po negative po yong result ala po ako record kaya ginawa ko nagpalate registration po ako ng june 2001.kaya nong kumuha po ako ok na po lahat.ngayon naman po kumuha ako sa taong to bat nagkaganoon?1977 tapos october 9 pa po yong lumalabas na birth date?ala na ho bang way po to correct?ksi lumalabas na ngayon na dalawa na nong registration ko.pls po bigyan pansin tong naging problem nitong birth certificate ko po.bcoz i need it badly.thanks a lot and more power…and pls email me at

    at puede din ho bang malaman at makakuha ng feedback nitong si aurora z lavadia po nong record.pinangak nong november 12 1965…thanks and god bless!!!

    respectfully yours,

    hilda naceno

  • hildz d. naceno says:

    ano pong dapat gawin nito ngayon?at ibang options para maitama ang lahat po,


    hilda naceno

  • hildz d. naceno says:

    pupuwede ho bang pakiforward po nong record nong ke aurora z lavadia po pinanganak nong november 12 1965.poblacion baggao cagayan.

    thank you….

    hilda naceno

  • john jesper m. angeles says:

    panu po ba ang gagawin pag wala pong birth certificate, sabi po kasi ng nanay ko nung pumunta sya sa NSO wala daw po akong record, tas nung pinuntahan din sa ospital kung saan ako ipinanganak eh, wala din po daw akong record, panu po yun,,kaylangan na kaylangan ko napo ng birth certificate,,? pls, naman po,,sana maka response po kau agad,,thank you po, full name ko po : John Jesper Mallorca Angeles

  • chona de guia says:

    maari po bang malaman tamang website ng nso saRizal..”o di po kya ..pa4ward nman po ng record ng birth certificate ni Christopher darantinao de Guia..”1969 po ng december 24. salamat po….

  • Janine Pulgo Batawang says:

    155-2I sanciangko st.cebu city nso birthcertificate

  • risa says:

    ask ko lng po kung valid ang kasal ng husband ko sa iba..kung iba nem gamit nya…

  • mrs ramirez says:

    gup pm po puwede po ba magtanong kung na legitimate na po ba sina rhamela grace e. ramirez rhanila grace e. ramirez razela garce e. ramirez at van jose e. ramirez kasi po nag padala po ako sa opis of the civil registry department national statistic.noong jan 17 2011.thank u po

  • DULCE D. DOMINGO says:

    ask ko lng po kung ilang months ang validity ng BC and MC after nitong m release. salamat. hoping for ur immediately reply

  • regine ang says:

    i would just want to inquire if you have birth certificates with the names of Ma. Theresa Basobas and Ma. Liezel Hermo? can you please send the answer to my email add.thank you!


    Gusto ko po sana kumuha ng birthcertificate for the requirements of my graduation, urgent lng po sana, deadline na po kc nmin ngaung march 14,2011 ng clearance, pd po sana urgent ko po sya mkuha please po, pra mkasama po ako for my grad, ngaun ko lng po kc naacka bc ako sa skul, JOIS RON B. LEGASPI po ang name ko,tnx po, sna po mreplyan nyo po ko agad,

  • I Arnel Recapor Guerrero, i just ask how I get my birth certificate at NSO? I can fill up online? Its impossible to get at your office after I fill-up online? please i wait your answer.

    maraming salamat

  • jenny grace says:

    ask q lng po kng pano po b ang pnaka mdaling paraan para mg pa late register? pwde po bng through internet nlang po?
    mgkano po ba ang babayaran? urgent need lng po kz….
    ngpa deliver na po kz aq, wla po aqng record…..
    sana po matulungan nio aq.
    send a reply sa e mail q po.
    maramig salamat po…….

  • leomar jude says:

    may problema ho ako sa nso ko … ngayon ko lang ho nalaman na sa mama ko ang dala kong apilyedo…ano ho ang pwede kong gawin para sa papa ko ang madala kong apilyedo? matagal ko na kasing ginagamit yung apilyedo ng papa ko e…ngayon lang kasi ako nakakuha ng nso…kaya nadiskubre ko….

  • Remedios L. Calimbo says:

    I am Remedios L. Calimbo. I was born in Margosatubig, zamboanga del sur. i am respectfully requesting for my authentic birth certificate. I am hoping for your affirmative response.
    Thank you.

  • brad gonzales says:

    Try calling the NSO Helpline (02)7371111.
    You can also get an NSO Certificate at

  • Rubineh Mae C. Samson says:

    I am Rubineh mae C. Samson..i am requesting for my auntenticate birth much and how long…thanks…

  • nadine says:

    where po located ang nso office? and how much po pgkuha ng birth cert? puede ba makuha in one-day lng? thank u.

  • gen says:

    Sir/ Ma’am,
    i just want to ask how long does it really take for a late registered birth be on the records of NSO. does it really take six months? thanks.

  • mary jane madelo says:

    hi,,how are u..can i ask about my nso?.coz i have already late registerd my birth certifecate in sorigao del norte.but when i try to get my nso nothing,,,and there have wrong spelling..insted mary jane irinco madelo…..this a wrong mary jean Lirinco madelo..and i ask also where i pay to my corection and how much?..thnx hope u respones my mesage..

  • joel norton says:

    i’m single father we have one children ang baptismal is QC.then timing na ngtransfer kami ng visaya area kaya wala syang birth certificate hanggang ngun.pwde po ba diretso nalang ako kumoha sa mga nso branch ninyo.anu po ba ang mga recquirements…. slamat po.

  • jommelsalandanan says:

    ano po ba dapat ko gawin wala po kasi akong birth hindi ho ako nakarehistro ano po ang dapat ko gawin.

  • desiree reyes says:

    ask ko lang po kung naka register aq sa nso?
    desiree perez gonzales ( name)
    june 27, 1985 po bday ko.
    myrna perez (mother)
    matias gonzales (father)

  • marimar limpajan says:

    paano ko kaya malalaman kung sino totou asawa ng papa ko kasi .. yung mag binepisyari ng papa ko sa sss nya iba ang nka lagay na spouse nya hndi yung mama ko.. pwedi ko ho bang makuha ang cenomar ng papa ko .. kahit walang pahintolut nya ,, kasi nag tataka ako kung bkit si elina limpajan ang spouse nya sa pag kaka alm ko ay kasal sila ng mama ko kahit saan at bkit si elina ang naka lagay doon .. nag tataka talaga ako .. pwedi ho ba .?
    ang name ng papa ko ay calinico limpajan jr .. tulungan nyo ho ako kung pwedi .. anak nya po ito marimar limpajan ..

  • marimar limpajan says:

    hi po gandang araw .pwedi bang makuha ng mama ko yung birth nya jan kasi gusto ho syang mag sali sa philhealth pwedi ba … ang name ho nya ay elba limpajan ho .. na panganak ho sya sa maragusan del sur kung ho bang makuha ang birth nya …

  • nenita adonay says:

    magandang araw po!
    Gusto ko po sanang malaman birthday ng mother ko hindi rin po kasi nya matukoy kylan birthday nya. nieva adonay po pangalan ng mother ko from roxas city capiz…Kindly send my email pls….

  • Anna marie Olpindo Prudentino says:

    2 buwan pa lng po kasi kami naikasal ng asawa ko sa Manila City Hall,. gaano po katagal bago mai forward ang record namin sa National Statistics Office.. kailngan ko po kz ang marriage contact na NSO Authenticated..

  • Gina Tan says:

    pwde po ba ako makakuha ng phil birth certificate ng mga anak ko na ipinanganak ko sa ibang bansa? I had a report of birth from the consul. anu pu kelangan kong gawin?

  • carla cajili says:

    good pm po! ask ko lang kung may naka-register po sa nso na ang pangalan maria c. bongcoy friend po kasi siya ng mother ko kukuha po sana siya sa nso kaya lang gusto niya muna malaman kung naka-register yung name nya. Thanks!

  • eric ramos says:

    gusto ko po malaman ang pangalan ng parents ng lolo ko at saka names po ng parents ng lola ko , lahat po yan sa side ng father ko , kung pwede po ma sent sa email ko

  • Rhea says:

    anong pong number ttawagan para makakuha ng NSO birt cert>?

  • josephine says:

    good am po. papaano po gagawin ko kase 2 ung naregistered na birth cerificate ko. kase nagsubmit po una ng birth cert kaya lang po mali ung naibigay na birth date kaya nagsublmit ulit ng tamang birth date. noong kumuha po ako ng birth certificate ung naunang mali ung birth date ang lumabas sa record ng NSO. paano po ba pweding macancel ung unang record para ung tamang birth date na ung lumabas sa record. saan po dapat ayusin ung ganitong problema. salamat po…

  • francisco says:

    pde ko ba malaman kung may record ako sa nso. ito po name ko…… FRANCISCO R. EJERCITO……. paki send naman po sa email add ko jopet0725……thanks po….

  • chito says:

    pde ko ba malaman kung mayrun ba akong record sa nso. ako si JOSITO G. PETIN. pinangank nung may 10 1951. paki send na lng po sa email add
    thank po……

  • joseph says:

    magkanu po ba bayad sa birthcertificate sa nso

  • cathy fajardo says:

    hi po…..gusto ko lang po malaman kung nag exist ba itong name nang bayaw ko sa office ninyo……kung naka registro ba ito..

    Name: Jordan Belanizo
    October 24, 1980
    Cebu City

  • helen grace ducay says:

    panu po ako makakuha ng birthcertificate sa municipal hall ng san agustin isabela ng diko na kelangan umuwe ng province….
    i need for my passport as required that i need a local birth certificate from my province

  • kimberly joy caro says:

    gusto ko lang po makatulong dahil marami na ang nagtatanong , ito pong link sa website ng census at dito niyo makikita ung location ng NSO serbilis center kung saan kayo makakakuha ng NSO copy of bith certificate , marriage certificate at CENOMAR ( cert. of no marriage record)
    base on experience , (makati serbilis center) waiting in line to pay for the required fees is about 2hrs but the release of the document in within 30 mins or less (the actual time release of your document is sometimes always earlier than the time indicated in your receipt)
    di ko po alam kung ganun din ang sistema sa ibang Serbilis center , mas kakaunti kasi ang tao sa Makati branch na ito .
    – and if you queries regarding birth date , names , status etc . it is better to PERSONALLY go to the NSO Serbilis center or CALL them . such information will not be publicized and given away easily guys :))

  • kimberly joy caro says:

    Another VERY USEFUL link :D

  • Rose Anne King says:

    pwede po bang mag-inquire ukol sa birth certificate ko po kasi wala po akong registry number sa birth certificate ko po. pwedeng paki-check?

  • Rose Anne King says:

    kindly reply

  • Rose Anne King says:

    pwede pong makita ang birth certificate ko online

  • vivien says:

    Gandang ARAW PO!

    Bkit po ang NSO nirth certicates ay d magamit sa abroa kung hindi authenticated!!!
    Anu proceso ng authentication at magkano? Bkit need n lagi kumuha i mean bumii ng nso…..enrollmentt, passport. visa….etc….d ba pwede na isa lang at xerox ………? sinu po ba ang ngempose ng law na need laht original isumbit sa mga offices……

    salamt po

  • mareynel toquero says:

    ask ko lang po if meron ng authenticated birth certificate ang anak ko
    GIEAN REY B. TOQUERO name nya….

  • wichelle de villena says:

    how? to late registration of birth certificate?

  • ricky villa says:

    GOD DAY….


  • rica says:

    hi poh..pwde poh b huming nang payo ung kaibgan ko poh nagpakasal kaso ung nakalgay s merrid peper’s nya ang taon nang kangankang ay 1989..pero ang tunay n bith nya ay 1990..valid poh b ung kasal nya…anu poh b dapat gwin nya

  • jennifer samante says:

    pwede mag ask if na register na po ba ako sa nso?
    bday: April 24, 1990
    bplace: Lao-ang, Northern Samar

  • sheila says:

    I need your advise as to how i could get a void/null marriage certificate online since i’ve been through with annulment proceedings and the finality of null marriage certificate from the court has been submitted in one of your office in Cebu.Your respond will be appreciated. Hope to hear from you soon.Thanks and more power!

  • jane says:

    gud, noon ask ko lang po, if my aunthentication na vha ang anak ko, his 4 years old

  • jennifer garcia says:

    ask ko lang po wala po akong record???

    • Philippines Review says:

      Ms. Jennifer, pwede po kayong mag late registration. visit the nearest NSO office and ask for information on what you need for a late registration application para magka record kayo sa National Statistics Office.

  • Randy G. Enderes says:

    pano mag apply para pa deliver nlang sa amin?

  • Jennifer Edralin says:

    hi gud eve po! ask ko lng po ano ggwin nmen bout sa bcertcte ng sis ko.late po kc xa ngpreg sa municpyo(s sorsogon province po) mga 8 yrs old n po aarl n po xa ung spelling n gnmit nya s school ang sinunod sa pgpaparehistro at pbinyag. ok nman po.pero nagun kmuha kme sa nso at ang nkuha nmeng copy ay ung bcertfcte na pngwa pla ng mother nmen nung pinanganak xa-which is d po nmen alam.
    ano po ba dpat nemn gwin? meron po bang copy sa nso ung late na pnregister?kc db po derecho na ung rehistro ng munispyo sa nso? pls reply po.kelangn po kc nagun sa school at ng eenroll xa.thank you po tlag! Godbless po!

  • Jennifer Edralin says:

    ps at nga po pla.,d po pwed ung pnregster ng mother nmen kc po mgkaiba ung spelling as in dme po.,thank u po.,ill be waiting po sa reply.thank you po tlaga!

  • Jennifer Edralin says:

    pls pls reply namn po., thank you po

  • arlene says:

    Paano ko po malalaman kung nakaregister na ang birth certificate ng daugther ko at kung naka register na ang kasal namin ng asawa ko. Ikinasal kasi dito sa Sudan at dito rin ipinanganak ung daugther ko. Nakakuha ng passport ang anak ko sa Philippine embassy cairo. As of now nandito pa rin kami sa Sudan, bale gusto ko lang po makasiguro kung nakaregister na ung mga papel na un.

  • janeth sumugat says:

    hi… im janeth sumugat of paranaque city.. ask k lng po, ano po b ang gagawin k kasi po magkaiba ang gamit k na name nung dalaga ako at ngaung may asawa na ako…

  • kristine joy canzon says:

    my record po kya aq ng birth certificate sa NSO? kylagan q po kc sa pag transfer infanta..galing po q sa quezonian educational college incorporated atimonan quezon..e2 po # q 09491894706..tnx po

  • Agnes A. Flores says:

    Gud pm,

    Ask ko lng po kng pede ko mkuha ung birth certificate ni Reynaldo Atara Flores Jr. at san po pede mgbayad at mgkano. dito po kci ako sa Taiawan, kng pede po ideliver sa 0434 reymundo subd. sto. nino, hagonoy, bulacan c/o Mrs. Belen Atara Victoria.
    Thank you so much…
    Hope to here form your good office soon…

  • emily says:

    pano kung ung birth certificate ko ay walang pirma ng tatay ko, allowed ko parin ba gamitin apilyedo niya.

  • emily says:

    hi!im emily antido kumuha ako ng birth certificate ko sa NSO pero walang pirma at tatay ko sa birth certificate ko sa NSO. ano po dapat gawin ko.

  • vanissa cardinal says:

    pwde po ba mgtanong kung paanu malaman na ang tao ay married or nd

  • eric says:

    pede po ba na to follow na lang ung marriage certificate from NSO for women applying for first time passport? wla pa po kasi xa e..

  • brylle says:

    Hi.. Pano po b kumuha ng birth certificate thru online?thanks

  • Norberto B,Solero jr says:

    gusto ko po sana malaman kung meron akong birth certificate record sa NSO wala po kasi ako B-cert.affidavid lang gamit ko,,Ano b dapat kong gawin para maverify ko kung me RECORD ako s inyo ?

  • cathy sabino says:

    pwede ko po bang mkita kung meron kming record ng kasal s nso? eto po ung details ko

    Name: Manuel A. Sabino/ Catherine S. Atienza
    Add: Daan Bilolo, Orion, Bataan/ Cabog-Cabog, Balanga, Bataan
    Date of Marriage: October 03, 1997

  • riza yuzon says:

    can i ask if nathaniel naces sosas is married????he live in cebu city and burn in cebu city i want to know if he is a married one or not………can you show me his marriage contract if his married pls guide me on my email address above.ty

  • dramaking077 says:

    pede ho ba makuha ang birth certificate at baptismal certificate ni leo willy online?

  • Joel Cadallo says:

    ask ko lng po kung anu po ang kailangan na requirement for change gender? yung friend ko po kasi ay babae pero ang nka lagay sa birth certificate nya ay male, anu po ang dpat nming gawin para mapalitan ng female yung birt certificate nya?

  • ming says:

    have two concerns, one is my corrected birth cert. have not gotten a new authenticated copy. what’s the difference of getting the no-corrected cert to the one i had it corrected?
    the other one is can i ask if there’s a certain apolonio digma born on aug. 13, 1995?
    how do i get them online?
    thank you for the help….

  • desiree says:

    gusto ko po sanang malaman kung mayroon nkaregister n gnitong pangalan.
    hndi po alm kung anung taon pinanganak kc maliit plng daw po nmty n mga magulang ng mama ko.muli gusto malaman kung nkaregister ung mama ko s nso.

    name:natalia moreno
    bday :july 16,

    at kung wala pong nkaregistr paano po kumuha ang process ng late register.anung ggwn.

  • emma f. basterechia says:

    pwdi po mlman kng nkrgster ang anak ko, name.RAYMUND BASTERECHIA NOV.20 1998 NAGA CITY, plz rply po, kc ned sa school nya,,,,tknz,,,,

  • marimel g. sobremonte says:

    gud pm pwde b malaman kung may record s nso my is sept 26.1981

  • esperanza busilig says:

    gud day poh ask koh poh sna kung pno poh madedeliver ang request n nso ng pamangkin koph..ito poh name niya mark jonh paul tangon,,,pakireply poh sa email add koh,,,…………………..

  • odessa casipe andiza says:

    ask ko lang po kung panu ko masearch ang birth place ng papa ko si bernardo andiza jr. im looking for him for 29years naq po..thank you

  • odessa casipe andiza says:

    ask ko lang po kung panu ko masearch ang birth place ng papa ko si bernardo andiza jr. im looking for him for 29years naq po..thank you po..eto po number ko 09125303880,any info po pakitxt po ako …salamat po uli

  • odessa casipe andiza says:

    hawak ko po kasi ang baptismal ko lang wala naman po address nya sa navotas pa po ako nabinyagan…diko po alam kung san na sya ngayon kasi naghiwalay sila ng mama ko 1year old pa lang daw po ako…

  • ana vivian says:

    ask ko lang po if my name is already registered in nso
    birthdate. Sept. 1 ,1984

  • jellie mae villarin says:

    good day po…. pwede po ba ma trace kong single pa ba c MANUEL SANTOS CRUZ? taga SAN JOSE BULACAN, BORN FEB.23, 1971
    Tanx po hintay po ako sa sagot nyo

  • Rhoda Malindao says:

    Gud day po gusto ko pong malamn kung kna regster po itong pangalan n yo po RHODA MARTALLA OÑATE birthdate: june 6,1984 / birthplace:QUEZON CITY / PARENTS; AIDA MARTALLA and BUENVENIDO OÑATE JR.

  • lenissa madera says:

    Gd pm po 12 years q na po hinahanap mother q named Elena Tena ng Infanta Quezon nung single pa cia
    adopted lng po aq at wla na po ako ibang information na alam sa kanya gusto ko po sana bago man lang cia mamatay makita ko cia thnx po paki send na lang mo info sa email ad q thnx po

  • rhonics reyes says:

    I’ve been looking for my father Nelson Martinez Reyes for the past 18yrs.
    I think his from Quezon Province /Quezon City

  • rizza says:

    good daY!ask ko lng po where ko pweding ipaayos ang aking birth certificate na may typographical error in which my gender became boy which is suppose to be girl. Ano po yong yung mga requirements.Married na po ako with 2 children.salamat po!

  • joana roxas says:

    pano po pg naregister n s cityhall ang birth cert automatic b n nakaregister n rin un s nso o paparegister q p s nso plz reply asap

  • doris says:

    greetings! i would like to request if there is a record of birth certificate of MERLITA M. CONCEJO born at puerto princesa city palawan , her birthdate was August 5, 1960. thank you very much.

  • Armando Ochua Jr says:

    Wala po bang web site kung saan malalaman ko na may birth certificate nga talaga ako sa nso? gusto ko lang malaman kasi i’m trying to look for my NSO Birth Certificate though online even though nakakuha na po ako pero walang result, Some of the people here in our baryo wants to know also if they have a birth certificate record in NSO so that they know what to do.
    Pls message me to my yahoo/facebook account:

  • violeta briz says:

    itatanong ko po kng may record singleness si violeta briz nov 23 1977 bday nya.or email po sakin kng meron or call me +6738683275..salamat po asahan ko ang sagot nyo.godbless

  • Armando Ochua Jr says:

    pwd ko po ba malaman kung may NSO birth Certificate sila:

    Rodelito C. Jemoro
    Alejandro Espejon
    Mhun Brendon Nalugun

    paki email nalang po sa akin ulit. tnx

  • dianne Albano says:

    hi good am po ask ko lang po if may record po ba kaya sa nso kasi yung simula bata ako eh surname na ng mother ko ginagamit ko po, up to now pero yung kukuha po ako ng nso ko biglang ang lumabas eh yung surname ng father ko eh hindi ko naman po yun ginamit. at nalate reg. naman po ako ng mother ko. may chance po ba na makakuha ako ng nso na yung surname po ng mother ko ang gamit ko thank you po. Godbless

  • ma.mae mesa says:

    …can i ask for a marriage contract of my parents?…f they’re registered or not?…can i get it without an authorization letter from my parents?…my parents are: Valentin Regore Mesa and Zeny Malayas Mesa……can i have ur reply as soon as possible?…pls.
    I desperately need it…thank you!!

  • beth alviento says:

    I just want to know the first procedure and requirements for applying correction of my first name… from Maria Elisabeth to Elizabeth. Im using Elizabeth in all my documents, ID’s, including marriage contract, later did i know that i have maria in my first name. I am applying for passport so i needed to correct my papers. do i have to go to my local registrar first? pls give me the necessary papers i need to submit. pls consider my problem. thanks!

  • CINDY NARIO says:

    HI GUD AFTERNOON,ask ko lang po kng magkanu ung ibbyad kpag bbguhin ung surname ng baby ko kc d ko ng una inilagay sa birthcertifivate ung surname ng daddy ng baby ko ang gnamit ko mna ay ung surname ko po tapos kng ippalagay ung pangalan ng daddy ng baby ko ..

  • rosaly ramos says:

    gud pm po, tanung ko lang po kung anu po dapat gawin sa birth certificate ng anak ko? ung father po nasa abroad di po mapirmahan, sabi po ng hospital kami na po mgpa register, panu po ba ang dapat gawin, may 27 2011 pinanganak ung baby ko..

  • rosaly ramos says:

    gud pm po, tanung ko lang po kung anu po dapat gawin sa birth certificate ng anak ko? ung father po nasa abroad di po mapirmahan, sabi po ng hospital kami na po mgpa register, panu po ba ang dapat gawin, may 27 2011 pinanganak ung baby ko.. sana po matulungan nio ako. tnx

  • josilyn agnas says:

    mam pwd po ako makakuha nang copy birtcertificate ni melchor garcia salamat po

  • vilma jackaron says:

    Dear Sir/Madam,

    Gusto ko lang po malaman paano makakuha ng copy ng birth and death certificate ng lolo ko :Antonio Nival Abal ,ang detalye lang po na alam ko ay ipinanganak siya sa Carigara,Leyte at namatay po siya sa Maynila(di po alam kung saan sa Manila).Gusto ko lang po tulungan ang 63 year old na mother ko for her petition,ito na lang po ang detalye na kailangan para masubmit na ang papeles nya.

    Sana po matulungan nyo kami.

    Vilma Jackaron

  • mRshum says:

    Magandang Araw pO sa Inyong Lahat…….

    gusto ku lang po itanong kung anung procedure ang gagawin ku…..
    sobra isang taon na po ang aking anak, nang pumunta aku sa NSO para kumuha ng copy ng SECPA nang anak Ku negative pa po ang lumabas,gusto ku pong pa REDRIBBON ang birth certificate nang anak ku kasi isasama ku siya papuntang abroad…

    humihingi po aku ng tulong sa inyo at aasahan ku po ang payo galing po sa inyo..


  • Eleanor almazan says:

    ask q lang po pwede n po bang mkkuha NSO authenticated bitrh certificate ang mother q. Her name is Dardanela Barcarse Almazan and we have arranged n po ung mga necessary requirements nia and filled as out of town late registration in magatarem pangasinan and endrorsed in Calasiao pangasinan & supposedly released last may 27 2011 and sbi nila pde daw knin s NSO Subic branch but when I check online about her birth certificate negative result p rin.Bkit po wla pa rin xiang record s NSO?Can u pls give me the positive result bcoz we need it badly…tnx

  • Eleanor almazan says:

    pls reply on my email ad that i used…

  • Eleanor almazan says:

    if i get 2 copies of authenticated birth cert how much will it cost and how many days

  • Isabel Pinagod says:

    To whom it may concern;

    My problem is concerning the birth certificate of my daughter who was born in Palau. After 2 years and a half we left Palau and she grew up here in the Philippines. Now that she is enrolled at Fatima University (Antipolo) who does not honor her birth certificate.

    Can you please advise us on what to do.

    Thank you very much!

    Isabel Pinagod

  • rixmar rvera (johncel) says:

    hi sir or madam

    gusto ko po sana na makita kong naka registro ako kasi ng pumunta ako sa city hall ayhin diko makita ito name ko johncel rivera
    born april 12 1994 in masbate
    pls reply me

  • rixmar rvera (johncel) says:

    hi sir or madam

    gusto ko po sana na makita kong naka registro ako kasi ng pumunta ako sa city hall ayhin diko makita ito name ko johncel rivera

    born april 12 1994 in masbate
    pls reply me

  • Sr. Gisela Lapez says:

    Hi, I’m trying to fax my Letter of Authorization to NSO but to no avail. This is for the birth certificate I’m requesting and since I’m here in Johannesburg, South Africa, they gave me this number 0063 2 734 1796. Is this correct? Do you have any fax number? Thank you and God bless

  • Ermona Rica R. Amonoy says:

    Request for Birth Certificate of:

    • Philippines Review says:

      Ms Ermona, hindi po kami ang NSO, we are blogging for information lamang po to give Pinoys a guide to use.

  • Joana macawile says:

    Hi . Gud evening , i ‘m joana macawile i just want to ask if i can verify my birth certificate here . Late registered lang pu aq last february 16 2009 . Gusto q lang pu alamin kung nkaregister na pu un sa nso . And if ever man na hindi xa na iinquire here tnx a lot alang pu . Asap lang pu sana t.y

  • Darlene says:

    Dear Sir/Ma’am,
    The Birth certificate of my Son has a date of Marriage entered. The problem is that their was no Marriage at all in the first place between me and his father. I would like to have this removed. but the Father is still willing to acknowledge though. So I want to know which papers do I need to present in your Office to be bale to have this info in my son’s BC corrected. And how long will the processing be?

    Thank you and you have a nice day

  • Guia Marie says:

    Hi po!pwd po bang m.inquire anong status ni Tom P. Tajala?taga ormoc city,leyte..40 yrs old..pls po sana mgreply po kau..pls po pkireply sa email na po!

  • alphie says:


    I just want to know if the birth certificate of my son is already done and ready for release. We need the document badly this week, for us to be able to register him at the French embassy for his French Citizenship. Thank you!

  • Ma. Exasperanza M. Binghay says:

    I want to verify why my name is still not change since its already more than a month now after i done my petition of correction i even had the tracking nos. of LBC and it means My petition of correction papers was already there, kindly help me about it by look unto my papers that was sent there already that my name will be change and my other papers that im doing will not be pending just because of these delay..Thank you.

  • joshen says:

    dear sir & ma’am.. nu po ggawin q kz ung kuya q no name ung birthcertificate nia gs2 q po xia 2lungan n mgkaroon ng pngalan s brthcertificate..sana po mtulungan nio po aq!!! maraming salamat po!! antay q po ung reply nio..

  • joshen says:

    e2 po ung mail q sana po matulungan nio po aq para s problema ng kuya q s birthcertificate nia na no name!!! salamat po ule godbless

  • Diana Bon Damisel says:

    Ask lang po ako kasi wala po akong record sa NSO Birth certificate. .. paano po ba mag apply ng Birth Certificate as Late registered.. . para po magkaroon ako ng record sa NSO. . . Thanks. . I’ll wait for you email. . .

  • Ernesto G. Ruelo says:

    GOOD PM puh .. follow up q lang puh ang birth certificate ni K’ANN O. ALCALA kasi nung february q pa un pinadala sa nso through LBC tapus poh hanggang ngaun hindi pa poh dumarating .. tanong q lang puh kung ano ang problame .. thank you poh .. wait q na lang puh ang inyong kasagutan ..

  • catherine marshall says:

    Good Day!
    Kinasal na po ako at nung kinuha ko po yung marriage license ko nakaregister po yung address ko sa SAN JUAN. Pero lahat po ng mga documents ko sa Tondo. Im afraid lang po kase na baka maquestion ako sa embassy. Anu po ba ang gagawin ko para po maiba ang address ko sa Marriage Certificate ko? Gusto ko po kase talagang sa tondo sya i address pero nung nakuha ko na po sa San Juan po sya naka address..
    Gusto ko po malaman kung anu po ba ang mga step na gagawin ko para maging address sa tondo ang nasa marriage cert ko at HINDI ang sa san juan?
    Sana po matulungan nio po ako sa lalong madaling panahon.

    Salamat po.

  • marilen bantilan says:

    ask ko lang po kung taga saan ngaun ang mga kapatid ng aking tatay na si teodoro bantlan , 40 yrs mhigit n po kc clang d ngkikita? tsaka gusto ko rin po n mkilala ang mga pinsa at tito ko.. sana po mhanap nio cla.. e2 po # q .. 09265150748 . maraming salamat po, Godbless !

  • maria says:

    ask ko lang po kung paano manguha ng nso original copy ng birth certificate tsaka po mgkano pde po pa response sa e-mail ko kac meron pa po ako tanong salamat po

  • ilyn aratia says:

    good morning! sir/madam,
    i-request ko po birth mother ko. she was new register last april to our local civil registrar.her name maria supe fuentes,and born in maayon capiz and she was born on january 12,1954. thank you…

  • Geraldine Gamara says:


    Ask ko lang po yung situation ng husband , taga rosario batangas po sya at may birt certificate na sya authenticate before kaya nag request naman po ulit ako ng isa pang copy dito naman po sa cavite nagulat po akong negative ang result bakit kaya ganun? correct naman yung mga details. ano kaya gawin ko if you could help me his name is fidel roxas gamara. his b-day is april 25,1973 from rosario batangas


  • Kristine Bendith Montenegro says:

    My name is Kristine Bendith Montenegro, female, Filipino, and 13 years old.
    I was born in Davao City.

    For some reasons, my birth certificate indicated that my birthparents were legally married, but in fact my parents were never legally married. I have not seen nor known the whereabouts of my mother since my birth.

    I want to get a passport so i can go with my relatives who plan to travel abdith Monte4negroroad. Unfortunately, i cant be issued my passport because accordingly, as a minor, my biological mother’s consent is required (if parents are married.). but in truth and in fact my parents were never married as will be proven by my father’s CENOMAR ;

    we have tried very hard to locate or contact my biological mother to no avail. Meanwhile I am unable to secure my passport. due to this impediment.
    How canmy NSO birth certificate be corrected so that entry of a nonexistent marriage will be amended and corrected
    We have not seen nor heard of my biological for the last 13 years now.
    thank you for yo\ur kind assistance.

    Kristine Bendith Montenegro

  • jennifer chang says:

    Hi! i would like my OCCUPATION that appears in my son’s birth certificate be changed. Is it possible? How? Thanks.


    Dear sir,

    I was born in Ilocos Sur in 1956 and my B. Cert. is from the LCR, Ilocos Sur. What will I do if upon application for NSO copy, my result will be negative. I need my NSO copy for the renewal of my passport.

    May I know what procedure I should take to be able to have an NSO copy of my birth certificate?

    Please assist me on this.

    Thank you very much

  • cj says:

    Dear Sir’Mam’
    Gusto ko lang po sanang malaman kung gaano po ba katagal ang pagpapakorek ng maling spelling ng pangalan ng mama ko?at isa pa po kailngan pa po bang ikorek yung pangalan ni mama ko e deceased naman na po sila…
    salamat po,

  • maryshiel says:

    When I gave birth to my child the father don’t want to acknowledge the child and were not married aswell. Now he wants to put his name on the child’s birth certificate and be named after him. How can we apply for this changes in our child’s birth certificate? please let me know what to do? thanks. Need urgent reply email me at:

  • kai says:

    dear maam/ sir:

    gud pm. ask ko lang po kung pwede ko po makuha ang address ni donna belle vicente and michelle esmeralda? kasi po marami po kasing na.scam using this names. email to me ASAP maam/sir. thanks!

  • gloria manduyog says:

    good pm,

    just want to know, if ever na mag punta ako tom. sa main office kuha ako ng birth and merrage crtificate makukuha ko din ba same day and how much?

  • Neri Macs says:

    Dear Sir/Ma’am,

    I just want to know if I can request NSO general Santos City for manual authentication of my court order for change of gender since i need to renew my passport and will be travelling soon. I already submit and forward a copy of the said court order to NSO Manila for approval and necessary notation for my birth certificate but as per info it will take 3 months for the processing. Please let me know asap.

    God bless you and more power.

  • janet sison casabuena says:

    Hi,Good day po! may problema po ako s aking marriage certificate yung aking pong date of birth / age ay mali po ang nakalagay po ay july 19,1978 / 22 dapat po ay july 19,1979 /21 po ito dahil ito po talaga ang nakalagay s aking NSO birth certificate paano ko po ito ipapaayos at magkano po ang aking magagastos sana po ay matulungan po nyo ako.Marami pong salamat.

  • meryl ann cordero says:

    hi po gud eve…kumuha ako ng birthcert s NSO kasi 1 of the reqrments s pasporting…eh sabi ng tga DFA dpat dw ako kumuha ng Ia form..kasi di klaro yong birth place ko…ano po gagawin ko???help pls…

  • lydia says:

    nso birth certicate for my husband

  • lydia says:

    dear sir and maam good day po sa inyo ang problima ko po ay ang birth certificate sa asawa ko pinanganak noong november 13 1967 sa guitran dumingag zamboanga del sur

  • Amelia de Guzman Westergaard says:

    Hello po,

    Paanu po ba magkuha ng birth certificate thru online? kasi po need ko ng birth certificate ko at nakatira po ako dito sa Denmark. Thank you po.
    Best regards,

  • ronaldo a gubata says:

    hello po sa lhat pwd po ba ako mag tnung tungkol sa birthcitificate kc po hind po ako na save emploid ng pina nganak po ako sa bhay lng kc hilot lng kc po ako ngaun po nahihirapan po ako na kumuha sa nso anu po gwin ko pag nag pagawa po va ako magkano po ba oo.. anu po gagawin ko para maging ok po ang birth ko tulungan nyo nmn po ako pls

  • ronaldo a gubata says:

    i2 po kompleto m kung pangalan ronaldo A.gubata 22 yrs old pinanganak nuong mayo21989 ako po nakatira sa masbate city pangalan ng nanay ko ay c rosie andaya at tatay ko nmn po ay si nilo gubata po tulungan nyo nmn po ako pls

  • janice borja says:


    I just want to ask if I can request a soft copy of the total population of Bgy Manilao, Pasig City dated this year, for school purposes only and may you please include the growth rate if available. Please reply to my email.

    Thank you and have a nice day!

  • Bernadeth De Nicolas Rusiana says:

    Hello, good Day,

    How to get my NSO Birth certificate ? What are the requirements?. Please reply to this email address… .
    Many Thanks.. God Bless..

  • Rolando says:

    ask ko lang poh , tungkol sa birth cert. ko ,wala po siya naka lagay na fecha ng aking kapanangakan .. ano po ba dapat kung gawing ??? .sa ngayon po nahandito ako sa bansa europa… marami salamat po ,at umaasa.. rolando


    I would like to follow-up the status of my petition for “typhographic Error” for the second endorsement.The second endorsement was done and forwarded already by NSO Tagum CIty Davao to the NSO Main office in Quezon city. It was ALREADY forward in you office last june 23, 2011. Please give me the update of the status of my petition. And when it should be forward to NSO TAGUM CITY. And when i can get the original copy of my Authenticated NSO certificate. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

  • helen abion says:

    Good Day!!!!

    Tanung ko lang po kung anu ang mga kailangan sa pag papabago ng maling spelling ng last name ko .kasi ang may kasalanan eh ung nagprocess ng birthcertificate ko yan tuloy hindi agad ako makakuha ng sss ID. Thank’s the correct spelling of my last name is ABION , Hindi po ABOIN ……

  • Irene Aquino says:

    wala po ako record sa NSO..kailangan ko dw po mgpa late register. pinanganak po ako s tacloban city….pwede po b ako mg apply online ng late registation ng bc dito Pasig or s main office po?i need your response asap…tnx po

  • Carmela Malicdem says:

    Hello! Gusto ko lang po malaman kung paano itama ung typographical error sa birth certificate ko, imbes na “e” ang nakasulat sa Malicdem, naging Malicdim po. Paano po ang dapat kong gawin? Please advice, and thank you po sa inyo!

  • Shiela B. Jansalin says:

    un po student ko ay ay mali ang gender sa knyang birth certificate. nagpagawa naman po sya ng affidavit about it. pag kumuha kya sya sa nso ay nka indicate na un changes? if not, what can he do na hindi n dapat gumastos since they belong to indigent familiy?

  • chaler g. maranon says:

    gusto kong malaman kung ano ang mga kailangang papeles para mailipat sa apelyido ko ang aking mga anak at kung magkano ang aking gagastusin sa pagpapalipat ng apelyido

  • Mildred Madonna P. Geronimo says:

    Mr. Samuel Villar,
    Good day. I just want to inquire on my petition, regarding the clerical error of my birth certificate, you said to my brother that it’s already done. But my friend in NSO, Manila did not find the correct name that I made last December of 2010. You already e-mail the 4 necessary documents which was signed by Mrs. Alegria Figueroa as certified true copy, but theres no record found in NSO – Manila. They can’t print, because of no record. I need it very badly, it’s been a long time of processing, it’s just a clerical error on your part. God bless you and please attend to my request.

  • marilou says:

    Ano po dapat kung gawin pls advice po, ngayon ko lang na find out, na iba ang date of birth ko, at birthplace, pero sa passport ko iba rin nakalagay dahil yun ang binigay na birth cert sa akin, and i’ve been using that po, ngayon ikakasal ako, ano po dapat kung gawin, pabago ko passport gamitin yung orginal na nakalagay magkano po ang gagastusin ko, at paano po yng 2 years visa sa dati kung passport, pls advice po para magawan ko nang paraan.

    inaasahan ko po ang iyong mabilis na sagot.


  • Alberto B. Lacerna says:

    Dear Sir/Madam:

    I already submitted all the requirements in applying for late registration regarding birth certificate. May i now follow up for my authenticated NSO certificate. Hoping for your reply asap. thank you so much…

  • Ruben Gomez Irenea Jr. says:

    pwede ko po bang malaman kong naka rehistro po ba ang marrige contract ko sa NSO?

  • shenny says:

    good day!

    Tanong lang po.. anu po ung dapat gawin pg ng kamaili ung gender instead female, male po ung na lagay sa NSO birth ko, pero sa parents copy ng birth certificate ko binigay ng local LCR samin my countersign ung maling gender.. panu po mg change dyan sa nyo.. anu po ung mga requirements nga dapat namin ipasa sa office nyo.. sana po ma tulong nyo po kami.

    thank you..

  • janeth says:

    pwedi ko po b itanung kung may record n c christopher arco wait ko po answer nio salamt po

  • janeth says:


  • JC Reyrata says:

    Hi NSO,
    Kumuha ako ng NSO BC kaso when i saw my name on it, nakalagay ay “baby boy”, sabi nila, “no name” daw ako? they asked me to go to City Hall to fix my name on it. But, i was given a municipal copy, where my real name is written. What should I do? how can i get the NSO BC which includes my name on? can you help me with this?
    thank you for your assistance. Good Bless!

  • shyra says:

    Gud pm mam/sir,

  • Antonette L. Cortez says:

    Dear Sir / madam,

    Good afternoon.. ask ko lng po sana kng bakit surname ko pa rin ang lumalabas na surname sa birth cert. ng anak ko d2 sa NSO d2 tuguegarao city, kinasal po kasi kmi mag-asawa nun 2003, ipinanganak ko po un panganay ko nun 2001.. inayos na po nmin lahat ng kelangan na papers sa legitimation nya nun march 2004 d2 po sa civil registrar sa munisipyo nmin.. bakit po kya hindi pa rin napapalitan ang apelyido ng anak ko sa NSO. Thank u po and GOD BLESS..

  • philip obsunar says:

    hi,,kasal aq d2 s europe,,, same sex marriage,,, makakakuha pb aq ng cenomar since nd nman accept s pinas ang same sex marriage,,, thanks

  • alberto kitay says:

    hi ako si Alberto Layasan Kitay, tanong ko lang po bakit wala akong record sa NSO kahit mayron akong live birth certificate. Gusto ko lng po malaman kong meron ba akong record taon 1968. Nais ko pong maindors po ninyo sa NSO makati.thanks!!

  • Mark G. Baniqued says:

    MAM / SIR,

    GOOD EVENING PO , This is Mark G. Baniqued from Olongapo City, Zambales Nagpagawa po ako ng isang endorsement para sa NSO para po sa pag change ng SURNAME ko From GALAGAR to BANIQUED.
    Naihulog ko na po ung endorsement via JRS Express today September 20, 2011.
    ang sabi po sakin ng sa OFFICE OF THE CITY CIVIL REGISTRAR 3 days po ang process..
    ang gustu ko po sana na kung pwede ko po makuha ung NSO Birth Certificate dito na po mismo sa Branch ng Zambales after po ng process.

    sana matugunan po agad ang aking request for my employment.

    maraming salamat po.

    this is my contact No. 09483475955 in case,


  • nika says:

    hi! ask ko lang po pwede bang makakuha ng CENOMAR si Rochel Manalad Palo?Gagamitin po kasi for travel.

  • mauie says:

    good day po! pwede po bang malaman kung pwede makakuha ng softcopy ng cenomar ?

    salamat po

  • Denver S Taquio says:

    good day po, paano po yung process ng pagkuha ng NSO birth certfcate ko? Denver Salbino Taquio po full name ko..hoping for your immediate reply..tnx

  • Amorafe Zaulda says:

    Greetings to you!

    May I inquire on behalf of my husband who just knew that the birth place replicated in his passport is different from that in his NSO birth certificate. He has been traveling abroad since the 90’s and its only this time we saw this discrepancy. In this regard, we seek for your advise in order to correct it.

    Thank you so much and appreciating your soon reply via my email.

    More power to you!

    Best regards,
    Amorafe Zaulda

  • Benilda (Tanglao) Canlas-Cruz says:

    ano po ba lahat ng requirements to apply online for a request on birth certificate and marriage certificate in SECPA?

  • kristine joy gaoat says:

    gud morning! ask ko lng po kung saan po ako makakakuha ng nso birth certificate ko, d2 po ako sa calamba city laguna, tnx po!

  • jillianne says:

    good day po..

    ask lng po aq how to change the surname of my daughter to her father’s surname??we are not marriage 2 her father but my fiancee want to transfer her surname,so this time i want to know the requirements and the procees…please email me if you have time thank you so much.i’m going to wait for your reply..

  • sharon maniego says:

    how can i know if naka register yung name ko

  • Ma. Teresa E. Roxas says:

    I want to know if my birth certificate is registered with the NSO. I was born on April 3, 1954 in New York City. I have an expired Philippine passport from many years ago and I would like to apply for a new one but I was told I needed an NSO birth certificate. Getting a birth certificate from the US is complicated, will take a long time and cost a lot of money.

    Please let me know.

  • David says:

    Sir/Ma’am, I would like to request a copy of my NSO Birth Certificate as soon as possible, thanks.

  • lilibeth inocillas diaz says:

    gusto ko lang po sanang hanapin yung birth certificate ko lilibeth inocillas diaz po yung name october 14 1972 po yung birth kawit cavite po yung birth place romanita inocillas diaz po yung name of mother ismael soscano diaz po yung name of father sana po mahanap nyo!!!!!!.

  • irene says:

    Sir, Ma’am

    Ask ko lang po kung paano ako mag uumpisa sa pag ayos ng birth certificate ng anak ko . May mali po kasi sa date, ang tunay na birthday po nya ay September 28, 2002 pero ang nakalagay po sa birth cert. nya ay September 23, 2002. Gusto ko na po sanang ayusin habang bata pa siya. Salamat po.

  • melodina says:

    Sir, Ma’am
    gd day poh, ask ko lng po kng my record na ba ako sa nso..sna po meron na kc kunin ko..kc ng apply ako ng trabaho brth nlang po ang kulang ko hndi po ako kaalis ng ibang bansa….god bless'””…..salamat po

  • jessie says:

    hi. pwede na ba magfile sa munisipyo ng gender error?kasi pumasa na sa third and final reading na yung house bill 4530 amending ra 9048.thanks

  • Rolly Sablayan says:

    pwede ko ba makuha ang pinakamalapit na NSO ofc sa calbiga and pwd dn po ba magapply thru online sa NSO ng samar na pinakamalapit sa calbiga?

  • chester daraga says:

    verify ku langpo f me naka register na chester darag atkelan ang birth date, name ng father and mother and address

  • rhen mercado says:

    saan po puweding mag pa red ribbon ng marriage certificate?dito po me sa san fernando pampanga..?pwde ba dito sa dfa dito sa City Central TrTerminal (CCTT) Lazatin Blvd., Corner Olongapo-Gapan Road San Juan, City of San Fernando, Pampanga?

  • annie says:

    Sir,Ma’am, kailangan ko ng birthcertificate.,nag pakuha po ako sa sister ko dyan sa pinas.kasi nandito po ako sa japan..,sabi po dyan sa nso wala daw akong record! papano po nang yari yun??kailangan ko po ng BC…I NEED HELP!!

  • eve says:

    ask ko lang kung naayos na po ang birthcertificate nimarkjayson simbre kasi po naayos na sa munisipyo ng malabon tejero cavite kaylangan po kasi sa work nya thnks


    I applied for NSO copy of my birth certificate but according to the office of NSO I have no record on file. What will I do. Thank you.

  • Rubylyn P. Echon says:

    me i ask if nsa NSO na ba BC ng child q, ito po ang name nya RYAN PAUL P. ECHON JR., and me i have po your contact number….tnx

  • kevin ross s. rosento says:

    paano po ba makakuha ng NSO birth certificate…ng Online tapos epapadala lang sa address namin..tapos sa pamamagitan nalang ng credit card kami magbabayad….salamat

  • michelle ann zamora says:

    pwede ko po ba malaman kung nka register po ba ako s nso ksi nung kumuha ako last 2001 s nso wla ang name ko…my complete name is MICHELLE ANN BERGADO ZAMORA…FATHERS NAME VIDALMAR ZAMORA JR. MOTHER;AURORA BERGADO…thanks po..more power pls reply

  • wenifredo narzoles says:

    nagpunta po ako sa nso to get my copy of B-cert ko wla pong lumalabas na name kundi CRQS or civil registry querry system pg po b ganun tlagang matgal ang processing at ano po b lalabas dun..negative or positive? paki email lang po—rush lang po

  • azaragbon says:


  • azaragbon says:


  • marsam says:

    tanung ko lang po kung ito po ang tamang apilido nitong dalawang to BRILLIANT JAMES F. DURAN…….PRINCE PHILLIP F. DURAN PAKI TIGNAN NGA PO SA N.S.O

  • Rio Bustamante says:

    Good evening!
    I am Rio Bustamante and my friend, Jeffrey Reyes needs his birth certificate. He is currently working in Saudi Arabia. He would just like to know if he could receive his birth certificate via email? He really needs it before the month ends. Please email me your reply at or
    We are hoping for your positive response!
    Thank you very much!

  • joyce says:

    pwede po ba makahingi ng exact address ni BERNABE YOLEN LEGASPI ang kanyang ina ay si LUCIA YOLEN LEGASPI taga argao cebu city po sila.pakitawagn nlang po ako sa number na ito..09057667793..maraming salamat po

  • Patrogen Baco Ballares-Masapequena says:

    please tell me the fastest way kung paano ko ma change ang gender ko from Male to female…
    pwede ba sa online ko lang gagawin or talagang uuwi ako sa lugar kung saan ako na-register..
    i live in Tagbilaran City right now but i was born in punta sulong baliangao, misamis occidental..
    pls reply…im waiting…thanks

  • Angela Christine M. Abayan says:

    Good Day! I’m Angela Christine M. Abayan from Zamboanga City. I would just like to ask my reference number of my birth certificate. I requested in the nearest stall for birth certificates, etc., delivery but they ask for my reference number. I got one copy last time but I misplaced it and I’m inquiring for another one. So, could you please help me? Just email me. Thanks.

  • Brian says:

    Greetings.! I’m Brian and I’m looking for my mothers birth certificate, this is her details:
    Name: Gleseria Butron Elogsong
    Birth date: April 2, 1970
    Born in: Cebu
    I’m hoping for your reply, co’z we really need her birth certificate for some important issues, I will be checking my email for reply..
    Thanks in advance.

  • rose anne retales says:

    hello good morning poh..pwde poh bang mag apply ng online getting of birthcertifate tapos ipapadeliver nlang poh..tnk you

  • Vicky says:

    I currently live here in US. I was married in PI and have been separated for more than 10 years. Somebody told me that my husband in PI was passed away long time ago. His name is Feliciano Napila Lapitan and died in San Mateo Isabela. I can’t get a copy of his death certificate because I don’t know the exact date when he died. If somebody could tell me how to do or on how to get a copy I’d really appreciate it.


  • Rosemarie Pacampara Kirke says:

    Good afternoon!

    I would like to inform you that the midwife Emma Tarrayo who filled up the Certificate of Live Birth forms of my son Claude Pacampara Kirke marked the correct gender in the forms except for the 4th copy which is the last copy that was sent to your good office by the Calbayog City Civil Registrar Office that was wrongly marked as female but the error was overlooked by the midwife who prepared the forms by handwrting each copy, by my husband Malcolm Kirke who signed them as informant, and by the Calbayog Civil Registrar who sent you your copy. As your copy doesn’t coincide with our own copy or with the Calbayog Civil Registrar’s and the midwife’s copy, should I ask a certified true xerox copy from the Civil Registrar to be sent to you so as to correct your own records, or what? Thanks.If the filling of the form had been typewritten with carbon copies, this problem would not exist.

  • bryan troy ganda madrona says:

    good day po!

    pwede po bang makakuha ng copy sa marriage certificate ko at iemail lang dito sa ibinigay na email address?

    maraming salamat po.

  • dio hijara says:

    hello po…. pwede po ba malaman kung may naka registered ba sa office nnyo…..hindi ko po alam ang name ng anak nila……name of parents are Shannel chris C. Malinao and Scott Hagle….sa pagkakaalam ko last september 2011 sila nagka anak….hindi po sila kasal kasi asawa ko si shannel…..gusto ko lang sanang malaman pra gawing ebidensya laban sa kanya….sana po matulungan po nnyo ako…..salamat….more power…

  • mayette salo roman says:

    gud day po ask ko lang kung pwde po bng malaman ung registrar no . ko po….mayette romero salo (name).

  • cam says:

    pwede huh magtanong kung anu kailangan requirements para makakuha ng cenomar?

  • archie suarez caspe says:

    itatatnung ko lng po kung na forward napo ba ang aking bithcerticate galing calbayog samar dito po sa nso quezon city ang pangalan po ay archie suarez caspe.salamat po pls response asap po.

  • maria vida morales says:

    can i have the cenomar of andrew garagara pintor zone 2 cugman cdo bday june 2 1984

  • Rosemarie Lauron says:

    Mag-re-request po sana ako ng birth certificate ng asawa ko pero hindi po namin sigurado ang kanyang taon ng kapanganakan (may 2 taon po kaming pinagpipilian). Sa NSO branch dito sa SM Southmall po kasi kapag nagpahanap, kahit negative ang resulta e magbabayad pa rin po. Tatanong ko lang po sana kung anong magandang gawin para hindi po kami pabalik-balik.

  • cristine jean atienza says:

    ask lang po ako kong may alam po ung site na to kung paano po magtransfer ng surname sa school records,,gusto ko po kasi sana papalitan yong apelyido ko sa school records ko eh,,,i need your help very badly kasi mag-aaral na po ako sa college,,kelangan ko pong ayusin yong records ko nung highschool.

  • vincent caceres says:

    hello po…i would like to inquire whether Mr. ANTONIO OBIAMAN TUBICE has a record of birth with the NSO…such is necessary for his application with the 4Ps Program of DSWD

    Your prompt assistance will be highly appreciated.

    thank you so much..

  • siony says:

    hmm ask lng po kung naka register ba ako sa nso? kase sa bahay lang ako naipanganak ung kapatid ko kasi hnd nka rehistro kaya baka hindi din ako.. NAME’ asuncion esbal lupango bday 0ctober 5 1961. birthplace san jacinto masbate

  • san po ba pede guma ng NSO certificate via internet? tnx

  • san po ba pede gumawa ng NSO certificate via internet? tnx..pls to my email nalang

  • grace says:

    Pwde ko po ba malaman kung may record na married na sa NSO si Ariel M. Aguallo and mga details ng marriage nya if meron, paki email naman po sa akin. ty po.

  • jessel says:

    panuh ko po mala2man kung my NSO certificate ako..?

  • Apollo P. Romero says:

    Magandang araw paano po b mabago ang spelling ng pangalan ko sa birth cert. jan sa nso .puede po ba magsubmit uli ng updated na pangalan para ma-authenticated uli ng walang bayad jan sa nso.Paano po ba maka deliver ang nso ng on-line.Puede po b makakuha ng kopya.

    maraming salamat po


    Apoloo P. Romero

  • Apollo P. Romero says:


    salamat po

    Apollo P. Romero

  • regin los santos says:

    HI good afternoon po…ask ko lang po if pwd po nmin mlaman if kung buhay pa ba si margarita bercilla delos santos.matagal na po kasi nming hnahanap.bale po mother ko siya 16 years na po nming siyang hndi nakikita at hnd nmin alm kung sang na siya nkitra at kung buhay pa siya…baka po pwd nming malaman kung san kinsal oh sino na pangasawa nya…tnx

  • regin los santos says:

    baka sakali pong matulongan niyo kami,,,ito po full nme ng mom nmin…..margarita bercilla delos santos.birth date po niya november 21, nag fathers name nya ay benigno sr. delos santos at ang mohters name po nya ay monica bercilla de lossantos..san kung ma hanap nyo po paki email pop ako..tnx po

  • EDNA C.CAMINO says:


    PEDRO S. CASTRO–born APRIL 3,1932
    EUSTAQUIA P.Miranda–born Sept 28,1935..

    please for philhealth purposes…

    thank you

  • hennie says:

    i need advice poh,, kung pano i process ang wrong spelling middle ng kapatid and gamit nya sa lahat ng doccuments nya from the start ay SUNTICO,, kaso ngayon at ga-graduate n cxa pinakuha cxa ng copy n BC nya sa NSO.. kaso ang BC nya sa NSO ay need n palitan ng U ang A.. pero luck of tym n poh kmi kc need n ng school ang any remidy?… tapos nagbayad n daw poh ang mama q ng 1500 sa municpal namin to process nila.. at papalitan sa nso ang lahat but takes 3 months.. eh ngayong marh n grad ng kapatid q,,so what to do can please Help me..

  • Anonymous says:

    Hello Guy’s,

    Sa mga gustong magrequest ng kanilang NSO Certificate puwede kayong
    tumawag sa NSO Helpline (02) 737-1111. handa po silang tumulong sa kahit
    anong NSO related concerns at bukas po sila ng 24 oras para sa inyo.

    Glad to Help.

  • rolan s. relampagos says:

    pano ko makakuha ng nso birth certificate and baptismal certificate

  • Larry Jusayan says:



    I would like to request a copy of my marriage certificate ko kasi di siya na forward sa NSO. This is our details:

    Date of Marriage : May 8, 1995
    Place of Marriage : Maayon, Roxas (capiz)
    Name & Address : Larry Buenavista Jusayan
    Melanie Adis Bergunyo

    Would be appreciating an emailed copy or could be sent it through post. How much po ang kailangang bayaran.

    Thank you and looking forward to your immediate response.

  • Kay says:


    I would like to request a copy of my sons birth certificate .. The details is:

    NAME: Marc Jarrel Salazar Repulda
    Date of Birth : March 24, 2005
    Place of Birth : E.V.R.M.C. Tacloban City
    Name of Mother : Kay Louiella salazar Repulda
    Name of Father : No name attached since birth at the hospital

    Thank You

  • claire says:

    Good afternoon po….

    gusto ko lang po malaman kung pano malalaman kung registered sa nso ang mother ko… 57 y.o. n po sya and hndi nya po alam kung may birth certificate po sya… Her name po is ELIZA MANLANGIT EBONA, September 22, 1954, MAMBUNGALON, MERCEDES, CAMARINES NORTE….mother’s name: CAROLINA VARGAS MANLANGIT, father’s name: MARIANO GABO EBONA SR….

    PLS. pa advise po kung may para malaman kung registered mother ko s nso…. thank you. and hoping for your reply..

  • Mark Anthony S. Hester says:

    gusto ko pong kumuha ng NSo Copy ng Birth Cetificate ko.. pwede po bang magtanong kung magkano? thank you po.

  • Noel Ticzon says:

    Are we allowed to request for the birth certificate in behalf of our household helper. She would be needing it for baptismal purposes. Please advise. Thanks.

  • Dennis E. Lagtapon says:

    magandang araw po..need ko lng po ng tulong NSO, kasi po may hinanap po akong tao
    ang name nya po ay Mr. Adolfo Rosario, taga Mangatarem Pangasinan po sya dati..pano ko mai makita yung kompletong detalye ng Birth Certificate nya thru Online

    Patulong naman po sa inyo, kasi po yung taong hinahanap ko ay tatay ng friend ko na si Ms.Angeline Monteurto , simula nagkamulat po sya hindi nya pa nakita kanya ama…

    At kung sino ang may nakaka alam sa kay Mr. Adolfo Rosario, E txt lng po sa number na to 09471420750

    Maraming Salamat po!

  • Teddy A. Quinday Jr says:

    magandang hapon my hinahanap po kasi akong tao at di namin makita ang info nya sa searc engine ang pangalan nia ay TIBURCIO ALONZO at TOMAS ALONZO tatanungin lang kung magkapatid oh mag ama oh kano ano nya ito,,,at pati na rin po si JULIAN ALONZO pawang taga magsingal po sila lahat san ramon oh san vicente pasend nalang sa email ko thanks……

  • Teddy A. Quinday Jr says:

    gandang hapon po gusto ko lang po san itananung kung records po kayong tao na Tiburcio Alonzo , Tomas Alonzo, at Feliza Alonzo na pawang taga magsingal po san ramon oh san vidente magkakaano silang tatlo? pati na rin sina Julian Alonzo Pasend nalang sa email ko yung buong info nila salamat …

  • Teddy A. Quinday Jr says:

    tanong ko lang po kung magkakaano itong tatlo na na ito at pasend nalang laht ng info nila sa email sina Tomas Alonzo ,Tibucio Alonzo, Juliana Alonzo, na pawang taga magsingal ilocos, Brgy San Ramon/San vicente..ty!

  • Grecilda Plopino Toyoto says:

    Good Day, Nais ko po sana na makakuha ng copy trough e-mail yung birth certificate ng pamangkin ko na si Ma. Theresa Melo Plopino , ipinganak noong Aug. 19, 1998, ininanganak sa Taytay Rizal, kailangan lang po ng bata para sa school nila. maraming salamat po. paki send na lang po sa email na.

  • Jonathan Lazo says:

    Ask ko lng po kung may registered na anak po sa NSO San Pedro Laguna si ELEONOR PAJARO of Pacita Complex San Pedro Laguna kay HERMIE LAZO, if ever ilan po ang anak at anong ages po.

  • Darryl Fabre Tesoro says:

    I would to request a NSO birth certificate po..Paano po ba yung door-to-door delivery??? Saan po magbayad or mag apply for request po?? thanks and God bless.

  • frennie rejuso says:

    dalawa dw po b’crtfcate q sbi ng MCR,pgkumukuha po aq ng b’crtfcate frm nso lagi po nila bnbgay ung 1st b’crtfcate q which s wr0ng,wr0ng name and gender…bakit d po bnibigay skin ung pangalawa na un ung tama.?nlaman qlang po n dalawa b’crtfcate q ng kumuha aq ng nso b’crtfcate.


    gud pm po mgtatanung lng po sna aq kng meron na po bng NSO birth certificate ang mister ko name po nya gilbert manaras salcedo nov. 30,1980. kc my problema po sa birth certificate nya…gs2 q lng po malaman kng meron po b ciang birth certificate at kng nkarehistro po cia kc po ang hawak po nmen na birth certificate nya ay magulo…gs2 q po sna malaman as soon as possible po kc po my balak po kme mgpakasal d lng po ma2loy gwa nga po na my problem sa papeles nya… at kng wla po kaung nkita ask q nlang dn po kng panu po b mgpagawa ng panibagong birth certificate…salamat po god bless…sna po mareplyan nu po aq agad..


    gud pm po gs2 q lng po sna mg ask kng my birth certificate po b ang aking mister nym nya po gilbert manaras salcedo n0v.30,1980 gs2 q pop sna mlaman as soon as possible kc po 2 po ang hawak nyang bcertificate e mali nman plz inform nman po agad aq kng meron po….ask q na rin po f ever po na wala panu po b ult mgpagawa ng panibagong birthcertificate…ndi po kc kme mkpagpaksal

  • lovely quintos says:

    hi, pwede ko po bang pa check kung merong ganitong name na naka register sa inyo
    NOVEMBER 12, 1988

  • maria theresa g.rabaria says:

    gud day po,ask po ako ng tulong about sa bitrh certificate ko mali yung birth date,month and year po magkano po kaya magastos ko.salamat po.

    april 5,2012

  • Jojit R. Marcelo says:

    Good day po meron po bang registered named na Donnalene Cabagay? Date of birth is March 25, 1985? Birth place: Pasay City Philippines? Now lives at Imus Cavite?

  • raymond says:

    what are the steps para po sa correction of clerical error? Isang letter lang ang mali.
    Nasa birth cert po ay raymUnd, dapat po raymond. Can the correction be done on-line?

  • evan brien l. elivera says:

    may you help me if what is the ADDress of the NSO branch in Sagay City, Negros Occidental? tank you for your time..

  • CHERYL V. GAN says:

    please check marriage license glendale v. cabañero

  • Jonas Cabus Alcon says:

    maganda araw po. initial “C” lang po kasi ang nakalagay na middle name ko sa birth certificate instead sana CABUS. Can u pls help me what to do? instead of initial C , it make it complete CABUS? thanks

  • ronel teñoso says:

    Kindly need info please:
    naipaayos ko na po yung clerical error ng birth certificate ko nung Nov. 11,2011 date po ito ng releasing dun sa East Avenue. Gusto ko po malaman kung na-update na po ba dito NSO LIPA yung birth certificate ko? Wait po s email for your answer. Thanks

  • Liza Mae A. Aballe says:

    good day, i want to request for a copy of my birth certificate, Liza Mae B. Arcera, birth date November 27, 1988.thank you.

    • Dondon says:

      i just wanna know if i already have my birth certificate record on your system.. coz the last time I visited your office, i got NEGATIVE CERTIFICATE. I apply again for my new birth certificate as late register and I wanna know if you have my record.
      OCTOBER 15, 1991.

      please reply on my email account.. thank you.

  • Rodrigo Enriquez Mejia says:

    Good afternoon, I would like to request a copy of my birth certificate. My birth date is June 15, 1984. Please send me an email if you need additional info. Thanks

  • Rhey-an karl bacho says:

    i want 2 know poh kung mern aqng nso cert.kc nun kumuha aq ng nso un sa twin brother q ang bngay skin.tnx poh.Rhey -an karl Bacho Padrinao August 7,1999

  • Rodrigo Enriquez Mejia says:

    Good morning. I would like to request for a copy of my birth certificate. My name is Rodrigo Enriquez Mejia, birth date: June 15, 1984.

  • vengel bautista says:

    ask ko lang po kung papaano ko maiprocess ung birth certificate ng 3 kids ko na sa jeddah,k.s.a ko cla ipinanganak. ang hawak ko lang na birth certificate ay arabic at passport nila na sa jeddah gawa. thanks

  • rowena m. dela cruz says:

    gusto ko lng pong malaman kung nakaregister ang tatay ko sa nso

    his name is rodolfo mandia
    taga pawa boac mariduque

  • wendell bravo says:

    i been prejudice on my marriage .on municipality of binan,laguna philippines. name .wendell de los santos bravo age 20 minor.. to woman name agnes arcilla bravo consent arlene arcilla casupang. ,robbery conjugal property .account to b.p,.i. pacita san pedro laguna, bussiness name wendell’s toylland. set up rehab for robbery all asset are gone .goes to another guy. happen october 3,1996,

  • mark roland cabangon says:

    Almost 2 decades ko na pong di nakikita mother ko,.Larcy villar po name nya,wala po akong idea kung san ako magsisimulang hanapin sya,.wala po akong balita kung buhay pa sya…lahat po ng address na may posibilidad na andon sya ay napuntahan ko na…i need to know if she’s still excist in your records.,ang alam ko pong birthplace nya sa NEGROS di ko lang po alam kung orriental or occidental…thanks

  • pam says:

    how can i apply for an nso birthcertificate? im a dual citizen, natural born U.S. citizen and one of the requirements for me to be able to take the local board exam is to present an nso copy. i asked my parent if i was registered but unfortunately i was not. what can i do inorder to get one? can you please send me a list of necessary documents that would be needed in the process.. thankyou very much

  • Gracel Nacionales says:

    Magandang gabi!

    Ang anak ko pa ay nasa apelyido ng kanyang ama kya lang hindi kmi kasal at hiwalay na kmi ngayun. Pupunta po akong US in two year’s time. Kailangan po bang ipasalin ko sa apelyido ko ang aking anak pra na request ko sya o okay lang kahit magkaiba kmi ng apelyido?

    Sana po msagot nyo ang aking tanong. :)

  • GOod day!

    NAG file po ako first week of March 2012, sa matag-ob,leyte (Correction of name)
    ang tanong ko lang po..
    1. kailan ko po maasahan ang result?
    2. at puedi po ba e follow up dito sa CEBU nso branch?
    3. ano kailangan kong dalhin na requirements para sa pag clain..?
    yun lang po ..
    as of now ang mga katanongan…salamat….
    more power,,,,

  • Christopher Macalipis Rosete says:

    sir/madam, i have a problem my Birth certificate, in your good office (NSO) the reason is not indicate my Place of Birth Geographic identification ” LAOAG CITY I LOCOS NORTE”, my middle name ” MACALIPIS ” and also my father name’s ” CORAZON FRANKLYN GUERRERO ROSETE”. pls help me to registered correctly my bith records as soon as possible. or can you send me a list of necessary documents that would be needed in the process of this matter. thank you very much…

  • erwin says:

    pwede ko po b malaman ang birth date ng isang tao kc ayaw nya magsabi ng true age nya?

  • erwin says:

    kelan po ba ang birth date ni PATRICIA FLORES ATILON? ang name ng mother nya ay MERCIDITA FLORES at ang father nya ay si HERBERT ATILON

  • roselyn tupas says:

    ., ask ko lang po panu po mag change ng surname sa nso live birth ko ., ang nangyari po kasi 2 ang aking birth certificate, ung isa po gamit ko surname ng mother ko ung pangalawa nman ay ung late registered ko na gmit nman surname ng father ko., anu po ang gagawin ko kasi kumuha na ako sa nso ung lumalabas kasi dun eh ung surname ng mother ko., kaso lhat ng records ko gamit ko ung surname ng father ko., tnx po sana matulungan niyo ako kasi sobrang nahihirapan na ako ngayon kasi di ako makaapply sa work.,

  • Timothy Collado says:

    Good Day! Pls help us to fixed our problem.what the best thing to do..My father has no copy of his original Birth Certificate for many years, we tried to get the copy in NSO main office but unfortunately he had no records at all.the staffs advise us just enroll my father as late registration but we will not doing that. it would be resulting to conflict of his records coz he had provided his old copy of his birth certificate which has gone and not able to retrieve which his submitted to his entire company when he was working, and now hes 59 years old he should avail his retirement but the problem is his Birth Certificate documents. he’s from surigao its hard for him to travel to go there just to arranged and find his records which where exactly he had his old birth certificate copy nor havn’t any news also to our relatives that we supposed to ask to help us to inquire for my father records. Pls email me at or or txt me in 09162407519 thank you so much God Bless..

  • elvie marie m taguas says:

    Good Pm.. may way po b para malaman if nasend na sa NSO main oFFice ang corrected birthcert ng Tito ko na Si Eleazar Taguas.Pinaprocess po yun dujn mismo sa negros mOccidental kung san xa pinanganak..para sana mkapagrequest n kmi ng may tamang info na birthcert thankyou po.hoping for your soonest reply:-)

  • Hubert Domanais says:

    tanong ko lang po kung papaano ko ba malalaman kung nakaregister na ba ang bunso kong anak sa census?pwede ba ako mag enquire via internet or there’s another way para makita ko kung nakaregister na ba sya.please reply on my email.thanks for the answer.ang pangalan nga po pala ng anak ko eh ANGELO YHURI DOMANAIS. DOB DECEMBER 7, 2008 at pinanganak sya sa EAST AVENUE MEDICAL .

  • Hubert Domanais says:

    tanong ko lang po kung papaano ko ba malalaman kung nakaregister na ba ang bunso kong anak sa census?pwede ba ako mag enquire via internet or there’s another way para makita ko kung nakaregister na ba sya.please reply on my email.thanks for the answer.ang pangalan nga po pala ng anak ko eh ANGELO YHURI DOMANAIS. DOB DECEMBER 7, 2008 at pinanganak sya sa EAST AVENUE MEDICAL .reply po kayo sa email or sa thanks po and god bless

  • gabrielle nicole says:

    Meron po bang NSO sa Laguna na pwede kung makuha ang birth certificate na hindi online kse kailangan ko po ng BC na makukuha din the same day? Please HELP! Thank you!

  • forthlyn gomez visayas says:

    gud am po ask k lng poh kung paano kumuha ng birth certificate ng mama ko 29 yrs old na me since bata pa ako wla na ako alam about sa knya then my father po ayaw mgbgay ng khit anong info about my mom sna matulungan ninyo ako miss na miss k na sha d k lam kung buhay pa sha or patay na sna man lng bgo mahuli lahat makita ko sha name nia po Carolyn leanto gomez visayas or Caroline leanto gomez visayas kc sa birth certificate d k lam alin jan name nia. sna matulungan ninyo ako ito ang YM ko paki mail nlng po ako please help me nman po ung nlng ang favor k na makita k mom k bgo mahuli lahat…slamat po


    forthlyn gomez visayas

  • Edward Vowell says:

    Please kindly request a birth certificate of me Edward Riddig Vowell
    I was born in Manila General Hospital and I need a COPY of my birth record for
    dual citizenship. again please send to my email address if any one can get this ..I born on 08-03-1948 mother name is Linda Harris father-Charles Vowell
    Many thanks.
    Edward R. vowell

  • Praxedes A. Hocino says:

    Good am maam.
    I mailed thru LBC the endorsement from the Baclayon LCO to the NSO my birth certificate,with the negative certification from your office.I would like to inquire if the said document have reach your office and if it has been posted/recorded .
    Furthermore,i would like to inquire if I can already apply for its NSO paper printing..I mailed it on May 16,2012. Thank you for the help you can extend regarding my inquiry.

  • Onizuka says:

    Asks ko po kung paano makukuha yung birth certificate & marriage certificate.At paano babayaran & magkano?

  • Onizuka says:

    Paano po makukuha yung birth certficate & marriage certificate sa online?Paano magbabayad & how much it is?

  • Aaron says:

    Hello Friends,

    You can order your NSO certificate by calling (02) 737-1111 or
    Via live webchat at

    Got NSO related problems?

    This link can guide you on your NSO related Concerns.

    Glad to Help.

  • charissa says:

    paano po ba malaman kung merung nso yung kapatid ko…can i find it here..or what site..kaxe nalilitu po ako..may nakarehistro po xa sa civil registrar yung old na birth certificate ,is it enough evidence na merun xa nso?at kahit saang nso va pwd ako makakuha ng nso birth certificate po nya?pls pls po i need an answer..kaxe po d xa ma e enrol ng highschool pag wala syang nso birth certificate..thanks po!!

  • CHHUNIE says:

    ask ko lang kung pano mag aply ng NSO birthcertificate without record from NSO

  • CHHUNIE says:


  • maryland ruizo bulotano says:

    pwede po bang magtnung kung pwede na mkuha ang birthcertificate nmen kse 3 buwan na po un. ang pangalan ay maryland ruizo bulotano at marilou ruizo bulotano tnx po in advance pki sagot nman po mag messenge nalang po kayo sa email na bigay ko

  • AMY PANOY says:

    Magandang araw po..

    Gusto ko lang po sanang malaman kung paano po ako mag apply nang birth certificate nang anak ko. Kasalukuyan po kaming nasa ibang bansa ngayon at dito ko din sya ipinanganak. Naipasa napo namin sa consulate ang Report of birth nang anak ko. Ngayon po gusto naming kunin ang birth certificate nya habang kami ay nandito gusto naming ikuha sya pra ma send sa address namin sa pinas kasi pabibinyagan nmin sya pag uwi namin.

    Ang pangalan po nya ay MAYREICH MACIAS PANOY. Ipinanganak noong December 5, 2010. Mother’s name: Amy M. Panoy, Father’s name: Archie B. Panoy.

    Sana po matulungan nyo ako sa pagkuha nito. Hihintayin ko ho ang reply nyo.

    Maraming salamat po.

  • babylyka tumogdan says:

    gudpm po paanu ko po ba makukuha ang baptism ko po? ned ko po kc dahil ikakasal po ako,..kaso nsa davao po ako at sa San roque parish cavite city pa po ako nag pa baptism. nung sept. 15,1985 po ako bininyagan. ang name ko po ay babylyka tumogdan, emai po sa,..ty po

  • eden says:

    nanganak po ako sa PGH noong 2008,but til now po wla pa kmi copy ng birth certificate ng anak ko..Ask ko lang po my record na po kya cya sa NSO or kailangan pong sa Manila City hall muna kmi pumunta…Rodenne F. Mendoza name ng anak ko,may record na po ba cya sa NSO?Tnx. po..

  • jonna says:

    hi maam/sir
    ask lng po sana kmi,kung anong procedure una nmi dapat gawin mgchange ng apelyedo ng anak ko,ipinanganak xa jan pinas sa brokenshire hospital di pa kmi kasal ng husband ko nung time,pero ngaun kasal na kmi dito sa oklahoma USA .ung birth nya dala pa ang apelyedo ko hanngang ngaun,gsto ng husband ko na machange lastname sa birth nya, wala din nksulat yung name ng husband ko, gsto ko mg inquiry ano una gawin,tumawag ako sa manila sabi nila una daw jan sa nso davao iconfirm yun name na ichange at iprint nila sa manila at e email,nalito kc ako nagtwag din ako sa registry sabi nila idaan pa sa manila bgo sa inyo,gsto ko lng malaman kung ano talga ang mauna kac ngaun ngstart ng lawyer nmin na magprocess sa document dito sa USA OKLAHOMA,NAgawa din letter ung asawa ko affidavit of support,PINADALA NMIN SA PHILIPPINES EMBASSY SA CHICAGO PRA MASIGN DIN NAGSUBMIT KMI DUN AT IBLIK NILA SA SAMIN AT UNG ANG IPDLA DIN NMIN SA DAVAO AT UNG DNA TEST AFTER MTPOS NG LAWYER UNG MGA PAPERS na xa yung daddy at nag pa DNA tEST din,dahil ung ang request ng lawyer para sa case ng anak ko for changing name,..we are need help from there kung ano talaga ung step na dapat nming gawin,.kc ung lawyer nmin dati my client xa gaya ng case nmin,pinahatid lng ung papers na galing sa lawyer dun sa nso bohol,kung saan place nkaregister ung bata!!i need your help and rply,.!thank you and have a nice day

  • jonna says:

    Brittney lynn naraga name ng bata gsto namin itransfer sa lastname na Trotter
    hope ngrply po kau sa concern nmi,.
    thank you

  • jose charlie alguno says:

    nakakuha na po ako ng certificate of live birth sa nso pero halos lahat ng data entry ay hindi mabasa. pati po pangalan ko ay hindi talaga mabasa kasi nag overlap po sya sa ibang letters. gusto ko sanang maayos ito. ano po ang gagawin ko? please advice…

    salamat po!

  • Rogelio M Basilio says:

    I’ve just want to ask how can I get copy of annulment certificate. thnaks

  • Dennis T. Evangelista says:

    gud day po,
    may tanong lng po aq, kc pinoproblema po namin ung baptismal certificate g gf q, sa pangasinan po kc cia pinanganak, eh wala po kaming tym pra pumunta dun,, magrerequest po sana kami ng baptismal certificate pra sa marriage… meron po bang nagdedeliver ng baptismal tulad ng birth certificate, pra hndi n kami pumunta sa province.. tnx po… to number q.. 09334508192..

  • mylene vergara says:

    ask ko lng po kung anu dpat gawin kc s BC ko MYLENE BERTOS MERINO pero ang ginagamit ko merino my guhit po ung N s taas,pero ung s tatay ko tama nmn my guhit nmn ung N nya.pero dun s BC mismo ng tatay ko wlang guhit ung nagpunta nko s local civil registrar ng antipolo,sv dalhin ko dw po ung BC ng parents ko,eh mali nga rin,ska ung mariage contract nila mali rin MARINO nmn ang ginagamit ko tlaga merino my guhit s taas ung N,kukuha po kc ako ng passport,nd ko nmn pd sundin ung mali kc s BC ng 2 anak ko magkakaiba ikukuha ko rin cla ng passport.sana po matulungan nyo ko pls.

  • roald luzeriaga says:

    good day sir/mam itatanong ko lang po yong bitrh certificate ng asawa ko kung may record sa nso,name nya is eva llaneta junio, pls. answer my question po asap. thanks

  • Karen Rockliff says:

    Good day,
    Ask qo lng po Kung may record po ang father qo s NSO.. Named po nia Tammy Rockliff.. And ask q nrin po kung pwde qo p bng malaman yung named ng parents nya.. Pls answer my question po…

    Thank you so much.

  • princess benlot says:

    good morning po.
    tanong lang po sana ako kong tama po ba yung buong spelling buong pangalan ko dahil gusto ko po kunin ang NSO ko.ito po ang pangalan.
    name ko po:Princess Pelayo, Benlot
    NOVEMBER 9,1986
    dist.25 Hermosilla Drive Ormoc City
    father name;Reynaldo ablen, benlot
    mother name:Nevies Pelayo, Benlot
    hintayin ko po ang rply nyo nlng po sa akin
    maraming salamat po.

  • harold payta says:

    Hai..anu po ba mga steps para palitan yung family name namn?

  • princess sheela villanueva gilo says:

    san po ba pwedeng kumuha ng application for nso copy kasi inaayos ko na poh ung BC ko sa manila city hall tapos sabi nila kuha daw ako ng application for nso copy

  • edna roa says:

    Where will i go if i need to endorse the birth certificate that has signed and completed documents for the transfer of the mother’s surname to the father’s surname? I will wait for your reply in my email. Thank You!

  • cristina says:

    magandang hapon poh ay humihingi ng tulong sa inyo…gusto q lng poh sana mlmn kung san q poh pwede mlmn ang pngaln ng bata.ibinigay lng poh skin ang month n ipinanganak ung bata pero nd q poh alm ang arw.ang month poh ay may 2011 ang pangalan ng nanay ay jenalyn sualog at ang tatay ay jojo o.cumigad.sana poh ay matulungan nyo aq.ngppsalamt cristina

  • alvin almendras says:

    Gud afternoon poh,,hingi poh ako ng tulong,hanggang ngayon po wala pa akomg birth certificate,,26 na po ako..nag balak na po ako na kukuha ng late registration para makakuha ng birth certificate,,san po ba ako pwdeng pumunta..

    Tanong lang po ang negative birth certificate ba ay pwedwe na magamit sa pag aaply ng trabaho???

  • Mico Adlaon Piloton says:

    Hi,Pls kindly check if my record naba ako sa NSO my birth record.kumuha po ako last month,no record on file,then ako na ge confront sa Local Civil Registrar where i born.kon ila naba ge endorse diha sa NSO. pls reply sa email add ko i need to know very soon,thank you !

  • maritoni says:

    how can i check my birth certificate if i’m registered in my dad’s surname? i’ll wait for your response in my email. . . hope u can help me. . . thank you so much. . . !

  • jennifer paguirigan says:

    sir pwede bang mag request nang birthcertificate nang isang bata na anak nya sa ibang babae pero may asawa na cya ayaw aminin nung guy na anak nya yun

  • Miguelito F. Son says:

    Good day! I wanted to acquire NSO birth certificate of my two sons namely Michelangelo A. Son and Miguel A Son. It is requested by their school. Can you help me with this? I really don’t have idea on how to acquire birth certificates via on-line


    Dear Sir/Madam,
    Kindly furnish me a copy of my Birth Certificate.

    Best regards,
    Arcangel Barbacena

  • ayhen.munoz says:

    ask ko lng po kung free pa dn po ang paregizter at late regizter ng birth certificate?
    za late reg po. anu po ang req needz pra mgplate reg ng birth certificate.
    guzto ko dn po malaman kung anu@pano dapat gawin za tulad kong 2 ang birth certificate..una po ay ung RUBY DELA CRUZ. pero hnd ko po un nagamit zince mgka.izip ako..ung IRENE MUNOZ nmn po ay,nagamit ko nmn kya lng po ng kumuha ako ng duplicate birth certificate ko. non regizter nmn po ang bumalik zakin.. anu@pano po ba gagawin ko? zna po matulumgan nio ako.. zalamt po..

  • ayhen.munoz says:

    pahabol po, maari po ba nio ako txt, madalang po kze ako mag.on line. kung maari lng nmn po..09095895557 yan po contact number ko.. zalamat po.

  • Francisco M. Canas says:

    Sir, I would like to acquire my Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate in NSO via on
    line. Thanks.

  • bel says:

    Ask ko lang po?
    Paano po ba kung alam mo lahat ng details kaso ng lang d ka sure kung anung date ka pinanganak..paano po ba makakakuha ng birth certificate..

  • hope desiree k. bernadas says:

    just wanna acquire my NSO birth certificate via online…

  • Buenafe Z. dela Puerta says:

    Peace be with you!
    I wanted to acquire my NSO Birth Certificate with a change in the first letter of my
    middle name. I used Buenafe Z. dela Puerta since birth only found out last year
    that the first letter of my middle name registered as “S”.
    Thank you so much.

  • nova c.valerio says:

    i request for my birth certificate and to my son,last Oct.5 online.then after the details i have given to nso staff on line,i have given 2 reference #0466100143000106 Nova Valerio 1 copy,and another 0466100143001111 Raphael kenji Usuda,i paid thru Bdo CAmatchiles,Mabalacat ,Pampanga.Php315.00 x2-630.00
    And i just received my documents just this afternoon after 2 followups call which cost me another peso on long distance call onAIR21 COURIER,it took 5 days !
    The problem is i just received 1 documents of birth certificate only my son birth certificate ! I DONT KNOW IF I CAN REFUND MY MONEY FROM BDO,OR WHOS FAULT,I PAID IT I HAVE THE RECEIPT FROM BDO..THANK YOU BAND I HOPE I CAN GET A QUICK REPLY ,I NEED MY DOCUMENTS ASAP…

  • monica says:

    My father passed away in tacloban city this year.He is an Australian citizen.How can i obtain his death certificate from here in Australia,without having to wait 6-8 weeks for delivery.Also do you know who can i contact to see what assets exactly my father had in the Philippines.

  • marco antonio relator crisostomo says:

    can i just view my NSO birth certificate and just scanned it then print it??

  • joana paragas says:

    helow po,
    tanong lng po kz request ko po sana live birth ng freind ko na nanghingi ng favor skin..cotabato po ung birtplace nya and now he’s staying here in zamboanga.. kumuha kmi sa nso ng copie of BC kso not regstred po cya..pano po gawin nmin? ano po ang mga kailangan nming i prepare? salamat po.

  • Datuali D. Acob says:

    Gud day, ask klng po if my record naba jan NSO anak ko name nya Abdul Muhaymin B. Acob? gusto ko kc kunin secpa nya if meron na, Tnx in advance po…


    OOD DAY!



  • glen g. alagdon says:

    i forggot to print my copy and a copy to be brought to the designated bank.what should i do?

  • marife hedia says:

    ano pho dapat kung gawin sa bicol ko pho pinanganak ang baby ko 2 years old na sxa ang gusto ko d2 ko xsa iadd ng kapanganakan nya wala pho xsa record sa bicol pwede pho kaya un .

  • kenneth heart M.curioso says:

    sir pwede ko ba malaman exact birth place ng birth certificate ng asawa ko eto po name nya MARY ANNE ARCENAS… please kailangan lang po talaga

  • mary grace andrade maglunob says:

    Can I ask the copy of my birth certificate?I will use it as an attachment for applying holiday visa.
    Hoping for your good and kind consideration regarding in this matter.

  • JOEL GONZAGA says:



  • maricel bagsican says:

    ..hello po mam pwede po ba mka check ng birthc online.? gusto ko lng po mkita kng na change na apilyedo ko.?

  • maricel bagsican says:

    .. goodevening po. pwede po ba malaman kung ng change na po apilyedo ko na “bagsican” kasi po sa nso birthc “SAPE” po kac… dpat “bagsican”.. sa cumawas bislig surigao del sur po ako pinanganak!!

    pls reply. more power!

  • Cristina kaalim says:

    Sir/ Madam,

    Wala po ako record s NSO-general. Nagpunta kmi s local civil registrar for endorsement and sabi wait for atleast 2months bago magtry na kumuha ng BC. but then nkadalawa na kmi try na kumuha negative result pa rin. Paano ba mag verify if nkapost n sa NSO-Manila ng d n magbbyad kasi bwat request may bayad. Nakakadisappoint ung time waiting, gastos nd ung pagod pabalik-balik. Higit s lahat if needed mo n so badly. Naka 2 n endorsemnt, nka 2 n rin try kuha ng BC.

  • Maricris Burgos says:

    How much to request copy of birth certificate and delivered at home?

    Thank you.

  • grace says:

    In paying the request thru online (Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Death Certificate and CENOMAR) efirm but in provinces it would be a great help. Mostly branch bank is not available and CC is mostly used by out side countries. i Hope they will consider this suggestion.

  • grace says:

    In paying the request thru online (Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Death Certificate & CENOMAR)
    they should also consider BAYAD CENTRE AND LBC not only BDO or UnionBank. CC card is a great help for those who have and mostly outside countries. But for us in the province LBC and BAYAD centre is more convinient since world wide they are available. this two bank is mostly in cities.
    so it would be a great help. Hope this suggest will be consider

  • monique perez says:

    gud murning po..verify q lng po sana kung nakaregister n sa nso ung birth certificate ng anak q..
    Hayley Khim A.Perez pu ang nym nia..May 24,2012 pu xa pinanganak sa bayan ng Lemery Batangas..salamat po..aasahan q pu ang mabilis nyung serbisyo

    • renato busa says:

      Good day po.

      I am Renato Acilom Busa.
      I am getting married and I need to secure my birth certificate But the problem is I do not know my mother’s maiden name and my birthplace. All I know iis my family came from Davao. My father’s name is Ernrique G. Gusa. My mother’s name is Marilyn Acilom.

      Is there anyway that I can get my birth certificate?

      Please help me.


    • renato busa says:

      Good day po.

      I am Renato Acilom Busa.
      I am getting married and I need to secure my birth certificate But the problem is I do not know my mother’s maiden name and my birthplace. All I know iis my family came from Davao. My father’s name is Ernrique G. Busa. My mother’s name is Marilyn Acilom.

      Is there anyway that I can get my birth certificate?

      Please help me.





    Sir, mayruon na ba akong pangalan sa database? kc sa akin for verification.

  • Nelgina says:

    Good day! Gosto ko sanang i verify kung naka register na sa NSO and birth certificate ng anak ko. Name: Gwyneth Grace Roxas Nillas. June 12, 2011 ipinanganak. Pinanganak Sa Parang Maguindanao.

    Thank you po

  • kyou says:

    ask ko lng po, bkt yung request ko CRQS eh may nakuha na kong record sa nso dati pa?

  • emilie canlas says:

    Hi po gud day cn i ask about da record of my son name mark gilbert canlas he birth march 13,2014 icoconfirm kulang kung tama ang record nia sa nso un lang po salamat godbless :)

  • Gina Operario says:

    Nag request npo ako ng brith certificate last yr nov 17 2014
    Diko pa po nkuha…..pwde ko malanm kung my record po ako..tnx

  • mark says:

    pwd poh mag ask
    sa inyo poh naka register na poh ang name ko jan
    ito poh ang full name ko

Google Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

BSP Exchange Rate Today:
instagram takipçi satın alma