Internet Philippines.Com – About Philippines

Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad about Philippines. Census Marriage Contract Birth Certificate Online

Google Advertisements

NSO or Census, a common tag when talking about marriage contract records or birth certificate or application problems where you need Census forms. This is a tip if you do not know where to search for your NSO or census marriage certificate or birth records and census address using online inquiry database.

In order to visit the NSO official website, just type in or Don’t get lost online and remember this tip or at least, list it down so you won’t need to remember and loose it.

For those who are looking for information regarding how to file for NSO late registration, please go to their website to see the requirements at Otherwise, see what we have archived from the NSO website below on how to make NSO birth certificate late registration and what documents or documentary requirements are needed to file for one.

Delayed Registration of Birth Certificate from NSO

1. The requirements are:

a) if the person is less than eighteen (18) years old, the following shall be required:
>>>i) four (4) copies of the Certificate of Live Birth duly accomplished and signed by the proper parties;
>>>ii) accomplished Affidavit for Delayed Registration at the back of Certificate of Live Birth by the father, mother, or guardian, declaring therein, among other things, the following:
• name of child;
• date and place of birth;
• name of the father if the child is illegitimate and has been acknowledged by him;
• if legitimate, the date and place of marriage of parents; and
• reason for not registering the birth within thirty (30) days after the date of birth
In case the party seeking late registration of the birth of an illegitimate child is not the mother, the party shall, in addition to the foregoing facts, declare in a sworn statement the recent whereabouts of the mother.
>>>iii) any two of the following documentary evidences which may show the name of the child, date and place of birth, and name of mother (and name of father, if the child has been acknowledged):
• baptismal certificate;
• school records (nursery, kindergarten, or preparatory);
• income tax return of parent/s;
• insurance policy;
• medical records; and
• others, such as barangay captain’s certification.
>>>iv) affidavit of two disinterested persons who might have witnessed or known the birth of the child.

b) If the person is eighteen (18) years old or above.
>>>i) all the requirements for the person who is less than eighteen (18) years old; and
>>>ii) Certificate of Marriage, if married.

2. Delayed registration of birth, like ordinary registration made at the time of birth, shall be filed at the Office of the Civil Registrar of the place where the birth occurred.

3. Upon receipt of the application for delayed registration of birth, the civil registrar shall examine the Certificate of Live Birth presented, whether it has been completely and correctly filled in and all requirements have been complied with.

4. In the delayed registration of the birth of an alien, travel documents showing the origin and nationality of the parents shall be presented in addition to the requirements mentioned in Rule 25.

NSO Birth and Marriage Certificate

NSO Birth and Marriage Certificate

For those who are looking for census records online inquiry, this is the official website where you can go – Don’t forget to type in “https” (with “s”) mostly mistaken to be only http. To give you an overview of what you can expect to find for your records through NSO online inquiry, below are a few on my list:

NSO (Census Records) Online Services

  • birth certificate
  • marriage certificate
  • death certificate
  • CENOMAR (singleness) 

The above mentioned papers of documents may all now be requested via the NSO Online Inquiry and Payment called as the E-Census. Aside from the fact that this service has given comfort and time savings to literally millions, you can also make online payments when you request for the documents above. FYI, since we in year 2000, the most popular data search for NSO is the 2000 census which is the nearest year archive accuracy based. I also heard from a friend that Canada Census is the most systematic of all statistics online inquiry and search but this is not confirmed.

NSO Birth, Marriage, Death and CENOMAR Online Payment

When you make online inquiry or request from the NSO regarding any of the documents above, you will have to pay for them. NSO has given a complete service by providing an online payment option so that you can receive your census records outright. The documents you need may be paid in 4 options and then you are good to go and print them outright in front of your own computer without needing to waste your precious time visiting the office and falling in long, long, long line.

Please subscribe to my latest posts using this blog’s right sidebar by entering your e-mail and you will receive an automatic e-mail each time I release an update to this site. I’ll posting next the 4 basic options by which you can pay for your census records and census FAQs.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

934 Responses to “ Census Marriage Contract Birth Certificate Online”

  • airin says:

    I need to have my authenticated birth certificate and how to avail for will i pay online to have this?thanks!

  • rachel golloso says:

    how can I get my cenomar for marriage?

  • Hannah M. Oribe says:

    I have my correction in my gender since i was made male when infact i am really female. I have already undegone court processing. The civil registry office of Tandag City, Surigao del Sur forwarded already the documents needed in the correction of my birth certificate to the NSO Manila last March 11, 2009. My problem is accdg. to my uncle whom i gave authority to transact my birth here in Manila he was told to get my corrected birth certificate on April 13, 2009. Can I have my birth certificate earlier than the given schedule cause i am going to take my Nursing Board Exam this June 2009 and the deadline of submission of requiremnts will be on March 30, 2009 in our school. My mother emailed Ms. Lourdes J. Hufana about the processing of said documents and she told my mother that processing will only takes 10 to 12 working days. Whom shall I contact this so that i can claim my birth certificate earlier than the scheduled date given to my uncle. Please help me with my problem.

  • Reyboltron says:

    How can i get my authenticated birth certificate?

  • julius hernandez says:

    can i have a confermation of marage of JESLIE MELCHOR AGRESOR… tnx
    i just want to know if tjis person is already meraid

  • larry tan javier says:

    pls tingnan ko birth of certificate ko

  • sanny says:

    hi. can we already view records online sa nso website?

    hindi naman need ng record but just to view records specially marriage cert online. tnx!

  • NSO Records Online says:

    You can view any record you have here at the NSO online service but I think right now there were problems with the online system and I am not so sure when this will be ok. Anyway, you can try to e-mail the national statistics office as with this method you loosing nothing but a short period of your time. good luck.

  • Ryan says:

    hi good day!

    i am OFW here at dubai and i want to know whats heppend to our marriage contract with my wife, we get married last year here at dubai consulate and after our wedding we give a copy of our marriage contract, passport etc. they told us to send in philippines. its more that 1 year already but we dont know what happend if its already registered or did our status change it to married? we our plan to have a auhtenticated marriage contract thats why we just want to know if our marriage is ready for authentication?please give us advice to our situation.

    Thank you so much.

  • philpa badting says:

    hi!! tanung ko lang paano ko malalaman kung ang lalakeng mapapangasawa ko ay single p o married n? pwede ko b itong e check s NSO website. anu ang dapat kung gawin? at e file para malaman ko ang status nya.

  • Antonio Alburan says:

    how can i know if my wife has previous marriage before we got married last Dec. 4, 1988? Is secret marriage has expiration or does it recorded in the municipality where it is done?

    thank you very much

  • sister says:

    Good day!

    I just want to know the status of a person, if he’s married or not. what will i do?

    thanks alot

  • how can i get the copy of my authenticated marraige contract?
    pls. reply thanks

  • Annabelle A. Galera says:

    hi!! tanung ko lang paano ko malalaman kung ang lalakeng mapapangasawa ko ay single p o married n? pwede ko b itong e check s NSO website. anu ang dapat kung gawin? at e file para malaman ko ang status nya.

  • charlene roxas says:

    hi… i will just ask if DARREN LEE is already married? wer can i browse the marriage cerftcates? tnx

  • chen says:

    hi. ask ko lang poh if my record c ms. karen joy frio and mr. john marlon crisologo sa nso as married?tanx.


    can i ask my father’s name NARCISO REYES records if he’s still alive

  • noriezl pear says:

    I just want to know the status of a person, if he’s married or not. what will i do?

    thanks alot

  • jovy navarro says:

    hi i wanna know how to find out if the person is married or not, what will i do, pls help me…

  • Marife Maniquez says:


    I need my nso birth certificate and cenomar for applying a residence permit but I am still here in sweden and I doubt that if I will apply online,I cant get it in the right time before my flight going back there in Manila this coming month of june,so I think the best thing to do is to apply in person but how is it going to be if I come in the afternoon,will I get it at the same time? I just really need it urgently.Thank you

  • Mild G. says:

    Ask ko lng po if matagal po ba bago maauthenticate ng NSO ang isang death cert. My mother died Mar. 16, 2009. The next day, ngfile kami for death cert. sa Civil Registrar. Kelan ba dapat mairelease ang death certh na NSO authenticated? Thanks.

  • annika says:

    just want to verify if hill hernandez is already married. thanks so much.

  • Richard Baradi says:

    hi ask ko lang po pano ko po malalaman kung kasal na ang isang babae thnx po
    pls responce

  • mary ellen says:

    itatanong ko lang po kung totoong void na ang kasal kung mahigit ng 7 years hiwalay at walang komunikasyon ang mag asawa,lalu na kung may iba ng kinakasama at nagkaroon na ng anak ang isa sa kanila sa bago nilang kinakasama o sa kanilang kabit?

  • Girlie B. says:

    I just wanna ask if this person is legally married or not coz he is asking my sister to marry him and we know that he is already married before but his claiming that his marriage is not legal and not even Registered but there is a ceremony that taken place somewhere in Batangas. The name is Jose Regalado Cipi and he was born May 4, 1964. Thank you!

  • audrianne says:

    I just want to know the status of my boyfriend if he’s married or not and also his address. He is Adrian Guarin. What will i do?

    thanks alot

  • geraldine says:

    paano ko makukuha ang marriage contract from the NSO??at gaano katagal ito bago makuha

  • Patrick James G. Putungan says:

    Sir/ Madam

    Good day Im Patrick James G. Putungan of San Pablo City .

    I sent several documents thru mail to make a necessary correction, How will i know if my birth certificate was corrected or not? , from Baby Boy G. Putungan to may correct name Patrick James G. Putungan.

    please verify my records so that i can apply new NSO birth certificate to your central office at Quezon City .

    Thank you ang God Bless

    Very truly yours

    Patrick James G. Putungan

  • Irene Briz says:

    Good morning po itatanung ko lang sana kung kasal n o hindi p si Mr.Eric Yolola Enriquez..Sabi po kasi nya siya ay balo n.At kung puede rin po malamn
    an ang kanyang address.Kasi po nagkaron kami ng anak.

  • ryan says:

    panu po malalaman ung record ng isang tao matagal na po kasi nawawala iniwan kami

  • rachelle torres says:

    hi im going to ask how to change my wrong spelled middle name..what are the requirements?

  • ALBERT says:

    pano po makukuha ang birth ko kng wala me d2 record sa maynila ?matagal na po kc iyon kaya hndi me alm kong pano po ,isa pa po kc wala me magulang d2 at hind ko alam kong pano po ako makakakuha ng birth cer. sana po matulungan nyo po ako kailangan po kc ngyn ng school po namin.working student po ako wala me dito relatives almost 11yrs. na me d2 sa maynila ploz po paki confirm nmn po.albert aragon

  • Philippines Review says:

    First, you need to know where you were born and if you were born in the province, there is no way you can get one if the hospital where you were given birth did not forward your birth records to the civil registry.

    What you can do if you are certain that you do not have any record here in Manila is to go to the province – in the hospital where you were born. Ask them if they have any record of your birth. If sa hilot ka ipinanganak ay medyo mahihirapan ka.

    Anyway, I suggest that even if you don’t have a record here in Manila census or NSO, go there and ask for what you can do best for your case. NSO is the only authority that you can rely on.

  • richard o viray says:

    pwedi malaman kung pumasok ba sa nso ang marriage contract ko thank you.sabi kase ng asawa ko peke daw kasal namin a civil service kame nagpakasal before.

  • roweLL says:

    i want to ask lang po kong papano yung process tungkol sa NSO ko dhiL yung gender mali naging female…hope matulungan nyo po ako dhil isa sa mga requirements ko po ung NSO….tnx….

  • julieta says:

    paano ko po ma co-correct ang name ko sa birth certificate ko kasi all my document since i start in school i used my name as julieta then i found out that my name on my birth certificate my name appear as julita pls help how can i correct my name.

  • apol says:

    pls. search FREDERICK TOMASAR suspect to my brother’s murder.still at large.

  • Ariel L. Gabuya says:

    marriage records for verification as requested by Jane

  • Cary Bugarin says:

    just want to know the whereabouts of my long lost father (Mr. Robin Bugarin), he’s the eldest son of former NBI Director Jolly Bugarin.I have been wondering what happened to him since my mother and him got separated.If anybody knows about how to contact him, please help me on my quest to find my father.

    Thanks a lot
    cary bugarin

  • can i have the records of alexander centeno robles if her is still single or married?his birthdate is aug. 08, 1982.thanx

  • Julie Ann G. Layson says:


    i’m married and i just want to find out if my father is still alive, if he has a family or whatever status in life he has right now. my parents were divorced years ago and i just want to see how he looks like right now since i was only 3 when they separeated. his name is Rizalino B. Gutierrez, my mother’s maiden name is helen sancho and my birthdate is 07/18/79 and it was in escalante neg. occ. can u send some infos to my email add, i just want some infos on him and a pic if there’s any. maybe someday i can let him see his grand daughter who’s 9 years old right now. thank you very much

  • Julie Ann G. Layson says:


    can u send me some infos to my email regarding my father Mr. Rizalino B. Gutierrez? i hav’nt seen him for about 27 years na kasi e, just want to know if he’s still alive and picture if any. thank u

  • DUANE says:

    Hi! I’m having a big problm regarding my NSO bith certifcte bec no Surname appear on print out but I had already a passport. I’m requesting a 2nd print out for red ribbon purposes and I found out now that no surname appear on it w/c is GOROSPE my last name while RICACHO my middle name. I’m already married and have 2 kids using all my documents as GOROSPE. I belong to a 2nd family of my father. Upon visiting NSO East ave, they are requesting the marriage contract and death certifct of my father’s 1st wife and my mother first husband. Apparently I don’t have any idea on my father’s 1st wife only the name w/c is PIA ILAR FARINAS GOROSPE. I’m having a hard time getting all the details for marriage contract and death cert of my father’s 1st wife as for reference NSO is requesting.
    Can u pls help me to expedite my birth certificate in order for me to submit all my reqt’s needed for my employment. thank you.

  • monica says:

    san mkikta ung population ng makati and taguig??
    ..bata.,matanda., married and singles..
    ..and with age bracket..

  • jacqueline libas says:

    pano ko po malalaman na ung tao na pakakasalan ko ay binata pa talaga cleto villota po ang pangalan nya 32 yrs old na po sya at ipinanganak po sya sa coopocan leyte. sana po matulungan nyo po ak…..maraming salamat po at godbless!!!!

  • vsd says:

    Gud day! gusto ko po humingi ng copy ng Marriage contract o certificate ng parents ko kasi kailangan ko po sa correction ng livebirth ko kasi yung copy nila noon ay na misplace, ang pangalan ng parents ko po ay Rodrigo G. Delapus at Patrocenia L. Salo.
    TY. & God Bless.

  • evelyn says:

    i just wanted to know how can i apply for getting my marriage contract certificate in NSO?

  • dexter razon says:

    i just want to know if this this girl is really single… i think she is lying fooling me.. name is marygay carrasca dorotan… i want to marry her but i want to be sure if she is single…

    • Philippines Review says:

      Sir, only the person bearing his or her name can check on his / her profile record in NSO unless that person issues an affidavit duly signed with updated ID allowing you to check on her records.

  • dexter razon says:

    can i checked it here….

  • jackielou says:

    Can i have a family background of Mr. Larry Albeza, he is from Santiago Isabela, Phils. He is my long lost father…pls. help me to find him.

    • Philippines Review says:

      Hello Jackie, I’m sorry but it’s not that easy to get an NSO record of a person who is way beyond your reach for the simple reason that records are only given to you if you can produce the right documents saying that he/she is allowing or giving you all rights to get them for him/her. It means you will need an affidavit duly signed and a valid and legal ID to do that.

  • luci says:

    helo po may prob po ako regarding my status..pls help me pls tel me what i should do..i was married to a seperate man (not legally seperated though)…but when i ask for authentication of our marriage cert i was able to get a copy..that means po ba our marriage is valid…eto pa po i found out that the name he uses me is not the name in his birth cert (his name in cert is albert but he is using edgar with the same surname for all his record)..ang gamit po ng anak namin apelyido niya and shes already in college and the school is asking for her authentiacated birth cert…hinihingian po ako ng cenomar ng parents sa ano pong pangalan ko po siya kunan sa edgar o sa albert para makapagprocess po ako….pwede po ba ako makapag asawa uli sa magulo ko na satatus…pls help me san po ako pwede maginquire kung ano ang gagawin ko.thank you po and more power to you and your office

  • sir,how can i get my cenomar for marriage. thanks

  • angel says:

    hello! i just want to know if this guy is still single…his name is benjamin padlan jr. i want to make sure if he is telling the truth

  • joy says:

    hi…morning ask ko lng po kung mag kano ang…byaran sa marriege contrct na galing na sa NSO…thanks….just send the ans nlng po sa e add ko ty:)

  • dory says:

    hi ask ko lang ko married na si marvin laguna from davao city

  • Maria Concepcion David y Juanillo says:

    To whom it may concern,
    How do I begin? I was told I was born on the 8th of December 1960 in Manila maybe in Tondo. I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you much about me as I was adopted. My adopted parents names were Bernardo Custodio Juanillo (DOB 20/08/1902) and Rosa David (DOB 30/08/1901). I was told I was adopted when I was 3 years old. I have no clue whatsoever even my adopted sister Mrs. Merlina Juanillo Cervantes couldn’t help me. She said she tried to find anything about me but without any clue to go by they couldn’t go any further. Before I came to Australia in 1982 I went to a Police station with my sister to ask for a Birth Certificate. They couldn’t provide me with one because they couldn’t find any record of me so they just gave me a piece of paper (which I lost years later from moving to one place to another) with a stamp saying NO RECORD. My adopted mother before she passed away refused to tell me the truth so she is the only person who knew who I really am and where I came from. Unfortunately my adopted father died 5 years before she did. I was told I was born in a hospital my biological mother left me there. The doctor gave me to the nuns in some Convent in Manila, possibly. Then I was sold to the Juanillo couple (when I was 3 year’s old – at least that’s what they said) whom I called my adopted parents. Unfortunately, the doctor who delivered me died (that’s what I was told). The hospital I was delivered in burnt down, she said. I don’t even know if I was really born on the date I’ve mentioned. Could someone please help me. I am now 49 years old MAYBE, because I look young, people often tells me I look 25 – 30 years old. I look forward to hearing from you soon. I would really appreciate your help.

  • Kurdafyo says:

    ang gulo dito, gusto ko sanang malaman kung ao ay filipino o Amerikano, malalaman ba natin dito?

  • anita says:

    hello po gusto ko lang po malaman kung narehistro po ung marriage license ko.
    eto po ang buo kung pangalan anita coteng…. born sept. 20, 1976. looking forward po for the help. thanks and God bless…

  • maricar says:

    This is kinda complicated but i will make this simple as i can. My dad was separated (but not legally) and he has 2 sons from the previous marriage. My mom and dad are living together in jeddah and as far as i know they are married also. Here are my questions: 1. Is their marriage legal? Eversince me and my brother were kids we are already using the name of my father in all legal documents/school in jeddah. I am already 18 years old now and my brother is 15. i am already studying in UST now. my brother is still in jeddah. 2. Are we legitimate children, if it turns out that their marriage is bogus? 3. If it turns out that their marriage is bogus, is there any law that could make their marraige legal and legitimate bacause of the number of years they have been together? 4. What will happen to his previous marriage? will it become void(as provided by law?) since they are no longer been together for 20 years. But my dad is still supporting his children.
    Thank you for helping me on this problem. I am worried because i am already in my legal age and it would be very depressing if later on i cannot file any legal documents here in the philippines or be deprived of previleges because of this problem.
    god bless

    • NSO Marriage says:

      Hello Maricar,
      First, you must know that the NSO does not hold any legal matters on marriage, just the documents. If you ask my personal opinion, I would assume that your mom and dad’s marriage is not legal. In fact the first wife is so much legal but by law, if your dad were not able to have any communication at all for at least 7 years, that could be grounds for an annulment.

      Now, in your case, since your mom and dad’s marriage is not considered legal (just my own opinion), then that makes you and your brother illegitimate children less your dad and his previous wife gets separated legally (that is by annulment)

      No marriage that is legal will ever be null and void unless it has been subjected to annulment. On the other hand, if found to be a fake marriage with your dad’s previous wife, then by all means you both are legitimate children and your moms marriage to your dad will always be legal.

  • agnes totanes says:

    hi…can we get a document from NSO saying that a woman is widowed? when widowed, what document will prove it? how can we also verify if the husband is really dead, assuming that we do not know date of death? thanks and more power!

    • NSO Death Certificate says:

      No widowed document in NSO, just that you can get a death certificate instead of the dead husband or get the marriage certificate first of the woman and see the name of his husband and ask for the death certificate of him. If he proves to be dead, then the woman is 100% widowed.

  • Evangeline says:

    Hi please help me!

    I got my NSO copy of my birth cetificate but my last name is not there…
    how will i resolve it ?
    and also, my mother’s first name is wrongly spelled…
    what will i do with it ?
    who are the right persons that i need to approach with?

    Thanks for your response…

    • NSO Birth Certificate Help says:

      Hello Evangeline,

      This is what your case according to NSO says: “Your case requires special handling, and the proper correction procedure involves the filing of an application for a Supplemental Report at the Local Civil Registry Office (LCRO) where your birth was registered.”

      Don’t deal with anybody else regarding your case as this sensitive types do require personal handling and your own time.

  • Ronnie Ballesteros says:

    Hi…paano ko po malalaman kung ang isang babae ay may pervious marriage. Mangyari po ang brother ko ay married sa isang babae then nalaman namin lately na may mga anak na pala yong babae…our concern is to know the woman’s previous status or her status before she’s got married to my brother, since gusto na kasi ng brother ko na magpakasal ulit sa other woman.
    thanks and more power!!!!

  • robilyn vogl says:

    gusto ko lang po itanong if nakafile na po yung certificate of marriage nang asawa ko, kasi kailangan ko na sya ee .. dahil nga po sa bagyong ondoy yung mga streets ee hindi po madaanan, so i am thinking baka kunin ko na lang sya sa malapit na nso dito, kasi po finile ko sya sa quezon city .. pls reply ..

  • jovie says:

    Dear sir/madam

    i am jovie from island garden city of samal,but i am here now at malta europe and i have maltes fiance and we have plan to get marriage this coming month of november but i need my authenticated birth certificate and cenomar or certificate of no marriage from dfa with red ribbon and gold stamp…my family, they can get this kind documents to DFA in DAVAO CITY?




  • Ronna says:

    hi i would like to check on my status i get married last march 22 of 2007 but after i gave birth to my son last august 5 of same year his dad & i were not living together, we decided to get seperated for some reason that we cant deal with a lot of things. My fiance & i were planning to get married. We want to check on my status first before we do some legal action about my first marriage. Thanks so much and hope to hear from you soon. By the way complete name is Ronalyn M. Palma born last July 15, 1985 residing at Los Banos Laguna. Thank you

  • grace says:

    hi, i’d like to ask if naka file na ung marriage license ng bf ko now hiwalay n kc sila ng dati nyang asawa balak sana naming magpakasal please help us naman..

  • grace says:

    ask ko lang din kung pwede pa kaya kami magpakasal ng bf ko ??ang problema lang namin kasal sya sa una nyang asawa pero wala na sila ung marriage license nila hindi pa na issuance at wala pang registration number..ang tanung ko pwede ba kami ikasal at maari ba kaming kasuhan ng dati nyang asawa please help naman!!

  • lissa says:

    i went to nso main branch..then i let my mariage certificate delivered to our house so i paid.talked to one of your agents named will.before i filled up some paper works there and before i paid i asked many times how long will it take for my mariage cert to be delivered they said 3-4 working days..i asked them if they are sure they said and my husband are expecting it today so we did call,made a ff your cust. service rep is saying that it will take 8 working days…so my point is NSO delivery service are big LIERS…giving false information to customers..we needed the cert on monday nxt week but now it would be delayed because they lied to us…its a shame that NSO delivery is a big scam..and on top of that they are charging more than double when u get the paper work from nso branch..if they did not lie i could have gotten it that day that i filed…

  • Peter Piersa says:


    I was wondering if I could get some help with an issue I am having with my wife’s mother’s marriage certificate. My wife will be petitioning her mom and dad to come to the U.S. soon and they need to obtain an Philippines Passport. However, there is an error in the marriage certificate. Her mother’s first name is incorrect because when registered with NSO she had been adopted and her adopted mother called her another name but it was never legally registered. Is it possible to get this corrected with the NSO? If so, how, what is the procedure and how much roughly? Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. I have the following already in support of this (her original correct birth certificate, school records under wrong name, baptismal certificate under wrong name, adoption paperwork and a notarized affidavit by 2 disinterested parties confirming her true identity) Thank you.

  • lani says:

    Tanong ko lang po bakit di pa rin inaupdate ng NSO yong correction ng place of birth ko sa marriage certificate namin ng asawa ko. Nagfile na po ako ng petition of correction of clerical error in the certificate of marriage last May 2005 sa NSO East Avenue. Nagtry po ako last August 2009 na kumuha ng marriage certifiacate sa NSO Baguio na kakailanganin ko para sa renewal ng PRC lisence ko at gusto na po sana magchange ng status from single to married pero bigo po akong makakuha dahil nong icheck po sa computer yong mmarriage crtificate namin di pa naaupdate sa NSO. Sana po matulungan nyo ako kc mahirap po lalo na isang overseas worker na tulad ko. Limitado lang po yong days na inilalagi namin sa pinas.
    Pls wag nyo po ipa-publish sa internet yong email add ko.
    Thank you more and more power.

    • NSO birth certificate says:

      Hello Lani, baka naman ang problema mo sa NSO birth certificate mo ay hindi lang naiforward ng NSO East Avenue sa Baguio ang papers mo? Kasi hindi pa lahat ng branches ng NSO ay digital or maari ng mag printout ng birth, death or marriage certificate. Try to e-mail them regarding this matter at or call them at 02) 737-1111

  • Lorie Librado says:

    Hi Sir,Madam.
    good day my name is Lorie Librado im from san antonio penarrubia abra
    but im working her singapore i just wan’t to know the status of my boyfriend if he’s married or not and also his address he’s name Jorge Lim he was born april 28 1978 because we planing to married next year.hope to hear you soon.
    thank you so much and god bless have a nice day?

    Best Regards


    gud morning madam/ sir

    follow ko lang po sana yung marriage certificate #2009-03060
    Rovimar M. Vinzon and Lorina A.Tiago. ints register or not sa
    NSO maraming salamat po. respond gladly much appreciated
    as soon as possible thank you…………………………

    Saudi Arabia

  • sheril says:

    Hi. Tanong ko lang po, nagrequest ang magulang ko ng NSO secpa Birth Certificate at Marriage Cert. Yung marriage ay no record on file ang lumabas pero nagbayad ang nanay ko for 2 copies. Hindi na po ba refundable yon?

    Kinasal po sila sa Iglesia ni Cristo, sa me Manila pero nirequest po nila yung marriage cert sa NSO Makati. Hindi po ba centralized ang NSO system? Ano po ba dapat nila gawin? Magkano na po ba ang bayad sa pagkuha ng NSO secpa for both Birth Certificate at Marriage Certificate, at magkano kung magfile sila ng late registration.


  • aniebhel says:


  • Claire says:

    I got married when I was 17 (3months shy from turning to 18), according to the municipal hall clerk, my marriage was null and void due to the fact that I was under 18. I’ve been married for 11 yrs. What steps can I take to get my marriage licence corrected and my marriage legally acknowledged. FYI- my parents gave us the consent to get married.

    I’d appreciate your prompt response as soon as possible.

    Thank you.

  • maryann a. kitma says:

    hello nso maryann kitma i wud like to ask your fax num so i can send my authorization letter so my aunt cud get a copy of the birthcertificte of my late trying to send my letter to your office fax num 074-4427449 but no one is rcving it.what is the possible time and day that i cud fax to your good office.thank you hope for your reply soon as possible i need it for the extension of my visa.

  • MD says:


    I got married last year Feb and I just wanted to check if it was already registred / forwared to the NSO office. Please advice how/where can I check online records for such document.

    Thank you.


  • maria gypsis p.berry says:

    hello,,pwd ba akong magtanong kung mayrecord na ang kasal ko,jan sa davao

  • MARIE says:


  • MS.X says:


  • Claire says:

    Hello NSO,
    Is this site still valid or active? How come questions have not been answered since October 10th? Can someone please get back to us and let us know.


  • Arriane says:

    hello.. i just want to know yung proper way at mabilis na way para maayos yung name ko. kasi yung name ko sa birth cert is arlene (which is name din ng ate ko) pero ang nagamit ko na name sa lahat ng documents ko ay arriane.. meron akong affidavit about dun sa name ko kinuha namin yun when i was 7yrs old, start akong nag aral,pero nung kukuha ako ng passport lately kelangan daw NSO copy so dun ko pa lng nakita na arlene pa din ang name ko and nagpunta kami kung san kami nagpagawa ng affidavit before, unfortunately hindi daw naipasa yun…something like that.. so now kelangan ko na ng passport pero hindi ako makakuha unless di naayos yung name ko. may iba pa po bang way para maayos po yun without spending too much money, sabi kasi may hearing pa daw dun at kelangan pa daw ipa-dyaryo.
    hoping for a reply.

  • lemuel says:

    how do i get marriage certificate by online process? please help me

  • rechie says:

    Good Day!

    i am 20 y.o. mali po live birt cet. ko po instead n MALE ang ilagay eh FEMALE ang nalagay ng registrar. then ipaayos ko po yuns local registrar sa pilar, capiz, nakakuha naman po ako nang bago na pero nung kumuha ako sa NSO eh yung mali pa din ang lumabas.. pwede po ba affidavit na lang ano po gagawin nami? regarding this matter?#

    salamat po…

  • Sahanee S.Macarampat says:

    helo…its nice to hear your website.We are proud of you all.Anyway,please help me.PRC got my original secpa birth cerificate as a requirement for my change status.Can i possibly have a copy again thru online?how?please guide me,thanks.More power…

  • nonnie says:

    Good Day!!!

    Ask ko lang po anu yung procedure if wala po ako record s nso,, pero nakakuha n po aqu ng indoresemnt letter coming from our civil registry at n mail q n po ito tru lbc pero ng kumuha po uli aqu ng record s nso no record p rn po yung birth certificate q pls. ano po b dapat kong gawin…

    Thanks & Best Regardz


  • maria teresa mondragon says:

    I want to know if my marriage was registered at the N.S.O. office. Can you help me ? because my ex-husband was sentence for a double life imprisonment. Thank You.

  • Ben says:

    i can’t read /see some of the numbers written on the right side of my NSO Marriage Certificate.. any suggestions?

  • rowena delos reyes says:

    good day po pede ko bang malaman kung anong birthday at san pinanganak ang batang may pangalan n Shedrick delos Reyes na ang ama ay si Richard Mazo delos Reyes. Maraming salamat po and More Power to you.

  • Belenda G Dalumpines says:

    hi po,,,i was married on october 7 2009 and i didnt saw that my birthday is wrong i tell that to civil registry of our cityhall for correction and they told me that the process of that correction is about 2 months,,,i need to register that certificate to my husband’s country before jan,7,,i just want to know if i can get that document’s directly to NSO as soon as possible? can someone help me about this,,,,,

  • rowena delos reyes says:

    tanong ko lang po kung may shedrick delos reyes sa files niyo n ang father ay si richard mazo delos reyes
    thank you and more power to you

  • rose says:

    Gud day..
    tanong ko lang po paano ko malaman if my fiance is still single, kasi im working abroad.
    thanks and God Bless You.

  • Mal says:

    will i know if Francisco Divino Pastor is already married? His bday is Jan 12, 1985

  • aimee says:

    nagkaroon ng problem sa marriage certificate ng parents ko, imbes na AYTONA naging ANTONA ang surname ng father ko, paano po ang gagawin ko? how long ang processing po nito ? another question po ilang buwan po inaabot ang pag authenticate ng death certificate? thank you …

  • Dianne B. Salazar says:

    Good evening! I would like to ask you question. I want my son to change his first name. Bec his name is for girl. His name is Marc Danielle B. Salazar. I want Marc Daniel. He is now three months old. Is it ok if he have changed his birth certificate immediately??? Please help me.


  • jocelyn says:

    pwede po b kumuha ng certificate of non-availability of birth certificate sa nso??? thank you…

  • Belenda G Dalumpines says:

    hi gud pm…ask ko lng kung saan me pwede mgrequest n iparush ung marriage certificate ko n my correction? thank’s

  • Alane says:

    Magtatanong lang po sana kung nasainyo na po ba ung record ni Hayley Dominique Carrillo na pinanganak po noong August 8,2009

  • red says:

    hi..just want to know kung legal po yun kasal ni czarina salamat- espineli sa sta.rosa,laguna.

  • ma teresa f gonzalo says:

    i want to apply for late registration of birth. what are the requirements

  • Rovimar Maribao Vinzon says:

    Good day,

    Follow – up ko lang po sana yung marriage certifacate namin
    October 12 pa yung ko gi send. Rovimar Maribao Vinzon at name
    ng wife ko si Lorina Andan Taigo. with reg. # 2009-03060. and
    my father name is Romeo Escarsa Vinzon and mother name
    Macrina Maribao Vinzon… and my wife parents name are Masao
    F. Tiago and Nelia Andan Taigo. The place we get married Condo
    Maharlika Village Taguig City. Dated December 15, 2008.
    Salamat sa iyong mabuting serbisyo

    Rovimar Vinzon
    Saudi Arabia GODBLESS

  • rhose says:

    gusto ko po sana humingi tulong para malaman kung nasa nso ung marriage ko b4 i pablo,rosemarie m. and mendoza,marlon f.

  • rev jason ugaddan says:

    hi i just waana ask if NSO can do simple correction of my birth certificate.. my true name is REV JASON UGADDAN but then in my birth cert its MALE REV JASON UGADDAN. the one who made my BC mistakenly put male in a word for my gender instead of checking it.. is there anything NSO can do for this!!!!!

  • bryan says:

    Wag na kayo umasa sa NSO… sayang lang panahon at pera nyo… nakakapag iisue din sila fake CENOMAR.. diba CARMENCITA ERICTA AT LUORDES HUFANA mga head ng NSO na manloloko din pala….. Nakakahiya kayo… Nakakasira kayo ng buhay ng mga kababaihan… Sana di mangyari sa mga anak nyo yan ang mapeke din sila.

  • Rosemarie Europeo says:

    I need a marriage certificate record of NICASIO GAPASIN


  • anthony says:

    Can i view my documents thru on line?

  • samantha says:

    hi, i just want to ask how can i know if my bf still single? and never been get married? we have plans to get married by next year so even in internet just want to know how can i get here and check in your website? thank you so much…. i really appreciate your help if you respond..thank you so much………

  • Ryan says:

    Hi, ang problem sa birth certificates naming magkapatid ay yung sa mother’s name. Sinulat kasi ng mother namin gamit yung surname ng father ko sa birth certificates naming magkapatid pero never sila ikinasal. Saan at paano po ito ipacorrect para yung single name ng mother ko ang tamang nakasulat sa birth certificates naming magkapatid. Single pa rin kasi mother ko at separated na sila ng father ko.

  • NANETTE says:

    good morning!

    i just want to ask on how to get a copy of my authenticated/registered birth certificate.
    hindi ko alam kung naka-registered nga ako sa nso. nakapag-abroad na ako before pero never na ni-requiered sa akin na magsubmit ako ng birth certificate!
    please help me on how to get a copy of my birth certificate thru online!

    thank you and God Bless to all!

  • rhen says:

    I just want to know the civil status of Miss May Cervantes and Mr. Jan Dexter Viterbo ( Mr. Jan Dexter V. Javier) if they are married to each other. This will really help me. Thanks a lot.

  • Anna May Melocoton Dela China says:

    My parents registered my birth certificate without name. Later on they made a supplemental report that I am Anna May Melocoton Dela China. I get my birthcertificate but no name appeared. It only by reference book number. I want to file and update my birth certificate for appearing of my name and register it through your office, but how?…

  • Anna May Melocoton Dela China says:

    Please reply ASAP…Email me in my email address…Need ko pong malaman kaagad. Walang name ang birtcertificate ko sainyo…but I have a supplemental report/birth certicate….thank you…

  • arnold says:

    ask ko lang po sa main mismo ng NSO ba ako pupunta para ipaayos ang birth certificate ko or kung saan ako ipinanganak.wrong spelling po kasi ang 1st name ko & middle initials ko.mga magkano po babayaran kung sakali…… salamat po!

  • paul jessmond zabala valle says:

    anu pong ggwin ko kasi wala po akong birth certificate
    tnx.. san ko po pwede maayos para makakuha ng N.S.O.

  • Belenda G Dalumpines says:

    for MR,ARNOLD kung may mali dun sa birth certificate u,punta ka juna dun sa cityhall nyo kung saan ka nakarehistro taz dun u ipacorrect ung spelling ng bc u,,,taz mabibigay cla sau ng petition of correction para dun sa bc mo,,,taz saka u makakakuha ng NSO pag narelease na ung petition u na gsling ng cityhall nyo…ganun din po kase ung sakin eh,,,sana makatulong ung info ko sa inyo,,,,,salamat po…

  • Riodan says:

    Pwede po ba malaman online kung kasal na isang babae… I really have to find out… Girldfriend ko cia and I think she is not telling the truth… help naman po…

  • Edwin E. Liwanag says:

    I got my birth certificate last 2008. Is it true that this birth certificate is no longer valid today and that if required for travel, I still have to apply for another one?

  • roseann miranda says:

    graduating po ako this year,requirement po namin ung authenticated birth cert.but nung kumuha po ako ng copy eh wala akong record sa NSO pero sa municipal namin meron akong copy.ask lang po ano kya pwede kong gawin pra mgkaroon ako ng copy sa NSO,URGENT need ko po kasi now yung Authenticated Birht Certificate…Kindly Reply po….tnx

    • Philippines Review says:

      If you have been issued a certification (negative) under the e-census service, please send an e-mail to citing the Request Reference Number of the request which resulted in a certification (negative) so that you can be advised of the next steps that you will have to take.

  • servillano gajiran says:

    i just wanna if secret marriage is valid or filed in your database. name of couple
    ( servillano gajiran and jennelyn matala) thanks

  • sofie says:

    how could i know if Remedios Abulencia Ellasos is already married? i can’t find her status online, thank you

  • catherine says:

    can u check for me this andres augusto is married already ? to whom if he is .,

  • JULIE ANNE says:

    hi. i would like make a correction about our marriage certificate. it was written that the place of birth of my husband is in ILOILO, but it is supposed to be in Sta. Mesa Manila. How can this be corrected? what will i do? how long it will take to process it.

  • lalaine basa says:

    ask ko lang po kung naikasal ako ng 2 beses at kukuha ako ng authenticated n marriage contract possible po na 2 ang magiging resulta o ung irerequest kolang po na kanino ako kinasal. tank u po.

  • shine says:

    gudam ask kolng poh kng kelan poh ung kapanganakan ni JHUN JAMORA LABONG ..anak poh ni ELSA ENORME JAMORA AT LORENZO MORCELOS LABONG jr…hnd n po namin alam kng nasaan ang mga magulang nea my nkpgsabi n patay n dw ung ina nea at d namin alam ang father…kailangan po kc namin mlaman kc poh km ung kamag anak ng bata.. salamat po

  • sam says:

    hi, just wanna ask whats the email add of NSO , i want to ask if our marriage certificate has been forwarded to your office.. we got married last dec 26, 2009 ..thanks..

  • minda b. lorenzana says:

    hi ..gusto ko po malaman sa birht certificate ng dad ko kung sino po mga magulang ya my da name is juanito la tore lorenzana birthday po nya is jan.14 1931 from tagudin ilocos sur salamat po

  • Ryanne Jamin says:

    I have problem with my gender po. Male po ung nakalagay sa NSO at sa local rin po. Nagkamali po sa pag register ung in-charge akala guro nia lalaki me dahil sa pangalan ko.. Ano po dapat ko gawin pra ma change ung gender ko from MALE into FEMALE? babae po kasi talaga ako. Please help po.thanks!

  • vivian tabano lagrima says:

    ask sana ako according sa live birth ko kse na ka file na po ako ng pitetion last 2006 kce meron mali ung livebirth ko ngaun tapos ung ni send po sa akin ung live birth ko ok n po cya meron ng remarks ang problem ko po naun ay,ng kumuha ako ng panibagong copy na auntecation ng livebirth ko sa Nso muntinlupa ang lumabas na result ay ung mali parin,according sa encharge don hindi pa daw na forward ng main office sa branch ng Nso, gusto ko po sana mag p diliver nlang po ako ng live birth ko,

  • 15 FEB. 2010

    Dear Sir/Madam:

    Would like to know if my husband named MOISES O. BOHOL has been married to other woman named VANGIE / EVANGELINE. We were married at Angono, Rizal; May 16, 1991.

    You can reply to my EMAIL ADD asap, as I would like to know if he’s married since I was the LEGAL WIFE.

    Tnx for the HELP. Hope you could extend your HELP.

    Grace Bellido

  • MERIT says:

    i want to change the data in my marriage much?

  • mary-ann procianos says:

    good day poh..
    i would like to ask if Ronnel Pornias Marasigan of northern samar has
    been married to melody ardales? kindly reply to my email poh.. thnx..

  • MJ says:

    hi, i just wanted to know ask kng pwede na bang ma void ang marriage certficate if over 15yrs nang wlang communication with the person involved and foreigner kc yung guy so when i went back here sa pilipinas nakapag file naman ng divorce sa japan but the problem is we also got married here. so when i requested for my cenomar lumalabas na im still married to that person. what do i need to do para mapa walang bisa na yung kasal ko ? we were together for 9mos lng and nagdivorce na kami dun sa japan then umuwi nako dito. i really need to fix my marriage record asap kc im about to get married but with a filipino guy this time. thanks and i really hope u could help me out with this one. God Bless

  • karen says:

    gud day!!
    pwede ko po bang malaman kung nakaregistered na ang name namin ng asawa ko na c Sonny J. Hardin sa NSO, full name ko Karen G. Pepito, ikinasal po kami nung July 29, 2009, pakisend naman po sa email ko. tnx. pakisend din po sa email ko ang proof of registered married couple. tnx po

  • au ubias says:

    gud day po!

    i would like to ask if i could get a copy of my grandfathers birth certificate. he was born on march 10, 1921, his name is jose t. bal-ot from salcedo, ilocos sur. we tried to get a copy from nso vigan but they were not able to find. there is a clerical error on my fathers birth certificate, his surname was spelled as bal-ut, that why all our surnames are bal-ut, what requirements should we submit in order to correct my surname.

  • marilou says:

    May i request a death certificate of Paterno L. Dalde.Where can I send my payment?.

  • evangeline orias says:

    I just want to verify if the names of amado ang bainto and ma. luz licos orias has been married on january 11, 1989? and if it is registered in malate, malnila?
    thank you very much.

  • eva calderon says:

    gud day po!

    ask ku lng po kng pwd po ba mlaman kng may record po ng marriage contract ang nanay at tatay ku kc po d ku alam kng kilan cla kinasal at anong year… kc d nrin po matndaan ng mother ku at ung father ku wla nrin…hanggang ngayon po kc ung birth certificate nming magkakapati d prin naayos… ksal nanay ku at tatay kso ung apelyedo na nasa autenticated brth cert nmin ay Tiamson., pro ung ginamit namin nung nag aaral kmi ay apelyedo ng father ku useless po ung pinag aralan nmin kng d rin pala magamit apelyedo ng tatay ku..d ku po alam kng paano ayusin ito..sana po matulungan nyo po ako s paghahanap ng record ng marriage contract ng mother ku at father ku… ito po ung name nila Evangeline Tiamson at Danilo Raga Sr.. kinasal po cla s saint anthony church malate manila.. un nga lang po d nmin alam kng klan at anong yr cla kinasal kc paraho na clang wla dto…salamat po! sana po matulungan nyo po kmi…kilangan ku po kc para s pagkuha ng passport…God bless

  • Albert Agustin says:

    Hello po good eve. paano ko po ba malalaman kung may record po ako jan?.. sa NSO..?

    god bless

  • jonalie t. libre says:

    gud day!!!!! im here in dubai,uae and i will get marry soon im still just preparing the document that i will submit to phil consul here. I just want to know if the cenomar or singleness cert. have expiration?if have how many months? for ex. my family process this one last aug. 27,2009 and they send it to me just now march 16,2010, can i still use this one?did the phil.consul here will accept it. i need your response soon.thanks!

  • SALY GARCES says:

    ask ko lang po what requirements in getting marriage contract?

  • arett aguilar says:

    Hi!ask lang po ng some little questions may baby po ako nun pinanganak po sya wala ako so hindi ko ako nakapirma sa record ng hospital how can i change her record to change her surname???

  • vincent gabriel says:

    can I see my birth certificate online????


    Hello po. Magkaiba ang pangalan ko sa NSO at sa civil registrar. Ano po ang pinaka madaling proceso para maayos ito para makakuha ako ng passport. URGENT po ang byahe ko. Tnks!!!

  • ruth hung says:

    we’re planning to get married (my boyfriend)who is in the philippines, i just want to know if he’s single..

  • Rebecca C.Magallanes says:

    Gud morning madam/sir
    Follow ko lang po sana yung marriage certificate # 2003-7724 ints register or not sa NSO.Thank you po pls.response gladly much appreciated as soon as possible.THANK YOU!

  • mirasol javierto says:

    i would to ask if pwede pwede bang hind original documents ang kainlangan i submit for correction for marriage certificate? Mali kasi young birthdate nang husband ko.

  • lhen4u says:

    can i have a confermation of marriage for Randy C Estrebillo… tnx
    i just want to know if his already married or not pls reply me…….thanks

  • lhen4u says:

    hi sir / maam,

    can i have a confermation of marriage for Randy C Estrebillo… tnx
    i just want to know if his already married or not pls reply me…….thanks

  • marilyn opis says:

    My husband is working in mauritius this feb 2010 and he’s applying 4 occupational permit there.BOI needs complete details on his birth certificate but in his birth cert his name is just ALEX OPIS w/out middle name which is MONREAL but definitely theres middle nme in his mothers name on the orig copy fr NSO.They need cert ification conforming ALEX OPIS is the same person as ALEX MONREAL OPIS.Can i request NSO lawyers or whoever can gve me that certification?Or can i apply for another birth cert. on the local civil registrar?I learned that it will take 15 working days to get that depending on the delivery fr local. He has just given until last wk of April to complete the reqments for his occupational permit in Mauritius.I need ur help regarding this matter and much be appreciated for your immediate actions and reply. Thank you very much and more power…

  • joemerson valdez says:

    good day…
    i am OFW here at dubai and i want to know whats heppend to our marriage contract with my wife, we get married february last year here at dubai consulate and after our wedding we give a copy of our marriage contract, passport etc. they told us to send in philippines. its 1 year already but we dont know what happend if its already registered to NSO or not..if registered already,can we view it thru your website?


  • Melanie B. Ocampo says:


    I would like to ask po sana for your help regarding my missing grandmother. Until now, my mother who was born 1961 has not seen her mother yet. We tried po to get a copy of my mother’s birth certificate sa municipal hall in nueva ecija but it was not existing.

    would you be kind to help us to find my “lola”? her name is ASUNCION SANDOVAL CABANTA AN SHE WAS BORN AUGUST 15, 1935.



  • Shiella Saring says:

    Please help, my husband has a problem on his gender and spelling in his birth certificate, since he is currently working at Saudi, we ask his brother to fix the problem at Surigao City where my husband was born. My questions are:
    1. What are the requirements in correction of error in birth cert?
    2. How much will it cost?
    3. Is his brother will authorize to arrange his documents,
    4. How many days is the processing time

    His brother plan to leave manila next week, my husband wanted to know the budget in fixing his birth cert and will his brother will fix it on his stay there, please help us we cannot marry because of this problem.

    Thank you and god bless!!!

  • Ryan Alvares says:

    I just want to know the status of Miss Ashti Shane B. Mohammad if she is married or not thanks… God Bless..

  • raqueltamondong says:

    gud pm po! may gusto po sana akong malaman sir,madam, kung ano po sana ang nakalagay sa birt certificate ng anak kong si gavriel tamondong, kase po de guzman ako nung dalaga ako. ngayun di kopo alam kung letter(D)or letter (G) nag magigiging middle name ng anak ko. para po sana school id ng anak kong si gavriel para mailagay po ng tama ang pangalan at middle name nya! maraming salamat po! god bless po……!

  • raqueltamondong says:

    mag hihintay po ako sa inyong reply! salamat po uli

  • arcon m. licayan says:

    nagbayad po ako last friday, march 26, sa metrobank balagtas for my birth certificate delivery….til now wala pa pong dumarating sa addres nmin….i need it asap.


    HI Sir /Mam

    I want to verify my mothers birth certificate, her name is MARIA OR MADELYN C. JULITA her d-bay is on April 23, 196, born in San Francisco B. Lopez Quezon.

  • Gina C.Magbojos says:

    sir paano po kung me problema po sa Birthcertificate ko..paano po yun maaayos,,,Sana po ay matulungan nyo po ako….

  • dylan says:

    gud eve po ask ko lang if jo-ann estrella is already married tnx po

  • Molie says:

    Just want to ask if the name Anthony Cid Moran is already married and his present location…Thank you so much

  • narce ebillo says:


    just want to ask if WILLIAN PAGHASIAN is already married and to whom???

    thank very much….

  • efren austria dumandan says:

    i have a problem with my nso birth certificate. what’s written in there is that i am female where in fact, when i had my cousin checked about my record in the local civil registry, the database there reflected that a correct one which is male. what will i do then since the very source-local civil registry- of the fact that i am male is correct. do i need to go through court hearing? if not, do i just need special power of attorney to let my cousin process the correction needed? ty and God bless

  • michelle says:

    I want to know if Jayson Mercado born in Sto.Cristo Concepcion Tarlac on April 29.1975 was already get married..please kindly response my question i need the info.thank you so much..i really apreciated this website.

  • DON says:

    ask lang pwede po bang makakuha ng authenticated birth cert. magbayad nalang kami sa banko.Kasi po didto sa iligan city 12midnight may nagpila na at pag nawala kay sa linya kahit may priority# ka, tagal ka na kinabukasan man ulit pila ka ..GANITO KA HIRAP KUMUHA NG AUTHENTICATED SA ILIGAN CITY.sana kaming hindi taga-iligan baka pwede bank-nso PAYMENT then ang transaction DOOR-TO-DOOR DELIVERY…SANA MAY GANITO…PLEASE. I NEED YOUR REPLY THRU MY E-MAIL ADD…tnx

  • Monette M. Patiga says:

    i just wanna ask if fredelou san pedro is already married?tnx…

  • Monette M. Patiga says:

    pwede po b mlaman kung my redcord s nso ang father ko? delfin javier mangaban, december 24,1950 or 1951 ang birthday…makiling calamba laguna address…tnx

  • jeralyn ritchelle C. Narciso says:

    hi Gud pm po… ang question ko po iyong birth certificate ko po may date of marriage pero di po kasal and parents ko. may documents po ako na hindi sila kasal from NSO and local civil registry. paano po mabubura iyong date of marriage? thanks po
    more power to you!!!

  • jeralyn Narciso says:

    hi Gud pm po… ang question ko po iyong birth certificate ko po may date of marriage pero di po kasal and parents ko. may documents po ako na hindi sila kasal from NSO and local civil registry. paano po mabubura iyong date of marriage? thanks po
    more power to you!!!

  • Donje-Arn Soriano says:

    need to know if married n c Efren Edora Pagao, borned in Camarines Sur….May 27, 1957….

  • analiza suilo says:

    dear sir/ madam; im married to marklee sipe iturralde.noon april 01 monday sa civil sa ggeneral santos city,then ng paksal kami ulit nun sa simbahan sa bula parist church last june 07 2002,ngun dito po ako sa saudi,apat na taon na d po kami hiwalay ng asawa ko,bali ng trabho po sya seaman welder,ngaun po nalaman ko ng paksal na pala sa iba nun jan 20 2010,kay hazel s, zamora ng brgy waterfall panabo davao city,at sa panabo trial court,ano po ba ang aking gagawin buntis na po un babae,,at papano ko po bha makukuha record nila kung totoo nga un nabalitaan ko,,kc marami ang nagsasabe na totoo po un,gusto ko po malaman at makuha record nila..i want to verify the records…bago ako uuwe,kc po sa totoo lang takas po ako dito sa gustuhin ko man makabalik dito ay d na pwede,at papano po anak namin..pag nawalan ako ng trabaho…kaya kailangan ko makasiguro bago ako uuwe…

  • Anthony says:

    hi gud pm ho ask ko po kung ano ang pwedeng gawin kung ang last name nya sa birth certificate sa mother nya pero since na nag aral sya mula p noon kinder last ng father nya ang ginagamit until now. patay no ho yun father nya ano ho ang pwedeng gawin?

  • gerry says:

    pls send me an info about liezel dalugdog if she is already married or not??? send it on my email add;

  • jeffrey says:

    pls send me and info about my corrected NSO Birth Certificate…send it on my e-mail……bakit masyadong matagal dumating dito?….mahigit 1 month na yun…because i need it now…pls lang…

  • Rosal says:

    kasi po yung anak ko meron po sya livebirth sa pagkadalaga ko lang,.
    ngayon po kasal na ako kaya ngaun pinatransfer ko na ang apelyido ng asawa ko sa anak ko.,
    pero nung prinoprocess na..nadala yung reject livebirth ng anak ko,,..
    ano po gagawin ko
    kasi naging dalawa ang record..

    thanks po!

  • Adela Monica G. Deriquito says:

    Good Day,

    I want to know if i have a record of my birth certificate. My fullname is Adela Monica Guinto Deriquito i was born in Santander spain, October 08, 1983. thank you.

  • ching says:

    im going to renew my passport, it was lost a month before it expired, i had the copy of the of the blotter from the police. last april 11, 2010 it expired. what are my requirements in order to get a new passport.

    my bc has also a problem, since i was registered male, when i am a female, i was asked to submit the affidavit of undertaking when i first took my passport. do i still need to submit this affidavit.

    thank you very much

  • Joshemy says:

    Hello! Sir/ Ma’am: I just want to know if this person is already married, Arvin M. Montoya? I just really need to know if you can help me as soon as possible before i am going home because we are planning to get married soon. And wanting more he has another name he’s using also this name, Arwin Miranda Montoya i want also to know if this name is also legal to use if he has a file also in NSO. If he can use this name to get a singleness…..A million thanks!

  • jeng says:

    I just want to know if sherwyn cinco santos is legally married to jennifer medina jimeno?

  • beechie says:

    good evening.

    i have problem with my birth crtificate… may hawak ako na birth certificate na galing sa local civil registry namin pero nun mag pa-authenticate ako puro mali un nakalagay first name, bday at name ng mother ko. ang sabi sa local registry namin may isa pa daw ako brth certificate na naka register pero hindi mahanap ng NSO. nun magpunta ako sa NSO un hawak ko daw na birth crtifc8 eh peke where in fact certify tru xerox copy from original un hawak ko ng NSO. ano ang dapat gawin? nagpunta na me sa local registry namin sinisingil nya ako ng 6k para ayusin un name ko ganun ba kamahl magpaayos? tska hindi ba fault ng local regstry un kasi 2 un birth certificate ko tapos iba ang hawak namin un na forward sa NSO eh wala kami copy? everytime na pumunta me sa local registry namin dahil may work ako sa hapon lang me nakakapunta lagi sya wala hindi dahil absent, on leave or on official business kundi dahil hindi sya napasok ng hapon according to the staff.

  • alfred says:

    Gud day,

    same case with me. I used the LCR birthcertificate on all my transaction and later found out that it is incorrect because of double registration and the one honored was the name im not using. Bad is on my marriage contract i used the said false name including on my child birth certificate.
    For now on I’m on the process of changing my name in all documents. I decided to used the NSO birtcertificate.

    Kingly advise me how to change my marriage contract, child birthcertificate etc.

  • emily deang rosaluna says:

    good day;

    ask ko lang po sana kung may record for marriage si leonard rey d. rosaluna kay ma.cristina magtibay na taga las pinas,sana po matulungan nyo ako sa problema ko dahil nagfifile napo ako ng annulment pag napatunayan na ikinasal sya sa kirida nya..maraming salamat po..sana po masagot nyo tanong ko,,para makakuha na ako ng copy ng records ng marriage nila na panlaban ko sa kanila,,

  • hilario says:

    nais ko po makakuha ng nso birth cercificate ng anak ko
    pangalan: april joy g, sia
    birth date; april 5, 2003
    magulang; hilario t sia,corazon g, sia
    lugar ng kapanganakan; calumpit bulacan
    babayaran ko po pag deliver s akin s add; #90 palimbang calumpit bulacan

  • Ron says:

    Hi to all! tanong ko lang po sana kung paano ko maipacancel ang late registration ng birth certificate ng anak ko kasi nakaregister na po sya sa apilyido ko. Lumabas po sa NSO ‘yong dalawa:
    1) Late registration na gamit yong apilyido ng ina – walang pngalan ko.
    2) Birth certificate na apilyido ko na naunang naregister nuon na may acknowledgment ko at signed naming dalawa.
    Hindi kami nkasal dahil nag-aral p ako nuon. Pina-late register ng lola ng anak namin para ipa-adopt ng isang foreigner at ayaw ko mangyari ‘yon kasi anak ko yon at kaya ko nman sya buhayin at pag-aralin.
    Paano po b ang ggawin ko para ma-cancel yong late registration nila at maipa-hold ko yong passport ng 5-year old na anak ko!
    Sana matutulungan nyo ako kung ano gagawin ko! MARAMING SALAMAT!!!

  • Martha S. Santos says:

    hi, just want to ask for your help, how can i know if nasa records na ninyo ang marriage namin ng husband ko. Names are Andrew C. Delfin and Maria Martha S. Santos. Date of Marriage : March 25,2010. Magrerequest sana ako ng NSO copy pero hindi ko alam kung available na siya. Gaano ba usually katagal bago siya ma register sa NSO.?


  • nems says:

    good day,

    i just want to comment on some of your local personnel….they are not really doing good in their job…why did i say so…?last 2008 i processed the birth certificate of my parents at our local registrar office of which they facilitated in the mailing for the requested birth certificate to the place where my parents born….fortunately my mother’s birth cert. arrived but unfortunately for almost two years there was no answer whatsoever for my father’s birth certificate…..but in the span of almost two years i do follow it up but our local registrar could not give us a very certain answer…so idecided to work it myself and went to that place where my father born and that would take us 10hours to travel….. so we arrive and talked the local registrar and ask for help……you know what he did….he look for any mail that i think took him 10 or 15 minutes just to look for any mails…..fortunately he found it…….is this how they should function as a government employee…probably i would understand if it took them to work 3months to five months but almost two years……i think u should check the competency and efficiency of your worker……hindi ito sa pagsisra ng empleyado nyo kasi government worker din ako sana maiwasan na ang ganitong sitwasyon………thanks

  • bhabes says:

    i have a boyfriend here in dubai and we are living together were planning to get married next year.. i want to make sure what is his status if he is already married in philippines.. please help me … what is the procedure to know his status…

  • mon says:

    Kinasal na ba sila monette santos manabat at florentino k. subion jr?

  • rhea0110 says:

    to mam martha s. santos ang alam ko po pag metro manila kinasal 3-5 months po bago makarating sa NSO ang record minsan naman po di agad na foforward ng city hall yung record ninyo. much better po kung i apply nyo na po yun then pag naka kuha po kayo ng negative result ibig sabihin po wala p yung data nyo sa NSO, ngayon po yung negative result po na authenticated from NSO ay dadalin nyo po sa city hall kung saan po nk rehistro ang kasal nyo. sa NSO po my guidelines po doon kung paano gingawa ang endorsement sundin nyo lng po yung ibibigay nilang guide para sa inyo. pag ok na po sa city hall yung ngawa nyong endorsement ay ipapadala nyo po sa NSO viball bldg (get a copy of NSO add. to their info.). reminder po yun pong i papa mail nyo sa NSO ay photo copy lng po, yun pong original copy ay sa inyo. much better po na after nyo po yun magawa punta na po agad kayo sa NSO main dala yung documents from city hall pati po yung resibo ng ipina mail nyong document. then kuha po kayo ng application form (color pink) sa NSO then sa CDLI (area B) po kayo pupunta dun nyo na po yun i-process and yung result po possible na makukuha nyo ng 2-3 weeks anyway makikita nyo naman po yun sa resibo nila. sana po magawa nyo ito kc po kung after nyong mag process sa city hall at d agad kayo pumunta ng NSO mag aantay po kayo ng 4-6 months bago mag karoon ng copy sa NSO. sana po naka tulong ako try to call din po 737-1111 pwede din po kayo mag inquire dyan. why do i know the procedure? based on exp. po ^^

  • mm says:

    good evening,

    gs2 ko lang po malaman pano po ang dapat ko gawin kase sa UAE po ako pinanganak then hndi pa naayos noon ung sa embassy so ang gnwa po pinalate register po ako ngaun ang lumalabas po na birth certificate is ung sa philippines ako pinanganak. but i nid my true birthcertificate w/c is sa uae ako pinanganak ano po gagawn ko?

  • orlando says:

    i just want to know what are the requirements to correct my birthcertificates because the entry of my name in the civil registrar does not tally with nso BC.

  • ofelia says:

    i just want to know po kung pwede malaman thru nso website kung nakaregister yung marriage certificate ko..thanks

  • maylen says:

    I need to have my authenticated marriage certificate and how to avail for cenomar….
    how can i avail it online!???

  • kyohisro says:

    good day po

    papaano gagawin pag ganito

    nag file late registration birth cer.

    kaso kulang ang na ilagay kulang apelyido

    na dala na ang files sa NSO sa Q.C

    luhi na nakita na walang apelyido

    papaano po ito meron kasi nag lalakad gusto 7000 daw para malagyan apelyido

    kawawa naman nanay ko wala naman kami ganoong kalaking pera
    mali namin hindi na binasa na yun pag kaka type pala sa municipiyo sa amin mali

    papaano kaya pwede naming gawin maraming salamat

  • Rowena Baldueza says:

    my itatanong po sana ako? nag pa annull po ako ng marriage ko, ok na po at nakapagsubmit na po ako ng finality ng decision at ng court decree… gaano po katagl para makakuha na ako ng CENOMAR? thanks po

  • MACOR says:

    Ask ko lang po kung pano po kumuha ng copy ng DEATH Certificate ng client ko gusto ko po kasi sila matulungan sa CLAIMS nila Ako po kasi ang PROCESSOR ng Claims nila wala po kasi sila pera pamasahe punta ng manila kung pwede po sana na maipadala nyo na lang ang death certificate ng asawa nila nakisuyo po kasi sila na magpatulong sakin ito lang po ang alam kong way. may makukuha po kami na rercord from your office?(NSO)

    pls help naman po.

    thanks and Godbless

  • ludy orna says:

    i just want to know po kung pwede malaman thru nso website kung nakaregister yung marriage certificate ko..thanks


    hi maam/sir,

    i followed the procedures, a supplemental report was submitted by LCRD sto nino cagayan last week of april. how would i know if annonated and corrected birth certificate wasprocessed already.


  • michelle says:

    i just wanted to ask if a certain marriage is registered in nso kasi it was just a marriage made by a pastor…can i inquire online??
    thank you

  • kylle says:

    im kylle,

    tanung ko lang pu kung totoo ba na patay na si mr.kiryo gate sy
    i hope na mag reply pu kayu sa email na aking biningay ……..
    tink you and gods bless..

  • kate says:

    paano ko po malalaman kung registered na po ako? anong website po ako magse search? Thank you and god bless po!!

  • rojie p. alave says:

    good day po,as ko lng po kng ano na balita sa legitimation ko sa birth ng anak nya po is ziggy nesta m. alave.inquire ko lng po bakit until now di pa dumating dito sa amin.. thank you and god bless

  • ANNIE MAE ZAFE says:

    how can i apply for my authenticated birth certificate online?
    i need it for my enrolment..tnx

  • susan says:

    Good Day! Ask ko lmg po bakit until now yun pong may correction sa marriage cert,ko di pa po naiiforward sa NSO Lucena,2006 pa po yun corrected.Lagi ko po nakukuha eh yung walang correction.Malayo rin po Manila sana ho maiforward na nila sa lucena City,Idinaan ko ho nung April 12,2010 sa agency pagkuha dyan sa manila but more than 1 month na ho wala pa rin daw.
    Hoping 4 ur kindness! Thanks!

  • venus says:

    ask ko lng po f dennis duga is already married,pls. reply.tnx

  • bhelle says:

    may i ask if Jyrrol Israel is already married….pls.reply…tnx

  • Leonesa says:

    hi good afternoon po. gusto ko po sanang iregistered ang kasal namin ng asawa ko, kinasal po kasi kami sa ibang bansa(australia). ano po bang procedure gagawin? thanks a lot!


  • joanne says:

    if i’m going to the NSO office in makati to get an authenticated birth certificate how much will i pay and how long will it will take for it to be done?
    thank you!

  • beulah reign says:

    how will i know if our marriage certificate was endorsed to NSO so that i can get an authenticated marriage certificate. thank you.

  • agent says:

    Census 2010 enumerators,Census Area Supervisors and Assistant Census Area Supervisors. Many of them are VIOLATORS. The CAS and ACAS will protect there co-teacher who violate the rules and regulation of the NSO. Most of them are using BHW or Barangay Health Worker in City Proper and specially in Mountain Province. Like here in San Carlos City, Negros Occidental. Sana malaman ninyo ang lahat nang katutuhanan dito.

  • Nancy says:

    My husband middlename was spelled as Gedoque on his birth cert. His mother’s maiden name was spelled Geduque on her birth certificate and also on the birth certificate of my husband. My husband’s passport spelled the middle name as Gedoque but his other id’s like sss was spelled Geduque. He is applying abroad for work but was told the agency to change his middle name on the birth certificate from Gedoque to Geduque. Please advise how we can process this change in spelling from Gedoque to Geduque

  • joy e.rosal says:

    hi… how aply my birth certificate online?thaks……..

  • Jeannette Green says:

    hello po

    my problema po ako sa b-crt ng anak ko, back 1993 kinuha ko anak ko sa pinas, ngayon d2 na kami sa U.S,dahil underage siya noong naging US citizen ako na carry out
    siya citizenship ko. dahil kasi at the time na kinuha ko siya walng record pa ang anak ko sa registry office dahil home birth delivery siya, ang nalala ko nag punta kami sa city registry office to file his b-crt para makuhanan ko siya ng passport? and also to pass his b-crt to embassy office of united state, for the long time since then, the b-crt we have here we used it in everything every legal papers we need for him? ngayon 22 yrs old na siya guto na nyang mag apply ng U.S passport kasi gusto nya mag bakasyon sana sa pinas?well, the passport office here in the U.S, they won’t accept his b-crticate ? they said is a legit b-crt.. but is not the right color? he said it should be Yellow color, with the logo of NSO on the side? and he also told me that this old type b-crt and they won’t not accept it! and I need to request the new copy of his b-cft from the NSO office of the Philippines. Can you pleas check it for me if my son b-cft is NSO registered. if not what should I do? hes name:

    Earl Kerwin Licera Apa
    August 11, 1988
    Cebu City

    pleas get back with me soon:-(((

    Thank you in advance and your time regarding this matter.

    Mrs. Green

  • Sue Shayonako says:

    hi, tatanung ko lang sana kung nakarehistro na sa nso yung kasal ng boyfriend ko at nung dati nyang asawa Arvin Romero Casilao po ang name nya at kinasal po sya noong april 19,2007 thanks please i need feedback thanks

  • via says:

    ask lng ako kung naka register na ang kasal ni jennifer jabagat patindol at joel p. patindol sa nso?

  • suzette custodio says:

    good afternoon! just wanna ask what do i need to get my cousin’s CENOMAR, aside from the requirements listed. please email me. thanks!

  • ching says:

    ask ko lng po kung naka register na sa NSO ang birth certificate ni Jayron Villanueva pinanganak po sya July 27, 2005. thanks.

  • dimples fernandez says:

    nabuntis po ako ng lalaking pinaka mamahal ko..pero po d pa pala sya hiwalay sa asawa nya, ngunit napagkasunduan po namin na mahalin ang isat-isa, kahit alam kong may pamilya syang iba…… pwede po bang gamitin ng magiging anak namin ung apelyedo nya?

  • Carol says:

    Im 7mos. pregnant, my due date is on September and I’m planning to give birth at Fatima Medical Center Valenzuela.. Pwede ko ba magamit ang lastname ng partner ko kahit hindi pa kami kasal? Thanks!

  • exel narag says:


    bakit ganon ngpunta ang mother k nong isang araw s nso tuguegaro city para kumuha ng birth certificate but regarding s counter ala p hindi p registered ang birth certificate ng mama q s nso pero ngbayad parin sila. ganon po b un khit wlang nakuhang hard copy ng birth certificate may bayad parin? pls give me feedback..

  • exel narag says:

    good pm po

    pwede po ba malaman kung registered na ang birth certificate ng mama Ms. EVELYN P. RAGEL ang name nya para kukuha po sana kami?

  • Ruby Ann Bunagan says:

    Hello po Itatanong ko lang po sana kung saan po ako pwedeng pumunta regarding sa problem ko sa NSO birth certificate ng asawa ko. Pinanganak po sya nung october 12, 1987 then nung kumuha kami ng record nya sa nso sa muntinlupa city hall. Walang record na nakita na nag match sa birth year nya. Pero may isang record na same ang identity pero mali ang birth year. Sana po matulungan nyo ako.
    Pakisend na lang po ng feedback sa email address ko. Ang laki na po kasi ng nagagastos namin sa mga affidavit eh hindi naman po tinatanggap ng DFA.

  • melinda nicdao says:

    hi! i just want to inquire please if ulysses john roque is married already. thank you.

  • rosel says:

    i need to have an urgent for cenomar please advise me for what im gonna do

  • Haidee Rendon says:

    Good pm!

    I just want to ask,how can i process for the change of gender if the LCR officer was already retired.Can the clerk from that office endorse to your office then?My case had been into court already and I already received the final decision on the first week of April 2010 but unluckilly the LCR officer had just retired on April 5..I asked the clerks what’s the next step then.They said it needs an officer to endorse that to your office.How can i process it when until now there’s no LCR officer at my place( Oslob, Cebu)?It’s been 3 months already that the position is vacant.Please do help me.
    Thanks and more power!

  • Gelchit says:

    ask ko lang po kung naka register po dyan sa NSO ang marriage certificate ng taong ito, MARIA GRACITA SENO DADIA.. salamat po..

  • lauri says:

    Hello po,

    pano po ako makakakuha ng Original Copy ng birth certiificate ng anak ko, since pinanganak po sya sa Saudi Arabia. Ang ibinigay lang po sa akin eh Temporary birthd certificate para makakuha ng philippine passport nya pra maiuwi ko sya sa pilipinas, so ano po ang gagawin ko para makakuha ng birth certificate nya.

    Salamat po ng madami

  • roshel says:

    hi gud pm puede ko b mlaman kung may record n ung mga anak ko sa NSO on their birth certificate n c imman,emyrose,and florence conrad t. cartagenas?

  • roshel says:

    kc kakasal lang bali namin mag asawa ko pinatranfer n namin ang surname ng mga bata?

  • Fernalyn says:

    Dear Sir,

    i am married in a civil (secret marriage) i doesn’t know if that is registered in NSO we are just get in a cubicle room and get wallah married, if our married is not registered in NSO do i need to file a nulity or void marriage?

    without parental concern 2 years back until now our parent doesn’t know about it. but i read an article that the marriage will be void if i’m pregnant with other man while having the marriage, i am a month pregnant with different guy when we are into marriage but he is not the father of my child.this is the only grounds i can give to the court. if this registered into NSO do i need to file null and void marriage at the court? does file nullity and void marriage is the same procedure of annulment.

    now i want to separate, with my previous husband, my son is in his name.

    what are the things to be considered if your marriage is not consummate and void or null in the beginning?

    what can i do to separate with him, he doesn’t want to agree.

  • Roxie says:

    Hi I am a first time passport applicant. My problem is that my birt certificate says Maria but my marriage cert says MA. would this have any problems? can you suggest any solution like an affidavit of one and the same when I apply for a passport? I need to apply for a passport asap as i need to attend some trainings abroad. HELP!

  • Anita Evangelista says:

    I would like to find out if NSO office have still records of filipinos who was born in the year of 1931 to 1933 ? I went to NSO office the other day and got a negative result on the birth certificate of my mother who was born October 4, 1931 can you assist me in this matter?

  • Jen says:

    i would like to request if Micheal Marco is already married to whom? as they are planning to get married.

    Thank you very much for your kind reply..

  • Bell says:

    My question is I am currently using the Surname of my X-husband, however our marraige got annuled and infact already had the annotation from NSO. Now I got married again in the US and since my passports and VISA are expiring I needed to renew all that. I wanted to change my name first prior to proccessing all these.
    Now my question is do I need to change it back to my maiden name? or can I change it directly using my new husband’s last name?
    Secondly, how do I proceed and how long do you think is the process.
    Please advise.

  • jack b. altares says:

    ask ko lang kung naka record yung marriage contract namin ng asawa ko…
    jack b. altares at angelina s. canete olongapo city po location namin.. thank’s

  • eds says:

    ask me lang po kung bakit hanggang ngayon wala pa po natatanggap ung mga teachers na nag serve sa 2010 census.dito po sa subic zambales.

  • Maica Engo says:

    Hi. I want to know if this person are already married. He was Mr. John Brian Cruz who works in qatar kauuwi lang nuong July 23, 2010. I tried to ask DFA if i can get the information of this person. Some trouble happened ksi but we want to make sure he was single.

  • Guiller Macapinlac Manalili says:

    Good Day..kinasal lang me nung JUNE 18 can i get my merriage contract?nasa abroad ako?plsss..

  • mary joy panase says:


    Ask ko lang po kung pa ano ko ma check ang backround ng lalake kung may previous marriage record na siya?pls reply.saan ako makapag online check

  • Ca-Ann R. Yatar says:

    need to check for my mother in-law’s birth cert. how to, po.

    tnx & regards po!!!

  • princess says:

    pano ko malaman kung may marriage contract record ako?

  • Noreen Jill A. Tahil says:

    hello good day!

    I just want to verify our marriage certificate (NSO autenticated):my name is Noreen Jill A. Tahil and my husband named Marietto D. Ibarra.

    And also to verify the birthcertificate NSO autenticated of our daughter MARIENNE JAN THERESE TAHIL IBARRA.

    Furthermore, can i request the birthcertificate of my brother Joesyl Kim A. Tahil?how much po if request?at pwede po ba ako ang maka request?onboard kasi kuya ko ngaun…

    pls. reply at


  • philip says:

    where can we check if a person is married ? can we check it on line?

  • jean saga says:

    can i have a record of Waldin Lozano Francisco?? i want to know if hes married. tnx

  • Rose Ann Ratone says:


    Good day po,ask ko pwede ba malaman curent location ng taong ito, Dr. Andres Palma, actually he was my long lost father, i never seen him from before since my childhood and i long to see him. Last news ko po ay nasa Ilo-Ilo city sya, since im here on abroad kung pwede mlaman atleast address ng work nya or exact hometown nya.Sana matulungan nyo po ako.Actually hindi nya po alam na anak nya ako dahil di pinasasabi ng mama ko,but since i want see him atleast.thanks and hope u could help me.


  • Rose Ann Ratone says:

    Good day po,ask ko pwede ba malaman curent location ng taong ito, Dr. Andres Palma, actually he was my long lost father, i never seen him from before since my childhood and i long to see him. Last news ko po ay nasa Ilo-Ilo city sya, since im here on abroad kung pwede mlaman atleast address ng work nya or exact hometown nya.Sana matulungan nyo po ako.Actually hindi nya po alam na anak nya ako dahil di pinasasabi ng mama ko,but since i want see him atleast.thanks and hope u could help me.


  • Marilyn M. Yere says:

    Can you pls. look for the marriage certificate of Mr. Efren Legazpi…want to know the current status of his marriage. thanks!!!

  • joe says:

    i would like to know in your record if Ma. gladys de oca is married?

  • wheng says:

    akala ko nman legitimate na mga anak ko nagulat ako hindi pala salbaheng ama….

  • Michelle Gancina says:

    Hello po!

    Nais ko lang pong malaman kung na authenticated po yung kasal namin ng asawa ko.His name is Gudrodur Atli Jonsson,June 30,2008 po kami kinasal.Mag kano po ang request and also how.Thank you po ng marami looking forward to your answer.

  • sanchez miguel amino says:

    ask ko lang po kong nakarehestro ang pangalan ko sa nso, o paano ko po malalaman kong nakarehestro ang pangalan ko sa nso?

  • Bonifacio Sabas Dela cruz says:

    Good Morning,

    Nais ko po sanang malaman na if may record na po ba yong kasal namn ng asawa ko..noong dec.7,2009 po kami kinasal,

    Wilma gamolo Lim po asawa ko..

    maraming salamat po

  • Mae Garcia says:

    Hi. I’m in the US and a girl told me that my “soon-to-be-husband” is her husband and that they have a child. I just wanna know if the father of the kid is really my fiancé. Can I have a confirmation please. The name of my fiancé is George Russell Nicolas and he’s from Baliuag, Bulacan. The name of the kid is Matthew Gabriel Nicolas. Thank you. Hoping for a quick reply.

  • Angelina Sarmac-Manubag says:

    greetings… am retiring from government service come jan.31,2011. filed petition for change of first name from Procesa to angelina. LCR of San manuel ,Pangasinan has already forwarded the petition together with all the required attachments. please help me expedite the approval of said petition as NSO authenticated birth certificate is one of the requirements of GSIS. thank you.

  • renante says:

    I applied passport for travel but my father’s name in marriage contract have a wrong spelling what should i do to settle this transaction.thanks..

  • Jay Gebao Savellino says:

    gud evening po ask ko lang po bakit po ganon yung record ko sa nso.kumuha na po ako ng live birth sa nso kaso po ay may mali kasi po, nawala po yong family name ko at yung middle name ko naman po ay naging family name ko.bakit ganoon samantala sakto naman po yung live birth ko sa municipality namin sa Abuyog,Leyte.Ano po ba yong gagawin ko para maging tama yung nso live birth kung sakali mag-kano naman po ang magagastos ko.Aasa po akong masasagot ninyo ang katanungan ko kasi masyado na po akong naguguluhan at kailangan ko na po ang nso live birth ko.salamat po.God Bless!!!!!!

  • Marilyn says:


    I would like to inquire the procedures how to update my marital status and change my name. I’m working abroad & got married to other country last April 2009. Can I update my status there in Phils. as i inquired before in the Phil. embassy here where I’m residing and was adviced to update my marital status only in country we got married.

    Your help would be greatly appreciated.

    Respectfully yours,


  • Marilyn mauyao says:

    hinahanap q c RUEL HERNANDEZ-GONZALES. . .


    augost 24,2010


    Ako po si edlyn. Paano ko po ba maipapa cancel yung record ko nung kinasal ako.kase ung taong pinaksalan ko kasal siya sa ibang gumamit siya ng ibang pangalan nung kinasal siya sana ginamit nya aArmando Delmar jr.Nuong ikinasal kami ginami nya Baby boy Del mar….paano o po ba malulutas ito? hiwalay na po kami.kailangan ko po maayos ito.hinihingi ko po ang inyong sagot…..


  • Yunie Campos says:

    AUGOST 26,2010





  • Jojo S. Lim says:

    greetings…. i just want to know if Mr. Jose Voltaire Nogra and Mrs Susan Bravo of Cotabato City, were legally married? on what year they married?

  • Rene B. Leabres jr says:

    Gd am im just inquiry regarding to my marriage contract.

    Rene B. Leabres jr and Leny Capiz Alim dated Feb.14 , 1991 at Pateros Church

    hope to your immediate reply and how much is the cost of the documets per copy

    Thank You ,

    Rene B, Leabres jr

  • Rene B. Leabres jr says:

    im just asking for our birth cert. of my 4 sister namely and how much is the cost per copy of birth cert,




  • Melit says:

    Hello po..gusto ko sanang magtanong kong ano ang status ko kasi ang tunay kong name sa NSO birth certificate ko ay EMMELITA BARNIHA TORTAL tapos ang marriage contract ko po ay EMELITA BARNEJA TURTAL ang nakarecord po.

    Anong Status ko po?How much cost if i change po ito?

    Thank you.

  • Robin M Lacanilao says:

    gusto ko po sanang malaman ko na rehisro po ba ang kasal namin nang asawa ko
    ikinasal po kami sa Dubai po noon 2007 sa di rin po nag tagal ngayon po hiwalay na po kami kaso may kinakasama na po silang iba saan ko po puwedeng malaman kasi po nasa ibang bansa na rin po ako ngayon paki reply po.

    salamat po
    Robin M Lacanilao

  • nathalie christine borres says:

    hi good day.
    i just want to ask if how can i file a late registration for my birth certificate..
    im already 21yrs old until now, no birth certificate..

  • mina panandigan Adel says:

    good pm’am and sir.. magfollow up sana ako sa birth certificate ko 4months na ksi wla parin dito sa N.S.O sa ILIGAN city…pls reply tnx

  • mina panandigan Adel says:

    mina panandigan Adel january 5 of birth. cadapa-an,balindong,lanao del sur..

  • ailyn baruel says:

    morning po.ask lng poh bakit wala pa yong request na dalawang cenomar ko na tapos na ako magbayad.

  • rose says:

    i just want to ask po,, my kid was born in th us, 2005, and we returned and lived in the philippines since then.both me and my husband are filipino citizen,,would i still be able to get a BIRTH CERTIFICATE from nso for my kid? since i asked the consulate, they say that she is still considered filipino bec me and my husband are fil.

  • Confused says:

    tanong ko lang po kung ung dati kong asawa eh may bago n asawa ngyon. 7 years n po kaming hiwalay. and may way po ba n malaman ko kung ano na civil status nya ngyon? para lang po ito s annulment case ko..salamat po..

  • catherine ann panlaqui gorospe says:

    Hi this is catherine ann panlaqui gorospe. how ca i get an authenticated birth certificate online? and how can i pay for it. i really need it in the fastest time as you can. please do reply. thanks

  • diliaflor says:

    hello this is diliaflor logronio.mag applay poh sana ako papa deliver ko nso ko.


    Mam/ Sir,
    Gud aftenoon…
    Magtatanong lang po kung papanu ko po malalaman kung naipasa na po sa NSO OLONGAPO yung NSO birth certificate koh…
    Nagpasa po kasi ako ng reqirements para po sa R.A. 9255 dyan po sa NSO MANILA kay MS. EDITH ORCILLA…
    Sana malalaman po nmin ito through email….
    Maraming salamat po…

  • emjhey says:

    good day..pano ko po ba ayusin yung last name ko>>kc dapat Del Mundo pero naging Mundo del..pls reply sa email ko..

  • racquel dela cruz solway says:

    i was married las june 19, 2010…and the church said they pass my marriage certificate at the local registry last june 25, 2010…they said i have to wait for 2 to 3 months..i just want to know if my marriage contract is already there in your office or already received by your office..
    marrriage date june 19, 2010..our lady of light parish cainta rizal (church)
    couples..racquel dela cruz solway—paul david solway…
    please email me..if you have that i can apply for a copy and be delivered as well..

  • joanna marie agtalao says:

    hi.., can you help me find my friend father? taga san carlos, pangasinan po yung father nya. since birth po ksi hindi pa nya nkikita. pls email me if you can help me.. pls… thnx

  • pantaleon S. Satiembre Jr. says:

    I I applied for an NSO Birth Certificate last Thursday but I forgot the transaction number, could you provide me the transaction please? My Name is PANTALEON SOLON SATIEMBRE 51 years old, Born October 24,1958, birthplace San Fernando ,Cebu

  • grace chau says:

    I would like to ask a big favor to please tell me if my brother Jose Albert Geonanga
    born on October 28,1970 was registered and legally married. He left our province in Iloilo city and never come home since then. Our aged father was hoping to see him.
    Please email me and thank you so much,
    grace chau

  • grace chau says:

    May I know if my brother Jose Albert Geonanga filed a marriage certificate.
    He was born on October 28, 1970, Iloilo city

  • Marry Ann Reyes says:

    Is there a certain ground that a marriage will be void if you have not submitted any documents during your application of Marriage Contract? All you do is to fill up the Marriag Contract Form and simply sign… I mean is there any point NSO can check that the Mariage Contract submitted by the Civil Registry is correct and had followed the proper procedure and completed the proper document that a couple must submit prior to marriage or rather prior to the release of Mariage Contract?
    Thank you


    gud day. i just wanna ask if what will i do with the errors in my husband’s birth cert and our marriage contract.
    About Rogelio Villanueva’s birth cert. his middle name it should be Manginon and not Manginan. and on the marriage contract the same case and his mother is not deceased. Will it affect if coz he is to apply for a passport…..

  • confused says:

    good afternoon po… ask ko lang po kung panu po ba makukuha agad ang info.bout sa isang tao kung kasal na sya o hindi. ang alam ko lang po ay pangalan at birth day nun guy. PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP SO BADLY! pleaaaaaaaaaaase

  • confused says:

    good afternoon po… ask ko lang po kung panu po ba makukuha agad ang info.bout sa isang tao kung kasal na sya o hindi. ang alam ko lang po ay pangalan at birth day nun guy. PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP SO BADLY! pleaaaaaaaaaaase. this is a matter of life and death.

  • chris says:

    gudday po,, tanong ko lang po kung ano pwede kung gawin, ikinasal po ako (civil wed) pero po ung wife ko pla kasal na dati sa una niyang asawa, nagyon po gusto kung mainvalid or maging null ang kasal nmin. pano po ako mka kuha ng record at info ng kasal niya sa una niyang asawa ang alam kung po taga atimonan quezon ung lalaki at kinasal sila sa pasay city.. Wala po ako dito s Pilipinas, at nasa ibang bansa ako ngayon. May possibilities po b na ma approve na maging invalid ang kasal nmin? Pls…. i need your help… Tanx

  • salvs says:

    i just want to ask if domingo a. galias is still alive?

  • shenos says:

    hi! just wanna ask the cenomar or Elvira Balbin Purricullan. I wanted to know if she has a previous marriage. Thanks a lot

  • laila says:

    tanung ko lang if pano makita ang singleness ng isang tao true online?

  • rhea0110 says:

    For all of your questions regarding NSO Documents
    Feel free to post in this link just copy and paste
    or add us at face book = Citizen Services

  • lemuel paul bernabe says:

    hi gud day to you. im lemue paul bernabe of cebu city illegitimate son of deceased alexander bernabe sr , nais ko sana malaman kng anung date and place sa pagkamatay ng tather ko coz kukkuha ako ng death certificate online dito sa cebu. maraming salamat sa inyo

  • lemuel paul bernabe says:

    sana po na ma email nyo sa akin ang info.tanx lot.

  • rizalyn says:

    pwede po ba makakuha ng dswd clearance ang guardian ko? wala po kasi ang mother ko.thanks po

  • chona bizares says:

    Gud p.m. Po!
    Maaari po ba aqng mkakuha ng kopya ng marriage contract ng birth parents q? Namatay npo ksi ang ngpalaki skin,wla naman po cyang asawa at aq lng dn ang nging anak. Nang mmtay lng cya ska q lng po nkta ang orig. Bc q. Kaya lng po dq po mbasa ang first name ng mother q. At d nrn aq sure s last name ng birth father q. Kinasal po cla s Sorsogon,Sorsogon nung Sept.13,1968. HUSI-EREVE po maiden name ng mother q. Domingo Savasa….dq po sure ang last name nya. Sna po matulungan nyo aq. Tnx

  • teresita says:

    widowed na po ako na mag aapply ng passport ang mayroon po ako marriage contract pwede na po ba yon o kailangan ko pa pong kumuha ng death certificate please help.

  • teresita says:

    good pm po itatanong ko po sana kasi mag aapply po ako ng passport e balo na po ako kailangan po ba ang death certificate ng namatay kong asawa. para requirments?

  • inchick60 says:

    can i ask for an e-mail address of NSO? i also would like to ask if my marriage with my present husband was already registered? tnx


    ask,ko lng po kung nagpakasal na ung ex-husband ko by the name of anna leah,tnks po pls.reply po sa email ad ko need ko po asap

  • jane tenorio says:

    paano po ba malalaman kung naka register ang isang tao sa nso?
    san po ba sya issearch??
    thank you po..
    plz reply!!

  • odessa sumalinog says:

    hi , ask ko lng po kung mei record ako jan sa city hall , kasi nagtry ako sa NSO , wla po akong record dun .. maraming salamat po

  • odessa sumalinog says:

    kelangan ko po kc un , asap .. reply po kau sa e mail ko .. thanks again

  • Rachel Kaye-Ann C. Caringal says:

    i just to know if michael speedy gonzales is already married,,his birthday is on dec.06,1983..but im not sure..if it truehope you can help me.. thank you so much..

  • Rachel Kaye-Ann C. Caringal says:

    hope u can email me immediately,, to know that person…

  • Heracleo L. San Jose says:

    hi! I’m looking for a friend of my batchmate her name is Rosebelinda Masil, her former address Pasig blvd. extension, Maybunga, Pasig city

  • rita says:

    gud morning po,ask ko lang po sana kung ano ang mga steps para mabago ko and birthday at spelling nga pangalan ko pati na din yung gender ko.Kase malimali po yung birth certificate ko.Mali ang spelling,mali ang birthday at mali ang gender!!!!babai ako male ang nakalagay hay naku.Kukuha po sana ako ng passport pero baka mahirapan po ako.Anu po ba ang dapat kong gawin.Help po maraming maraming salamat po.

  • khaleed macarimbang says:

    pwde po makakuha birth cert of ma. lourdes polancos ortuoste thru e-mail

  • kate villamor says:

    merun po ba kaung website na pwde sa census na madali mag inquire kung kasal naba ung isang tao o hindi pa po? .. thanks…

  • brigido j. fortaleza, jr says:

    need to have my authenticated birth certificate and how to avail for will i pay online to have this?thanks!

  • glaiza martinez says:

    can i have the confermation of AUDREY PALMIRO if this person is married?tnx

  • angelik beso says:

    magkano po ang fee kapag late registration?

  • jovelyn aromin says:

    i would like to know if my marriage on 1991 of october 26 is legalized coz that time i was only 16 when i get married.without my parents acknowledge.

  • jenny villanueva says:

    ask q lng po qng kelangan p bng iparegister ung birth certificate ng anak q jan s pinas?kc d2 po aq nanganak s bahrain..nung sept. 9,2010!!

  • bryan says:

    Good day po,ask ko pwede ba malaman curent location ng taong ito, mr.lino muricho , actually he was my long lost father, i never seen him from before since my childhood and i long to see him. since im here on abroad kung pwede mlaman atleast address ng work nya or exact hometown nya.Sana matulungan nyo po ako.
    thanks and hope u could help me.


  • jenny villanueva says:

    pano po b makakuha ng authenticated marriage certificate?nand2 po kc ako abroad..

  • angela israel says:

    san ko po pwedeng makita kung registered o hindi ang birth certificate

  • marilyn mauyao says:

    hinahanap q po c RUEL HERNANDEZ GONZALES. . .
    pls. reply. . . . . .thnx po. . .

  • Anamarie Lamila says:

    good day sir/ maam, pwede mkuha ko ang authenticate na marriage contract dito s email ko, thanks.

  • lutgarda says:

    hi ask ko lang po, kasi yung marriage record ng parents ko yung middle ng nanay ko ay mali yung nakalagay dapat binayug siya yung nakalagay binayang, ano po maganda gawin txt

  • legen bacolod says:


    Maam/ sir,
    Pwede ba po ako mag kuha ng birth cert. nasunog po ehhh… kaso po ng problem ko nasa iibang bansa po ako. nasa cyprus po ako. ano ba po ang dapat kong gawin para makahuha ako? thanks po… God bless u all


  • lovely dela cruz says:

    how can i find out that my marriage contract is register in nso?through web site because im here in korea how can i request the copy please send me an email regarding this matter thanks a lot.

  • maryann,sta.rosa laguna says:

    dear sir/mam tnong ko lang po kung paano ang pag papa annul ng kasal po 13years n po ksing hiwalay ang kinkasama ko sa buhay gusto npo nming magpakasal, may anak po cya sa dti nyang asawa 14years n po ung anak nya1 po ang anak nya ,ano po b ang dapat kung gawin? at mga magkno po ky ang magagastos nmin kapag nag pa annul po cya? thanks po

  • ronald says:

    tanung kulang po kung si rona marie molon kung kasal napo at kung kailan po sya kinasal

  • ronald says:

    salamat po sa inyo tanung kulang po kung kasal na si ronamrie molon salamat po uli

  • mardy Gonzales sipat says:

    Good day

    i just want to ask regarding my marriage certificate because i was married last year december 19, 2009 in civil.i need to know if my marriage certificate already registered in nso and how can i find through ur website if this registered already. i hope and waiting for your good response for this matter pls send any website to find out if already registered. tnx a lot
    god bless

  • Rhea Arraz Cabalonga says:

    Good Day!

    Sir/Ma’am, gusto ko lang po sanang mag verify ng marriage ng isang tao. Saan po ako pwede mag tanung at mag check kung ung taong kinasal na ay nagpakasal ulit?

    Please send me details to my email.

    Thank you

  • Jonathan A. Juan says:

    Good day!!
    nais ko po sanang mag-inquire regarding sa marriage certificate ng brother in law ko kasi nagpakasal sya ulit sa manila sa ibang babae, ang name nya Jun C. Antonio at Ung babae Emelyn Balberan, ang date daw ng kasal nla last Sept.4, 2010..tanx in advance…pls send any details on my email….tanx and god bless us all

  • efrelyn ebrano says:

    good day..sir/mam, ask ko lng po anong gagawin ko sa nso birth ko na mali ang middle name ko insted of EFRELYN CHUA EBRANO naging EFRELYN ANON EBRANO din yong sa nanay ko insted of JOCELYN ANON CHUA naging JOCELYN CHUA ANON. yan ang nkasulat sa birth ko. tnx…

  • ronajane frondoza says:

    would it be possible to inquire about birth details of monina cristita muyco dela rosa

  • Amalia F. Amilasan says:

    Hello all the staff of NSO, I just want to ask if my marraige is have record in NSO or authenticated im hoping your relply ..thanks..

  • joel darro abaya says:


    Good day may i know the status of my marriage to rodelyn portacio if regesterd at nso?
    and may i know the steps how to find it on google?

    Thank You.
    Joel Abaya

  • rejie j labra says:


    im rejie j labra… may tiya kasi ako na nawawala mahigit ng 40 years di naman namin like ko po sana malaman kung may record pa ba sya … o baka kc patay na ang name nya po ay SILVERIA MALAYAN LABRA yan ung name nya sa pag kadalaga.. may kapatid po sya na si FELIPE MALAYAN LABRA… sila ay tga hilongos leyte…

    sana po ay matulungan nyu ako….”


  • gualberto largo says:

    dear sir/madam,

    ano po ang gagawin namin kasi ang marriage contract ay walang registry number. paano ba ito makukuha? me record na ba kami sa NSO? kinasal po kami ni Phebe Esmeralda Largo last December 22, 1982. sana po matulungan nyo po ako. maraming salamat po.

  • jaz says: ma’am/ sir asked ko lng kung may marriage record si jasmin c. tabunggao sa NSO,,, kinasal siya nun sept 21,2010… maraming salamat poh…

  • franciosa rossini siobal says:

    hi..gusto ko po snang mlaman kng nkaregister po ba ang isang fiona mae b. siobal. at kng pde po aqng kumuha ng kopya.. pti n rin po ang mga pangalang fiel franco b. siobal,fatima grace b. siobal at franchesca mae b. siobal? ku2ha po kxe aq ng kopya dhil nwla po mga birth certificates ng mga anak ko…slmat po,sna ntugunan nyo po aq agad!

  • vonna says:

    gud pm maam/sir, I just wana know if may record po sa nso si Mr. BENJAMiN GATCHALIAN VALDEZ. if so, can i get a copy online? i need to know his birthdate as soon as possible. thank you so much po. and more power….

  • carly says:

    hi. i wnted to knw if my bf is still single or married. but i dnt know how? please help me wat wud i do..

  • hermia sollano says:

    good pm po. Mag rerequest po sa na ako nga copy of my family’s Birth Certificate
    namely : Renato Saus Sollano – March 3, 1958, Hermia Bangayan Sollano – Oct 5, 1964, Katrina Samantha B. Sollano – April 3, 1996, Renz Deniel B. Sollano-Dec. 23, 1997, Daniella MArie B. Sollano- Oct 10, 2002. And also our Marriage Contract – dated June 17, 1995. Ok lang po ba kung I will just pick up those docs nalang po personally. Sinung person po ang hahanapin ko? I hope you could help me. Thank you.

  • kenneth katon says:

    hi. I would like to ask if you are authenticating marriage certificates only. thank you.

  • kenneth katon says:

    hi. kindly help us to find ways to know if our marriage contract is already registered in NSO.

  • andrei says:

    good afternoon
    i would like to ask if NSO is accepting OJT Trainees

    Thank for your kindly consideration

    god bless

  • Fides Cordero says:

    Hi there,

    Just want to request the a record for Marraige of Mr. Michael Lee Porras.
    Please send reply to my email..


  • Fides Cordero says:

    Request for Marriage Certificate… of Mr. Jan Michael Lee Porras,



  • edith says:

    paano ko po ba malalaman na ang taong pakakasalan ko ay di kasal
    Ang pangalan po nya ay Erwin O.Tayao pinanganak po sya sa cabanatuan ,city..ang birth date po ay march 03 1981.sana po matulongan nyo po ako..thank you po

  • liezl perras says:

    ilang buwang bago ma tanggap namin yung NSO marriage certificate.

  • Wilson C. Marcos says:

    SUBJECT: Annulment, The marriage contract Reg. No. 143R-89, Date of marriage: December 8, 1986. N.S.O. Office of the Local Civil Registrar, Gamu,Isabela 3301 Philippines. Husband: Wilson Marcos, Wife: Remelyn Bangloy. Please send mail for Annulment Certificate To: Wilson Marcos at District 02 Centro, Gamu,Isabela 3301Philippines. Thanks! Truly, The FBI Globe Agent: 51769

  • Rodel Silverio says:

    verify ko lang kung valid ang kasal ni Rodel Cledera Silverio at Emily Moises Ferrer

  • jose e velez says:

    birth certifcate

  • John Maria Henrich says:

    san pwede makita kung kasal na isang tao, gusto ko kse malaman kung me previous marriage ang girlfriend ko

  • jeankin says:

    hi..gud day…. i just want to ask kung may records kayo ng plce of birth ng papa ko. his name is Bernard R. Bae.. hindi ko p sy nkikita since birth..gusto ko sana sya makilala..

  • Mally says:

    ?Gud pm!

    I just want to ask if it is correct to go back to the original place of birth if NSO records shows negative? Kasi po, nasunog ang Civil Registrar records sa kung saan naka rehistro.
    If tama po na bumalik sila duun? ano po ang dapat gawin ng taga LCR? Ano po ang tamang proseso? Gaano katagal naman po ang proseso para makalabas ng NSO b-cerificate ang NSO at ang LCR? Magkano po ang magagastos? Salamat po. Please respond to my email.

  • norwin siplon pagkaliwangan says:

    how can i get my authenticated birth certificate online???

  • dia says:

    hi…i would to know how can i get a birth certificate i really need it soon pls advise…

  • ivy says:

    we wanna get a secrect married w/ my bf. tapos gusto po namin na ang secrect married namin ay nakarehistro po sa NSO legal na po ba ang kasal secrect married namin pag ipaparehistro namin sa NSO?Kung magpapap secrect married kami sa january maaari po kayang maging legal ang secret married namin? tulungan nyo po kami,di po namin alam kung ano ang gagawin namin,pareho po kaming nasa abroad kaya hindi napakadali ang magpapakasal sa simbahan o sa judge dahil po uuwi lang po kami ng ilang araw para magpasecret married


  • chie says:

    !!tanung ko lang po kung ilang month pwd magkaron ng ng copy ng merrage contract?knasal po kme ng 11/07/2010 sa legaspi cityhall sa mayor kme nagpakasal,after1 week nagrequest na po kme sa cityhall para isend sa nso kc kailangan po namin sa immigration hanggang ngayon wala pa kmeng copy sa nso sa legaspi or manila.napapagod na kme pablik-balik sa nso at lagi na lng kme nagagagastusan piro wala man nangyayari sa lakad namin sabi sa cityhall maghntay ng 5to10days pwde na makuha pagtwag namin sa nso 2months pa para makuha.kung d2 sa legaspi 1month lng daw parang niluluko na kme.mahirap pa naman skin maglakad ng maglakad kc 8months akung pregy 1week ng dec. manganganak nako pagnadiport asawa ko pano na kme ng anak ko,kc this jan.expired na visa.pls help me what did i do?

  • Sheida Papa says:

    ask ko lang po kung may late registration para sa marriages….pano po kung nakakuha na ng CENOMAR yung bagong kinakasama at dahil dun nakapagpakasal na, only to find out na may pinakasalan na pala yung partner nya noon pa, di lang na registered sa NSO ano po ba magiging consequences nun?

  • eden says:

    can you please send me a copy of the NSO Memorandum Circular Number 2007-07,,,,thank you po

  • Berlin Christopher J Castro says:

    kinasal po ako nung aug 23 2010 kelan ko po makukuha yung MC naming mag asawa kinasal po kami sa civil sa bayan ng marikina… sabi po sa munisipyo namin sainyo daw po makukuha yung MC namin naiforward n raw po sa inyo.. thanks po

  • jade says:

    gudam po mais ko lang po mg request ng birth certificate nang mother ko her name is marilou borromeo gonzales tga iriga po sya sna po mtulungan nio aq.. ma trace sya since birth dpapo kme ngkikita.. slamat po

  • amor bael says:

    Kelan ko po makukuha ung authenticated marriage contract naming mag.asawa?got married last aug.18,2010..need it badly.tnx

  • liza says:

    ask me lng ikakasal kase me sa foreigner pwede ko b malaman after ng marriage nmin anu po bng requirements sa pagkuha ng marriage contrct … anu anu po b step by step sa pakuha nun kung foreigner asawa… thnk po

  • rener estur corral says:

    tanong ko lang po sana tungkol don sa pag papalit ko ng last name ng anak ko, regarding doon sa pagkasulat kasi nakatype lang po sa gilid ng papel ung real last name nya. yon lang po ang nabago sa birth cert. nya. gusto ko po sna na malinis tingnan at yon na po ang nklagay sa main details nya at hindi po sa gilid ng papel ung tamang correction. Raffy Lladones Corral po ung name ng son ko. sana po pwd pang mabago un ng malinis nman po tingnan. maraming salamat po…

  • Jaygee says:

    how do i get birth certificates here???

  • Marie says:

    ask lang po,my daughter was born in china filipina mother Italian father,her birth certificate is needed for red ribbon,to make the story short i already have her Birth certificate from the NSO,is it necessary to register her here in Philippines while the consulate already issued 1,why they are making things so difficult gosh I hate you DFA.

  • Christopher Cruz says:

    paano ba makakakuha ng birth certificate at CENOMAR..? gusto ko rin sana ipa delivery ito sa bahay namin sa pinas… kasi andito ako ngayon sa ibang bansa at kailangan namin ng mapapangasawa ko yung documents para makasal kami dito… maraming salamat po…

  • msity says:

    Ask kolang kung paano malalaman kung ang isang lalaki ay kasal na? Do you you have online site in order to view it?

  • Cathy says:

    Request marriage certificate of Harvey William Krause and Robely Aligado November 2010.

  • Cathy says:

    Request marriage certificate of Harvey William Krause and Robelyn Aligado – November 2010.

  • rodel areniego says:

    for one month now my birth certificate not yet deliver,please deliver it on monday,thanks.

  • rodel areniego says:

    for one month now my birth certificate not yet deliver,please deliver it on monday,thanks.please deliver

  • joann lim says:

    hi,,can u pls help me sending the process on how can i change my name. nwei my full name is joanna marie alfonso lim but in my NSO birth cert its NO NAME (baby girl lim) how can i suppose to change it?what are the steps? pls send me asap the procedure coz il be getting a passport, ty! more power!

  • Leslie says:

    What is a Certificate of Advisory of Marriage? How do I obtain one? How long is the processing time and What are the requirements? Please advise. The Canadian Immigrations is requiring me to submit one ASAP. PLEASE HELP!!!!

  • mitch says:

    Just want to inquire if pwede malaman kung si Anthony Mark Austria nakatira sa Banga Caves, Ragay, Camarines Sur ay kasal na….sa kasalukuyan kasi 2 ang asawa nya.

    thx. hoping for your great help.

  • Winefreda A Viera says:

    Hi… po gusto ko lang po malaman kung naka record na ang marriage contract ko kay Mr Joselito G Viera dito sa Muscat Oman, nong July 5 1996. Thanks po hoping for your reply soon. Tnx for helping…

  • qnie basilio says:

    ask ko lng po. my husband is applying for visa. hiningan xa ng verification pra s aming marriage contract. how long it will takes pra ma-release ung verification gling po s nio?

  • qnie basilio says:

    ask ko lng po. my husband is applying for visa. hiningan xa ng verification pra s aming marriage contract. how long it will takes pra ma-release ung verification gling po s nio?

    mraming slamt po!!!!

  • jerome baguinang says:

    sir paano madaling makuha ang nso birth certificate dahil kinakailangan po

  • jerome baguinang says:

    pwede bang ipadala yan sa amin

  • melai says:

    ask q lang po kung may isabero odorni na taga pangasinan sa record nyo. i need an immediate reply pls po

  • Michelle says:

    Gusto ko lang po malam kung kasal na ba jan sa pilipinas ang mapapangasawa ko dito sa qatar? ang pangalan po nya is Mark Asan from Bacolod City.

  • Nickolai says:

    Hi! panu po magcheck ng status ng birth certicate. Pinachange ko po ksi ang ibang info ksi mali. Please let me know. Thanks.

  • angelie cabangon says:

    ask ko lang po kung nakarehistro yong kasal namin ng asawa ko. Rammel Cabangon po at angelie apolinario. November 2009 po kami kinasal. I don’t know exactly the date kasi yong nagkasal sa amin ay wala na sa dating opisina nya. possible ba na makuha namin yong marriage contract/?

  • alvin q. anoos says:


    I requested 2 copies of an nso birth certificate about 5 days ago for my niece in the name of DANIELLE EBUEZA,In that request I purposely omitted the middle name because she is an illegitimate child,it was in the hope that the certificate that we would recieve from NSO will no longer bear the middle name that she and her mother are having which is Comon,this was because DFA Butuan would not process her application for a passport because of the discrepancy,however when we recieved the aforementioned certicate it still bore the middle name C even though it was no longer in the request.
    What should be done about this?
    Thank you and more power.

    • Philippines Review says:

      Alvin, the request does and will never change the records of the NSO. Only the filed name of the child will be written in the birth certificate. If the name written when the child was born contains the middle initial “C”, then all birth certificate requests will contain that same middle initial. Furthermore, no individual in the world does not have any middle initial.

  • alvin q. anoos says:

    Then,how shall i address what DFA wants?A petition for correction.where should I start?

  • alvin q. anoos says:

    i’m at a lost,please help me.thanks

  • Tony says:

    sir..please help. adopted po ako. nung pumunta ako sa NSO para kumuha ng BC, no records daw. then advise nila punta daw ng civil registrar. ang sabi “d daw marelease ung BC kc kulang pa daw ako ng CERT of FINALITY sa Hall of Justice. so pumunta ako ng hall of justice para kunin ang cert of finality. ang problema nwla daw ung return card. so binigyan nila ako return card para papermahan sa solicitor general sa makati. ang questio ko po ito:
    1. pag narelease na ung BC sa Local Civil registrar, tapos mabigay ko na sa NSO, ilang days po ba mkuha ang BC sa NSO?
    2. IF matagal, meron po bang “rush job” para mkuha agad ang BC sa NSO?

    ty po. sana masagot nyo po ang mga questions ko..

  • Alicia C. Smith says:

    I got married last Oct 3, 2010 at the Payatas baptist Church, Quezon City hall said i can apply for the marriage cert at NSO on the second week of November….but up to now wala pa po….
    I need the authenticated marriage contract for my requirements at the US embassy.
    Thank you

  • merdilyn says:

    hello good day.. madam/sir, i just want to ask if our marriage certificate is already available/can i get a copy at the nso? we got married last august 20,2010. my husband is working abroad,he needs to renew his passport there and he wants to use a married status already, do we have to do the red ribbon procedure at the dfa,manila? thank u and God Bless.

  • Min says:

    I just want to ask how long will it take sa pagkuha ng singleness/cenomar sa Nso through authorization?i’m working abroad.What are the requirements needed for authorizing someone to get a copy of cenomar?is theres a possibility of releasing it a day or two?really need it for processing some documents here.
    Thanks and looking forward for your reply.

  • jennifer says:

    gud am po.I would 2 ask lng po kung my record c George N. Geocadin sa inyo.? Tnx poh…

  • annelyn says:

    i have ask..,marriage contract and certificate of marriage is the same??
    i need answer from NSO please..

  • Michelle says:

    Ask ko lang po if nka register ang marriage contract ni RICHARD D. CODELAN born on oct. 19 1986…tnx..more pwer 2 ur site!

  • vilma says:

    ask ko lng po f nka rgester sa inyo ang kasal po ni roel eleydo miguel at ardeliza or carol miguel last january 5,2005..ang alam ko po kasal cla sa islam sa palimbang sultan kudarat ako po ang tunay na asawa kasal po kmi ni roel eleydo miguel noong 1997.tulungan nyo po ako na ipawalang bisa ang kasal niya kay ardeliza..salamat po..

  • charish david ocampo says:

    May I ask on how to apply for a birth certificate online and how much will it cost?

    thank you,

  • Charito C. Sudueste says:

    Dear Sir / Madam, I am Charito C. Sudueste in my Christian name but I was converted to Balik Islam last 1996 to Omar C. Sudueste together with my wife Margarita A. Mericullo in her Christian name and Mariam M. Sudueste in her Islam name. What I wanted to clarify is our Marriage license certificate whether our names to appear in the NSO authenrication is in the Christian or in our Islam conversion. It was then late registered at the Local Civil Registrar’s office in Glan, Sarangani province one in a half months right after our marriage. If it is possible to be delivered at home will be highly appreciated at my postal address : Blk 9 Lot 8 Camia St., TS Cruz Subd., Almanza II, Las Piñas City. This is also my contact number 09107749246. My bill will be paid upon delivery. Thank you very much

  • Nette says:

    Good day!
    I just would like to know if a certain RONALD DOCTOR BOLIBOL(34) is really married to a certain ROSELYN AMEN(35)? if they are indeed married, may record po b sa NSO yung kasal nila? thank you.

  • miss vargas says:


    gusto ko po mag-request ng marriage contract ng nanay at tatay ko. ang problema hindi nila alam ang EXACT DATE! pano po yun? pwede ba pangalan lang nila lagay ko dun sa form? pero hula lang ng nanay ko ay April 19, 1994. yun na lang ang ilalagay ko pag nag-apply ako. possible po ba na mahanap ng NSO yung document kahit sablay ang date?

    thank you!

  • liza mopia says:

    hi…..have a good day…may i want to know if Norman Santos Oca is single or married.his fathers name is dante oca.his mothers name is yolanda santos oca.thanks.hoping for a reply soon..thanks so much……..

  • liza mopia says:

    i just want to ask if norman santos oca was married last 2007 to joe anna…thanks so much.god bless.

  • jho hall says:

    tanung ko lng po kung si jonathan gidoc panelo kung kasal ky myra listana last aug.9,2006..maraming salamat po

  • yols says:

    Good day po!
    Ask ko poh bakit poh hindi ibinalik yong pera eh wala naman binigay na certificate and iyong tanggapan ang rason wala kayong record panu poh ung nangyari samantala mayron naman original birth certificate hawak ang kapatid ko. Pero ung binayad niya di naman binalik sa kanya di ba po obligasyon ninyo na kunin lahat ng listahan sa buong pilipinas ang mga listahan ng mga taong may birthcertificate dito sa pinas… Panu yon panibago bayad ulit sainyo makakuha lng ng seal mula sa tanggapan ninyo ganun na ba kabulok sistema dito satin?…….

  • Balansag, Jeniffer D. says:

    Dear NSO,

    I’m asking to your office to request the NSO authenticated birth certificate under the name of my 3 sons and my husband as well, and be fused and pouched in one mailing address since I will be the requisitioner of those 4 birth cert?

    Hoping for your reply on this matter the soonest possible. Thank you

    Jeny Balansag

  • ian21 says:

    Good Day!!
    Can i know if Mr.Junior Hardillo and Renalyn Doria have their marriage cetificate list on nso??
    Im waiting for your response!!

  • Catherine S.Nobleza says:

    ask qoh lang poh bat ung na issue skin n birthcertificate s NSO Naga ay wla poh ung name qoh!!!!!ung dti poh meron name qoh?

  • joseph palana alcala says:

    hi mam sir , nais ko lng po malaman kung naka register p yung birthcerthifecate ko yung pangalan koh joseph palana alcala pag meron poh paki txt nah lng poh sa n# koh e2 poh 09103884321

  • bernadeth c.tepace says:

    gud day po sir/mam..i would like to follow up my cenomar request for delivry that was dec.23,2010..when are you goin’to deliver? here are the reference no.1223080030 as well as for leonilo c. morta reference no.1223080042…

  • Common Sense says:

    TO ALL:

    Please be advised that you can NOT make inquiries here kung kasal na ba ang isang tao or not. If you want to know, then request for that person’s CENOMAR. Besides, it is a personal file and wont be divulge to anyone just because they want to know. If you want to know the MARRIAGE STATUS of the person NOT related tp you, then hire an investigator.

  • dominictababa says:

    hi gus2 ko lng po malaman kng my record ng kasal c shayne marie latido?tnx po..godbless

  • Jan says:

    hi,, ask lang po ako. nag pakasal po ako sa australia last year at sa 2013 pa ang kasal namin sa pinas.Kailangan ko bang e submit ang wedding certificate ko Sa NSO para ma recognize na married na ako?

  • Jan says:

    hi,, ask lang po ako. nag pakasal po ako sa australia last year at sa 2013 pa ang kasal namin sa pinas.Kailangan ko bang e submit ang wedding certificate ko Sa NSO para ma recognize na married na ako?

  • sunny says:

    hello po..i just want to ask if i can check the marital status of a certain person online? you have any link na pwede ma search?

    thanks a lot..

  • roel eleydo miguel says:

    pls lng po gusto ko po sana na mlman kng ang kasal ko sa ardeliza last june5.2005 kng ito ay nka rgester sa inyo sa muslim po kmi knasal sna po mapa invalid po ninyo ung kc kasal po ako sa kay vilma miguel cya po tunay ko na asawa..maawa po kau sakin dahil kawawa po mga anak ko at tunay na asawa pag d ma invalid ang kasal na ung pinilit lng ako non at nilasing..

  • Evangeline Venturina Alcanse says:

    gud afternoon po, itatanung ko lang po pano ako kukuha ng record ng mga lola ko na wala sa NSO, 1928 at 1926 po, nid ko pa kc sa japan embassy na patunayan na 2nd cousin kami, yung mga tatay namin ok napo yung sa mga lola nalang po,,, ano po ba ang gagwin ko?

    I would appreciate if you could help me please… thank you

  • aprilyn says:

    ask ko lang po kung may record si mama ko sa NSO birth certificate ang name nya po ay Erlinda C. Salvino feb. 28 1975 ang birth date at sa Philippine general hospital po sya ipinanganak

  • hermie says:

    how can i get online birth certificate

  • erishi says:

    paki ckeck naman po kung nakarehistro na c CARL JOHN BAUZA
    also paki check naman po ung name ng pamangkin ko REYNA PLA kinuha po kc sya ng tatay without our consent.

  • ronajane frondoza says:

    ask ko lang sana kung pwede maka request ng birth certificate ni monina cristita muyco dela rosa kasi walang sure na details about sa kaniya.Need sana itong cetificate for her claims as beneficiary and for application as senior citizen.thank so much sa help.

  • eleonor says:

    gusto ko lang po sanang malaman kung my asawa na ba si leo villagracia? his from oton iloilo city

  • mel says:

    Nagpakasal po kami ng wife ko sa Singapore nung doon pa kami nakatira, ngayon dito na kami uli sa pilipinas, pano po ba ipaparehistro ang kasal namin sa NSO para magkaroon kami ng marriage certificate.

  • christine lara says:

    i just want to know if eleanor lara is still alive. she’s missing for two years now .

  • Jean Domingo says:

    Good day.
    I just want to know if I can get a CENOMAR because my marriage was already annulled last year. . . at saka pude ba ako makakuha ng Original Certificate of Advisory on Marriages (form #5). Medyo nalilito kase ako dito kaya lang dahil required sa embassy, gusto ko sana malaman muna ang sagot sa mga tanong ko. Hopefully mabigyan nyo po ng pansin at mabigyan ako ng sagot as soon as possible.

    Maraming salamat po.
    More powers!

  • analyn comia geron says:

    paano po makakakuha ng authenticated marriage contract online?

  • Reina Bautista says:

    how can i get an authenticated birth certificate and how much will it cost me?

  • icy says:

    _i just wanna check the marital status of ms. marevic rebutoza, and randy lupina date of birth august, 1 1977., if they are married how can i get a copy of their marriage contract?what are the requirements?thanks

  • fidela dayanan fuentes says:

    paano po vah mag request ng birth certificate? magkano po ang babayaran?

  • lorie reapor says:

    can u tell me if married na po itong taong ito?
    Romulo Bongcaras

  • manuel contado jr says:

    ask ko lang po,valid pa po b kasal ko kay jocelyn p.may 2004 kami kinsal

  • ivy alvarez says:

    how can i get an authenticated marriage contract through online?how will i pay?and how much?thanks much!

  • Chinnen C. Dueñas says:

    I just want to ask if Ms. Maria Cecelia Luterte from Mahaplag Sogod Southern Leyte if until now married or not based on your record thank you your prompt action is highly appreciated.

  • joven says:

    panu poh makita ang aming lolo sa ormoc or cebu matagal na poh kc namin siyang gustong makita

  • joven says:

    panu makita nag nawawalng tao

  • joven says:

    panu poh namin makikita ang aming lolo

  • jonathan wong says:

    i sent a request to the civil registrar of la paz agusan del sur last december 2010 regarding the late registration of my birth but untlil now there is no reply

  • Jennifer Naval says:

    pano ko po malalaman kung yung pastor na nagkasal samin is authorized and legal po ba yung kasal kung halimbawang binayaran yung pastor ng family ng lalaki and lahat ng info sa marriage contract is gawa na without the knowledge sa side ng babae?

  • Jennifer Naval says:

    Please po,I need some answer if possible na ma-invalid ang marriage kung hindi tugma yung info sa marriage contract and yung tunay info ng araw and lugar ng kasal…please, please, please

  • Ma. Victoria Legarce Gallardo says:

    I was not registered. I need an authenticated birth certificate. Can I apply for a late registration here in Manila instead of going to Bicol?, where and how to go about it?, please advise. I have never been there and does not know anyone there. thank you . Would appreciate quick advise.

  • helmer campaner says:


    Good day!

    How and where can we check our records of our marriage contract here in online? I am in Suadi now and i want to check only, because i doubt of our marriage and i just want to check if we have records and to know our marriage was not fake.

    Please reply to my email.

    Thank you very much!

  • betty tanggoyoc says:

    good day

    tanong ko lang po sana kasi ako ang nag-aasikaso sa birth ng kinakasama ko pero bakit po malabo ang copy? pangalan lang ang nababasa pano naman ung gender nya hindi man lang kta samantala ang original malinaw namam?

  • ailyn almirez says:

    Good day,

    Please send me a copy of marriage certificate of Marlon Balmelero Gutierrez.


  • Liberty R. Lara says:

    Hi! I wanna know how can i avail of authenticated marriage contract and how much will it cost. And i wanna know also if you can send a marriage contract to dfa for authentication because i need a marriage contract authenticated by nso and dfa. Thanks.

  • Liz says:

    Pls. help! I need Birth Certificate from NSO with “CDLI” endorsement. However, there has been no changes in my Birth Certificate info. How do I request from NSO a Certificate that has “CDLI” endorsement online? I already have a NSO issued Birth Certificate. Is this different from a Certificate with “CDLI” endorsement. How do I know? Pls. someone help. I need to submit this form ASAP!

  • flor docena says:

    tanong ko lng po about sa pagkuha ko ng birth at marriage certificate thru online napaprocess po ba yun kase nung feb 13 2011 ko pa po syai napply dun po sa website na E CENSUS…..mga anong araw ko po kaya makukuha yun?

  • renalie says:


  • laarni says:

    hi how and where can i get the nso copy of my brother? do i have to go to the municipality where he is born? he is born in paranaque city..

  • laarni says:

    hi po uli,, ask ko po uli kung saan pede kumuha ng nso copy of birth certificate? sa paranaque po sya pinanganak. kasi kumuha po kami sa muntinlupa at sm southmall pero hindi daw naka register tanong ko lang po kung saan kami pede kumuha? sana po masagot nyo agad ito. salamat.. god bless..

  • ebden skynyrd t. serofia says:

    HI im doing a favor for a friend if you can track the where abaout of his father, this is the only information he got Romeo V. Quesada of marinduque. his name is Kevin Quesada
    thank you very much. if u got some information pls. let me know via email @ Thank you very much!

  • Jeoffrey Paul P. Dorado says:

    To whom it may concern,

    An Amiable day to you!!!

    It’s me again jeoffrey paul percil dorado, ngayon ay Alma Villarette Caballero-Dorado na po ang aking asawa at yung judge na lang po ang pumunta sa bahay namin para kami ay ikasal. registered po kami sa Municipality of Las Piñas kasi nakuha ko na po ang certified xerox copy ng aming kasal pero nung ipapa authenticate na ng misis ko ang sabi sa kanya ay di pa raw naka registered ang kasal namin sa NSO…mag ta-tatlo taon na po kami kasal sa MAY 23, 2011 gusto ko po malaman kung naka rehistro po ba ang kasal namin kasi kelangan may authentication po kami dahil requirement po ito sa pagpapabinyag ng 2 kong anak sa ngayon po ay andito ako sa abroad (SAUDI ARABIA0 nagta-trabaho at malayo sa pamilya…taninging ang misis ko lang ang lumalakad nito at mahirap po para sa kanya ang mga bagay na ito dahil hindi nioya maiwanan ang aming 2 anak…kaya please po ay paki send po ako sa email ko ang inyong kasagutan at inaasahan ko po na may magandang resulta ito….maraming maraming salamat po!!!

    Best Regards,
    Jeoffrey Paul Percil Dorado

  • Jeoffrey Paul P. Dorado says:

    to whom it may concern,

    here is my email address for you to make a reply/response on my questions about my marriage contract if it’s registered already in NSO: (

    thank you and may the lord bless you always!!!!

    best regards,

    jeoffrey paul percil dorado

  • bAin0t laubAn says:

    to: nso and any1 encounter this.. I jst wana ask po i wil isubmit corrected copy of my bC this c0ming weks to main branch manila, and want 2 ask kng ilang weeks naman po ung proces para mkuha ung result dun..pls rep any1 knws ths?kc neEd ku po 4 my board exam ds may13..

  • wilma says:

    sir / maam,

    how could i know if a guy is already married… can i have your website or online inquiry regarding this matter? thanks a lot

  • lovely anne says:

    gupm po ask ko lng po kng pede ako kmuha ng birthcertificate ng fren ng momy ko tru deliver po sna pede po ba? tnx

  • joel w servando says:

    pwde ko po bng mlaman kung kasal po ba tlaga ako (JOEL W. SERVANDO)kay MARITES G.GALAGALA? nakaregister po ba ang kasal namin?

  • joel w servando says:

    pwde ko po bng mlaman kung ksal po ba ko(JOEL W. SERVANDO) kay MARITES G. GALAGALA? Wla kasi ang record nmin sa city hall ng caloocan.. nkaregister po ba sa NSO? reply po kau sa email ko…..

  • hilda naceno says:


    puede po bang makita o malaman record ni AURORA Z. LAVADIA pinanganak nong november 12 1965 from poblacion baggao cagayan valley.

    tnx and more power…

    respectfully yours,

    hilda naceno

  • hilda naceno says:


    ako po hilda naceno born on septmber 1977 from poblacion baggao cagayan valley.

    bakit ganon nitong birth certificate ko po?kasi last feb 2001 kumuha ako sainyo ng birth cerificate ko kso negative result po ngayon nagpalate registeration po ako last june 2001.ngayon,ngayong kumuha po ako ulit nitong nakaraan lang,bakit lumabas na october 9,1977 ang kapanganakan ko.ngayon questionable ng magpared ribbon ako dahil lumalabas na dalawa ang registration ko. bakit po nagkaganon?ano na po mangyayari ngayon nyan?anong pong gagawin para po jan?

    sana naman po bigyan pansin agad po nito.salamat ng marami.


    respectfully yours,

    hilda naceno

  • Fernie Cabuhay says:

    pwede po magtanong????na registered na po ba ang death certificate n Calito Roxas Marquez Jr.. December 2010 ang date of death.Thank you!

  • Fernie Cabuhay says:

    For correction po..Carlito Roxas Marquez Jr.

  • Ma.Victoria F. Uy says:

    gud pm po sa inyong lahat taga nso! ask ko lang po un marriage cert. nmin is mali un nilagay na date of birth ko. ano po ang gagawin ko? salamat po!

  • mishy says:

    Sir good morning,
    Gusto ko lang po malaman if my record na ba yong baby ko diyan s Manila gusto ko kasing kumuha sa kanyang NSO Birthcertificate through online para mas padali taga cebu ako…ang buong pangalan nia ay…..

    Hannah Stephanie Casey Balleno………………………

    pls.po pakicheck ng sa ganoon malaman ko gusto ko na kasing kumuha tapos CENOMAR po para sa akin..

    note:sana po masagot mo ako ASAP

    maraming salamat

  • Silverlines says:

    Kumuha ako ng CENOMAR ng tatay ng mga anak ko. It turned out that a church marriage certificate dated 24 September 1992 has been registered in Arteche, Eastern Samar Local Civil Registry 13 January 1998, marriage License number 6972651.

    I have it in my knowledge the supposed church marriage officiated by the brother priest of my children’s father on 24 September 1992 that the groom was not physically present that time and the portion for signature of the husband was actually signed by somebody else. The brother priest at that time was assigned in Arteche, Eastern Samar. However, both supposed husband and wife and the brother priest of the groom all are from Maydolong, Eastern Samar.

    A copy that I got from NSO last December 7, 2010 do not have signatures of the husband and wife only SGD before each name. Here are my questions:

    1. Where can I get a copy of the church marriage contract with the husband and wife signatures in it?

    2. What will be the procedures that I will undertake to nullify the above mentioned church marriage certificate?

    Thank you and my best regards to NSO..

  • mishy says:

    sana po may isang officer sa NSO Manila at tumolog sa akin at mag email sa aking email address na nilagay….. at may mabuting kalooban sanay matulungan niyo ako..helpless talaga ako sa ngayon……marami pa kasi akong katanungan….salamat po sana po marinig ko yong kasagotan ng rene request ko…pa check lang ko please…ASAP………..sumasalodo sa inyo

  • mischelle says:

    good day, paki check naman po oh kung mayron na bang record ang baby ko…..kunin kuna sana yong NSO birth certificate nia..ASAP

    umaasa po s inyo,

  • charlyn camaddo says:

    gusto lang po sanang malaman at makuha ang marriage contract at birth certificate ng mga lolo ko at lola…na sina felipe camaddo at marciana langui na may anak na juanito camaddo na napangasawa si placida castañeda…taga sidongan la paz abra po sila….panu ko po ba makuha at mapadala sa lugar namin dito sa north cotabato?

  • miraflor says:

    I want to know what year did my parents was getting married coz they forgot the year.

  • elvira says:

    Hi! Good day to you all! I would like to ask the requirements for applying a marriage for a filipina and a foreigner.

    Hoping for your reply. Thank you and more power!!

  • chelle says:

    hello po pwede po bang makita o malaman ko kung may marriage cert ni marlon bueno?tnxz po

  • russel lualhati says:

    Hi, san po ba nag papa red ribon ng birth certificate??

  • lhyne says:

    good day.itatanong ko lang kung pwede mavoid ung record ng birth certificate ng anak ko sa nso..para mairegister na lang siya ulit. kasi sa birth certificate niya gamit niya ang surname ng father niya pero wala siyang middle name na dapat ay surname ko..then hindi din nakasulat ung name ng father niya ang nakalagay doon sa birth certificate ay n/a..tapos sa name ko naman ang ang nakalagay surname ko ay ang surname ng father ng anak ko. .bali ang tama lang doon sa birth certificate ay ang date of birth, birth place, gender, hospital po ako nanganak.tama po lahat ng finill upan kung form sa hospital.pero nung kumuha na ako ng copy sa city hall.mali mali na ang nilagay nilang information na binigay ko..sana matulungan ninyo ako sa dapat ung gawin kasi 4yrs old na ung anak ko and soon mgaaral na siya..di rin pala kami married ng father ng anak ko pero nagsasama kami.thank you angd gob bless.

  • Charlyn Sandoval says:

    Dear Sir/Maam, itatanong ko lang po kong naka register po ba yung marriage ni Sandra M. Sandoval at Juergen Norbert Krieg,.thank you very much and please reply me. Charlyn

  • Roxanne says:

    hello po , ask ko lang po kung paano ko po malalaman yung SSS number ng papa ko .. namatay na po kc sya.. seaman po sya before.. nagka problem po kasi ako sa pension ko.. kaya po hinihingi sakin ang SSS number ni papa.. hindi ko po alm.. yung stepmom ko lang po nakakaalam kso po hindi ko na sya ma contact.. pano ko po kaya malalaman ang SSS nunber ni papa ko?. para po makuha ko ang pension ko.. thank you po

  • edilyn meronio says:

    helow poh … pwde ko po b mlman kung registered

    po b ang kasal nla RICKY B. MELGAR at RENIA B. DIAZ ???

    PLZ answered my question .. thnk you vwry much….

  • Azur Fe Nanalabe says:

    Dear Sir/Ma’am.. ask ko lng po kung naka registered po ang pangalan kong Azur Fe Calinisan kasi po kukuha ako ng birth certificate through NSO po kasi ang requirements ng birth certificate… kung ‘hindi po naregistered ano po ang gagawin? papano po ako makakakuha?…….. thank u pLs reply……….

  • Michelle says:

    Dear Sir/ Maam,

    Peace Greetings!

    Magtatanong lang po ako kung ano mga hakbang na dapat kong gawin para maitama po un spelling ng name ng mom ko s marriage certificate k? Un brother in law ko po kc ngpa-register nun and na-overlook po instead na Leonila eh Neonila un nailagay na name. By the way, deceased na po mother ko.

    Thank you and more power.



  • lilibeth says:

    dear sir/maam,itatanong ko lng po sna kung paano ko mapapalitan ung surname ng anak ko kc underage po ako nanganak nun…kasi poh roque po ung nsa b’crtfc8 nya 17 plang ako ng pinanganak ko cya,nd p km kAsal ng asawa koh..ask ko lng poh sna kung ano kailangan gwin para sumunod cya s apelyida ng aking asawa kc po kailangan nya ng b’crtfc8 from nso..tnx poh

  • gladys jean nonato says:

    im here working in lebanon and i found someone here..but i want to make sure if what really his status..single or married?his complete name is sugar rae v. balansag.hope philippine national statictics office can help me of this coz this man ask me for married.thanks!

  • emelyn b. itong says:

    Dear madam/sir

    Tanong ko po kasi ang pangalan ng asawa ko ERWIN N. ITONG tapos ang nakalagay s birth certificate niya IRWIN,. ano po bang gagawin namin. thank you.

  • gladys jean b. nonato says:

    to whom it may concern!i just want to to be sure na hindi makaksira ng isang pamilya.please help me to find if Sugar rae V. Balansag status is single or married???thanks alot!please i need your reply.because i am here in lebanon working about 3 years..and im goin back to philippines soon to meet Sugar rae V. Balansag.thanks again and god bless sa lahat!

  • emylou bongcayao says:

    hi! i want to know if our marriage contract between I emylou bongcayao and julio dagayanon was registered. we were married thru a pastor dated april (day, not so sure 02)2004

  • Elmer Arrogante says:

    Nagpa korek po ako ng name noong July 2005 pa at ngayon kumuha ako ng NSO Authenticated copy baki yung dati kong Birth Certificate ang ibinigay nasaan na yung ipina korek ko. Sa LCR po ng Ligao City , Albay ko po ina apply yung aking petition

  • Georgina Barrera Panon says:

    pwede pu ba makita ung Birth Certificate ko please.. Thank you po :)

  • arnel m. says:

    dear sir/madam:

    I would like to ask how i could possibly correct my date of birth (specifically the year) in my marriage certificate. please advise me where and what process should i undertake. is there an online submission for this problem?

    thank u very much,

    arnel M.

  • christine castro says:

    ask ko lang po kung makakakuha ako ng death certificate ng father ko kahit year lang ang alam ko?

  • shade percil says:

    hini ako naka register sa NSO pero may birth certificate ako…gusto kong mag pagawa ng birth certificate anong agency on line ang lalapitan?

  • papin says:

    ask ko lang po kung taga saan ang address ngayon ni ronilo goco?

  • jocelyn says:

    gud am po,gus2 ko po sana mag ask,if ung kasal namin eh nakaregistered po?last jan28 2000,jocelyn alpas and andres trillis po.saka gus2 ko din ask kc po mali ang birth place n nsa mariage contract namin.panu ko po un mapapalitan?pls po tulungan nyo ako.

  • rose says:

    I want to verify if my boyfriend is married already. He wants to marry me asap but my parents want to check if he is single. His name is Florentino K. Subion Jr. I don’t want him to know that I am checking him up. Please help.

  • Reynaldo Agting says:

    ask ko lang po paano makuha ung nso certificate ko. e2 po ung information.
    NAME: Reynaldo Agting Tejeo
    BIRTHDAY: January 15,1960
    BIRTLACE: Tondo,Manila
    MOTHER NAME: Angles Tejeo
    FATHER NAME: Ernesto Agting
    Kc po missplace ko ung birthcertificate ko nung lumipat ako nang bahay. ask lang po matulungan nyo ko send nyo po ung mga tunay information sa email ko e2 po>[PLEASE ASK KO LANG PO REPLY KAU SA EMAIL KO]
    SALAMAT PO NANG MARAMI> paki reply lang po ako agad importtan lang po para sa pag senior citizens ko po.

  • bebiana r. taconing says:

    gud morning po..pwede ko bang malaman kung paano makuha ang marriage contract namin ikinasal kami noong june 24,2005.

  • bebiana r. taconing says:

    magkano po ang bayad ng birth certificate ng anak ko JONHMARVIN R. TACONING ,APRIL 16,2005…

  • teresita calungsod says:

    Dear Sir/Mam
    Ask ko lng po kung ano mga requirements para sa late registered para sa birth certificate wala po ako nun dpo ako np registered ng nanay nung araw sa hilot lng po ako pina anak ano ang mga requirements para mk kuha ako birth certificate… salamat po…

  • teresita calungsod says:

    Dear Sir/Mam
    Ask ko lng po kung ano mga requirements para sa late registered para sa birth certificate wala po ako nun dpo ako np registered ng nanay nung araw sa hilot lng po ako pina anak ano ang mga requirements para mk kuha ako birth certificate… salamat po…

  • Rowena says:

    ask ko lang po, how long CENOMAR is valid kc wer planning this dec. 2011 kung mgrerequest n po ako ngyon ng CENOMAR valid prin po b cya hanggng dec. wedding nmin? tnx. and more power!

  • jana says:

    good day po..sak ko po sana pag late registration po anu po ba mga recquirements?
    kc po may relative ako sa province na mag papalate registration dito sa cainta. kaso ang dame po kasi hanap na mga documents e..please advice..thank you and god bless


    good day!
    ask ko lang po kc nagpa rework ako ng birth certificate noong march 7 thru our municipal here in sa.fernando,pampanga….bkit hanggang ngayon wala pa PO?

  • jennifer mitra says:

    just want to ask if name jennifer mitra born december 28 1979 is already registered married..pls reply tru my email po…thanks

  • Ritchel Carredo Madrinan says:

    just want to ask if a registry receipt has been sent to Loay Court of Bohol for the correction of entry of the record of certificate of marriage of Ritchel Carredo Madrinan, case no. Sp. Proc. o462. My birthdate was erroneously entered by the clerk. Its been a year of waiting and I cannot still take the Nursing Board Exam. Ive done my part and PRC is looking for my NSO marriage certificate with annotations. thank you and Godbless . Kindly and pls. reply to my email….

  • maila says:

    May tanong lang po ako,last 2000 ikinasal po ako by Civil marriage then after one week nakuha po namin ang marriage contract ( ducument) which was may error sa birth of place ko,then sabi po sa civil registrar sa province namin na kailangan ko na po kumuha ng attorney for hearing of court which is pera n po ang paguusapan. Ask ko lang kung ano pa po ang options na pwedi ko pong gawin. Kasi before naman po kami na civil marriage naipasa ko naman po ang birth certificate ko na isa ding requirements. Sa akin naman po sila naman ang may mali kasi hindi ba nila nabasa kung ano ang bith of place ko? Thanks po.

  • allan says:

    i want to verify my marriage contrct

  • ryan says:

    tanong ko lang po kung papaano po papalitan ang date of merraige sa birth certificate ng anak ko? ano po ba ang dapat gawin? sana po matulungan nyo po ako para malaman ko kung anong hakbang ang gagawin ko..thanks po..

  • Jeng says:

    I just want to verify if my father Jose V. Cabusao Sr. and Elizabeth Lusung both widowed from their first wife/husband and both from Sta. Rita Pampanga are indeed married. thank you!

  • Gian Santos says:

    My middle name is supposed to be Bellosillo, pero nung kumuha ako ng Nso Bellosilio ang nklagay, ano po b ang dapat kong gawen para maayos kgd kasi kumukuha ako ng passport kasi po nkbook na ako sa june 25, kelangan ko po kgd maayos un kasi lahat ng documents ko Bellosillo ang nklagay kasi un ang gngamet ko simula pa ng bata. Ano po b ang dapat kong gawen at gano b katagal ang processing ng pgaayos ng BC.
    Thank you

  • Maila says:

    Pasensya na po. May question po ako before please reply me on my email. Thanks very much.

  • shie says:

    pano ko po malalaman kung may record po ako sa NSO name ko po is shirley constantino september 11, 1978 po ako pinanganak late registratoin po kc ako

  • dante says:

    ano po gagawin ko, kasi yung gender box sa NSO copy ko ay walang check…kailangan po sa pag kuha ko ng passport….dapat daw may check ang gender na male…
    please help….

    email nyo po ako para sa sagot:

  • julius says:

    I am married last January 24, 2011ask lang po sana ako ng copy ng certified copy ng marriage city of manila civil registry na file ang aming marriage certificate..

  • hene libiano hapinat says:

    I am looking for my sister who is lost for 10 years.The following data about her are as follows:

    Name: Melanie Libiano Hapinat married to Quenciano Larraquel their last City address was at URDANETA,Pangasinan. pls help me to find her location soon.Pls email any information you got from these persons mentioned above as soon as possible to:
    Thank you very much and more power.

  • prudencio b. carag III says:

    matanung ko lang po kung si prudencio b. carag III kung naipasok po ang marriage contract nila ni myrna d. barandino noong taong nobyembre 16, 1996.. baloc sto. domingo nueva ecija. pls reply po..

  • rhose says:

    pno ko b malalaman if kasal n ung bf ko

  • rhose says:

    pano ko po malalaman if kasal na ung bf ko,pwede po turo nyo skin,qng san ko po mssearch….tnx

  • mario berube says:

    Hello, we need to obtain the original NSO advisory of marriage. We got married in Hong Kong China and the Philippines consulate in Hong Kong has already recorded our marriage to the DFA Manila. We need to know: 1: Dispatch number, 2: dispatch date, 3: reference number. How can we obtain this informations from the DFA?

  • Nery Rivera says:

    hello po, i want to get a copy of our marriage contract coz i need it in my work po, the name of my husband is TERCIAL GUMIRAN MALTU. please kindly send a copy in my email address.i hope that you send a copy of our marriage certificate as soon as possible…..thank you and GOD BLESS PO TO ALL….

  • raquel tubig says:

    hello sir;maam

    ask ko lang po sana kung ilang weeks makuha ung certificate of marriage ng pinsan ko na file last april 24,2011..

    aubrey lomboy jasul ung name ng bride
    benny espinosa de guzman ung groom..

    thank u..

  • anabelle penaflor says:

    im just asking lng po kng ok n ung ra9255 dapat nung last friday p release just waiting 4 ur reply.Godbless

  • Francis vincent Bruts says:

    Tanong ko lang po kong okay kang kunan ko ng bert certificate mama kahit hindi nga alam

  • Buenaflor Jandoc-Padilla says:

    Napakaganda at malaking tulong sa min ang services ninyo through internet lalo na po kami na taga probinsya.

    Naisubmit ko na po ang mga sumusunod na documents: certified copy of the Municipal registrar and Civil Registrar General approved petition with action taken at certified copy of the certificate of finality via LBC para makrequest po ako ng corrected birth certificate. Tanong ko land po kung natanggap no po ninyo at magkano ang babayaran at saan accredited bank ako magbabayad.

    Salamat po and More power.

  • grace chau says:

    please i want to know if my brother jose albert vargas geonanga is legally married or is there an office to inquire his present me salamat.

  • jocelyn villarama says:

    good day po. ask ko lang kung may record ba sa nso ang ama ko si ramon villarama birth tsaka death nya,pati c narcisa bocanegra at ponciano erojo? please maghihintay po ako kasi kailangan tlga nmin yan kung maaari po now puwede kaya? thanks.

  • jocelyn villarama says:

    good day po. pko reply po kung may record ba jan ang father ko si ramon gamboa villarama dalaguete cebu,ang hanap ko po birth at death certificate nya,tapos ito rin po sila narcisa bocanegra at ponciano erojo. kung maaari po kung meron man pki sent lang ng msg sa email ko para mkapagpadala ako ng pambyad sa inyo para ma mail ang mga records sa mga taong hinahanap ko po. tnx.

  • anne says:

    Hello, po.How can I possibly locate my sister; where she is living right now. We haven’t had any contact for almost two years. It all started when my sim card was blocked. I think they cannot contact us through cellphone. I’ ve been contacting their old number but the one answering don’t know them. All I know is she and her husband went to Samar. I would greatly appreciate your help about this. Thank you.

  • Jheng Ponciano says:

    I am separated from my husband for more than 7 years. I am planning to file for an annulment of our marriage. We have 2 kids and I don’t get a support from him. Appreciate your advice. Thank you.

  • Alma Jaro says:


    Can I get CENOMAR of my self and my partner Roger C. Cabiao online?Pls.. needed asap for our civil marriage. Thank you and God Bless..

  • katherine paulmitan says:

    My mother wants to process her passport. She has no (negative) birth certificate record with NSO. Upon knowing she has no BC record she procured late BC registration from her birthplace, supported by her voter’s ID carrying the name ELEONOR Pimentil Caceres. When she secured her marriage contract from NSO, she carries the name ELEANOR and not ELEONOR. When we checked her baptismal certificate, her name was LEONORA…Pls advice. My mother has been carrying the name Eleonor eversince…. Your Advice is very much appreciated… Thank you…

  • Rosalyn D. Viernes says:

    Rosalyn D. Viernes :
    May 14, 2011

    Hello! Magandang hapon po gusto ko lang pong malaman kung legal ang kasal ni Rosalyn D. Viernes kay Jerry Pedrosa? Ikinasal po sila noong January 30, 2003. Hope i get the result.

  • Hamod says:

    Hello po ask ko lang po if legally married ba c rohana hawari kay musli magarang….ito po kasal nla june 28,2001..salamat po…they both muslim.pls responce po need lang talaga.

  • Ding says:

    Who is the legal wife of Joel Olaguer from Leono St. Tañong, Malabon City?

  • guilnalee valencia says:

    gusto ko pong malaman nah nka record ba kasal MARCH 8 2005 thank you

  • hadji jaducan says:

    gandang umaga poh…..mag ask lng poh aq if legally married poh c donnabee martin kay gilbert cayabyab……need lng poh ng responce tnx poh…..may 25 2009

  • hadji jaducan says:

    gandang umaga poh…..mag ask lng poh aq if legally married poh c donnabee martin kay gilbert cayabyab……need lng poh ng responce tnx poh…..may 25 2009 kailangan q lng poh malaman….ung situation nla……

  • Maria Margarita C. Juamngit says:

    I would like to ask for the necessary steps to correct the name and date of birth of my mother in their marriage contract

  • marife vasquez says:

    To whom this may concern,
    Good day!
    My husband a filipino,now a citizen of New Zealand divorced me last 2008. He stated in the divorce that we were separated since 1991.
    Now, i have a fiance and we are planning to marry….I am seeking your advice on how to how to change my status so that i can re-marry again.
    One lawyer told me to declare the divorce and it will be an automatic annulment of the marriage.
    Another lawyer told me that our law acknowledges the divorce of an alien wife or husband.
    I tried to ask aan advice of a FIlipino lawyer in California who works in the immigration where my fiance is living right now. and he told me that i cannot marry here even if there is divorce because phil law never acknowledge the divorce.if i marry depending on the divorce i, i will be charged of bigamy. so he adviced me to marry in hongkong.
    i am confused on how to start working on the paper.What should be my first step.

    Me and my fiance were both old aged and me 24 yrs of no partner at all , he 6 yrs living alone are now in the stage of hurrying up.

    I seek and hope the right advice to my questions. Thank you very much …May God bless you!

    Very trully yours,


  • nardo banlaoi jr says:

    ask ko lang po kung nakapasok na po un name ng dalawang anak ko, Vincent Banlaoi at Veronica Banlaoi s nso. salamat po

  • ann santiago says:


  • ann santiago says:

    Pwede po ba mapawalang bisa ng NSO ang kasal ni ISAGANI PALILEO at ANN SANTIAGO, SA DAHILANG LEGAL NA KASAL PO SYA SA UNA NYANG ASAWA NA SI LOLITA VALDEPENA PALILEO?please kailangan ko po ng kasagutan.

  • violeta says:

    Good day! Wud like to ask kung kanino po ba kinasal legally c vivian fernandez?

  • violeta says:

    Good day! Wud like to know also if jeff gallardo is previously married & to whom?

  • charlie francisco says:

    good day po sir mam ask ko lang po kung kasal si ronelda vinoya at richard yahin d ko po matandaan ang date pero 2007 sila.. house nila po ay sa san mateo isabela

  • RHASTY says:

    gud day po, itatanong kolang sana kung paano malalaman online kung valid ung kasal namin ng asawa ko.. please reply..

  • mary ann santos says:

    gud am po plz lng pki sgot lng ung ktnungan q… my kinakasama po ako 2yrs n po kme may 1 anak n babae 4yr old na po…yung kinaksma ko po my dati n pong asawa kasal po sila en 1 anak n babae olmost 1yr lng clang ngsama..5yrs n po clang mgkahiwalay my kinakasama nrin ung girl en my 1 anak n lalake..ask q lng if pwede po ba kme ikasal???nu po bang dapat gawin pra mksal kme?ako po single ung kinaksama ko lng kasal na s dati nia…

  • mary ann santos says:

    ask ko rin po kung kasal n po b ulit c irene gomez from capaz tarlac?

  • Ava says:

    Hi, magandang araw po.

    My step by step guide po ba online?
    Medyo nalilito po kasi ako.

    I’ve seen the info’s & downloadable forms pero i’m confused.

    Kukuha po sana ako ng death at birth certificates.

    Do i need to fill up a form online?
    Or do i need to fill up the form na downloadable then scan it then forward it online?

    I have no credit card so, option ko ay magbayad sa bangko. do i need to scan & send the deposit slip too?

    Sorry po medyo nalilito po kasi ako.
    I just need to know what to do first, then the sequencial steps that follow.
    Thank you in advance.

    Respectfuly yours,


  • jackie catamora says:

    i ask if rachelle avindanio has a record at your office she was born at the month of april 8 1989,at the province of pandi bulacan,

  • jackie catamora says:

    shes mother is carmelita nicolas avindanio,hes father is godofredo avidanio.

  • mercy says:

    I want to know more Rodrigo Mangumpit. I can you help me. Please send to my email

  • Fr. Ramoncito Segubiense says:

    i would like to inquire if there is a a wedding record for mr virgilio gaveria with address of cathedral compound, old albay legazpi city. the wedding happen in 2010. i hope i can obtain such inquiry. here is my personal cp number 09178675723.

  • james says:

    ask ko lang po sana kung kasal po sila…sina frisco lobaton jr. at si rowena briones… taga sagay city negros occidental..

    maraming salamat po!

  • Beatriz P. Abelardo says:

    Ask ko lang po kung may validity period ang isang birth cert./marrige cert. na issued by NSO?

  • Belinda Fabie says:

    ask ko lang po sana kung married na po ba si PAOLO MELCHOR FABIE AND RONA ALZONA

  • Terence Gil O. cabanayan says:

    Almost 4 months ko na po inaayos ang marrige certificate ko sa nso. Una po nagpaelectronic endorsement ako sa NSO Baguio tapos after ilang follow ups nirereject daw ng NSO Manila dahil hinahanap yung OCRG. Nagpunta aq sa regional office namin sa NSO Calasiao at pinadala naman na daw nila yung mga documents last December 28, 2010 pa. 8 months na akong kasal ngayon mula wedding date namin na September 30, 2010 with registry no. 210-288 sa villasis pangasinan. Naipakita ko na rin sa NSO East Avenue yung Data Transmittal Form receipt na binigay ng NSO Calasiao sakin nanagpapakitang naipadala at nareceive na ng manila yung documents namin. Hanggang ngayon ay hindi pa rin naaayos marriage certificate namin kailangan ko na po talaga sya ASAP. Please help me.

  • charisma says:

    my father in law’s birth certificate record in escalante city is currently not found within the civil registrar’s records. is it possible the BC record isn’t forwarded to NSO? may i know if it exists in your records so that i may know and i can facilitate it in our NSO office asap? thank you so much

  • bonifacio J. Tribunal Jr. says:

    ask lng poh kng may marriage record sila Roberto Tayactac at si Angela Jumanguin? kinasal sila sa Bantayan Cebu, at kung pwede ba makuha dito sa Bacolod City?

  • melanie dionisio says:

    ask ko lng po kung my record ang kasal namin dated July 11,1998.Thanks!

  • MELISSA says:

    Greetings to all.Just wanna ask for a general question.Can I change my son’s family name be it under his fther’s famiy name.My son was born and registered at the cadiz city LCr but we’re currently living at bacolod city for 10 months already.I would like to know how to do it and what to pass’what are the requirements and how much it cost.And if it is possible to get direct from your office in the bacolod city without the need to go back to cadiz city and file for it.
    another question is that If my friend wants to know how to get a CENOMAR.
    And what is the secpa copy of birth certificate (security paper)because I needed it much for filing for board exams this month.
    Please address your answers to my email address provided above as soon as possible.
    A million thanks!!!
    Melissa Santañez
    Bacolod City Philippines,6100

  • cheeryl longakit says:

    good day po .october 2,2010 po ako nkasal tpos nawala po yong marriage contract nmin pwede po ba ako makakuha dto sa davao?need ko po kasi pra sa philhealth k po for change status and para sa anak nmin…..


    marjon pucot longakit-husband
    cheeryl piga longakit -wife
    october 2,2010 at san antonio de padua church
    holy cross agdao davao city

    pls po reply………..

  • Rechyl C. Garganza says:

    I want to know if my husband married with the other woman.To whom I am going to ask?

  • Rechyl C. Garganza says:

    ask ko lng po kng may record ba ang kasal ni AGUSTO CAPUNSAN GARGANZA at SIGRED LAYOS ORTIZ.kilangan ko po ng sagot ako ang legal wife po.

  • MEGAHEART says:

    Magandang hapon po.. Tanong ko lang sana kapag kinasal ka ibang bansa ay autumatic ba registered sa cencus or NSO ung marriage namin. ano po ba yong una kong gawin.hindi ko kc matiyak na valid ang kasal namin un sa ibang bansa,dahil separated xa in 5 years. tapos ngpakasal kami sa pakistan DECEMBER 27,2010. pwed pakicheck po kc nsa province po ako ngaun eh,kinasal po kmi sa muslim/ISLAM,,luluwas ako ng manila next month,gusto ko lang malaman habang andito pa ako sa amin,dahil aayusin ko ung papers ko pagdating jan sa manila.please hinahangad ko po ang inyong tulong gusto kong malaman habang andito pa ako sa amim.

    ang pangalan ko== ANALYN ASENTISTA BENTAZAR/B-day- april.30,1986
    ang husband ko== NADEEM ANJUM AYUB/ B-day- October 23,1957
    my mother’s name== EVELYN ASENTISTA BENTAZAR

    plz email me if ever kailangan nyo po ng ibang details.sna matutulungan nyo po ako..

    May God blessed you all and Have a nice day…THANK YOU VERY MUCH

  • elvie says:

    gud day po..ask ko lang po…may makukuha kayang sustento ang anak ko sa kanyang tatay? kahit na po kami ay hindi kasal

    thank you po….
    email na lang po sa

  • Gilly M. Cadorna says:

    i just wanna know the correct spelling of my name in birth certificate. and marrige contract?

  • Lerlita Mejia says:

    gud morning po mam pano ko po malalaman kung nagpakasal ang asawa ko sa ibang girl nya kasi po marami nagsasabi na kasal na daw sya.


    I want to know if I am registered in NSO

  • asniah says:

    Salam, magandang araw po.Ako po c Asniah Deron 25 yrs old muslim single.Gusto po kaming magpakasal ng boyfriend ko d2 sa KSA..Isa syang Egyptian arab may 3 kids at asawa sa Cairo.Ano po bang mga requirements upang makakuha ng marriage application form para makapunta kme jan sa Jeddah?Maraming salamat po.Please reply Us. . . MATULONGAN NYO PO KAMI.

  • emelyn says:

    emelyn of pasig city,
    good day po, i just wanna ask if how long the secret marriage active, kasi po nagpakasal ako sa taong de pamilyado, na po pala, kasi po di po kaya ng konsensya ko na may may mga anak na umaasa sa ama, kaya mas gusuhin ko nalang pong humiwalay sa kanya,, at bakit po na approve sa registry office ung kasal namin kung halimbawa na kasal po sya sa iba,, hope u reply in this comment,
    thanks a lot and God bless u always

  • rachel eneria says:

    good morning po…panu ko po ma e correct ang speeling ng name ko sa nso ko kasi po mali ang spelling..anu dapat ko gawin..maraming salamat po…..kailangan ko po sa passport ko…..

  • crairra says:

    i need to know if my fiancee is married or not. is there any possibility that i could check his marital status on line?

  • denice says:

    gud day! im denice i just want to confirm if Mr. Dante Cultura Valdez is already married?pls send me an answer..thanks


    what are the step to do get the birth certifacte of my father ,1st time he will get his birth certificate end i was been discover that i was destroy?question ? can i get an his birth certicate even do its destroy,2. what are the requirment or document needed in order the get the birth certificate,? please help me to know this case! thank u

  • carlo tayona says:

    ask ko lang po kung may record ba ang kasal ni amelia gacosta at renato napili noong may 3,1981 or 1983 pls. kailangan kolang po ang sagot nyo, thanks.

  • anji says:

    hello good evening! ask ko lang po kung my paraan po na mapabilis ung pagcocorrect ng clerical error sa birth certificate ko. more than a month ko na po itong na LBC sa nso main office and yet until now wala parin. kailangan ko po kc para sa pagprocess ng mga requirements ko aside sa isa rin itong requirement sa pag aapply para makapag board exam. sana po matulungan nyo ako..thnks and God bless everyone!

  • celyn says:

    gusto ko pong malaman kung nag pakasal po ba ulet ung asawa ko. yung pangalan nya po ay GREGG DE GUZMAN . sa dasmariñas cavite po kami nakatira nun dati . ngayon po kasi andito pa rin ako oversea kaya wala akong balita . ang pangalan ko po ay JOCELYN ROBLES PIEDAD . blk 65 lot 7 brgy. san juan DBB-g, dasmariñas city of cavite .

  • Rose anne says:

    tnung ko lng po sana ang bday if my nkarecord po sa inyo na ang nym po ay ESPERDION G. ROMERO,,,s romblon po cla nakatira ngayon,,at cherryl m. romero…. thanks….

  • Alfonso Gumapac & Necifora Digamon says:

    Good eve poh … gusto q pong mag request nang nso marriage certificate nina Alfonso Gumapac at Necifora Digamon …..kailangan q lang poh hmp ang bayad nito san q poh vah ihuhulog….

  • jaime manaysay cajanding says:

    I am Jaime Manalaysay Cajanding, born April 7, 1952. I found out that i dont have any record at the NSO. Can you assist me how can I update or register my record. My available documents to support my inquiry is my baptismal certificate.
    Sincerely yours,
    Mr jaime M. Cajanding

  • Janet says:

    ask ko lang po kung may expiredation date po ba ang CENOMAR?

  • teresa says:

    good day

    im living & working in dubai getting married po ako civil in calamba city philippines.
    ipinadala po sa akin ng fiance ko ang APPLICATION FOR MARRIAGE LICENSE, sabi daw poh ng registrat sa pinas kailangan ko ng pirma & stamp ng philippine embasssy para mag represent na municipality ko.

    ask ko lang poh kung how mnay days at magkano?

  • Nass says:

    I need to know if Mr. Glenn Perer Clavo is married or not? please your urgent reply is highly appreciated.

  • jennielyn says:

    ask ko lang po kung pano ako makakakuha ng serial # for marriage contract….

  • jennielyn says:

    pano po ko makakakuha ng marriage certificate online….thank you

  • enrique lepardo jr says:

    gud day

    i the parents of ENRIQUE J. LEPARDO III my son we need a copy of birth certipicate of Enrique J. Lepardo III thank you

  • layurg says:

    hi ask lang po ako if si mr. rolando romasanta bermejo ay kasal kay nemie embac…..
    kasi sabi ng mama niya na nakasal daw sila sa midsayaf north cotabato……. im from butaun……….thanks

  • norzkie says:

    hi I just want to know if Mr. Christian Dela PeñA Habagat is married or not..tnx

  • Dexter A. Castro says:

    Hello po, ask ko lang po kung saan makakakuha ng family status sa Philippines? I really need your help po. please! Thank you

  • layurg says:

    Hello po,
    Good morning, ask lang po ako if si MR.ROLANDO ROMASANTA BERMEJO, 39 taong gulang from cotabato city, ay kasal ba kay MISS NEMIE EMBAC 34 taong gulang,.. May napagsabi sa akin na kasal sila sa misasyap north cotabato,,,,, please im begging to know the truth,,, i’m waiting for your reply… and send me your reply, in this account……… ……….thanks……..

  • John says:

    How much po ung Marriage Certificate and how long po ung release nya s NSO?

  • mejie c. mercado says:

    Magandang araw po sa inyo ako po ay may tatanong sa inyo sana masagot po,ako si MEJIE CAGULADA MERCADO ay nagpakasal ni RENE BOY GENITA noong march 25 1993 ng secret marriage sa capitol ng maynila, ang secret marriage po ba ay may visa, kung mayroon paano ito mawawalan ng visa, ni hindi po kami nagsasama mula noong kinasal kami @ wala kaming communication, sa ngayon siya ay may asawa o kasama na at may anak na sila na tatlo,Gusto ko sanang kumuha ng CENOMAR,ang tanong ko makakuha ba ako, sana matulongan ninyo ako sa problema kong ito God Bless!!!!!!!

  • mejie c. mercado says:

    ito pala ang email

  • Annabelle Labanan says:

    Hi!gusto ko lang malaman kung married na si Isidora Nora Llanto kung may record na sya.

  • Ahl Marimon says:

    how can i get the copy of my authenticated marraige contract?
    pls. reply thanks

  • Ahl Marimon says:

    ask lang po anu gawin ko sa marriage contract ko ng kinasal ako sa misis ko ang birth certificate ko ay ALSEDERIO I MARIMON, ang gamit ko at yung kumuha ako ng NSO ng Birth Certificate ang Lumabas ay DESEDERIO I MARIMON, gusto ko sana masunod ang aking Original NSO na DESEDERIO IBOJO MARIMON, para matama na pangalan ko? Need ko po tulong nyo! maraming salamat po!

  • jane sabando says:

    inquire lang po ako last sep2010 po kami kinasal dito sa bislig city tru kasalang bayan last january po i went to davao para kumuha nga certified copy ng marriage contract namin kaso po negative pa daw ang question ko lang po is available nba ang mariage contract namin this aug gagamitin kopo kc as a requirements para sa pasporting,slamat

  • Cynthia R. Isidro says:

    I would like tp ask about my marriage contract, My real birthplace is in Pilar, Bataan, but in my marriage contarct it is Sto. Tomas, Pampanga, How will I correct the error?
    Thank You…

  • nIMFA says:

    Sumulat ako sa online ng NSO para magrequest ng copy ng CENOMAR after filling some information online binigyan ako ng reference number but then ng magbayad ako sa bangko Metro Bank San Jose, Occ. Mindoro branch ayaw nila tanggapin sa Metro mali daw pinapatawag pa ako di lalaki ang gastos ko sa call? Anybody here may recommend kung what gagawin ko. thank you po.

  • nIMFA says:

    erratum po… Metrobank not Metroband… thank you po.

  • jhackie says:

    Good day! We’re having a trouble about my mother’s registration. She asked our local municipality to have a copy of her BC but she was told that she has no record there instead go to the Main Office of the NSO and ask if she a copy of her BC there. But it is inconvenient on her part to go there just to ask if she was registered. I JUST WANT TO ASK IF THERE’S A SITE WHERE WE CAN VERIFY IF SHE IS REGISTERED IN NSO-PHILIPPINES? and make necessary actions after that. I hope somebody can help us. You can e-mail me on this address. Thank you very much. Godbless!

  • joald says:

    How can i get my authenticated birth certificate?


    Mr Virgilio Estaris, the local registrar of Patnongon, Antique has sent supplemental report for correction of my name to Dir. Lourdes J. Hufana dated July 27, 2011. I am here in Manila and I’m holding a copy of the said transmittal. I would like to be informed if the said correction already reflected because I am going to the your office (NSO Office) by Monday Aug. 1, 2011 to request my corrected certificate of live birth.

    Your response is very much appreciated. Thank you very much, more power and God Bless


  • genyet says:

    Nais ko lang pong malaman kung na authenticated po yung kasal namin ng asawa ko sa NSO REG.20093491….pls help me..

  • jerry caldejon says:

    gud p.m ask ko lang kung married na po ba tong girl na to…marilo valdez cambe tga botolan zambales at 37 yrs old..kaninu po sya kinasal..sna po msagot nyo tanung ko..maraming ty po

  • Reign says:


    Just want to inquire if the marriage of my parents, Reynaldo Manapat Leyva and Erlinda Concepcion Ventura were registered? If not, what are the process registering a marriage certificate?
    Another thing, I have problem with my birth certificate. I was illegitimate. I used my father’s surname- LEYVA but on my birth certificate, I only have my mother’s surname. I have no Middle name at all. How can I fix it?
    Hoping for your immediate response.

    Thank you and God Bless.

  • mark ayawan jumawan says:

    good day i just want to known that its possible that the marriage contract form should not submit by the municipality to the office of NSO where as the ceremony done by the municipal mayor… it is possible that it could be faked… thanks please send me a reply in my email add..….



  • wilie corbillon says:

    hello po, pwede ko po bang malaman po kung buhay pa po ang tita ko ang pangalan noong dalaga pa ay AMY PETALVER CATABAY wala na po kasi kaming kontak sa kanya mula noong umalis siya dito sa amin, maari po bang natulungan kaming mahanap po siya? salamat po. . .

  • bunny says:

    hi po ask ko lang may bf po aq now kasal sila sa civil pero separated na.Mali kasi yung nsa marriage cettficate nya mali ang nakalagay na middle name valid po ba yun kasal nila??? tnx

  • leah andrea aure says:

    hi sir/madam,
    ask ko lng poh pano ko poh malalaman kung naging valid ang marriage contract ng bf ko kz poh nung knasal lng cla nag pirmahan lng wlang ceremony at hnd pa mayor mismo ang pumirma nka by lng ang signature ay ang vice mayor.. naihonor poh b iyon? at pano q poh mala2man qng nging valid poh iun? salamat poh sana poh ai masagot ang tanong q pki send n lng poh s email q … ang pangalan poh ng bf ko ay JOEL PADERES JR. birthday niya ay SEPTEMBER 6,1980

  • Romina G. Valeriano says:

    “gud am po!

    ….kuha lng po sana ako ng bithcertificate!…pwede po b ipadala nlng un?…

    ….ask ko n din po ung registered ung marriage ng parents ko..
    Romulo Bautista Valeriano at Alicia Rivera Galicia..

    salamat po!..

  • kenneth ann lerio says:

    gid morning,
    i need to change the birth certificate of my son because of not complete in father in his bc…i need to have a cerificate of advisory on marige…how can have it?is it long to wait to have it..pls inform me…message me in my facebook plz.,, kenneth ann lerio…plz.. i need it because my son is now studying..tnx…

  • ebo says:

    good day po, puede nyo po ba akong tulungan sa aking problema,,gusto ko pong malamn kung meron po bang nka register na pangalang Princess Lian Traje sa angeles pampanga cia po ang aking anak kay Michelle Traje, Hindi po kami kasal dhil sa pagakakataon na nagtrabaho ako sa ibang bansa. at hindi n nkmi nakapag usap.

    salamat po.


    Kumusta po!ask lang me about my Name in birth certificate.Nong una po kasi naka rehistro and pangalan ko sa EMERALD BRIGOLI which is ito ang ginagamit ko sa ngayon pati na sa lisensya ko.Ang problem kasi kumuha ulit ako ng new birth certificate iba na ang nakalagay na spelling ng name ko IMERALD BREGOLI na instead of EMERALD BRIGOLI… Pwede po ba malaman ang totoo at saka ang gusto ko talagang name is EMERALD BRIGOLI paki advise po ako ano po ang dapat kung gawin….From Emerald Brigoli of Leyte

  • aby says:

    Gudmorning maam/sir,

    AKo po si abigail,6 years na po ako naktira dito sa laguna,gusto ko po malaman,kung ano po bang mga requirements ang kailangan sa kasal namin?ako po ay PHILLIPINE CITIZEN,and ang bf ko po ay US CITIZEN…Gusto po kasi namin magpakasal dito sa pilipinas next year…..Thnk you po……Umaasa po ako sa kasagutan nyo….

  • rastel seliva says:

    hello! puede po bang pki email me kung kailan at papano makita ang records namin sa nso. hindi pa naman po need ang records gusto ko lng ma kita na nakarating sa nso ang records ng anak ko na ipinanganak sa ibang bansa.
    salamat po.

  • cristina says:

    i would just like to ask if i can re-register my child with a different fathers name and information.. i was not married to the father that was put in the first, i want to change the father’s detail to the guy i’m married to.please email me…i really wanna know..

  • eliakim salazar says:

    gud day,,,ask lang po kung meron na po ba copy ng birth certificate and death certificate
    si Licerino G. Salazar ng Bislig City,Surigao del Sur,,yung birth cert. po nya ay delayed
    registration,,,,kylangan ko lang po kc ang mga documento,,,,salamat

  • Felizardo T. Ellano II says:

    gud nn po mam/Sir,

    Query lang po ang list of requirements to apply for License to Solemnize Marriage?

  • charles ian t. sabuero says:

    paano po ba makuha yong nso birth certificate ko?

  • jeanlet says:

    good day,,,

    ask ko lng sana may boyfriend ako then medyo puzzled po ako bka kc married na..
    mdyo matagal n din nya ANTONIO MANIPIS JR. TAGA DAVAO PO CYA.
    pls help me nman oh…pls.pls pls i need your reply asap.

    thnk you very much..

  • kristine says:

    puwede po humingi ng tulong sa inyo..,puwede po malaman ang staus ni jhowmar mayang ismael kung single ba or married siya..paki reply na lang po sa email dito
    ….salamat po…

  • Jack says:

    i need to know if Querina Palioc Biado has a birthcertificate record at NSO…. please reply me thru email for confirmation…thanks..

  • jonalyn says:

    PLS I NEED AN ADVICE coz im using late registered birthcert. with my birthdate january 30,1980 since im start schooling,same with my all documents including sss,voter`s,nbi and passport. When i request another copy of my authenticated late registered birthcert. in nso last year i was shock coz they issued me my original copy of b.c dated january.29,1979 and i found out that it was my real problem is ano po b talaga ang dapat kong gawin all my documents are dated january 30,1980. especially my passport.I think its not my foult its nso fouly coz iniseuhan p nila ako ng late registered while meron pala akong original copy ng b.c ko. Please naman po kailangan ko talaga ng advice i really really needed it.Hoping foy your reply in my account as soon as possible…plsss….

  • che says:

    hi sir/madam,

    Pwede po bng kung my nka registered pong kasal s date n 2 JULY 27,2010?,pnu q poh saan q poh makikita?and qng ksal po b ung tao n 2 JAYNARD COLORRADO BAUTISTA ?Kung meron po kaung kasgutan pki email n lng po s email add aq e2 po,marami pong salamat s maagap n pagtugon.Making bgay po ang inyong pagtuulong.. more power..god Bless..

  • ladislawa espinosa says:

    mali po yong gender ko sa birth certificate ko,at kailangan ko magkuha ng passport,as soon as possible,any information?

  • arturo baldelovar jr says:

    good day!

    May I ask of the census regarding marriage in the Philippines? May you give me any data about the number of marriage taken each year, because its my report. thank you. u can send it to my e-mail add.

  • mike villa says:

    good day, may i know how to get online a marriage certificate of my cousin? the problem is i don’t know their date of marriage…

  • Asraf Macaronsing says:

    Hi Mam Salaam, Maam ng apply ako ng birth ng anak PRINCE JAMERY COSAIN MACARONSING POB MARAWI CITY DOB MAY 07,2010 since june 1 2011 til now dko nakukuha 3 times ako gabalik sa NSO Tibanga Iligan,sbi nla na mag email ako syo kc jn dw main office dpa na update yung naforward ko na transmittal frm NSO Prv. office. Transation # 04169-733-00034-001 Maam wat wil you advise to me. thnx

  • Asraf Macaronsing says:

    this my contact #09463167902 mam i need ur advis because its urgent to pass my birth certificate of my son to pass at the b.i.r please feedback?

  • lene hucamis says:

    Good morning NSO Officer, I need help badly. tungkol ito sa birth certificate ko.

    before I have no problem processing my documents, I could always get another copy of my birth certificate sa LCR if I want to. Not until may authentication na from NSO doon ko na discover na baliktad sa live birth ko ang family name at middle initial ko. Yung middle name ko became my family name at yung family name ko became my middle name. Then I was wondering bakit wala namang error tuwing mag rerequest ako ng bagong birth certificate sa LCR namin? So I went to our LCR , then I found out sila ang may error. As per book registry tama ang registration ng pangalan ko. Ang LCR namin dito mali ang pag transfer niya sa live birth. Nag consulta ako sa head pinag babayad ako ng PHP 6,000 up for correction of entry and it would take 6 months or a year b4 ma correct ang birth certificate ko, Nanlumo ako ng sobra dahil kailangan ko na e process ang passport ko dahil may trabahong nag hihintay sa akin sa labas ng bansa, gagamitin ko pa ang pera para sa mga processing ko. Helllooooo bakit ako mag babayad sa mali na hindi ko nagawa? bakit ako ang mag titiis? LCR naman namin dito ang nagkakamali. Sana matulungan nyo ako. Kailangan ko na ma e process ang passport ko. Hope to hear feedback from you.


  • Sheila says:


    Pwede po ba malaman kung kasal na po ba ang taong ito, name niya po is Ronald Cabus. Pano ko po ba mlalaman? tga Brgy.Bungtod Guiuan Eastern Samar po siya, ipinanganak po siya November 28,1975. Pwede po ba pakiemail sakin kung kasal po ba siya o hindi. Kailangan lang po tlaga,..salamat po. Sana po magkaroon po ng kasagutan ang aking mga tanong,…more power po sa inyo…
    Eto po pla email ad ko:

  • Loraine Bacaltos Guanzon says:

    gud am poh..inquire lng poh nmin kung pwede npoh ba nmin makuha ung marriage certificate poh nmin? kelangan npoh kc nmin ngayon for dependent ID requirements dahil manganganak poh aq need poh kc un…tnx poh..
    this is my emai add:
    wait poh nmin reply nyo…thank you so much again…God Bless!!!

  • janet m. salas says:

    good p.m sir/madam
    tanong ko lang po kung valid yung kasal nila juanito p. salas at janet d. martinez..or kinasal po kami nung 1996 sa sta.maria,bulacan,ang nagkasal po ay nagwo-work doon.di po ako sure kung ano yung position nya kasi tita po nung juanito yung nagpadala nang tao para magkasal sa ko na po matandaan yung month,date,nawala po kasi copy ko.valid or authenticated po ba yung marriage namin.kasi hiwalay na po ako sa kanya 11 years napo.sana po masagot nyo yung katanungan ko.thank u po,eto po yung email add:ko

  • marjorie g desuyo says:

    gud day! just wanted to know if my ex-bf named alvin luna alcazar, already get married? thanks po! have a nice day, tnx

  • Janzen Dela Pena says:

    I just want to inquire about the civil status of my cousin. He was forced to marry his girlfriend (shotgun wedding). It was a civil wedding done in haste. He wants to know if his marriage has been registered with NSO. His name is Joselle Lontok.

  • severina dauz says:

    sir / mam gusto ko lang malaman kung naka registered marriage cert. noong 1979 salamat po ,

  • imelda espanola says:

    i want to know if it is true that 7 yeasrs separation of marriage is void,especially the man has somebody with.

  • imelda espanola says:

    please help me about my brothers birth certificate.instead the real father it has written the grandfathers name,what will we do?please help us.thank you.

  • Vivien says:

    gusto ko lang malaman kung married na ba si Mr. Joel Y. Mojica born March 19, 1975


  • jonalyn garcia says:

    Good morning I just wanna ask for the CENOMAR of Leslie Galleto was born on November 19,1978..Because he ask to marry my friend and we wanted to know that he really never been married …

  • jean says:

    hello po ask ko lang how long does it take to process a wrong spelled names of my parents appearing in my nso live birth. what will i do to start fixing it. pls answer me ..ur answer and advices is greatly appreciated

  • rhecy salcedo says:

    helo po,,ask ko lng kung panu gagawin s BC ng papa ko.kc malabo ung pagkkaprint nito ndi mkita kung anu b tlaga ang birthday saka ung surneym ng father nia nawala ang letter S,alcedo lang po ang nkalagay dun.dapat ay SALCEDO.pls answer ASAP…

  • Prime D. Anib says:

    I have my correction in my gender since i was made female when infact i am really male. I have already undegone court processing. The civil registry office of Oroqiueta City, Misamis Occidental forwarded already the documents needed in the correction of my birth certificate to the NSO Manila last third week of september. As i have learned from Ms.Lourdes J. Hufana it only takes 10-12 working days.Why is it that it’s almost four weeks, and there is no response from our mail?.I’ll be going on board this december, and i’m still going to get a PASSPORT and a VISA..will you please help me with my problem?…the e-amail that attached above is my official e-amail address.thanks for the time.

  • Prime D. Anib says:

    I have my correction in my gender since i was made female when infact i am really male. I have already undegone court processing. The civil registry office of Oroqiueta City, Misamis Occidental forwarded already the documents needed in the correction of my birth certificate to the NSO Manila last third week of september. As i have learned from Ms.Lourdes J. Hufana it only takes 10-12 working days.Why is it that it’s almost four weeks, and there is no response from our mail?.I’ll be going on board this december, and i’m still going to get a PASSPORT and a VISA..will you please help me with my problem?…the e-amail that attached above is my official e-amail address.thanks for the time.

  • elyn barcelon says:

    hi! can i have a record of ferdinand c. valdez,born at nov.16 1975.if he is single or married,thanks..pls reply to my e-mail..thanks

  • anonymous says:

    Need help on documents

    like us on facebook

  • beth says:

    ask ko lng po if pwede malaman ang isang tao already died … my friend of mind have a boyfriend and got marraid and 5 year separated to his wife.. but this september 2011 i got a new that his wife already died… how to confirm about that matter if it is true..please help me…
    thank you…

  • melanie calis visera says:

    hi gud am po, ano po ang aking gagawin kasi ang name ng daughter ko gusto ko dagdagan..from YZHEKYTTE TO ALTHEA YZHEKYTTE …

  • Jeanalyn B. Casidsid says:

    hello po. gusto ko lng pong malaman kung pwede ko na po makuha ang marriage certificate namin. kinasal po kmi nung august 6, 2011. salamat po.

  • valein barraquias says:

    gud am..jazz wanna know about my long lost father name proceso tan barraquias..married to cynthia apatan barraquias..if he still in taguig right now? paanu ko po sya ma locate? kung buhay paba xa til now? or hndi naba kung meron nabang death certificate jan named proceso tan barraquias from julo, tawi-tawi thanks…

  • Lisa says:

    hello, gud pm ho. ask ko lang if how would I know kung may previous marriage na ang husband ko sa ibang babae before we got married 1995. Kasi ho may nagcclaim na married daw siya sa husband ko. And of course, this really bothers me a lot, at worried ako sa daughter namin. Tnx a lot.

  • regine says:

    I’ve been visiting this site for long now. But none of your services helped me… gusto ko lang ho sanang malaman kung sino ang pinakasalan nng biological mother ko… Gusto ko lang ho makuha ang buong pangalan nng tatay ko…kasi ho matagal ko nah po syang hinahanap… sana po matulungan nyo po ako… salamat po…

  • aboo says:

    Good day,
    Regarding my birth certificate nagrequest ako sa NSO Manila noong 1995 according dun sa result na galing sa NSO nkalagay HAD NEGATIVE RESULTS then last august 2011 nagrequest ako sa SM taytay ulit ng birth cert. ko at ang nakakafrustrate eh may result. BAKIT PO KAYA GANUN?Ngayon ito po ang problema ko yung birth date at year ko sa birth certificate ay iba sa marriage cert..ang sentimento ko lng po ay kung sana lng may naireleased na live birth noong 1995 di sana ako magkakamali ng pagsulat ng date of birth sa marriage cert…Ngayon po ano po ang maipapayo nyo para maayos ko ang problema ko.Sino po ba sa NSO ang pwede kung kausapin regarding my problem?


  • Lee says:

    I would like to know the civil status of Mr. Jefferson Guzman Maata from Bayugan City, Agusan del Sur. thanks

  • Beverly Tingson Jimenez says:

    i want to know if the name above was legally married

  • Cecilia Almario says:

    Good day!

    My last name was mispelled in my birth certificate. I want to know what are the legal actions to take,and who are the authorized persons should I consult with. In addition, how much is the expected cost of expenses.

    I would be very grateful if could receive a reply soon.Thank you and more power.

  • hazel mendoza says:

    my hinahanap po ako na tao panu ko po malalaman kung buhay pa siya o patay na kung saan po siya nakatira Roweno Relox po name niya tatay ko po siya panu ko po malalaman kung my record po siya sa nso saang website ko po ba makikita? pls po answer niyo po kagad importanteng importante po talaga sense birth po hindi ko pa po siya nakita wala po ako alam sa kanya. kaya po umaasa ako na my record po siya sa inyo. maraming salamat po. God bless!

  • Mark G says:

    Hello po. Gusto ko lang po malaman ung birthday ni ANALYN R. VALENZUELA of Nueva Ecija. Paki email na lang po ung reply sa email ko.


    paano po ba mag search ng birthday details ng isang particular na tao sa site nyo? possible po ba un?

    Thank u.

  • arman says:

    i just want to verify if this two person are really married, JOHN C. RUSSELL and SANDRA SALIK OMAR. please kindly confirm it to my e-mail. thank you and more power.

  • judith says:

    I was married in Jordan 8 yrs ago @ the Jordan court & after our mariage i register my marriage certificate in the Philippine Embassy Jordan…Is there possibelity that the embassy forwarded our marriage license in the Philippines?? I also did not register my marriage license in Philippine when i went home…PLS HELP….

  • lester paguio says:

    kailangan po ba kumuha ulet ng new nso birth certificate kpag kukuha ng pasport khit meron ng nso las 2yrs pa po ung nso ko. at kailangan po ba tlga ng authenticated na marriage contract s pg kuha ng pasport

  • dadz romina says:

    please,can i have a civil record of this person…EDELBERTO TAPANG MENDOZA i would just like to know if he’s not really married.thanks!..

  • dadz romina says:


  • Queen says:

    Hi! may kaibigan akong ipinaannuled ng wife niya ang marriage nila kasi matagal na silang hiwalay but sad to say, after na makapirma siya sa mga forms wala na siyang balita kung annuled na ba talaga ang kasal nila. Ang alam niya nagpakasal na ulit ang asawa niya dito sa Pilipinas then nag-abroad with the foreigner husband. Wala na siyang kontak nito…Paano po ba niya malalaman na totally annuled na ang kasal nila.Please help. thanks.


    • Philippines Review says:


      Malalaman mo yan kung may kasong ifinile sa court, say kung saang ba naifile ng kaibigan mo na court ang annulment case nya. Of course, dun din sya pupunta para itanong. Pero in the first place dapat ang kaibigan mo mismo ang nakakaalam nyan dahil sya ang pumirma. Nakasaad doon ang ibat ibang details ng case including kung saang court ba at usually, kung ano ang development ng case ay pinapadalhan ng copy ang respondents so kung annulled na ang kaibigan mo dapat sya ang unang makaalam nyan. It’s a case and not just some documents to sign po which means dapat may result ang kaso. He or she will be notified regarding the case, otherwise walang kaso at hindi pa annulled ang kaibigan mo… (this is only based on my own opinion galing din sa isang kaibigan po). It is still best to ask a lawyer who is qualified to answer your question.

  • Cherry says:

    Hi..po itatanong klang po..kong may record ba ako na married for my cenomar po..My name is cherry S.almonia po…because i’m here in thailand i can’t work for it ksi may work ako dito..ksi untll this time hindi kpa ksi na change yung status ko in is there a possibilty na married na yung record ko jan?/pls. tnx po.!and Godbless!how i wish u can email me back regarding with my request..

  • cynthia cabiles says:

    happy new year sa inyo…… ask ko lng po if naka register po ung kasal way back late 90s ang name po ay cynthia cabiles and orlando aquino how will i know

  • ricardo naguit torres,jr. says:

    happy new year po sa lahat,pede po bang malaman ang kapanganakan ng aking ina Remedios Naguit Torres na tiga capalangan apalit pampangga…tnx po.

  • anna says:

    happy new year! gusto ko lng iverify if may birth record ang lolo ko sa nso. may request form kasi sya na nagsasabi na nasira ang birth certificate nya. Mariano Lefana Bendulo po ang name nya.. thank you!

  • jesica santos says:

    I just want to know the status of a person, if he’s married or not. what will i do?

  • jesica santos says:

    what can i do if i want to know the status of a person, if he’s married or not.

  • roselyn tupas says:

    good afternoon maam/sir, i would like to ask about my live birth. Yung concern ko po yung gamit kung apelyido sa live birth ko sa hospital ay surname po ng mother ko pero
    nagkaproblem po kasi pinalate registered ako sa iloilo para
    magamet ko yung surname ng father ko. Yun na po yung ginamit ko na live birth
    hanggang college ako. Sa ngayon po ay nahihirapan akong kumuha ng nso live
    birth ko kasi yung lumalabas po ay yung live birth ko sa hospital. Sana po
    matulungan niyo po ako kasi nahihirapan po ako maghanap ng work. Thanks

  • mischell cauilan says:


  • Michael Cielo Tibayan says:

    hello>> nso

    may tanong lang po ako kasi po yun sa pangalan po ng Mother ko sa B-cert ay iba imbes na strellita cielo ang nakalagay po ay clarita.
    pls help…

  • Vicky says:

    I need somebody to help me.. How to get a death cert of a person.
    I don’t know the exact date when he died but I know he died in Isabela province.
    What do I need to do to find out or to get a copy of his death cert.


  • melany pascua says:

    i just to know he status of my friend at his age of 31.his name is joel concon magbanua

  • melany pascua says:

    hello gud day po .i jst wnna ask my fiance if he is still single at his of 31.before i will accept him to become my partner in life thanks

  • joan c. says:

    a just wanna ask about my fiance if he was already married at his age of 31 beacuse i dout about him .mr.joel concon magbanua thanks

  • jopay says:

    Good day!

    Sir / Madam ,

    meron po bang website n pwede namin i-access to check ang status ng isang tao?
    pag wala po panu namin yun malalaman ?

    salamat .


  • Rio Bustamante says:

    I just want to know if how much would it cost me if I request for CENOMAR through online. How much would be the delivery cost? I am from Cavite City. Hoping for your reply the soonest time possible. Thank you!

  • ryan says:

    gusto ko po sana magpalagay ng middle name kasi po wala akong middle name sa birth certificate ko at illegitimate child po ako…gusto ko po sana malaman kung pano ang proseso kapag pinalagyan ko ng middle name


    ask q lng pho qng n k register ang anak q.?jeka alyana cruz pho pangaln nya.sept.4,2005 xa pnanganak sa caloocan pho…asap pho sana ang sagot

  • eden matinez says:

    hi, I applied for a marriage certificate online last jan. 16, 2012, and made my payment thru metrobank on the same date using the reference no. given it is said that the dilivery is 2-3 dyas after the payment has been made but it is about 1 week now I havent recieved the said documents yet I applied for. I need the document badly for my passport application pls help me… how to retrieve my money back coz I am planning to go personally to the NSO office get this document as soon as possible. I was thinking thru online processng is much better and more easy way coz its hassle free but for my experience I felt really bad trusting your site and advertisement.. thank you

  • keith says:

    Hello i’ve been married but now its void and null. So I want to request a CENOMAR at the NSO but i heard that they wont give it anymore… What must i do? The embassy required me to provide this document, because the remarks/annotation on the side of marriage certificate is not enough they really want to see a CENOMAR that my previous marriage has been void and null…
    Hope you can help me out…


  • cristy says:

    Gusto ko lang po malaman f married npo bf ko?pra alam ko lng po?Alberto Ingal jr 35yrs old

  • trixie says:

    gu am.. ask q lang po f naka record ang marriage ng brother q before aq mag apply to get it.. FELICIANO T. PERALTA JR. aND TESSIE FAJARDO GOMEZ… date of marriage was NOV. 6 1995… at SAN isdro, MARIVELES, Bataan… Wla na po kc cla d2 sa pilipinas nd they need it dun sa ppasukan nilang new company… thanks…

  • Mary Anne M. Quimson says:

    Good evening. Sir/Madam, can I have lists of names of children whose father’s name is ROLITO ADOVAS QUIMSON? thank you

  • Precious Ann Morrison says:

    Hello! Just wanna ask kung gaano po katagal matapos ng nso sta mesa ang maling pangalan sa nso birth certificate? I have passed all the necessary documents para matama ang maling spelling sa pangalan ko. My name is Precious but it was registered as Precius and am using the right spelling with all my documents. It’s been a month ago and yet di pa rin tapos? The local registrar says it only takes 2 weeks but untill now, nag inquire kami yesterday, di pa rin ok! I’m spending too much for this…

  • A.R. says:

    Hi Sam/Sir,

    SAn po pwede maginquire kung married BF ko? matindi po kase poblema ko. just reply in my email. thanks ^^

  • melliza joie says:

    hi gud eve ask lng po ako if pwede ba ma search online if the person is married or not

  • Che ibacarra says:

    Good day Mam/Sir,i just want to ask about how can we see the records sa mga married na couple…?gu2 ko lng mkta f kabilang ba ang mga names namin at nka record ba e2 tlga..kasi yung iba ginawa ang lahat makapangloko lang ng mga tao ..hope i can receive your reply..tnk u..Godbless!!

  • lilibeth quilantang says:

    hi..ask ko lang po sana kasi yung marriage contract ko ang nakalgay sa birth place ko ay SORSOGON, instead na SANTIAGO CITY ISABELA.anu po ba ang dapat gawin kc lahat po ng records ko ay SANTIAGO CITY ISABELA ang gamit ko…pls help nman po…tnx…

  • Claire says:

    Hi good day. panu q malaman if ung lalake is married na or not?tsaka pwde q bang maview through online un?please let me know. Thank you.

  • kaye says:

    hi po… ask ko lang po kasi panu po b malalama kung nkargeistered ang ksal nmen? gsto ko po kasi mlaman,since 2 years na din po kame kasal…. wala din po kasi ako pinghahawakan na marriage contract..kaya gsto ko po mlaman bka kasi fake lng ang ksal nmen’?…..

  • Grace says:

    gud am po ask ko lang kung papaano ko po mapa authenticated ang bc ng anak ko… nanggaling na po sa munisipyo at may stamp na po galing sa kanila. ang problema ko lang po ay yung stamp po na galing sa Nso bakit po d nila natatakan? salamat po.

  • sylvia says:

    good day. i just want to know if nso, in all places, have the same policies? because i just got married last dec. 2011. then i asked the lcr cagayan de oro for endorsement to nso then they gave me the endorsement letter last jan. 4, 2012. until now my marriage contract is not yet given to me. i asked nso manila if how many days they can give me my marriage contract if endorsed. they said normally, it will just take 2-3 weeks from the date of endorsement. so how come nso cagayan de oro hasn’t given me my marriage contract???? it’s been over a month!!!!!! i really don’t know what to do now. my husband and i are already delayed for our interview date. please help me!!!

    thank you

  • totel says:

    Hi, can i have the birth place of Roy Daniel Viray and Rocele Marie Viray.


  • Aisa Ledesma Gentozala says:

    Good Day Sir/Madam
    This is Aisa Gentozala I’m carrying my husbands’ surname for 9 years, but I don’t have any idea if our marriage is registered here in NSO data. May I know if we had our marriage registered? We are civil married last June 6, 2003 Tubungan, Iloilo City. My husbands name Duane Tacuban Gentozala and Im Aisa Ledesma Gentozala.
    Thank You hoping for your kind reply.

  • geraldine garcia karan says:

    dhine karan says; feb.28 2012, helo madam@sir, I jast want to ask, kung naka record na ang merriage contract ko,last may 8 2010 kami n merriage sa brunie darussalam ,suppreme court,but i registered in philippines embazy,last july geraldine garcia my husband raj karan, Thanks ,and hoping for your reply,

  • Joanna B. Salceda says:

    Im Joanna B. Salceda , Gusto ko po sana i follow ung Birth Certificate ko kc ang lumabas po sa NSO ko n surname ko is SALCEDO…. e dapat po SALCEDA…pinanganak po ako sa AMUCAO TARLAC kaya dun po nalate registration ung Birth Cert ko e mali ung tinype ng tarlac.. nagfile po ako dto sa municpyo ng polangui albay last January 7,2011 at binayaran ko ung mailing fee at filing for CORRECTION OF PETITION. Til now po wala pa…. 1Yr npo. follow up ko lang po pls dhil kaylangan n kaylangan ko po.. plsss plss.. help me…

  • chona marie agapalo says:

    hi goodmorning po madam/sir

    pwedeng mag ask?
    totoo ho ba na if hndi daw ma authonticate n 45 days ang marriage certificate ma INVALID dw sa NSO? makuha daw agad f don pa sa main eh sa baculod paun.. if d2 nmn sa sagay ct reg.1 month daw b4 makuha..paki reps nmn po sa email add q..tnx

  • Jhoana Flores Basa says:

    To Whom It May Concern

    gud day mam/sir….will you help me to this matter. We requested for our nso Marriage certificate last march 2, 2012 and as nso manila they cannot found our record of marriage, were mere in fact I do have my nso marriage contract copy from nso pampanga. Nso Manila instructed me to fax the nso marriage contract for them to reverify the document for the 2nd time, On the said of application I informed the Nso Manila that my Marriage Contract is In Advanced endorsement…when i found out that there’s no record found i call NSO Pampanga regarding What happen and they told me that if I already recieved my nso copy from NSO PAMPANGA it is automatically that my marriage contract record will be loaded to their database esp. in manila….our wedding date is december 16, 2011…..I need an urgent action to this matter coz i will be needing the NSO Marriage Contract ASAP for my Visa Application…pls. help me…..thank’s and godbless…

    pls. email me to my email add.

  • merly capsa says:

    ask ko lang po kung mayroon ng record na kinasal na ung boyfriend ko pangalan po nya ricky cena de leon. please reply po sa email ko. thank you so much

  • eller mejia says:

    sir tatanung ko lang po kung ang us embassy dto sa pilipinas ay may rights na makita o malaman ang personal profile ng isang tao,,,,lalo na kung married o single sa nso


  • rosemarie cañares says:

    maam, tnong lng po. kung my record po ang tatay ko n c ramon cañares s nso. ang meron lng po cia ay baptismal. d po nsbi ng lola ko kung meron po cia. d2 po kmi s cavite. taga leyte po ang tatay ko.

  • catherine says:

    mam paanopo magkuha ng nso from manila thru online

  • cloyd p alonsagay says:

    Dear sir/mam, tanong panu q ba malaman qng kasal na ang gf dati or not?, ksi magppksal kme nxtmonth.,mardelyn de dios nacanan.,b-date nya 11/27/1986 iloilo., more power and tank yu vry much.., cloyd

  • Cloyd P. Alonsagay says:

    Sir / Mam,
    tanung q lng po Qng panu malaman Qng kasal na dati o hindi ang girlfriend q kasi magppakasal na kame nextmonth.., i want to be sure lng.., eto name nya po Ms.Mardelyn de Dios Nacanan.., birthdate nya Nov.27, 1986.., Born Miag-ao, iLoiLo.., kasi hindi q nmn kailangn certificate.., panu po kya yun?, pwede ho ba send email address qpo.., More Power and God blessed….

  • Cloyd P. Alonsagay says:

    mam / sir, mgndang araw po i want to know if my girlriend is maried before or not.., kasi magppakasal next month… name nia Mardelyn deDios Nacanan.., b-date 11/27/1986., born Miag-ao iloilo… can you pls send to my email account..,. thanx and more power.., Godbless…

  • nestor remot says:

    mgandang araw po tanong ko lng po kung pano mala2man kung buhay pa po si eduardo repia o kung anong address po cya maki2ta ng tyahin nyang c nieves remot… slamat po..

  • jaynee dumaling says:

    mam/ sir,
    hello po, gusto ko lang po malaman kung kasal na ang bf ko , kasi may duda pa ako . ang pangalan nya po pala ay si Joey Daquilanea. pakiforward lang po sa email ko ang response nyo. salamat po !

    • reese says:

      Good Day,,
      Magandang araw po kinasal po ako last year sept.04-2011 sa Hong Kong isa pong Britton asawa ko makakakuha po ba ako ng Marriege cert. dito sa NSO ?Maraming Salamat po!!!

  • Rusty Gonzales Jr. says:

    paano po ba makakakuha ng copy of annulment papers ? pwede pa ba ako mag pakasal kahit wala akong copy ng annulment papers ?

  • arlene says:

    puwede po ba malaman kung married na si jayson hernandez tamayo born on june 7, 1972

  • Jennelyn Lagamon says:

    can i have the confirmation if MICHAEL BRIONES BIOHAN is married or not?

  • Jennelyn Lagamon says:

    can i have the civil status of MICHAEL BRIONES BIOHAN is married or not?

  • Lope P. Boyonas Jr. says:

    Magandang umaga Request ko lang po ng Marriage Certificate Form please pki lang po sa email ko .

  • grace says:

    Good day po, ask ko lang po kung san ko pwede makita kung kasal na ang isang tao at ung exact date & place ng marriage. Pakiemail po sakin pls po..

  • ricasol garcia says:

    good day mam/sir.. i really need an asap info about this.. my friend had a big problem if our her wedding is registered at nso.. here is her name..PAULINE MICHELLE SIGUA VILLIANUEVA… place of birth: MANILA… bday: JULY 14 1985…..father: ATTY. MAMERTO SOTTO VILLANUEVA…. mother::JOCELYN SIGUA VILLANUEVA… pls we rally need an asap answer.. thank you so much.. godbless you…

  • strawberry says:

    pwede pung mag tanong regarding doon sa marriage certificate tama po naman yung spelling kaso yung address at apelyido ko overlap kasi at pag i xerox copy ko na yung sumobra hindi na po mabasa… plss reply kasi for abroad kasi ito… plssss email me.. paano po gagawin ko.. baka hindi tanggapin ng US EMBASSY.. thanks more power and god bless….

  • strawberry says:

    pwede pung mag tanong regarding doon sa marriage certificate, tama naman po yung lahat ng spelling kaso lang overlap yung address ko at apelyido at pag-xerox copy ko hindi na po masyado makikita…. for abroad kasi ito baka hindi nila tanggapin.. ano po ang gagawin ko…plss email mo..

    thanks and god bless
    more power…

  • Gemma Antigo Carlom says:

    hello sir/maam, i would like to request a cenomar for getting married, name Gemma Antigo Carlom.. Born September 19, 1983.. Please deliver to my address Of San Vicente Norte Sagbyan, Bohol 6331..

  • sheila says:

    gud day! ask ko lang po kung meron talagang secret marriage at kung registered din po xa sa nso?

  • jovita N. Delfinado says:

    Gud day! ask ko po sana kng registered npo ako sa inyo… kasal po kc ako tapos yng husband ko nagpakasal din po sa iba… Jovita Natividad Delfinado name ko taz Omer Labayan Delfinado… sana po matulungan nyo po ako… God bless!

  • Cristie Custodio Quimora says:

    Pwede po bang makita yung marriage certificate namin , My husband name is Florencio Quimora ikinasal po kami noong Febuary 2, 2003. Salamat po

  • kathryn says:

    Good evening i just wold like to ask if the cenomar that i requested at e-census and my birth certificate i requested at serbilis were all Secpa papers? and how can i know if it is all secpa papers? thank you

  • Reiou Regie Manuel says:

    hi ! i just want to ask if makakakuha ako ng records of my dad. kasi I never saw him since birth. he found me in Facebook last june and started contacting me . but then it ended lat september . I want to know where he is and if he is still ok . I am already dead worried about him tnx . i hope that you could help me .

  • brittany hall says:

    hi can i ask if jon jon tiu san agustin is married? please send it to my email thank you so much ill be waiting for the result within this week if possible.

  • jennifer valenzuela says:

    pakicomferm k lng kng d peke ang kasal nami nong last dec.2008

  • jennifer valenzuela says:

    comferm k lng poh eto poh name k jenniffer valenzuela ang asawa k poh christoper ayap s pasay poh kmi kinasal taga san mateo kami pareahas slmt poh

  • jennifer valenzuela says:

    comfirm k lng jennifer valenzuela ang naging asawa k christopher ayap taga san mateo isabela kmi

  • jennifer valenzuela says:

    pls email nyo poh ako kng register ung kasala nmin nong dec 2008 eto poh email ko

  • mhike says:

    hi…ask ko lng po kung ano po civil status ng gf ko kung single po ba cya o married na. name po nya ay Ynah Dela Cruz Hermida. thank you!

  • m.g.r.d.a says:

    pnu ko po malalaman kung nkarehistro po s NSO ang aking kasal.ikinsal po ako nuong december 21,2007 s municipality of teresa,riza….antipolo city

  • m.g.r.d.a says:

    pki email naman po ako kung peke po ang nging kasal nmin at kung pnu ko malalaman kung nakarehistro kami o hindi……ito po name namin lorenzo escabarte at mary grace de las alas.

  • mhike ramos says:

    hi…ask ko lng po kung ano po civil status ng gf ko kung single po ba cya o married na. name po nya ay Ynah Dela Cruz Hermida. thank you & god bless!

  • amdin says:

    hello po. . . verify ko lang po kung nakarihistro po ba ang name nato sa NSO TALIB ABATAY MANIBPEL o ABDULTALIB ABATAY MANIBPEL,he was born on novbemver 07,1957. . salamat po ng marami

  • amdin says:

    verify ko lang po kung naregister po name nato sa NSO ABULMUTALIB ABATAY MANIBPEL or TALIB ABATAY MANIBPEL, he was born in old SAINT JOSEPH HOSPITAL on novenber 07, 1957. . thanks po ng marami

  • Cecilia Herbing says:

    I would like to request for a copy of my previous marriage certificate. I am going there on the 27th and apply on the 30th of April, can i get it the same day? Thank you for any urgent response.

  • Evcy says:

    magandang araw po,nais ko po sanana malaman kung nakarehistro po ba sa NSO ang marriage license namin ng asawa ko…we got married FEB.12,2008 at feb 13,2008 ng pinarehistro namin sa civil registry office EVA FERRER REMOLLINO AT JOSE MANAOIS ANDAM…..salamat po

  • Evcy says:

    magandang araw po,nais ko po sana na malaman kung nakarehistro po ba sa NSO ang marriage license namin ng asawa ko…we got married FEB.12,2008 at feb 13,2008 ng pinarehistro namin sa civil registry office EVA FERRER REMOLLINO AT JOSE MANAOIS moncada tarlac po kami ikinasal nais ko pong malaman pkiemail na lang po ako salamat po

  • Evcy says:

    ps.heto po ang email add ko po pls po gusto lang malaman kong nakarehistro na sa NSO.

  • libien says:

    Hi! Would like to know if the person below had been given authority to solemnize marriage. Some of the information gathered from the Marriage Certificate are the following:
    Spiritual Fil. Catholic Priest
    Spiritual Filipino Catholic Church
    1206 Sto Cristo Extension
    Tondo, Manila
    Authorization No. 1225 Until 12/31/78

    May we have your reply soonest. Thank you.

  • maybelle says:

    magandang gbi nais koh lang po magtanung kung dito koh pa malalaman kung patay o buhay pa ang taong hinahanap koh ang ama koh po..Danilo B. Tolentino Ang name nya

  • janneth says:

    hi po.. ask ko lang kung ano civil status ng bf ko at legal ba ang secret marriage kasi sabi nya nag pa secret marriage na daw sya? RIO SALVADOR C.UMBAO or RIO SALVADOR C. OMBAO, name nya. tnx

  • janneth says:

    hi po..ask ko lang ang secret mariage ba ay legal? at kung ano civil status ng bf ko name nya ay Rio Salvador C. Ombao, or Rio C. Salvador Umbao born on March 25,1976, kasi nag pa secret marriage po daw sya.

  • julius t. alonzo says:

    i got a copy of my birth certificate last 2003 because i need it in getting my passport, i havent noticed that i dont have my first name on it. only my middle name and last name. so i got a copy again in the local civil register in manila. Were i have my first name. Paano ko po maayos ang error na eto sa NSO.


  • zenaida Q.butad says:

    magandang araw po.tanung ko lng po ang birthcertifecate ,mern po ba akong record? salamat po.

  • mike sablon says:

    morning po..
    verify ko lng po kung ano ba status ni JOYLIZAR B. VALDEZ..kung married na ba sya..thankz!pki e-mail nlng po ng sagot

  • jhufel abansa says:

    pwdi nyo po bang ma process ang birth certificate ko kay langan ko kasi sa SSS at ma deliver sa akin?

  • Marilyn Casiquin says:

    meron po ba taga nso ang pwede makatulong sakin? Last year kumuha ako ng cenomar ang ex-husband ko actually were separated for 14 years now me isang anak na lalake 16 years old na. yun nga ng kumuha ako ng cenomar nya last year na discover ko na tatlo (3) kami pinakasalan nya ako ang una 1995, 2nd is 2002 at yung 3rd is 2008. Wala po akong kakayanan magbayad ng annulment sobrang mahal po once and for all po gusto ko lang malinis ang panagalan ko pero di ko po alam kong paano. Di ko po alam na pwede pala sa bansa natin ang ganun karami kasal sa iisang lalake ng di man lang nachecheck ng kahit na sino. Baka po me maitulong kayo sakin marami salamat po.

  • ms.mariane says:

    mgandang araw po, gusto ko ma check kong kasal boyfriend ko si jesus fanoga kay aurora eisma. ginagamit kasi n epelyedo ni aurora ay fanoga nakita ko sa ultrasound ng anak nila ngsama kasi sila at ngkaanak pero ngayon ay hiwalay na. tinanong ko n boyfriend ko pero hindi daw sila kasal. naguguluhan po ako kasi single gamit ng boyfriend ko s company nila nakalagay sa tax code- single+ 1 independent. taga sta.cruz laguna po boyfriend ko at ipinanganak s mindoro. sana po matulungan nyo ako. maraming salamat po

  • maricel taclahan says:

    magtatanong po ako kung nakaregister na po ang baby ko po sa nso.hanggang ngayon wala pang pinapadala ang embassy po sakin sobra na ng isang buwan dko lam kung ok na po nakarehestro na ung baby ko sa pinas…pangalan nya po ay HANBYEUL PARK, po.

  • beth says:

    my nephew applied for a marriage contract of her mother Last may 8, and until now its not yet delivered!!!!!may i ask where can i log in a complain???

  • krestian says:

    we have a baby who was born last year in a hospital. i acknowledge her as my child by signing at the back of her birth certificate. the baby bear my family name.
    we are only married this year. how can i legitimized our child?

  • tin says:

    we applied for my cousins birth certificate because of a wrong spelled surname. we requested it for almost 3 years, until now we didn’t received any replies from our complaints…we still don’t have the papers..its not yet delivered.

  • ms.elma says:

    Hello po kumusta na kayo….itatanong kulang po kung naka record po ba yong kasal ko sa civil doon sa bayan namin?ikinasal po kami ng mr.ko may 16,2002.Salamat po

  • liza says:

    Hi! I just want to know if John Anthony Fresco dela Cruz can re-married already? His first wife got married on June 12 1997, but got separated last 2000 they don’t have any contact, but im not sure if the wife filled for annulment. the wife went to US last 2007 or 2008 and got married at US last December 22, 2009. Is this mean that John Anthony can re-married again since that his ex-wife already got married. Please lat me know asap! Thanks a lot and more power!

  • michelle rizo says:

    Good Day po..itatanong ko lang po sana kung may record na po ba si George Kim
    Velarde sainyu..
    Live birth: September,20,2006..

  • ulysses dela cruz chua says:

    im ulysses d chua 42 yrs old please help me to check my name status of singleness beacause i need to know for my personal…thank you im hopping your have answer asap.

  • rose says:

    hello..ask ko lang po kung bakit hindi pa po na approve yong clerical error na pina correctionan ko po last march. untill now hindi pa rin po raw naka online yong marriage contract ko na may correction..ilang months po ba talaga ma approve? kasi i been waiting last march untill now wala pa rin po…tapos na po ako nagpa court hearing, then nakapag bayad na rin po ako ng money order from the post office to NSO manila.. Hope you can give me an advice what to do..kailangan ko lang talaga yong correct marriage contract ko for my visa..

  • Imee says:

    How can I have a copy of Marriage Certificate of my parents online?

  • Ronalyn C. D amuasen says:

    elo po gusto ko po kumuha nang marriage certificate kasi requirements nang work permit .gusto ko po mag apply online para mas madali kc rush po yun .thanks

    • reese says:

      Good Day !!!

      asko lang po makakakuha po ba ako ng marriege contract kasal po ako sa HONG KONG pero pina register po namin ng asawa kong Britton sa Embassy sa HONG KONG pwede po b ako maka kuha dito sa NSO Quezon City? salamat po!!

  • Ronalyn C. D amuasen says:

    elo po asked ko po kung paanu mag apply nang marriage certificate online .kelangn ko po rush kc requirement sa work permit ko .thanks

  • Ronalyn C. Damuasen says:

    elo po tanung ko lang po kung paanu mag apply nang marriage contract online requirement po sa work permit ko .thaks

  • joylyn palomar says:

    Gud day. Ask po akoconfirmation f married n benny ceriego. Paano ko mllalamn po. Pls help me.

    • Marites B. Lapeña says:

      Gud pm po…ask ko lang pon kung meron na ung marriage certificate po namin ng asawa ko,…(BRIDE) Marites B. Lapeña (GROOM) Rodel A. Bergonia…Kinasal poh kami nung March 30,2012….(Place) Urdaneta City Pangasinan. Thank you….

    • BENNY CERIEGO says:

      kag ngaa asta subong di mo mabaton di na gid ko ya sa imo joylyn??
      indi dun sagad pang rawit rawit ngaran ko sa website!
      kahuruya timo!

    • BENNY CERIEGO says:

      maano kapa gid kanakon joylyn palomar haw?
      indi takon don kanimo!
      daw sa hangag ka nga di kaintindi ah!
      magbalik ka to sa lalaki mo ay!

  • henry A. Ebreo says:

    how can i have merrage contract copy online?

  • dalisay hingpit says:

    helo poh?tanong ko lang po if married nba c jesus rodolph bernardo castro?

  • chirene letsoncito says:

    ask lng po kung pano ko po ma verify ung merriage contract po namin,,,if tama na ba yong correction sa name ko.
    kasi ng kroon po ng wrong spelling sa name ko pero nkapag correction na po ako sa registrars office…paki send nman ng link if pano ko maeopen…nasa ibang lugar po kasi kming mg asawa.thank a lot.

  • Mary Ann Fortuna - Lea says:

    Good Day! How can I apply for a marriage certificate online? Thank you.

  • Judie P. Edoloverio says:

    I would like to get my NSO birth certificate

  • Rouel Antonio S, Bayot says:

    pwede e mail na lang ang BC ko.?

  • donny says:

    good eve atty. james itatanong ko lang po kasi nuong 1997 kinasal po ako ngunit yung po birth certificate po ay peke dahil po sa probinsya po ako pinanganak at nang nag tanung at nang hinanap po ay hindi pa po ako naka register so hanggng ngayon po hindi pa po naaayos ang birth certificate ko sa madaling salita alien po ako at talgng wala po ako birth cetificate. ngayon po ang ginawa po namin ay nag pagawa na lang po kami sa recto at pineke po ang aking birth certificate para lang po maikasal na kami. sa city hall at mayor pa po ang nag kasal saamin. ngayon po ang tanung ko kasi nag kakalabuan na po kami balak ko na po makipag hiwalay puwedi ko po ba ipaglaban na peke nman ang aking birth cert at walang bisa po ba ang kasal namin kung ganun na peke naman po ang birth cert ko po? paki usap po sana po sagutin niyo po ang aking tanung.

    • atty jairus says:

      donalyn,may visa parin ang kasal nyu,basi sayu fake birth cert na inaply mu,..may visa prin kasal nyu dahil ikinasal kyu s civil registrar at legal parin yung MC nyu prehas ng iyung asawa..

  • Bernardita Apilado says:

    I would like to request an authenticated copy of my birth certificate.

  • Jemar says:

    gud pm po atty jairus,

    ang problema ko po ay mali po yung GENDER ko n nakalagay sa NSO-BC ko…pnu po un ma aayos..anu po gagawin ko…??sana matulungan nyo po ako..

    tnx and more power..^^

  • Jean Rose says:

    Hello po magandang umaga , itatanong ko lang po . ikinasal ho kami nga asawa ko last month july 18 tapos nagbayad ho kami more than 1thousand peso sa civil registras office para sa aming marriage certificate kasi sabi ng mga empleyeado doon makukuha po daw namin within 2weeks . eh hanggang ngayon po ay wala pa parati po ako nagtanung pero hindi pa po daw online ang NSO . kailan ho bah hindi naging online ang NSO ? parati nalang ho na sinasabi na ipa follow up pa daw . pwede ko po bang matanong kung kailan bah mareregister ang aming kasal gayung tapos na halos mag-iisang buwan na . KElan ko ba talaga makukuha ang marriage certificate namin gayung ang sabi 2-3days lang ang delivery ? Kinakailangan ko talaga ang marriage certificate namin para sa pagkuha ko ng passport . please help me .

    Taga Ormoc City po ako

  • rowena joy says:

    good day!

    paano po ba magcheck online kung kasal na or hindi ang isang tao sa inyo?

  • melody amor malaga says:

    gud ev….last 3year kumuha ako ng birth ko dito sa bacolod.kaso walang name ko.nag pass ako ng mga supporting papers..nalagyan na ng name ko sa remarks….sabi ng nag process pag kumuha ako ulit ng copy dalhin ko daw ang xerox ng may nakasulat sa remark ksi pag lumabas daw sa computer ang dati pa raw na birth ko….so ngayon nabasa ang birht ko.gusto kong kumuha ulit..kukuh apa rin ba ako ng mga supporting papers? salamat ang more power.

  • rouel antonio s. bayot says:

    saan ko makikita ang record ni mr.rouel antonio s. bayot kasi hindi ko makita kung saan ako ipinanganak at kong saan ako bininyagan?

  • Collet Jacques says:

    I just want to know if my marriage with Villa Arao Tagacay , born in Tuguegarao the 5th of december 1970 is well registered in the Philippines.

    We are married in the Municipality of Aradippou in the District of Larnaca,Cyprus.
    She’s living here in Belgium now. The marriage is well registered in the municipality of Braine-L’Alleud,Belgium.

    Thanks a lot in advance for giving me this information.

    Collet Jacques

  • Eden says:

    I need an NSO certified true copy of my marriage contract. Is it possible to request this online?

  • Sarah Cantillo Al Shaqsi says:

    Ask ko po kung gaano katagal ang isyuhan ng birth certificate ng changes name Our Municipal Registrar said it will only takes 3months pero till now it almost a year wala pa daw kung saan inendorse (NSO CALASIAO PANGASINAN)

  • mitch says:

    good day!!!! how to know if a person is married or not.thank you

  • mauren espelita says:

    hi po,anu kea gwn q mli un gender q s brth crt afc8 at nso q imbes female nagng male

  • roel says:

    why is it that until today its 2 months alreasdy no NSO pa was said that it will be last week of august or 1st week of september yet till now it has not yet was done through mobile service of the government of bohol. what kind of service is that.

  • Kristelle says:

    hello po…i just wanna ask po about sa registration nang marriage license namin… his an american citizen… now po tapos na po kasal pero wala pa po siyang naipass na legal capacity to marry. eh tapos naman na kasal so nag assume kami na ok lang…and then nung magfififle naku at nakabalik na siya sa US.. hinihingian po ako panu po kaya yun? makakakuha pa din po ba siya nang capacity to marry niya kahit nasa US na siya?

  • andreas says:

    sino ang may kasalanan o ang dapat managot kung ang bata ay na rehistro ng 2 beses. not late registered and late registered. ang late registered ,iyon ang ginamit nya mula pagkabata hanggang ngayon.

  • marrianne royo says:

    hello po.. ask ko po lang kung paano masolusyunan ang problem ko, regarding sa birth certificate ng anak ko. kasi po nakapangalan sya sa parents ko, that time po kasi tuliro pa isip ko at madami problem po.. ngayon po gusto ko sana sa akin na sya ipangalan.. i’m a mother out of wed, ung anak ko po 7 yrs old na… paano po ba ang mag transfer ng parents sa birth certificate ng anak.. madami po bang proseso ito? malaking bayarin? paki advise po ako kung ano ang the best na solution sa problem ko… thank you and god bless!

  • ruperto lintag jr says:

    ask ko lng kung nakaregister b ung kasal namin

  • Jeraldin Salva says:

    Good day po , gusto ko po sanang malaman kung may record po ang mother ko na si Mercedita Rayoso Duran,taga-province ho kase sya . Gusto lang po namin ma – confirm kung may Birth Certificate po ba sya ?

  • Maria Lourdes Flormata Gabales Unay says:

    Gs2 ko po na palagyan ng “MARIA” ang merriage contract ko kasi po sa birth certificate ko ay may Maria, ang nagamit ko maski nuong ako ay nag aaral ay walang Maria. Pano po ba ang dapat ko gawin? ikinasal po ako sa Mr. ko na si Dionisio Curiano Unay nuong Jan 29, 1981 Civil wedding po sa manila city hall, kung pwde po by online lng.

  • divina says:

    good day po tanung lang po kong paano mapa change ang citizenship ng asawa ko yan po kasi problima nmnin di ako maka change status sa passport ko DENISH po ang nakalaga po sa married certificate namin po ay Filipino anu po ang aking gagawin tulungan po ninyo ako

  • Mary Ann Adricula says:

    My child born illegitimate (feb 6,2002) after a month we got married (March 11,2002)then a few days after we file an affidavit of legitimation at the civil register of sta.cruz, Laguna (March 15,2002)then we’re successfully done they release the original copy of my child birth cert. na using of his father’s name and yesterday after getting my child NSO I’ve notice na di nag appear and latest name surname nya but he is using that for almost 10 years because the Civil Register of Sta.Laguna release now his birth Cert.

  • julie anne mae mendoza says:

    gud morning po san po bah pwedng magpakorek nang middle initial kasi po ang obnial ay may maling spelling ang nakalagay po sa birthcertificate ko ay obneal pero ang tnay po nhun ay obnial tnx po

  • danny says:

    san ko po makikita ang records 1987 birth records

  • Mylene says:

    paano po makakuha ng cenomar para po ma trace ko yung marriage ko if null and void sa record ng X ko sakali may nauna syang kinasal.

  • jonathan mora says:

    ask qoh lng qng na follow up u n ung birht certifecate quh

  • Precious Cristobal says:

    sana matulungan nyo ako sa mga kailangan @ dapat kong icheck na mga documents @ mga katanungan ko..thank you and God bless…


    gusto ko po sana makakuha ng birth certificate ng kaibigan ko.

  • iahm says:

    hello po, ask ko lang… mgpapakasal po kasi kame ng january 2013, pinapaayos po namin un bc ng bf ko kasi ang nakaregister sa nso middle name lang, wala pong first name at surname, pinalakad na po namin pero d p po narerelease , pde pa rn po ba nmin mailakad un kasal namin kung affidavit po muna un iaattach sa requirements namn sa church, kasi iglesia po kasi kame at included po sa requirements un NSO birthcert.

  • jennifer of laguna says:

    ask ko lang poh…kung anong mga requirment kapag mag papalate registerd ng birth certificate kapag 65 Year old na po…need pa po ba nya magpunta sa province na pinanganakan nya….pls… paki PM nalang po na reply sa yahoo mail…thank a lot…asap….need poh kasi ng tatay ko sa SSS.

  • junalyn ugalde dionsay says:

    hello po,,gusto ko lang po sanang itanong kung napalitan na po ba ang apilyedo ko from DIONDAY to DIONSAY !!! tatlong buwan na po kasi kaming naghihintay sa resulta kung kailan ba ito maaasikaso ng inyong tanggapan!kailangang kailangan ko lang po talaga ito dahil malapit na po akong makatapos sa pag aaral ko sa sekundarya!sana po ay mabasa nyo ito!! :)

  • lorena anyayahan says:

    hello po ano po ang dapat kung gawin para maiayos ko ang marriage contract ko na maitama sa birt certificate ko magkaiba po kc ang birtdate at birthplace,,tnx po


    i have a question sir. i am from Tanjay City and an assistant coach in volleyball.

    During our city meet, we are required to pass a local registered birth certificate instead of that from the NSO. it so happened that we’ve found out that a coach, though he knew and the student himself, that he has already a birth certificate because he was born in Manila, filed a late registration of his birth. instead of the original Sept. 20, 1993, he changed it to September 20, 1995 so that he could join in the city meet.

    In fact 2 years ago he filed for candidacy as an SK councilor in their brgy. This means that he passed an original birth certificate since this is one of Comelec’s requirements.


    is this a falsification of public document? Who will run after this falsification of public document?

    the athlete got a new birth certificate with the phrase “late registered” and instead of September 20, 1993, it was changed to September 20, 1995. thank you nad i hope you could help.

  • randy says:

    ask ko lng po kung paaanu ko malalaman kung nkarehistro n ung mirrage contract ko s nso kc d2 poh ako s uae, pwede ko rin ba malaman s website ng nso…tnx

  • Marissa Paches Casama says:

    good day

    ask q lng po if na registered ba s pilipinas ung kasal namin last march 18,2012 here in Riyadh,Philippine Embassy,nandi2 p kasi aq kya inquire q lng po name ng spouse q is Conrado Gabato Boquinquito,thanks.

  • Marianne May R. Bienes says:

    Goodmorning. Suggest lang Po na sana may NSO narin po sa Urdaneta kasi, masyado pong hustle pag pupunta pa po kmi ng Dagupan and then sobrang haba pa po ng pila. I’m from Pozorrubio po:)) thanks

  • Michelle Dela Cruz says:

    ask ko lang po kung paano babaguhin ang cenomar ko.. kasi ako po ay kumuha ng cenomar, ngayon nagulat ako na nakalagay ay married ako samantalang hindi naman po ako kinasal… ang x-boyfriend ko po ay nagpagawa ng fake na marriage contract at ngayon po ay pinarehistro. so hindi po legal ang kasal ko sa kanya kasi yung lugar sa nasabing kasalan ay nangyari dito sa pilipinas samantalang ako po ay nasa saudi nang araw na yun, at wala po akong pinipirmahan na kahit isang dokumento na ako ay pumayag sa nasabing kasalan.

  • marlene arellano says:

    Re: TXN No. 04675-004-00041-002
    The issuing officer in the person of Luzvisminda A. Teofilo the Municipal Civil Registrar of the Local Govt. of Tayasa, Negros Oriental died on June 2, 2012. Since February 2, 2012, I assumed as the OIC MCR hence, I do the endorsement of all pending documents I discovered upon my assumption to office. My specimen signature was already downloaded since June after months of filing it with NSO. Hence, all endorsements of all documents regarding petitions bear my signature. I hope that thru this note NSO will also know that that the MCR OF Tayasan has alrady rested in PEACE. THANK YOU.

  • marylyn pacog mcwiliams says:

    good morning po sa inyo ser and maam, si marylyn pacog mcwilliams po taga Del monte talacgogn agusan del sur.. maam ta ong lang po tungkol sa ako married certificate kong na aprove ang cancellation sa ako kong wala pls anong dapat kong gawin at maari ko bang mag send ng mga documento ? pls help me maam kasi mag renew po ako ng passport.. ang name ng exs ko ay Robert Eart Mcwilliams at ikinsasal kami noong Septemebr 5.2002 at nag file cya ng devorce sa lugar nila at may mga document na aprovado sa lawyer nila ..ang ang name ko po ay si Maylyn Pacog Mcwilliams.. salamt po maam..

  • athena diaz says:

    can i ask a copy of death certificate of LEONCIO D.DOJILLO. Just even the exact date of his death..badly needed..thank you.

  • jhean says:

    can i ask the marital status of joan panitan fernandez?
    thank you!

  • gloria maala says:

    can i ask the marital status of gloria maala,,thanks,,God bless

  • Angelica Magpoc says:

    Good day po..ask ko lng po kng single pa si Ronel Heraldizo Cruz….salamat po…????

  • Angelica Magpoc says:

    Can i ask the marital status of Ronel Heraldizo Cruz? Thankyou so much.

  • mira enrica says:

    can i ask the marital status of em diosaban and thomas blas

    thank you!

  • Shirvi Ecal says:

    Ask ko lng po kng ano po dapat kng gawin kasi widow na po me ng 3years..Pero sa America po namatay ang husband ko at last year lng po ako nagkaroon ng copy ng death certificate from U.S now po kukuha me ng Visa for Japan pero kailangan ko po makakuha ng cenomar na wala me record na kasal ako…ano po ba ang dapat kng gawin?pls i need help…

  • carim says:

    good evening… ma’m,sir. tanong ko lang po kung my record po sa kasal si michael eric olleta. response po asap. thank you po….

  • jean luzada says:

    May I request for the marital status of Teddy Alegre Celestino

  • arlene domdom says:


    Kindly send me the NSO Birth Certificate thru my email address of my father Mr. Danilo Antiquera Domdom because he past away for the last 20 years ago without knowing his/her parents and born place.

    Thank You.
    Arlene Tapire Domdom
    Daughter of Mr.Danilo Antiquera Domdom

  • Hitome vore says:

    Gus2 q po malaman marital status ni emelda iniego..thank you po..

  • Ethel Ligoyligoy says:

    can i ask po when ako pwede kumuha ng marriage certificate from NSO. May record na po ba if ikinasal kmi last Nov 28, 2012 sa mandaluyong po..

    thank u!

  • Esmeraldo Sambrano says:

    I am humbly asking for my marital satus. Name: Esmeraldo Sambrano. Thank you very much.

  • rico uy says:

    .tanong ko lang po kung kasal na c Michellyn R. Baet? thank u

  • Alfredo Ubaldo says:

    Can i ask the marital status alfredo ubaldo ? thanks a lot.

  • Milet Padlan says:

    can request for the Marriage Contract of me and my husband rodolfo padlan

  • Stephany Bermillo says:

    please,can i have a copy of my marriage contract….thank you so much..

  • gloria palces says:

    hello po! ask ko lang po ang copy ng marraige contract ko…thank you

  • juanita layusa says:

    Heello po. Ask ko lang po, i get a marriage contract and have a problem. Instead na LAYUSA naging LAYOSA? What shall i do?

  • ameraiam says:

    ask ko lang po if my record bah si ameraiam sabordo abdusalim..

  • Girlie Benedicto says:

    can i ask marriage contract of Mr. Jimmy Aldia Villasoto and Myrel Concepcion Villasoto, Thanks

  • Babel says:

    Gud day. Can I ask the name of the wife of Mr. Luis Galleto Rabuya from Bilar, Bohol? And if she is already dead base on your records? thank you very much.

  • Emman says:

    We are a travel agency and wanted to be a direct agency of your good office. Please tell us how.

  • Helen Danganan says:

    Can i ask the exact date of Marriage of Teodolfo Daquioag Apostol married with Conchita V. Apostol?

  • jenalyn paredes says:

    can i ask the marriage cert. of benedict abdon. tnx

  • mark santago says:

    Ask q lng po sana f my nso copy n po ung anak q zian santiago

  • neil says:

    hello po..ask ko lng po if legal ang marraige ni neil dennis anquillano and leslie

  • Korrina Adora says:

    I want to ask if our marriage certificate is already authenticated thank you

  • rommel balala says:

    asak ko lang po kung puede ako makapag change ng status. married na po ako pero 7-10 years na kami ala communication ng wife ko. ala rin kami anak. ano po ba ang dapat kung gawin at ano ano po ba produce ko mga requirements para makapag change status ako. salamat po! GOD BLESS!

  • rommel balala says:

    ask ko lang po kung puede ako makapag change ng status. married na po ako pero 7-10 years na kami ala communication ng wife ko. ala rin kami anak. ano po ba ang dapat kung gawin at ano ano po ba produce ko mga requirements para makapag change status ako. salamat po! GOD BLESS!

  • welma bornea says:

    good evening’ ,tanong lng po,,may record ba kayo ky Angeles Ranque Bersano?salamat

  • Arnold Pacheco says:

    Can i ask the Birth Certificate of Rosa Rodriguez Fernandez Born July 26, 1938.? looking forward for your reply Thank you.

  • Mariter Siozan says:

    Gud afternoon. Can I ask for a copy of the Marriage contract of Mr. Locman Basbaño Asur if he has previous marriage? Thank you and God Bless!

  • geraldine says:

    pwede po bang malaman qng my record ung marriage contract ni Geraldine lledo and Ronald parnaso

  • Belinda Latoza says:

    can i ask marriage certificate of Raymond Benig if have a record to the nso?thank’s

  • chloe says:

    Can u pls give me my marriage status.. My husbands name is jones albert cabigas go married on may 27, 2002

  • roselyn says:

    kung meron po bang marriage certificate kay pamela magciyo.

  • irene octavio says:

    good evening po..gusto ko pong tanong kung naregister ba yong birth certificate ni Lance Anrei Octavio,at saka kung pwede po paki send po yon sa akin..maraming salamat po

  • irene octavio says:

    ay sorry po Lance Andrei Octavio po pala..thank you po

  • dan says:

    can i ask the marital status of german purisima nabus.needed pls………..

  • dan says:

    german purisima nabus is he single?yhank u

  • bambee says:

    ask ko lang po, marriage ba si Emerita paquita? at kung marriage siya, pwedi po bang mang hingi ng copy of marriage contract nya? thank you po….

  • belle says:

    marriage certificate ni EDDIE B. SACAY married to Nenita C. Jamago january 08,1998

  • nick rosellosa says:

    May 4,2013 at 6:27 am
    ask ko lang po, marriage ba si Josehp Lacap? at kung marriage siya, pwedi po bang mang hingi ng copy of marriage contract nnya? thank you po….

  • AJ banal says:

    hi ask ko lang po kung legally marriend sina Michael Nepomuceno at Rouena Abe, kasi they’re claiming na married sila at nag submitt na marriage certificate pero di po authenticated, nag rrun po kasi ung lalake as one of our board of trustees in Chateau valenzuela.

  • rhodora says:

    good day to all. Ask ko po kung what is the procedure to correct a one letter of my middle name? My name is Rhodora Garlan Geronimo listed of my NSO but my real middle name is GAERLAN. Thanks and more power.

    • Violy says:

      punta ka sa Local Civil registrar mo sa Munisipyu nyo then ask mo yung pra sa typographical error, then bibigyan ka nila ng list of requirements,pag available na yan mga reqs mo, balik ka sa kanila,… yung problem ko kc is name ng mother ko ang na misspelled nila, 1 letter missing naman yung akin..kya alam ko pareho tayo ng case..RA9048 kung di ako nag kamali ha…may babayaran ka sa munisipyu nyo nyan, sa kin is 1200 lahat, tapos meron ako pina notary na petition, if you have a deadline concerning your BC, you better work on it agad kc, it will take 2-3months bago maayus sa NSO daw, yung akin is nka process na sa NSO…

  • rosemarie sangdaan says:

    Hi Madam,Sir just wanna ask if registered ang contract marriage nla FrankJules Natarte @ Sherlita Ariola Thanks Po…?

  • rosemarie sangdaan says:

    oo nga pala gusto ko pang malaman if registered na ang birth certificate ung anak kong si DANICA SANGDAAN AMMOGAWEN kasi sabi nea neregistered na rw ng lola nea sa father side kasi dun po xia nakatira ngayn thanks a lot?

  • rowena bartolome says:

    tanong ko lang po kung married na po ba ang status namin ng aking asawa sa pilipinas kasi dito po kami ngpakasal sa kuwait embassy…thanks

  • rowena bartolome says:

    tanong ko lang po kung married na ang status namin ng aking asawa na si rex maquillo flores at rowena malalad bartolome sa pilipinas kasi dito po kami ngpakasal sa kuwait embassy…thanks

  • allentabujaradellomes says:

    ask ko lang po kung meron napo akong nso birthcertificate at c precious jewel bacaoco dellomes kung meron narin po syang nso birthcertificate?

  • Ricky Banalnal says:

    Just want to ask if the marriage contract of my parents are registered. May Dad is Hipolito Banalnal and my mom is Clara Leonardo. Thanks

  • gems says:

    Hi po! Tanong ko lang po ang status ni Henry Morcoso Uno if married n sya. Thanks.

  • rodolfo pasia says:

    tanong ko lang po kung nakaregistered po ako sa NSO??
    name: Rodolfo Rayela Pasia
    dob: November 7, 1963
    pob: Ibaan, Batangas or Daet, Camarines Norte

    • Catherine cawile says:

      Hi gusto ko lang po malaman kung naikasal na po b4 ang bf ko Perpecto Beltran Burce po ang name nya salamat po

  • ailyn cabilin says:

    Tanung lanh po sana ako kung meron kaming marriage certificate ng asawa ko sa NSO ako po si AILYN CABILI at aswa ko po ay JIWON RYU. pakisend lang po ang sagot sa email ko. Thank you po

  • susan malingan says:

    good am po, just want to ask if ano real status ni John Michael Privaldo Lasala or John Michael Privaldo… thanks po.

  • susan malingan says:

    good am po, just want to ask if ano real status ni John Michael Privaldo Lasala or John Michael Privaldo… if married na po ba xa. thanks po.

  • MJ says:

    Hello! I got married 2 months ago and it appears we are not yet registered in your database. For electronic endorsement, how long will it take to register our marriage? How come it will take 2-3 months for the posting of the marriage certificate. Worst, it will reach up to 6 months?

  • leslie says:

    ask lng po aq f marriage na c jave dela vega. montalbo,plz reply

  • crismar says:

    ask ko lang po my ka live in po ako my anak po sya 5 yrs old apilyedo ng mother ang nk register s munisipyo maari ko bng i aply s nso ang apilyedo ko

  • liza bartolome says:

    pwede po bang pacheck kung may record kami ni Redentor T. Atienza

  • Jackielyn Aya-ay says:

    Hello .. Have a good day ! I was applying a supplemental report of my Birth certificate regarding the Birthplace which is not completely filled up , My supplemental report application was June 10 . How many weeks before it will be done ? I am looking forward to heard this one ,cause i am applying for a passport . Thanks !

  • charity cañete says:

    ask ko lng po if married na po ba c cloyd cabañero ky ma.elisa valeroso

  • evangelyn cariman says:

    Gudday, gusto ko pong malaman kong may record na ung merried certificate
    Sa nso, kinasal kami nong april 10, 2013, kailangan ko na po kc ng copy from nso, magpapachange status kc ako,.name ko: EVANGELYN QUILARIO POMIDA husband: NAPOLEON DOTOLLO CARIMAN, place: STA MESA MANILA…salamat!

  • Elaine Pabalinas says:

    helo po,ask lng po ako kung may record of marriage po ba ako?kasi nag pagawa kasi ng fake marriage contract yong x fiancee ko last 2008 yata yon,need ko po kasi ng singleness full name ELaine Pabailinas.thank u po

  • rowena vergara says:

    tanong q lng po pano po maicocorect ung s marr
    age contract ng ate q 1980 po kc bday nya pero nkalagay 1979 s marrage contract nya

  • rizelle says:

    paano PO mapabilis process ng nso birthcertificate ko Ala PO kasi gender urgent PO kasi makakuha ako passport this August

  • ellen t.saarinas says:

    gd day,ask ko lang if bakit walang NSO ang panganay kung anak si Dan Vhinare Talo Saarinas,nagkuha ko kahapon wla siya kasi sa manila dw problema at pababalikin ako after one month.

  • ellen t.saarinas says:

    name: Dan Vhinare Talo Saarinas
    bdate:May 21,1999
    brthplace: Sumasap Panaon Misamis Occidental
    Parents: Arvin Pino Saarinas
    Ellen Putis Talo

  • lotis says:

    ask lang po if my record na kaya ako sa NSO? ng register po ako sa Phil.Embassy Singapore noong june po need ko na ang NSO marriage contract ko…

  • marilou says:

    panu poh makuha ng marriage contract kaci kelangan po sa sss e nasunog poh kaci ung marriage contract

  • Umbra Usman says:

    i want to download our marriage certificate. we were married on September 15, 2009 at Globo de Oro st., Quiapo Manila. Umbra Usman married to Noralin Hamda.

  • paul esgra says:

    check ko lang kung naka registered yung marriage namin ni GEMMA BENGAS CANOY and PAUL ESGRA. yung date ng kasal september 2009… at san juan metro manila

  • marilyn says:

    itanong ko po,yong bf ko na foriengner nag asawa dati dito sa pinas divorce sya ngayon sa kanyang lugar,gusto namin mag pa kasal dito sa pinas kc sya forieng pwede sya makapag asawa ulit sa settle na namin yong sa embassy last na gawin yong record sa registered nila,sa mandaue city sila nakapa rehistro.ito ang tanong ko saan ba kami pupunta sa NSO mandaue city or sa city hall ng mandaue?salamat po….

    • NORLYN URIETA says:

      Gud pm po. ask ko lng po f dumating na sa ofis nyo ung request po ng asawa ko tungkol sa knyang birth certificate wla po kasarian. pinasa na po ng mcr ng sablayan occ. mindoro.confirm ko lng po f may gender na cia.REYMOND URIETA po name nya.

  • cuterin olvido says:

    kumuha po ako ng bitrh cert. ng mama ko, bakit iba pong bitrh ang binigay, sabi po ng taga nso bacolod e nag update daw po sila, kya yon ang lumabas, my deperensya poba sa birth ng mama ko. e naka pa red ribbon na nga po kami….

  • Megs Villaver says:

    Hello ask kolang poh kc yong papers ko questionable, iba sa birth certificate ko,
    Iba sa school at iba din poh sa passport ko..pls help tnx…

  • Cristina viernes says:

    Ask ko lang po if meron n un nso marriage contract namin..March 27,2013 po ang date na nasal namin..tnx

  • Maricon Apostol says:

    May tanong po sana me napa ka importante po to sakin, paano po ba ipa register ang marriage certificate namin ng asawa ko, ditto po kami ikinasal sa lugar ng NORWEGIAN kong asawa last june lang po, ngayon pauwi po me ng PINAS ano po ba ang gawin ko para ma in code kung marriage certificate naming at diyan ko na rin po ipabago ang surname ko sa PINAS,very fast po kung pweede ano2x? po ang requirements at documents para ma register ang marriage certificate naming sa NSO, at ako din po ang mag deliver ng papirs ko personal sa NSO.
    Need ko po reply niyo ng mabilis more power po at GOD BLESS US more.

  • Lurellie Delmo says:

    Gusto ko pong kumuha ng nso ko ulet kc ung una Kung knuha
    Nagamit ko s pgkuha ng passport. Kso nandito po ako
    S Singapore at wala ako ng anumang credit card.
    Panu ako mkkakuha ulet at pnu aq mgbbayad,,salamat po

  • geraldine says:

    Gusto ko lang po malaman kung may record ang nanay ko sa nso..san po ako pupunta na site/
    Website po…June 1,1960 po siya pinanganak,JOSEFINA BACAL CARCER po ang pangalan nya..
    Gusto ko lang po malamn sana para maasikaso po nmin kung wala pong record sa nso…thank you..

  • dina says:

    possible ba mahanap lhat ng list of profile ng mga tao ditto.. or is there any way pra mhanap mo ung mga taong hinahanap mo through this site? thank you

  • Rose Peniero says:

    itatanong ko po kng paano po mg process ng cenomar..kc po ung kaibigan ko more than 23yrs.n po sya abroad, ung status po nya ay married, ngaun po kailangan nyng change ung married to single..hindi po sya legal n kasal, ngpagawa lng po ng fake marriage contract.. ngaun po ang ginawa nya ng pa delayed birth registration sya, gamit nya single then ng pa age discrepancy dn sya, bale gnawa nyng 5 yrs. younger ang edad nya ngaun.. na ok po ung ginawa nya ngaun sa tanong ko po, wla n po b syng magiging problema pg kuha ng cenomar..kc po nakakuha n sya ng panibagong birth certificate, na change oF name na sya at pati rin ung age nya..wait ko po reply nyo. thank u po

  • Archiebald Malaki says:

    Is there any way to know more about marriage records on line. Yes, am interested to know more about on-line payment for any documents to be requested at NSO especially those stated above.

  • karen indanan says:

    itatanong ko lang po if meron pa pong name na nakaregister dyan na MARINA LOPEZ GARCIA
    MARCH 13,1959

  • Borj Celo says:

    Panu ko po malalaman kng nkaregister ang kasal namin.. kc po wala akong time pumunta sa main
    nso po.. pls reply pwede dto s online

    • alex rivera says:

      di naman nagrereply ang incharge dito….naggawa pa ng website, wala din….talaga kayo mga taga gobyerno….

  • antonio payang says:

    nagrequest po ako ng 2 birth certificates,2 CNOMAR at 2 copies of Marriage certificates and the NSO Tarlac City collected 1,190.00 but on the official recite the amount is only 240.00. Could your office explain is there such discrepancy? (OR # 499288 dated June 4, 2014

  • Jamie says:

    Nagkuha po ako ng cenomar nung last January 2014, pero may mali po sa cenomar ko, hindi po kase na mention ang full name ng father ko, mother name lng po ang nkalagay, pero ung pangalan ko nmn po sa cenomar ay tama dahil andun po ang father’s last name ko. Bakit po nagkagnun?…ung birthcertificate ko naman po ay naitama na as of 2010 pa po…pls paki tulungan po ako, kung saan ko po ito dapat ipaayos…at kung sino po pdeng tawagan o puntahan.

  • Alicia Magday says:

    I am trying to get a copy of a marriage cert.dated 03/07/1969,I snd my niece to city hall in Manila together a copy ,she was told ,she need to furnish copy of marriage cert.,name of minister who administered the marriage and place of marriage,the marriage was performed more than forty years ago ,my copy is either destroyed or lost ,doesn’t the registrar have a copy of all certs sent to their office.i need a copy of my cert bad,please help.

  • Marie says:

    I want to request Marriage Contract of my parents and also the Birthcertificate of my sister and brother in the Philippines with NSO cealed and have a red ribbon for applying japanes citizenship but I don’t know how to get it, please help..

  • melisa e,lascio says:

    I want to request my marriage contract certificate, if my marriage is registered in your office please send me copy in my email.I want to know the correct situation.

  • rosalie says:

    I’d would like to apply singleness, but how? Can you help us? I’m married for 17 years. with 3 kid’s. Separated 12 years. For 12 years me and my ex-husband no communication to each other even to my kid’s. and not even give us support from he abound us. I’ll will stand in my own fit to support my kid’s as i can. Then, last year June 2013 my ex-husband and his living partner they married in Pasay city Manila…

    So, how can i apply my singleness??? please can you help us?

    Rosalie Castelo Masigla

  • Juliet Cosmo says:

    Good day NSO Staff;
    Gusto ko lang po malaman kung nakarehistro po ba sa NSO ang kasal of a certain IRENEA CANETE, living in Ormoc. I am on hold for this matter because she swindles her marriage, so my fiance can not marry me because of her forge docx. When she sbmitted her docx at the Embassy they found out she has still an existing marriage license to her husband but things get so complicated because she submitted fake docx stating she is single with 2 sons. The registrar staff wont issue any docx regarding this woman, why? Please NSO help me.

    Truly, Juliet


  • Elsa says:

    hi. elsa here…ask lng po..hope matulungan nyo ako..last may 2014 nagfile po ako nang clerical local registrar in my palagi po akong mag follow up pero wala pa raw.. and this december 2014 nag pa money order nalng po ako through lbc kasi yan po yung advice sa akin nang taga civil registrar para mas mapadali po daw kaysa regular mail….so ask ko lng po ilang buwan po ba magfile nang clerical error..and until now wala if mag money order in lbc ilang buwan po ba ..?kasi panglast napo daw yun para maging pero hanggang ngayon still waiting.kailangan ko na po kasi as soon as possible..maraming salamat..

  • heidee abarca says:

    Hi, ask ko lang po kung registered nb ung anak ko as LALAINE ANNE ABARCA NIELO? and how will I know po? please email me back, thanks you!

  • joseph says:

    Good day.. I just want to know our parent hae not married but our birth certificate they have a date year they married?

  • Magdalena Lorina says:

    Looking for Anita Lorina. She is from Atimonan, Quezon, Philippines.

  • Erick Chenn says:

    I would like to verify if naka register ang Civil Narriage of a certain JENNIBETH GACUSAN MACHACON and a man named AARON MARTINEZ from Binaloan Panggasinan.

  • Cheryl Llagas says:

    Hi….I just want to ask kung pano malaman ung lalakeng mapangasawa ko if his still single or already married..plsss help my problem how…. God bless

  • araceli says:

    hi gosto ko lang poh malaman kng may record naba ako pa NSO PH ng miriage contrack ko dto ako ng pakasal sa hongkong pangalan ko poh araceli manayon name ng asawa ko colin jacobs

  • begalanjoselito says:

    Gusto kulang po malaman kung naka rehistro yung kasal namin ni iris delambaca

  • victorino says:

    Hi, tanong ko lang po kung ano requirements para maging legitimate mga anak ko sa birth certificate
    Nila. Kasi po bago lang kami kinasal nung April 7,2014 nag aaral na po mga anak ko. Pwede po ba kung sakali ma transaction ito by online. Sana po matulungan nyo ko,

  • valentina says:

    Good day!
    ask ko lng po kng ilang mos po expiration ng CENOMAR? kumuha po kc ko last May pero sa February next year ko p po mggamit. thanks…!

  • Marchy says:

    Dapat po meron tayong online verification para malaman ang kasal ng magasawa eh valid o hindi o kaya kung narehistro ba o hindi. para malaman ang isang tao kung may asawa o wala.

Google Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

BSP Exchange Rate Today: