Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad.
Pag-Ibig Fund Online Registration
How do you register for an account at the Pag-Ibig Fund website online? I will be showcasing simple step by step registration process that you will have to undergo or go through and will make it simple for everybody to understand as much as I could. Just follow these steps and it will be a breeze.
To facilitate and help you go through the process of creating a new account, please follow steps carefully. If you are having problems, have a customer or member assistant help you with it by calling their hotline telephone number for customer care – (02) 7244244 or email them at email@example.com.
Remember that there are basically 4 choices and purposes of registering for an account at the HDMF website and these are:
- To Register as New Member
- View Registration Information
- Update Registration Information using the POP Temporary ID Number
- Update Registration Information using the Pag-IBIG Membership ID (MID) Number
Step by Step Process
- Visit and make sure that you are in the official Pag-Ibig Fund website. Click here.
- If your browser is having difficulty displaying the right page, please click on “Compatibility View”. This will fix it.
- Click on E-Services (watch the full video presentation on how to go over the full process of online registration below.
- Select the Register as New Member option:For prospective members and/or first time registrants of the fund.
For Members issued a Pag-IBIG MID number only (No security code)
- Select the View Registration Information option for registered members using the Registration Tracking Number issued during registration.
- Select the Update Registration Information using the POP Temporary ID Number option for POP members with POP Temporary ID Number.
- Select the Update Registration Information using the Pag-IBIG Membership ID (MID) Number option for members issued an HDMF Transaction card.
Another good option is to opt in for the guided system of online registration. For this default step by step procedure, please visit here.
If you are still having problems with the registration process via online system, the best thing you can do at this point is to call their hotline number for assistance. Otherwise, visit the link I posted above for a guided manual input of member details.
As soon as you finish your registration process including the confirmation of your account, you can now make online inquiry regarding your membership account details from contributions, loan for housing or personal loan and more. If you live in Metro Manila, you can visit their local branch.
For those who live in Metro Manila, here is the complete branch address for a guide on how to get there. For any discrepancies in the office address listing below, please reach out to us by using our comment box. If you have any new location address on hand, put it in our comments and we’d gladly change the information. Let us all help each other as members of this agency of the Philippine government.
OFWs are welcome to comment below and air their problems and grievances regarding Pag-Ibig membership accounts. we will be posting branches abroad so overseas Filipino workers can make their own inquiry easily without the hassle of having somebody do the inquiry for them here in the Philippines. Please do also visit our page that discuss about downloadable forms here – http://www.internetphilippines.com/pag-ibig/pag-ibig-fund-forms-loan-insurance-land-title-accreditation-membership-and-claims/.
Office Location Address: Park n Ride Building, P. Burgos Avenue cor Dr. Basa Street
Ermita, Manila (Beside LRT I Central Station, & Metropolitan Manila)
Hotline Telephone Number: 527-8520 / Secretary: 527-6727 / 528-0164 (TFax)
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Pag-Ibig Fund, please visit our official page regarding the latest updates to this government agency here – http://www.internetphilippines.com/category/pag-ibig/.