Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad.
Requirements: How to register Pag-Ibig Fund employees, procedures and guide
Here is a quick guide for all employers as well as employees currently working regarding issues on how to register Pag-Ibig Fund (HDMF) Home Development Mutual Fund empployees. The aim of this post is to let members know as well as their employers on the basic requirements in the process of application.
Step by Step Procedures for Registration of Employers and it’s employees to Pag-Ibig Fund (HDMF)
1. Proceed to the Marketing and Enforcement Division of the concerned branch and request for a copy of the Membership Registration/Remittance Form (MRRF) [FPF060].
2. Accomplish and submit two (2) copies of the MRRF together with the following supporting documents to the Marketing and Enforcement Division:
* Members Data Form (MDF) of the employees
* Certificate of SSS Coverage and Compliance (for the current year), if private employer
* GSIS Certificate of Membership, if government employer
For Sole Proprietorship
* DTI Registration
* Mayor’s Permit/ Business Permit
* SEC Registration
* Articles of Partnership/Incorporation and By-laws
1. The original copy of the documents shall be presented for authentication.
2. Upon submission of complete documents, the Marketing and Enforcement Division shall issue the Payment Order Form (POF).
3. Proceed to the Cash and Administrative Services Division and pay the 1st monthly membership contributions (MC).
4. Upon payment, present the Pag-IBIG Fund Receipt (PFR) to the Marketing and Enforcement Division.