Internet Philippines.Com

Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad.

Overseas Exit Clearance: POEA (OEC)


POEA OEC (Overseas Exit Clearance)

If you are to apply for the POEA Balik-Manggagawa Overseas Exit Clearance (OEC) delivery service, inquire at the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration for the application requirements. Also take note of where and when to apply which means that you should know the application filing schedule in the Window 2 of the Philippine Embassy.

Filing schedule is as follows: (Mondays to Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m and 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.). Another venue for your application is at Lucky Plaza – 304 Orchard Road, #03-11 (Sundays only from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.).

If you are asking how much is the OEC fee we have the information below. With Teleserve online application and delivery service, the OEC document costs as follows:
POEA Processing Fee – Php 100.00
OWWA Membership – Php 1,080.00
Philhealth – Php 900.00
2GO / ABoitiz Courier Fee – Php 160.00
Teleserv Service Fee – Php 410.00
Total Fees – Php 2,650

OEC Application Requirements:

Please note that the requirements for OEC application will depend on the country jobsite that the worker will embark on. General requirements however are as follows:

* Valid Passport (Valid for at least 6 Months before Departure Date)
* Re-entry Visa, Work Permit, or any equivalent document.
If Visa is newly issued or Visa stamped in Manila, submit proof that OFW is returning to the same employer.
* For U.A.E., Qatar, and Kuwait, photocopy of old Visa, Contract or Certificate of Employment are also required.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

19 Responses to “Overseas Exit Clearance: POEA (OEC)”

  • Joyce says:

    Hi! If i will just stay for 3days in the Phils., do i still need to get OEC? Your immediate response will be appreciated.

    Thank you.

  • Loko says:

    yes. coz our government sucks.

  • dariusleo says:

    hi i jst want to refer about oec how if u dint go back abroad bt finish contract now already but my visa is 90 days duration to stay or vacation exsit re entry,its still need oec tnx pls reply

  • jovelyn legaspi says:

    hi.i just want to ask where can i get oec here in the philippines if iam going to london for a job as a direct hire?pls.reply thanks

1 2 3 4

Google Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

BSP Exchange Rate Today:

Google Advertisements: