Internet Philippines.Com

Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad.

Golden Acres Home for the Aged Philippines

Golden Acres Philippines is a one-hectare DSWD home for the aged and elderly facility that cares for senior citizens aged 60 and above. These old people were usually those who are neglected, abandoned, left alone and in need of shelter, caring and food.

Golden Acres Home for the Aged Philippines

Golden Acres Home for the Aged Philippines

Basic needs were being provided by the Department of Social Welfare through government funds. If you are looking on where to find this home for the aged in Philippines, you can find it located in Quezon City under DSWD NCR. There are 2 other branches of this home for the elderly in which the location is in region IX and XI (region 10 and 11).

Tags: , ,

356 Responses to “Golden Acres Home for the Aged Philippines”

  • victoria malolos says:

    Good Day I a friend who is 79yrs old he has no job no house nothing and cant see already hes from Tangalan Aklan His name is franceli Tagle he needs help for shelter and medicines.
    Her family has abandoned him already and his leaving with a friend in santa quieteria bulacan hope you can help me .

    Vicky Malolos


    It has been my ardent wish to be working/serving with elders in the days to come. May I know your email add and mobile # if it could be possible. Thank you & God bless!

  • charito villas says:

    good morning po. my mother was lost before and we found her in your institution. we are very thankful for that. Now she was lost again and we are hoping that she will be in your care… again… please notify me if ever she will be in your care. thank you very much again. looking forward to that time. My mother is CONCEPCION VILLAS. she is 75 years old and is ULYANIN na. she was wearing blue tshirt and white skirt. thank you very much.

1 68 69 70

Google Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

BSP Exchange Rate Today:

Google Advertisements: