Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad.
TESDA is the arm of the Philippine government that aims to monitor, coordinate and integrate all resources pointing to skills development in the Philippines. Merging some of the biggest government services, TESDA Philippines is a combination of all know skills and labor development services by the government of the Philippines.
The official TESDA website is tesda.gov.ph for those interested to know more about what else is offered by this agency for improving skill and developing the country’s human resources to fit for different skilled labor jobs. TESDA is a combination of:
SEE OUR LINKS FOR SCHOOLS WITH COURSES BELOW
- National Manpower and Youth Council (NMYC)
- Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE).
- Bureau of Technical and Vocational Education (BTVE) of the
- Department of Education, Culture and Sports (DECS)
- Apprenticeship Program of the Bureau of Local Employment (BLE) of the DOLE
TESDA offers trainings, scholarship programs as well as job opportunities to Filipinos who are willing to undergo extensive skills development and training. If you are interested to know more about these services, you can visit TESDA branches in Manila and other regional offices and provinces. Subscribe to our feeds below this post for more updates or visit tesda.gov.ph.