Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad.
Quickfire Menu: Chicken Kebab Recipe
Your 10-minute cooking wonder recipes are back with this feature of Chicken Kebabs recipe, another menu I wanted to list here in my new category especially dedicated to Rosebud Benitez, me and my parent’s favorite cook here in the Philippines.
Please enjoy and I would love to feature here a video of how to cook or the actual process of cooking chicken kebabs recipe here. Please not that some ingredients may not be as exact as listed because some videos I find are not from the Philippines.
Chicken Kebabs Recipe Ingredients
“6 chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes”
- 1 cup gin
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup tonic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Ajinomoto Umami Super seasoning (optional)
How to Cook Chicken Kebabs:
1. Combine all marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add Ajinomoto Umami Super Seasoning.
2. Add chicken pieces and marinate. Preheat grill.
3. Remove chicken from marinade, but do not discard. Thread chicken onto skewers and place on grill on medium high heat for 5-7 minutes per side, turning once. Take remaining marinade and simmer in saucepan.
4. Once chicken has finished cooking, serve with sauce over top.
By the way, you can add up some spice to this recipe by making garlic sauce with mayonaise and adding pickes. I’ve personally tried it and it’s good!
If you liked this post, please take time to subscribe to my updates using the sidebar. It’s free and you can get posted on my updates to some of the best Quickfire cooking recipes.