Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad about Philippines.
Social Security System (SSS) Philippines
Problems accessing Social Security System Philippines website online? Here is the exact address and telephone number below for the main office. In the meantime, just to give you an overview of what the SSS is all about, it is the government agency that handles social security of workers who are currently working for any private company. Contributions to this agency is based from a salary bracket standard set using the SSS table.
address: SSS Building East Avenue, Diliman Quezon City, Philippines
contact no: Tel. No. (632) 920-6401, 920-6446
On the other hand, if you are a contributing member, you have 2 choices of making an inquiry that is via online and offline or by going to any of the designated branches. For online inquiry regarding your membership account, all you have to do is to log in to the official website using your username and password. If you do not have one, you can register using the same webpage here – sss.gov.ph/ and from there, you have to find out the official login page for members.
With registration, you have 2 choices. One is to use the employee ID and the other is for those who are not currently employed or those who are self-paying / or those in voluntary contribution status. If you belong to the second category as a member of the SSS, you can register with the use of an email address and confirming it by visiting a link the agency will automatically send you for confirmation after you register in their official website listed above. Read some tips I have below if you are going to make an inquiry personally.
Tips in Conversing with SSS Representatives:
- Contact the SSS on office hours for immediate needs only so you can be assured you will be attended to.
- Be sure before making a call or inquiry that you have beside you all the necessary papers and materials regarding your complaint.
- Be calm and polite in your conversation with SSS representatives because they are your only access for help regarding your problems.
- Take time to write suggestions regarding your problems and let them know about it using e-mail and through representative. This helps.
- For those having problems with loans and contributions, I would like to suggest that you go to your nearest SSS branch first for convenience.
Also consider specific address of other SSS branches or read about our post regarding SSS ID which is a primary requirement for all inquiry you will make when you come over to the nearest office in your area to get information on your member static information and status whether loan or contribution. Good luck.