Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad about Philippines.
SSS ID Requirements
Listed below are the basic SSS ID requirements as posted in the SSS website. With respect to branches with SSS ID capture machines, we only know a branch where it is sure they have a working capturing machine and that is in Manila head main office.
How to find this branch? Go to SSS Building East Avenue, Diliman Quezon City. For hotline telephone numbers before you come over to apply, please call (632) 920-6401, 920-6446. You may also send them an email them at – email@example.com. Makati also had their own ID capture machine as well as Manila branch but it is not sure if it is still working.
Download and print the copy of pdf document file version of the official form here - SSS ID E6 application form
Requirements for ID Application:
* Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) card
* Seaman’s book
If you don’t have any of these primary documents, use these as substitute:
* Driver’s license
* Valid National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance
* School or company ID
* Postal ID
* Senior citizen card (SSS pensioner)
* Major credit card
* Voter’s ID
* Savings account passbook
* Alien certificate of registration
* Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) member’s record
* Certification from the Office of Southern/Northern Cultural Communities or Office of Muslim Affairs
* Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) card
SSS ID form E-6 download may also be had at the SSS downloadable forms section on their homepage or you may get it above in the underlined blue link. Just click to save a copy or print in your computer. You may also want to read our post on how to apply for new SSS ID.