Pinoy forum and online news directory. Providing help to Filipinos here and abroad.
One of the cheap resorts in Bulacan, Adventure Resort is located in Gulod, Tigbe, Norzagaray, Bulacan.
Just an hour drive in weekends and 1 1/2 in weekdays, this summer swimming destination is one of the nearest in Metro Manila. You can enjoy the fresh air from the plains of Luzon in the location which is near the big Dam in the area.
Their biggest and most popular amenity is the Eiffel Tower rappelling extreme sports fun inside the resort. The zipline is one of the best experience we’ve had when we went there last June 5, 2013 which is my birthday. You can see more amenities and accommodation rates below.
- Swimming Pools
- Basket Ball Court
- Garden Wedding
- Adventure Resort’s 40ft high wall climbing
- Adventure Resort’s ZIPLINE Challenge
- Rappelling at Eiffel Tower
- Lagoon Fishing
- Billiard Hall and Videoke
- Kangaroo Ride
- Camping Ground
- Stone Table (6 persons max capacity)
- Resthaus (54 pax capacity)
- Vigan Cottage (15-30pax)
- Square Cottage (7-15 pax)
Resort Rates and Fees: (June 5, 2012 Update)
-Daytime (8am to 5pm) Adult: P100 ; Infants/toddlers(below 3ft)- P80
- Adult: P150; Infants/toddlers(below 3ft)-P120
Night time (pool area is open from 6pm to 4am only for maintenance purposes)
- Table with Umbrella (max of 6 persons) – P 250
- Square Cottage (7-15 persons) – P 500
- Vigan Cottage (15-30 persons0 -P 1000 during daytime, P 1300 during night time
Resort Contact Numbers:
0933-720-0974 / 0323-246-5199 / 0917-856-7100
For other choices, please visit our Travel Page. Watch a video presentation (AVP) below. We also have a map guide so you know how to get there. Please see below.
View Larger Map